Clock Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clock Shop
Read Clock Shop Reviews

About Clock Shop:

Clock Shop takes you on an incredible journey into the world of clocks. From mechanical cuckoo clocks and chiming grandfather clocks to watches, music boxes and anniversary clocks, there are literally hundreds of clocks to see and choose from.

As well as clocks, there is a fabulous range of German made weather instruments, barometers and weather houses, German souvenirs, beer steins, European Christmas decorations including nutcrackers, smoking men and Christmas pyramids.

If you're visiting South East Queensland the Clock Shop in Montville is truly iconic and a must see.

enquiries@clockshop.com.au

194 Main Street

Excellent Service, Great Clock, 20 Stars!!
Excellent communication and fast delivery! Will order from clock shop again!
Great service, quick postage, seamless process.
Love the weather owl and I received it promptly
If you need a clock, then this is the shop
Fast, efficient service.
I order my Mickey Mouse watches, and they were delivered on time, If I am ever up that way, I will be popping into your shop. Cheers
Good quality clocks ease of ordering on phone or online quick delivery even interstate. Very happy with my clock. Prices reasonable.
Friendly and helpful service. Brilliant!
Going to the Clock Shop is like stepping into another time. There is a sense of calm and I felt like I was in Germany. I love looking at all the clocks and trinkets and wish I could purchase much more than I can afford. The staff are helpful and knowledgeable, but also happy to let you browse with no pressure to buy. It is not just a shop but an experience.
Great service, prompt and well wrapped packaging with a personalised note. Definitely be shopping for beer steins in the future!
Great range of stuff and super fast delivery. Great to deal with
I've visited the clock shop twice now and on both occasions received fantastic service... helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. The shop was so well stocked, I had so much choice it took me ages to decide. I couldn't be happier with what I ended up with and highly recommend a visit, if only to enjoy the amazing range of grand-father and cookoo clocks.
The product was as ordered and arrived promptly in tact.
The service given was second to none
The Clock Shop - found it by accident when I was looking for clock movements of a better quality than those on eBay, and am so thankful I did. Not only is the quality good, but the service was quick, accurate and friendly - top marks to them.
Great clocks, big and small, much better quality then the cheap nasty ones at some mall.
We have bought four cuckoo clocks so far from the clock shop. Daniel and his staff are so helpful & polite. Our grandchildren love to watch the clocks when visiting, so we will be back to visit Daniel again soon!
Great service
We new we’d find just what we wanted at clock shop . Such a beautiful shop with many very different clocks on offer . We visited, hoping to buy one clock but left with 3 .
Clock Shop is rated 4.86 based on 542 reviews