Clock Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clock Shop
Read Clock Shop Reviews

About Clock Shop:

Clock Shop takes you on an incredible journey into the world of clocks. From mechanical cuckoo clocks and chiming grandfather clocks to watches, music boxes and anniversary clocks, there are literally hundreds of clocks to see and choose from.

As well as clocks, there is a fabulous range of German made weather instruments, barometers and weather houses, German souvenirs, beer steins, European Christmas decorations including nutcrackers, smoking men and Christmas pyramids.

If you're visiting South East Queensland the Clock Shop in Montville is truly iconic and a must see.

enquiries@clockshop.com.au

194 Main Street

Excellent service and help.
Very nice looking clocks and barometers
I’m new to fixing clocks so I rang Daniel for some advice. He was really helpful and also helped me out with some spare parts. Great service , good delivery and follow up.
Great item thanks mate.
Excellent service, genuine product.
Courteous communication fast delivery and great product very satisfied will use Clockshop again for gifts Bev Linnell
I enjoy visiting your shop and find your products enchanting however expensive and a price to achieve for a quality item.
Clock Shop 4 star review on 19th October 2020
Rapid service ad great product
From the choice, delivery & quality of the pocket watch.........outstanding! Love the watch I bought for my Dad for Christmas. Thank you!
I loved buying online from this Australian business. It was very easy to do, with friendly and prompt communications about delivery. My clock arrived very soon after I ordered it too!
Great service allowing me to restore my clock to new with the replacement movement
Very helpful when purchasing and knowledgeable about what we were buying.
Clock Shop 5 star review on 18th October 2020 Clock Shop 5 star review on 18th October 2020
Thank you so much for your support and your kind review. We hope you enjoy your beautiful cuckoo clock for many years to come.
Very easy to deal with and very prompt with dispatching the selected product. A great supplier !!
Great service, prompt delivery, quality product.
Great šŸ‘ clock shop ery happy šŸ˜ƒ with our purchase
Clock Shop 5 star review on 18th October 2020
Thanks Claudio. We so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your visit to the Clock Shop and that you're happy with your purchase.
I am so impressed with the large range of clocks and clock parts available. My purchase was packed and posted without delay. Keep it up, regards Chris @Innisfail Antiques and Restoration.
great service, super fast delivery, thanks for this Danial and Holly
Bruce W
Great service beautiful shop, one problem so many beautiful clocks to choose from
Thank you for your support Ivan. You had me worried there for a second... but I'm glad you found your cuckoo clock out of so many! You certainly picked an amazing clock.
Excellent product, especially with the very clever oil dispenser enabling precise targeting of oil to the pivot point of our mantle clock.
The Clock Shop has wide range of items at reasonable prices which are easy to order and pay for on line, their follow up and advice on orders being packed and shipped are informative and timely. If the Clock Shop is unsure of your order their competent staff will contact you and verify that your placed order does suit your requirements. A very professional and competent company.
Clock Shop is rated 4.86 based on 390 reviews