Clock Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clock Shop
Read Clock Shop Reviews

About Clock Shop:

Clock Shop takes you on an incredible journey into the world of clocks. From mechanical cuckoo clocks and chiming grandfather clocks to watches, music boxes and anniversary clocks, there are literally hundreds of clocks to see and choose from.

As well as clocks, there is a fabulous range of German made weather instruments, barometers and weather houses, German souvenirs, beer steins, European Christmas decorations including nutcrackers, smoking men and Christmas pyramids.

If you're visiting South East Queensland the Clock Shop in Montville is truly iconic and a must see.

enquiries@clockshop.com.au

194 Main Street

Excellent service, good price and fast delivery.
Highly recommended.
Thank you for your review and the recommendation Jozef!
Prompt service. I purchased an item on line and it was delivered in sound condition within 2 days.
Thank you for supporting Clock Shop and making time to provide feedback.
Very nice clock , very nice sales
Thank you so much! We are very thankful for you review.
Our purchase is exactly what we wanted. The customer service is excellent and we look forward to shopping at the Clock Shop again. Thank you. Carol
Thank you Carol. I'm so pleased you're enjoying your weather station. We really appreciate your support and the 5 star review!
Good variety of clocks on display we found one that fits our space and budget nicely.
Staff were very friendly and helpful ( Robyn is a treasure)
We are very happy to recommend the CLOCK SHOP to anyone
David and Robyn Ord
Hi David & Robyn. Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback. I will make sure Robyn reads your review and we look forward to seeing you again sometime.
The Clock shop had the part I was after at a decent price. They were quick & efficient in sending the part.
Thank you for your review Lynne. Good to know the part your needed arrived quickly.
Staff are very friendly and knowledgible and always extremely helpful.
Thank you for the 5 star review!
When I submitted a last minute online order for a birthday present I called The Clock Shop to inquire the delivery date. Daniel was so friendly with a "Can Do!" attitude. The barometer was packed and posted within the hour, and arrived carefully packaged a couple of days later. The Fischer barometer is a beautiful and quality product. It was a much enjoyed birthday gift to my dad. Thank you!
Hey Laura, it was a pleasure to help you and organise this gift for your father! Thank you for the great feedback and supporting Clock Shop.
The easiest and fastest service i have ever received.
Wow, this is fantastic feedback Karen. Thank you so much.
Excellent customer service.
I really like the clock .
It is not cheap mass produced one , but a classic time piece.
Thank you for making time to review Clock Shop. We really appreciate your support and it is wonderful to hear that you really like your new clock.
I did not spend a lot on my purchase, at pair of bellows for an old cuckoo clock, but the service I received was as good as I would get if I bought a Grand Father clock.

I highly recommend the Clock Shop.
Thanks Graham. We really appreciate your support and every customer who supports our small business.

Thank you for making time to leave a review too.
Good quality products and great customer care
Thank you for your review. We really appreciate your support.
Thankyou for the beautiful clock. I bought it for my grandson.Love it 😉
Fantastic! I'm sure he will love the Mickey clock. The lights and music when the alarm goes off are amazing.

Thank you for your review.
you have an amazing click shop
So many things to see
May you be blessed
Thank you. We really value your feedback and for taking the time to review our store.
The items arrived beautifully packaged and were excellent quality! I loved them so much I went back and ordered more... there’s no better endorsement than repeat custom and I know I’m going to keep coming back
Thank you so much Laura!
Excellent customer service. Beautiful item.
We really appreciate your support and the wonderful feedback. Thank you Kylie.
For my first amateur effort at fixing a wall clock (which had sentimental value to keep), I'm so glad that I skipped past the eBay sites and came across the Clock Shop website. It was easy to use, product was well described, and ordering was smooth. Delivery came right on the estimated time. For the relatively small difference in price compared to eBay offerings, I feel I have a much better quality product. Clock is now back in action after sitting idle for a very long time.
Thank you Gabriel. Your feedback is appreciated and we're pleased you found the website informative and easy to use. Thank you for taking the time to provide your review.
How can I review goods I haven't received yet!!!
Est del 5/7 Jul 20
Hi Roy, you're absolutely right! I'm sorry your order hasn't arrived yet. It was dispatched promptly (1 business day) and Queenlsand to Western Australia is a longer shippng time.

Our review requests are automated and therefore during this difficult time where freight is taking longer than normal, you may receive the review request prematurely.

I hope when you're order arrives you'll be happy with the product.

Reach out if you need any further assistance with this.

Regards, Dan
beautiful shop full with many desirable items and very helpful staff to serve
Thank you Ella. We love getting feedback like this! We strive to be helpful and informative so it is wonderful to hear that you have found the staff to be helpful. Thank you for taking time to provide this feedback.
Love all the stuff in your shop. Keep coming back to get bits and pieces. Helpful staff and always smiling.
Thank you for your continued support at Clock Shop. We love seeing our awesome customers come back again!
Clock Shop is rated 4.82 based on 199 reviews