ClickMechanic Reviews

of reviewers recommend ClickMechanic
Own Driver
6 - 12 Hours

Tell us how ClickMechanic made you happy
Great service from start to finish made getting my car repaired very easy. From the initial phone call with a mechanic who explained clearly what needed to be done and why, to receiving quotes within minutes and then the garage itself providing an excellent service. Having a mechanic come to your house to fix the car made the whole thing very easy and straightforward. Required very little involvement on my side and would highly recommend
Arrived early, installed new brake pads on the driveway, no fuss, no bother. Test drive proved good job. Social distancing all you could ask for, pleasant attitude but no unnecessary chat. Very good price, too. Will definitely use them again.
I booked in for break pads but as the mechanic pointed out and showed me I needed discs as well.He even came back in the evening to complete the job.The price was very competitive and cheaper then taking it to a garage
Thanks to Richard Utting from ClickMechanic for helping in a difficult problem.The guy Deserves a raise.Cheers

mr S.Singh

Dudley
I have used clickmechanic before and i've always been happy with the service. Rhys the mechanic arrived well within the allocated time and did job quickly. I would use them again as i've never had any bad experience with them. Price was reasonable too.
Needed my brake pads and discs replacing, so booked the job with clickmechanic. Was surprised to be able to get it done on a Sunday morning, and the mechanic who turned up was a great bloke who knew what he was talking about.

The repair was done quickly and to a high quality, and I was given advice regarding other issues on the car.

Will definitely use again
Raul was exellent today. Punctual and went above anmd beyond to help me out.....Thanks Raul!!!!!
An easy to website with all prices for all jobs. Half the price of a garage. Their guys are friendly and professional and I will use this company for all my motoring needs(I have three vehicles on the road)
ClickMechanic is a very good way of getting your car fixed cheaply and professionally by qualified mechanics. They provide a very quick and transparent service for all cars no matter how big or small the problem and they take away any fears that people may have about being ripped off by a potentially more unprofessional car repair outlet. I have only used these once, so far, but I will definitely use them again the next time I have a problem with my car.
ClickMechanic is rated 1.53 based on 72 reviews