Clock Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clock Shop
Read Clock Shop Reviews

About Clock Shop:

Clock Shop takes you on an incredible journey into the world of clocks. From mechanical cuckoo clocks and chiming grandfather clocks to watches, music boxes and anniversary clocks, there are literally hundreds of clocks to see and choose from.

As well as clocks, there is a fabulous range of German made weather instruments, barometers and weather houses, German souvenirs, beer steins, European Christmas decorations including nutcrackers, smoking men and Christmas pyramids.

If you're visiting South East Queensland the Clock Shop in Montville is truly iconic and a must see.

enquiries@clockshop.com.au

194 Main Street

Tell us how Clock Shop made you happy
The Clock Shop had a good selection of the type of clock I wanted and the description on their website matched what I received. They sent the clock out promptly and it arrived in perfect condition. I'm happy with my experience buying online with Clock Shop.
Staff moved quickly and got items from out the back that I wanted.
We recently purchased two beautiful cuckoo clocks. One - weekly mechanical One - battery sensor non mechanical The staff - beautiful. There was a child (not mine) at the time trying to wreak havoc in your store and the team handled the situation with calmness. Your store is my favourite store of all time. We love visiting. Your staff are to be commended for their helpfulness, politeness and genuineness!!!
Excellent service. They phoned me immediately when they noticed my order contained an error and fixed it straight away. My order arrived a day ahead of schedule. I can't recommend them highly enough
very prompt service
Holly verybhelpful. Answered all my questions
Beautiful shop. Young man who served us was very knowledgeable and had a lot of patience. Wonderful atmosphere and spoilt for choices
Thanks for the easy purchase and update on dispatch. Looking forward to receipt of same.
Great surroundings & service
Friendly and quickly dispatched. Thank you.
Love my clocks and we had great service.
Great customer service pre purchase
The costumer service was amazing
The graphics indicating the spindle length of Sweep Quartz Clock Movement mechanisms made it simple to confidently select the correct items to buy. The Clock Shop team packed and shipped my order the day after I placed the order. Excellent service.
The service was great the lady was very helpful and friendly and I love my clock.
Thank you great service as always.
Great site. Great variety of products. And site very easy to use.
It was a very easy process and fast. Rhe weather house is beautiful and reminds me strongly of the one I had as a child
All the staff are amazing and so nice. It is a place I go everytime I am in Montville, even if I am not shopping for anything
Helpful and quick response to enquiries
Clock Shop is rated 4.88 based on 1,600 reviews