Coerver Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coerver Store
Follow up was spot on Really looking forward to Grandson at Christmas with these challenges
Haven't started it yet.
I still haven’t received my order which is very poor delivery time
Great experience!
Thank you - love the product!
Vero satisfied
Store was well organized, easy to make my selections and complete purchase with my discount code. Definitely recommend Coerver Store to other coaching professionals!
I just bought the bundle and it’s been awesome. Great for experienced and beginner coaches
Hello, I give training to young children aged 8 years and I use the youth diploma 1 method for this. In this playful way I teach the children a lot of new movements. They find this a very nice way to train. I personally consider youth diploma an added value to use because it provides structure in my training. Greetings, Benny
I thoroughly enjoy the skills practice ideas for soccer. Being less IT oriented I made a mistake in ordering 3 samples when I only need 1. The Coerver store easily recognized this & had my account adjusted to the necessary purchase. Thank you Coerver !!
An easy, fast and excellent way to certify a couch
Amazing customer service and an excellent training program.
Me parece bien solo que no se cómo tener un acceso directo a los videos siempre
great accessibility.
Excellent material for any coach working with Yourh players.
Purchasing from the store was easy. Thanks for providing a list of the content.
I've been working as a coach for four years. For 4 years I've been on a lot of internships in Europe. Benfica, Anderlecht, Empoli, but I have never seen anything like it. I bought First Skills and realized what I missed. Everything is structured, systematized and presented in a fun way. Amazing!
Great easy videos will be using in my private training's!
Heads above everyone else. Taking my club to the next level with Coerver
i ordered cd's almost a month ago and nothing has shown up! it was moves and ball mastery rh
Coerver Store is rated 4.63 based on 99 reviews