Coerver Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coerver Store
Satisfecho con la relación calidad/precio
Product is great. Purchasing the product was a little challenging. Though I had made the purchase, I did not receive a purchase confirmation. Rather I was returned to the same screen, but their was a red exclamation mark, which made me think I had made an error. I ended up making the purchase 4 times and never received a payment confirmation, until I checked my email and saw that the purchase did go through 4 times. Cas was very helpful in resolving this issue. Thank you!
Couldn't get my item!

Website not working properly.
The website is easy to navigate. Enjoyed the course content and would highly recommend.
Quickly and proffecionally.
Great for teaching the technical aspects of the game and gaining the kids some valuable confidence.
“Bought a youth diploma 1 online course and everything has worked perfectly”
No hassle, straight forward. Excellent service!
very professional and smart online course
great education of young players
The course has been amazing and my 13 year old son has improved dramatically in a very short amount of time.
Great course
Training camps have been nice but some times the bigger older kids push around the younger kids that parents are not happy about.
Great drills! Very pleased.
Purchase was very straightforward and as always the quality of content is superb
Great content.
Excellent customer service by Chas Cooke.
Really looking forward to this. I’ve been having my daughters do the Live training they’ve offered during the COV-19 so decided to buy some product as a Thank You.
Muy detallado e instructional
Material is good. However, id like to see it as App that easier to use.
Coerver Store is rated 4.62 based on 255 reviews