Choose Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Choose Health
Perfect Product, 100% would recommend.
Tests resulted quickly and in an easy to understand format.
Thanks so much. Results came in fast and were informative!
I love that every few months I can monitor my own health without having to see a doctor
I love that I can check my health markers from the comfort of my own home! This is super helpful and the results were accurate!
The entire process was very easy. I was surprised at my results. Knowing that I am going to test again, keeps me focused on my health, taking better care of myself and improving those numbers. Thank you for offering this service.
Good information and love that you go into more details.
Amazing affordable opportunity for individuals to understand their current health "baseline" and what they need to do to improve their health in a proactive / preventative model. This is what we need at this time to educate folks and shift the healthcare mindset from reactive (drugs and surgery) to proactive and preventative. Many thanks for what you are doing to move this movement forward.
My results just came back, I have a lot to work on, which I was suspected of, that's why I chose this lab to do my test. They are very thorough with the data explanation, also gave fast results.
So far so good
quick and easy
This process is so simple and it’s a great way to stay on top of my major health indicators.
Good results!
This is a Fantastic Company, so easy to do the test and send in. The Service is superb, and they explain the test very well and the phone service is a great idea. So nice to be able to talk to someone about it.
Easy and fast. I want to check my cholesterol levels more often while making some dietary adjustments (mostly a reduction in saturated fat intake). With this product I don’t need to fast or go to the doctors office. I just take the test in the morning before breakfast and the results come back a few days later.
Quick results, great results analysis, good collection of markers measured.
The test was not difficult to take and I received my results in just a few days. It gave me the info I was looking for.
Reporting of results excellent
After developing a few bad habits over the past year, I wanted to see exactly how and what toll it had taken on my body, so I decided to try Choose Health. It was an extremely easy process with quick results. The results came with a medical professionals encouragement as to what aspects of my lifestyle were having a positive effect on my overall health as well as recommendations as to what areas I could improve and how to do that. I'd definitely recommend Choose Health.
Blood test was very convenient and helpful for me to see what lifestyle changes I need to make to improve my numbers.Will definitely take another test in 2months to see if I have improving numbers.
Choose Health is rated 3.9 based on 129 reviews