Coerver Store Reviews

of reviewers recommend Coerver Store
I have enjoyed the products that I have purchased and find they are very useful to me as a coach. My order is processed and I have access to resources almost immediately.
The best education for young soccer players!
Goooooooood
outstanding football course best I have seen for young kids only wished it was about when I was a kid but my son loves the app and soccer shools learns so much
it s Great!!! I Folow
Bought some amazing content that came in very useful.
Great programs very self explanatory
Hi, Thanks love the product, I’ll preface the below with the fact that I work in app development. Most of the time the product won’t get added into the shopping cart, unless you are in the main product window. There are also two different systems and I can’t set my own password which you email in clear text (which is highly insecure). All the best!
Had coerver experience coaching when in San Diego and really enjoyed their online content then. This helped me access it for life and any questions I had they helped answer prior to me purchasing.
Great platform and an Evernote greater content for coaches and players can get!
Good product!
I've long been an advocate of Coerver Coaching, so I'm very disappointed to say that the online Youth Diploma 2 is not good, and is definitely not worth the money. I wish I had saved my money. There is very little content (about 1 hour of video content in TOTAL). Some of the video content is repeated across lectures, 18 minutes (summary lecture) is simply FAQ's that don't add to your knowledge about coaching, and some of it is video of word document pages that are in the manual (not animated). The lecture slides are only the slides used for in-person courses so they are of little use when you're just reading them because don't provide details that would be discussed in an in-person class. The pdf course manual is okay if you want drills/activities, but many were presented in the youth diploma 1 course, and can probably be found online for free. Box/Trap is supposedly the theme but it's barely discussed. If you understand compact, high pressure defense, and combination play, that's apparently it. In sum, there's extremely little content - save your money. Very disappointing.
Ideal pour des séances d'entraînement personnalisé
Very easy to use. Plenty of tools to improve coaching
This method is simply excellent. Your website is very well done. My 7-year-old son will make good progress in football. Many thanks !
Easy to navigate through.
A bit cumbersome to use.
Everything great
Good soccer resources for coaches and players
This was something that was recommended to me by Coach Ciro. My daughter absolutely loves it. Now if I can just provide her more time in the day!
Coerver Store is rated 4.62 based on 312 reviews