Coerver Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coerver Store
I enjoyed the online coaching program easy to access and nice to go back and reference thank you
Great work for helping me out with my access problem. Thanks. Maybe you could find a way to avoid being labeled and filtered as spam. (This would be the fifth star)
Great drills! Good to have a structured and proven program to improve our girls soccer game.
Atendeu minhas expectativas
Great structure to the diploma and took away a lot of useful information to use at DW Soccer School for our players development.
Exelente programa, me sera muy util en el entrenamiento del dia a dia. Desgraciadamete tardare un poco en comprar un nuevo curzo por meras limitaciones econimicas.
It was excellent! Loved the training especially as a newer coach it was much more informative than play practice play. All of it was absolutely great!
I am already applying the exercises with my team and parents and students are fascinated ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
The website is clear and the products are well sorted. Buying products online didn't work on the Edge web browser, but support was fast. All coerver products purchased so far are great in terms of content.
Excelente !!!
In our first summer using the Coerver philosophy and "system" has already proven to push our high school team to higher soccer IQ. They love the diversity of drills and games and it is so easy as a coach to take things right to our sessions.
Youth Diploma 1 is excellent and worth the purchase.
I have enjoyed the products that I have purchased and find they are very useful to me as a coach. My order is processed and I have access to resources almost immediately.
The best education for young soccer players!
Goooooooood
outstanding football course best I have seen for young kids only wished it was about when I was a kid but my son loves the app and soccer shools learns so much
it s Great!!! I Folow
Bought some amazing content that came in very useful.
Great programs very self explanatory
Hi, Thanks love the product, I’ll preface the below with the fact that I work in app development. Most of the time the product won’t get added into the shopping cart, unless you are in the main product window. There are also two different systems and I can’t set my own password which you email in clear text (which is highly insecure). All the best!
Coerver Store is rated 4.62 based on 324 reviews