Clock Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clock Shop
Read Clock Shop Reviews

About Clock Shop:

Clock Shop takes you on an incredible journey into the world of clocks. From mechanical cuckoo clocks and chiming grandfather clocks to watches, music boxes and anniversary clocks, there are literally hundreds of clocks to see and choose from.

As well as clocks, there is a fabulous range of German made weather instruments, barometers and weather houses, German souvenirs, beer steins, European Christmas decorations including nutcrackers, smoking men and Christmas pyramids.

If you're visiting South East Queensland the Clock Shop in Montville is truly iconic and a must see.

enquiries@clockshop.com.au

Clock Shop 5 star review on 25th November 2021
Kevin F
All good many thanks
Posted 36 minutes ago
A pleasure to deal with.
WOW, these Guys are brilliant. Highly recommend the Clock Shop. They are knowledgeable, friendly, helpful and prompt in sending out your order. Thanks to the Clock Shop I now have 4 working ⏰ ⏰.
Fantastic service. Staff very helpful with online order Definetly d shop here and recommend them Cecily
A great experience from start to finish. The staff were very friendly, informative and helpful at all times. It was interesting to walk around the shop and look at the various clocks.
Had a weather station that had a broken thermometer for some 2 + years but recently decided to look for a thermometer the Clock shop had a comprehensive range and dealing with them online was very easy. The delivery was quick and the packaging good that meant a new thermometer was easy to attach I would recommend the Clock Shop to anyone looking for the parts for a weather station Well to all at the Clock Shop Pete W
Good products that were easily ordered, delivered on time and packed well.
Where do I begin? The moment I set my eyes upon The Clock Shop website I was hooked. You had me at hello. After much internal deliberation, I narrowed down what I wanted in terms of a German Weather House - Did it meet my price? Was it attractive? Yes & Yes. I contacted the Clock Shop via email before I decided to buy said German Weather House and was notably impressed with the speed and the information given to me in regards to my query. Most companies take days to reply back - but The Clock Shop replied to me within hours. I finally took the plunge and submitted my order. It does say on their website that they have speedy delivery, but I didn't think that I would receive my order within 3 days considering the strain the postal service is under BUT I did! Considering I live in another state I couldn't believe how quickly my order arrived. Once my order arrived, I was impressed with the care they took in bubble wrapping my purchase, as I was afraid of what could happen in transit. Lo and behold my German Weather House was unscathed and the quality was truly impressive. I was incredibly happy with my purchase which now tells me if rain is on the way. I have nothing but praise for The Clock Shop and would highly recommend anyone who is deliberating to buy something from the site, to do so. You won't regret it as the quality, service and delivery is a definite A+
Clock Shop 5 star review on 1st December 2021
Wonderful customer service and beautiful gift for my parents.
It was a wonderful experience to find a part of Germany in OZ
The customer service was of a high standard, the product was as I expected and payment, delivery all went well. I have no hesitation in recommending your business to others. Regards
I was kept informed as to the progress of my order from when it was packaged up and shipped until it had been delivered. Once I received the clock I found it to be extremely well packaged, and it arrived in perfect condition.
I was not sure of the type of hands to order and the clock shop got in touch with me and helped me order the correct hands for the movement I was ordering.
Very helpful
Great service. Provided a clock movement that was not listed on the website. Delivery very quick.
Easy to order online, order arrived promptly, works like a charm! Thank you.
Clock Shop 5 star review on 25th November 2021
Love my clock, exactly what I wanted. Packaged great, speedy delivery. I highly recommend. Thank you.
Friendly staff nothing was too much trouble and answered all of our questions no matter how insignificant they might have seemed. The whole atmosphere of the shop was a delight and we found it hard to leave the shop. We will recommend your shop to others and also definitely a must-go-to shop next time we are in the area.
Super friendly and extremely helpful staff who did everything in their power to help me. I can't thank them enough.
Quartz clock motor arrived in good time and was exactly what I ordered. I'm very happy with the purchase and clock keeping good time.
Clock Shop is rated 4.87 based on 1,039 reviews