Clock Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clock Shop
Read Clock Shop Reviews

About Clock Shop:

Clock Shop takes you on an incredible journey into the world of clocks. From mechanical cuckoo clocks and chiming grandfather clocks to watches, music boxes and anniversary clocks, there are literally hundreds of clocks to see and choose from.

As well as clocks, there is a fabulous range of German made weather instruments, barometers and weather houses, German souvenirs, beer steins, European Christmas decorations including nutcrackers, smoking men and Christmas pyramids.

If you're visiting South East Queensland the Clock Shop in Montville is truly iconic and a must see.

enquiries@clockshop.com.au

194 Main Street

Fast, efficient and I received exactly what I ordered. Favourable pricing amd highly recommend.
Found your company online spent less than 30 dollars to restore an old clock which was about to end up in the bin...all works again...thanks...would love to meet you in your shop one day
Would have given a higher rating except the clock has stopped 5 times since purchase in past week. Phone call to clock shop identified a number of placement issues and while these have been attended to the clock still stopped overnight. Feeling a bit frustrated.
The web page was easy to find what I wanted. Once ordered my order arrived in 3 days. Great service.
Amazing range, must see.
Very nice wife all wanted one for years
great place to do buy from . great help with advice
Thanks for the excellent online experience, everything from purchase to receipt went seamlessly. Communication and updates to my order were very much appreciated.
Friendly staff,and prompt delivery and set up. And also thanks for the free advice on the cuckoo clock,it is still going well.
Great service and communication.
They organised engraving for me.
Clock is perfect and arrived very well packaged. I highly recommend to buy your next clock for them. Very happy.
I needed to replace a clock motor and following my enquiry, the Clock Shop said that they didn’t stock that model but within a few days they had sourced one specially for me. My clock now works perfectly and I am very happy with the excellent service from the Clock Shop.
Great products and excellent service
Great to deal with good communication very happy
Fantastic service , great clock bought back to WA . Definitely want to order another couple of these clocks . 👍
The service is first class, the shop very welcoming and the surroundings are out of this world. Heading, the sound of the clocks and style are heavenly.... Differently will visit the shop again. Highly recommend it!!!
I am very happy with my new clock!
I purchased a Chalet Style Cuckoo clock as a gift for my partner. I could not have asked for a better shopping experience. The website is easy to negotiate and the question I asked was answered quickly by Daniel. The clock arrived quickly and in perfect condition. We are enjoying the clock very much. I would absolutely recommend the Clock Shop.
Clock Shop 5 star review on 31st March 2021
We were in your lovely shop about two weeks ago, and have to tell you our eyes nearly fell out of there sockets with the beauty of the wonderful clocks you have there to see and buy. We were there quite a long time just looking and falling in love with one special anniversary clock that we bought. We will be back very soon as we have an older chiming clock that needs repair, and we will be bringing to you. Looking forward to checking out more of the ornaments that we didn't have time for last trip. See you soon
Very helpful snd attentative even though I was only spending $10 on some replacement clock hands.
Friendly helpful assistant. Purchase met exact requirements for a clock with a very loud alarm.
Clock Shop 5 star review on 30th March 2021 Clock Shop 5 star review on 30th March 2021
Clock Shop is rated 4.86 based on 640 reviews