Coerver Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coerver Store
Very easy to use. Plenty of tools to improve coaching
This method is simply excellent. Your website is very well done. My 7-year-old son will make good progress in football. Many thanks !
Easy to navigate through.
A bit cumbersome to use.
Everything great
Good soccer resources for coaches and players
This was something that was recommended to me by Coach Ciro. My daughter absolutely loves it. Now if I can just provide her more time in the day!
This program is so wonderful for young, budding soccer players! The tutorials are rich, clear, and easy to understand so players can feel comfortable watching on their own. I highly recommend it for your competitive soccer player.
Ordering was simple and quick and site was easy to navigate. Purchased the first skills course and content was great as with all the Coerver purchases that I have made.
Excellent quality and service.
Weโ€™re very happy with Coerver, especially the camps. The online videos are high quality. My only suggestions would be to make them available to download for use remotely. Also, it would benefit to see some moves broken down into steps for easier learning. I will definitely continue to buy the products and sign the kids up for camps. Thanks Coerver!
What I learned the most Coerver coaching. That has blown my mind on how to become a better coach was from listening to Alf and Charlie. I think most people will miss that. Don't just focus on the drills. I would like to say a big Thank You to Alf and Charlie your words of wisdom will stay with me forever.
Unfortunately, I still have not received the product I ordered couple of months ago.
Great information. Transformative
Functional and easy to navigate ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Great content for kids to build the foundation of ball control and mastery. Great for building confidence in kids.
Easy to use
Excellent resources to last a life time. Purchased the ball mastery, moves and also the diploma 1 and 2 which i enjoyed thoroughly and has given me a good foundation as to what coerver is all about.
Great football training programs for kids ages 7 to 16 years old
Was brought up with this coaching philosophy as a player, now I implement as a coach!
Coerver Store is rated 4.62 based on 319 reviews