ClassicMovieStore.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend ClassicMovieStore.co.uk
Read ClassicMovieStore.co.uk Reviews

support@classicmoviestore.co.uk

PO BOX 318

Tell us how ClassicMovieStore.co.uk made you happy
Excellent service
Lots of great DVD titles available for movies and TV shows, super good prices and excellent customer service and follow-up. I love these guys!
I always wanted this series in my collection but baulked at paying £100 for it when it was advertised in the Sunday supplements 20 years ago on VHS tapes. Less than 20 quid from Classicmoviestore is a bargain! Fantastic footage rarely shown these days and some very interesting interviews from people long gone.From major politicians to the foot soldier, mesmerising! This is the ultimate documentary of WW2 and re-watchable again and again.
Good quality DVD's of such a well loved comedy series. Still enjoying each programme.
I'm still waiting for DVD I ordered. I am currently waiting for email to get new password. I won't be in a hurry to buy from this site again
Hi Joanne, I have just emailed you the tracking with proof of delivery. This was delivered 4 days after you ordered from us back in September 2 months ago. Feel free to reply to my email.
AT PRESENT I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY DVDs THAT I REQUIRE WILL CONTACT YO AGAIN
Excellent prices and excellent service.
I live about 5000 miles away in Seattle, Washington in the US. I have ordered many items and the have always arrived quick and packaged perfectly. Thanks
All very good service
Got the complete Edgar Wallace Mysteries set. Very good price.
Very good service. Goods well packaged and arrived quickly. Also very good customer service if you have any queries.
Great DVDs at a great price.
Good quality product, promptly delivered - many thanks
Wide choice great prices, what’s not to like about Classicmoviestore Keep up the good work
The movies I purchased I was very pleased with and the service I receives was excellent. I would definitely purchase again from them.
This is a great site
I ordered a dvd om the 13th October.I received conformation of despatch on 17th.As yet it has not been received on the 29th.
Order came on time and contents as stated really pleased
I have not yet received my order.
Sorry to hear this, I will email you now and we can get this resolved. Or feel free to contact us.
Outstanding professional and friendly service . Excellent choice of films and superb quality of reproduction. Staff happy to chat about other possible additions to stock.
ClassicMovieStore.co.uk is rated 4.68 based on 899 reviews