Coerver Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coerver Store
I have to say good but eh when I recibed your mail whith the offer it was very dificoult to buy the DVD, imposible! I couldnt bougth nothing from the mail recived.
But I have to say that all your products are very good to learn and teach later
Im still waiting for my answer, I won to buy the TShirt Coerver size XXL
Purchased the 99 skills DVD and really helpfull during lockdown.
Great stuff, really helps you create sessions.
Easy to use and navigate.
I grew up with this material and I am glad to teach it to the next generation.
I really love the detailed explanations given in the videos. They are of great value to me when planning out my sessions which in the end mean they are of the great value to my players
YD1 Online -Fantastic content and structure to the course. Will help be a better grass roots coach. Fully recommended.
Everything was fine besides one little issue that could be solved from the customer support..
Super!Very GOOD
fast and simple. good experience
I tried to place an order for a few days, but never managed to Finalize it. In the end, I managed to get « moves » and « Ball mastery » from the Coerver app.
Then I finally got to place an order on the website (play like the stars) but after a quick look, it doesn’t seem to provide much more than what I already got from the app... I wish I was told that before I bought it.
Easy to navigate and the class information is all in one place and easy to Download
The Store is fine. And good structured. As a next step the products like the Moves, should work on the Web and on the app both.
Diploma 2 was amazing. Well-prepared, well-explained.

All training sessions were well-explained. When you break it down you can see how many areas every drill covers. Very compact and it can be used straight away.

Obviously, all sessions were presented by very skilful players but you can easily adjust it to the level of players you are coaching.

Most important, no training sessions without the ball. Players must adapt to the small space, quick play, quick pressure so not too much space. They need to think and react quickly.

I did some drills on Friday and Saturday with my U11's and I must say minute by minute they did better. I received very good feedback from them and today from their parents.

In lecture 4 Alfie breaked down "must have skills" to players' position on the pitch (where they are with the ball). I am going to work with my boys on that from now on.
Great way to systematically build up player skills and confidence.
Amazing content. I have purchased all the online content and it is absolutely brilliant! I recommend Coerver to all clubs and coaches in England and all over the world! Online store is quick and easy, fast access and amazing practices and coerver philosophy! Very satisfied!
both the diploma 1 & 2 are fantastic courses. Would recommend to any coach out there wanting to expand his/her knowledge
Cant wait to add the diverse 1v1 games into my program!
Clear, user-friendly, fast communication, willingness to support
Great product for training young children in the basic skills of football
Coerver Store is rated 4.62 based on 258 reviews