Coerver Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coerver Store
A very good purchase experience both of product and customer service. Thank you.
Really enjoyed my purchase of the Ultimate Bundle! Studied it well and applied it at my practices and kept the players moving and engaged. Ball mastery cannot be emphasized enough and I have presented different moves that have left the kids excited and wanting additional challenges. Very good product!
Excellent service. Very prompt service and extremely helpful to my questions regarding the courses. Top class.
.....
.............
Great product! A must have for any developmental coach!
Everything ísť good.
As a coach and a parent of soccer players, I have been a proponent of the Coerver training methods for many years, but this is the first 'bundle' of digital training sessions I have used.

Wow!

They are well organized, well done and simply brilliant! I encourage parents, coaches and players to get these now! You will not be disappointed.
I was able to find the products I needed at reasonable prices and left very pleased with the service and confident with the products,
Great course presenting teaching methods I haven’t previously thought of
Quick and easy
Easy experience
I bought Skill Mastery. the videos are great for demonstration to kids. Only caveat is that it is not possible to share content with them. So they need to be in front of the screen to see the demo.
Este servicio me ha permitido reforzr conceptos de entrenamiento en el futbol.
I have to say good but eh when I recibed your mail whith the offer it was very dificoult to buy the DVD, imposible! I couldnt bougth nothing from the mail recived.
But I have to say that all your products are very good to learn and teach later
Im still waiting for my answer, I won to buy the TShirt Coerver size XXL
Purchased the 99 skills DVD and really helpfull during lockdown.
Great stuff, really helps you create sessions.
Easy to use and navigate.
I grew up with this material and I am glad to teach it to the next generation.
I really love the detailed explanations given in the videos. They are of great value to me when planning out my sessions which in the end mean they are of the great value to my players
Coerver Store is rated 4.63 based on 272 reviews