Coerver Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coerver Store
Estupendo producto
Satisfied with the purchased item. Planning to use it in the future.
Very interesting and fun exercises that work for all ages. I have not regretted the money spent!
the best method
excellent method
Can set a coach up for such a great session, also gets the creative juices flowing to continue to make great sessions
I bought session planer and it is a great tool to have as a football coach. It gives me so many options to my training and I can only recommend it!
Great teaching method!
Clear and concise videos that have good progression for kids
I had an issue that was resolved after a few minutes, so you deserve the 4 stars now, thanks a lot.
Amazing Course
I enjoyed the online coaching program easy to access and nice to go back and reference thank you
Great work for helping me out with my access problem. Thanks. Maybe you could find a way to avoid being labeled and filtered as spam. (This would be the fifth star)
Great drills! Good to have a structured and proven program to improve our girls soccer game.
Atendeu minhas expectativas
Great structure to the diploma and took away a lot of useful information to use at DW Soccer School for our players development.
Exelente programa, me sera muy util en el entrenamiento del dia a dia. Desgraciadamete tardare un poco en comprar un nuevo curzo por meras limitaciones econimicas.
It was excellent! Loved the training especially as a newer coach it was much more informative than play practice play. All of it was absolutely great!
I am already applying the exercises with my team and parents and students are fascinated ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
The website is clear and the products are well sorted. Buying products online didn't work on the Edge web browser, but support was fast. All coerver products purchased so far are great in terms of content.
Coerver Store is rated 4.63 based on 335 reviews