Clock Shop Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
5 out of 5
Read Clock Shop Reviews

About Clock Shop:

Clock Shop takes you on an incredible journey into the world of clocks. From mechanical cuckoo clocks and chiming grandfather clocks to watches, music boxes and anniversary clocks, there are literally hundreds of clocks to see and choose from.

As well as clocks, there is a fabulous range of German made weather instruments, barometers and weather houses, German souvenirs, beer steins, European Christmas decorations including nutcrackers, smoking men and Christmas pyramids.

If you're visiting South East Queensland the Clock Shop in Montville is truly iconic and a must see.

enquiries@clockshop.com.au

Clock Shop 5 star review on 19th January 2024
Daniele B
Clock Shop 5 star review on 8th January 2024
Gail K
I always enjoy being able to buy from the clock shop. Their store and its products are really fantastic. The customer service I got over the phone and via email was really fantastic. I had a really good chat with a staff member who couldn’t do enough to help me. Their YouTube videos are also fantastic in showing what their products are like and also handy hints in owning and setting up a clock. Can’t recommend this store and their staff enough.
I was not aware of the differing size shafts of clock movements until Clock Shop personnel put me on the right track. Fortunately, I managed to get the correct movement and replacement hands for my old faithful Cobb & Co clock which once again is ticking away happily after years of inactivity. Thanks Clock Shop!
Absolutely love your shop! Made the trip to Montville specifically to visit, as I had been up there as a kid 30 years ago and always remembered it fondly. The service was wonderful - warm, friendly and welcoming. I hope I will get another chance to return. Thanks again for a great experience!
Perfect product and great quality. Super fast delivery and great customer service.
Very quick response re order placement and prompt delivery, very much appreciated. I appreciated the email contact advising me of each stage of the process, that was very helpful.
Yes, this was the clock piece that I needed, but I really appreciate the customer service that I received! I'm in California and this was the ONLY website where I could find the right clock piece. The shipping to California was fine, considering the distance. Thank you so much for your help!!
The staff were very helpful and wrapped our clock up well for the trip home.
Great product
Very helpful
The service and fiendliness of this experience for me was great. I received my purchase when advised, it was pakced soundly with no damage. I just my purchase. And I will be coming back to the store.
Such a beautiful gift for our newborn! Thank you Angus our little girl loves her Peter Rabbit night light.
Staff were so helpful and knowledgeable about the items. It's a great little store, we love our purchase.
The clock mechanism arrived quickly as described and had been working well
Great shop, love the watches
Good website allowing correct selection of spindle length. Product shipped and received within 2 working days. Excellent service!
I received my order very quickly and in good order.
Very pleasant service, and very happy with my purchase. I bought a motorcycle clock, and being a motorcycle enthusiast I absolutely love it..
Great service, very quick and efficient. Good to be able to fix grandaughter music box. .
great service, great products, honest supplier
Very disappointing, alarm does not work
Hi Janet, thank you for your feedback. Have you reached out to our support team for assistance with this? Raise a ticket here https://clockshop.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new and we can get this resolved for you. Kind Regards, Clock Shop Team
Clock Shop is rated 4.9 based on 3,566 reviews