Coerver Store Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Coerver Store
"Great instruction and quality content"
"Gran metodologia para la formacion en las primeras edades"
"Bonnes vidéos"
"The best soccer coaching method out there. Has really me as a coach and my players improve so much. Thanks."
"I’m really enjoying Diploma 2. I was looking for guidance on a team style for my U11 team, and now looking forward to implementing the Coerver style."
"They managed to help me recover my lost content link"
"Hi I received 3 emails, one was an auto receipt, second was the coerver store account i created which do not lead me to any content and the third was confirmation of the complete order, i couldn't find anything filtered by the spam, so what i'm i to do? Regards"
"I ordered two types of DVDs online and they went right into my Coerver coaching in basket and I was able to view them right away no waiting no shipping no anything else so I’d say it was excellent and I’ve already started using the videos"
"I had trouble with downloading Ball Mastery, within minutes of emailing Coerver tech support the issue was easily resolved."
Hi Angelo, we will check and get back shortly.
"Amazing content"
"Fantastic course!"
"Easy to use and good prices- thanks!"
"I purchased the Youth Diploma 2 course, in order to hopefully get some insight into the philosophy of the Box/Trap more than anything else. My review will be split into Theory and Practical as is the course. Theory - at times the concepts were explained well by the lead coach. Here are my Even Better Ifs: 1. They should you a video step-by-step of passive defending. They mentioned it briefly but this could have been done a lot better. This could then lead to the trap philosophy. 2. Shown you the final outcome of a Coerver philosophy team using the Trap successfully. As we say in teaching, modelling and big picture are vital. If you cannot see the big picture in action, then you can get lost on your journey. 3. Stop re-using the same videos for each module when it came to a quick practical clip. No analysis done on the video to show how it relates. 4. The quick attack module had some useful information and statistics. No mention of the assist zones. Focus was on 1-1, wall passes, overlaps mixing in some Coerver advice. Would be useful to support this with video clips of it being done as drills (practical), and as a big picture (it in action during games). Practical: 1. It would be great to see the practical videos match up to the philosophy. The drills were, I appreciate, showing you the individual steps, but not putting it all together in a game situation. There were many times the players on the video were not following the principles and this could have been highlighted as a development point. 2. Again show the big picture. Overall I felt the course rushed for the amount of money which was spent on it. I felt the concepts had merit, but there was little to support the development from a game environment. It was very hard to see how everything pieced together due to the lack of analysis and overall game situation videos. Whilst this will not prevent me from using Coerver as some principles, I will look to other sources that will help my team and my own development further."
"Thanks for your dedication for every coaches."
"I purchased two DVDs (Ball Mastery & Moves) which I was not aware that they were only available for online viewing. The details of the products could have been more clearly indicated. The contents were just what I was seeking - original Coerver moves and ball mastery."
"IT worked easily"
"Best program out there.just that 5stars for sure"
"Nice to be able to upgrade from my old DVDs!"
"It's all good"