Coerver Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coerver Store
VERY GOOD!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU
Courses and materials were delivered as promised and were/are readily accessible.
The Very Best
Very easy to do and quickly able to watch the drills Thanks
Products are great. Website easy to navigate and order was quick.
Good services, valuable goods to improve soccer skills.
I would recommend this to a friend. I thought the course was a bit expensive for what we received. But all in all I believe it has improved my players and that’s what it was meant to do. I wish there were more drills included.
A very good purchase experience both of product and customer service. Thank you.
Really enjoyed my purchase of the Ultimate Bundle! Studied it well and applied it at my practices and kept the players moving and engaged. Ball mastery cannot be emphasized enough and I have presented different moves that have left the kids excited and wanting additional challenges. Very good product!
Excellent service. Very prompt service and extremely helpful to my questions regarding the courses. Top class.
.....
.............
Great product! A must have for any developmental coach!
Everything ísť good.
As a coach and a parent of soccer players, I have been a proponent of the Coerver training methods for many years, but this is the first 'bundle' of digital training sessions I have used. Wow! They are well organized, well done and simply brilliant! I encourage parents, coaches and players to get these now! You will not be disappointed.
I was able to find the products I needed at reasonable prices and left very pleased with the service and confident with the products,
Great course presenting teaching methods I haven’t previously thought of
Quick and easy
Easy experience
I bought Skill Mastery. the videos are great for demonstration to kids. Only caveat is that it is not possible to share content with them. So they need to be in front of the screen to see the demo.
Coerver Store is rated 4.62 based on 319 reviews