Coerver Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coerver Store
Exelente programa, me sera muy util en el entrenamiento del dia a dia. Desgraciadamete tardare un poco en comprar un nuevo curzo por meras limitaciones econimicas.
It was excellent! Loved the training especially as a newer coach it was much more informative than play practice play. All of it was absolutely great!
I am already applying the exercises with my team and parents and students are fascinated ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
The website is clear and the products are well sorted. Buying products online didn't work on the Edge web browser, but support was fast. All coerver products purchased so far are great in terms of content.
Excelente !!!
In our first summer using the Coerver philosophy and "system" has already proven to push our high school team to higher soccer IQ. They love the diversity of drills and games and it is so easy as a coach to take things right to our sessions.
Youth Diploma 1 is excellent and worth the purchase.
I have enjoyed the products that I have purchased and find they are very useful to me as a coach. My order is processed and I have access to resources almost immediately.
The best education for young soccer players!
Goooooooood
outstanding football course best I have seen for young kids only wished it was about when I was a kid but my son loves the app and soccer shools learns so much
it s Great!!! I Folow
Bought some amazing content that came in very useful.
Great programs very self explanatory
Hi, Thanks love the product, I’ll preface the below with the fact that I work in app development. Most of the time the product won’t get added into the shopping cart, unless you are in the main product window. There are also two different systems and I can’t set my own password which you email in clear text (which is highly insecure). All the best!
Had coerver experience coaching when in San Diego and really enjoyed their online content then. This helped me access it for life and any questions I had they helped answer prior to me purchasing.
Great platform and an Evernote greater content for coaches and players can get!
Very advanced youth coaching program. great insight and coaching philosophies
I've long been an advocate of Coerver Coaching, so I'm very disappointed to say that the online Youth Diploma 2 is not good, and is definitely not worth the money. I wish I had saved my money. There is very little content (about 1 hour of video content in TOTAL). Some of the video content is repeated across lectures, 18 minutes (summary lecture) is simply FAQ's that don't add to your knowledge about coaching, and some of it is video of word document pages that are in the manual (not animated). The lecture slides are only the slides used for in-person courses so they are of little use when you're just reading them because don't provide details that would be discussed in an in-person class. The pdf course manual is okay if you want drills/activities, but many were presented in the youth diploma 1 course, and can probably be found online for free. Box/Trap is supposedly the theme but it's barely discussed. If you understand compact, high pressure defense, and combination play, that's apparently it. In sum, there's extremely little content - save your money. Very disappointing.
Ideal pour des séances d'entraînement personnalisé
Coerver Store is rated 4.62 based on 319 reviews