Coerver Store Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Coerver Store
"I like the breakdown and progression. It's simple yet helps improve your touch on the ball instantly. Every player should know these."
"Supper helpful program, this is my second or third time I invest in your programs, I keep reordering you materials and give my older material to other coaches who appreciate it as much as I do"
"Very good!!!"
"Great session and goes with my coaching style. I cannot wait to share/incorporate these moves into my training sessions."
"Excellent for building up youth players confidence while using all parts of the foot."
"I’m confused. I was convinced that by buying the “Ultimate Bundle” I would be getting 7 sets of DVDs. I got the package in the mail and it only contains 4 sets of DVDs. Furthermore, I’m having difficulty getting the DVDs received to play on my new Dell laptop purchased for this purpose. What gives?"
"Having already completed the Youth Diploma 1 Online the First Skills was a great addition for ideas for younger players."
Coerver Store is rated 4.48 based on 29 reviews