Coerver Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coerver Store
Very easy to use. Products instantly accessible. Would recommend.
exceptional videos and coaching materials .
I have nothing to say. Everything is ok!!!!! Well done
Fantastic courses
I think the store is good, good explanation for the products, but I think the payment method needs to be improved more
Fotbalová akademie technických dovedností Ládi Trávníka moc děkuje za skvělé materiály , které děti hodně posunují ve fotbalovém mistrovství . Děkujeme trenér Láďa a Jiřinka
Coerver Store 5 star review on 25th November 2022
Le contenu des exercices et la philosophie derrière la méthode sont juste incroyables. La préparation des entraînements me prend deux fois moins de temps pour une qualité et variation dédoublée. L'investissement est largement amorti.
Absolutely brilliant. All the essentials a player needs if willing to learn.
Very insightful and would recommend to coaches looking for different ways to coach! *****
Love the videos on ball mastery and skills for home practice. The videos are well done and motivating for my kids!
Very practical and easy to use. The content is great, you get easy access to everything you need.
Absolutely love the First Skills course. Great for any coaches starting their journey into coaching.
Top content. Easy to order. Big recommendation from my side 👍🏻
I have played soccer through college and coached at the college club, high school and elementary level. Coerver is definitely one of the best systems I have studied and would highly recommend it for all Coaches.
Top product and excellent service
I am pleased with your Product.
Best soccer course I have made, give you tools and knowledge to help and grow
Very easy to proceed. The only thing is that I didn’t know when I was going to have access
Excellent method
Excellent content for our coaching team to use.
Coerver Store is rated 4.6 based on 429 reviews