Choose Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Choose Health
I decided to try Choose Health testing while at the same time (on the same day) sending in a testing strip to another service. It was interesting to compare and contrast results (which were not the same regarding such readings as HDL cholesterol). I think Choice will be helpful in tracking health indicators.
I found the information from the lab tests valuable. However, I was expecting more of a breakdown similar to what you would get at the Doctors office. WBC, RBC, etc. Ideally, I would be able to compare with old tests from my Doctor.
Good data but would like more guidance on optimizing
The blood test appeared to be accurate compared to previous ones I've received at my doctor's office. The number of markers tested was much lower than what I get in the blood test in my annual physical.
This is a very convenient service. I was able to check my different markers, and now working on improving some of them. I would love to see better communication on the shipping part, as it took a long time to get the first kit and was not until I reached out (over a week later) that I got some sort of update. I will give them another try.
Fairly good experience. Quick turnaround of results. Did have a question about my results, but did not receive an email response.
Blood work and doctors advice was very helpful. I have already told friends about your service. Thank you.
I was pleased with the results I received and the app made the results easy to understand. The only complaint I have is that it was difficult to communicate with customer service regarding my order. I did not get tracking info and I could not get confirmation the package was sent.
Convenient way to easily test cholesterol at home. Four stars instead of five because there was no notification when test was complete. Once I received email for this review, I realized results must be in, went to website to get results, luckily I kept paperwork with barcode because I needed it to get results, no mention of this in step by step instructions.
While the website for ordering is a little buggy,, and ranges given for normal results for the various tests differ in two different locations on the website nonetheless this is an important set of blood tests and they deliver the results economically and with Useful recommendations for improving the results
Never got result back. My husband got it back within a week. We sent them in at the same time
On principle, the Choose Health Test Kit is a great way to find out more about your overall health. I found once I understood the exact way to take the test, it was a breeze. I only wish the instructions were accessible online through my desktop computer. I have started to incorporate some of the suggestions to improve my health but I wish I could print out the suggestions as a reminder. All and all, it's a quick and helpful test kit for a very reasonable price!
got my results back from COVID; but did not get my husband Robert Willis’ back. His barcode is 80252759. Please send his results to us and to Dr. Willis as well Thanks! Margaret awillis ‘
Since I'm pretty much on top to my health, I didn't get any major revelations. I did not have a good experience taking my own blood, so I probably wouldn't do it again for the amount of info I got. But glad I tried it.
The individual reviews are a little frustrating but otherwise I like it so far. Would like to see additional values like vit d.
Good on the delivery of the kit. But you are asking me to review the experience as you haven't shown my data. I think you should sync your email review ask to after when people see their results.
Choose Health is rated 4.00 based on 96 reviews