Comfort Works Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read Comfort Works Reviews

About Comfort Works:

We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

+613 9015 9789

" S
Comfort Works 4 star review on 19th September 2020
Charles B
More Photos & Videos
I ordered leather cushion covers. The leather is super soft! And the color a great match! But somehow it was not the same “type” of leather as the original sofa(which was a thicker, stiffer leather), so the sofa did not look as “shaped/streamlined” in the new covers, and does not look as nice as the original. The quality and customer service however is five stars!
Great workmanship and the fabric is so comfortable. Love the new look of my sofa now. Thank you Comfort Works!
me ha gustado mucho la tela y ha quedado muy bien. solo que esta vez ha tardado en llegar más tiempo del previsto. Los gastos de aduana y gestión me han sido devueltos con mucha rapidez.
Thank you, Angeles !
Me gustan mucho las telas, naturales y en colores muy agradables, buena calidad. Esta vez el pedido me ha tardado bastante más de lo que pensaba.
Gracias por sus comentarios, Angeles :)
Hallo habe für das Ikea Sofa mysinge , Kino charcoal bestellt . Farbe , Verarbeitung und Qualität des Stoffes ist besser als erwartet .
Da die Liegefläche von mysinge sehr straff ist hatte ich Probleme beim beziehen.
Der Kundenkontakt war immer sehr freundlich und entgenkomment .
Ich würde auch wieder was bestellen
Michaela
Hallo Michaela! Das freut uns sehr, dass du mit dem Produkt zufrieden bist und auch, dass das Sofa letztendlich einen neuen Look hat :)
I ordered new cover for my KIVIK sofa bed. Covers for the sofa frame, under mat and back cushions fit perfectly. With all the zippers this sofa bed required.

However, covers for my two sitting cushions are quite loose. Haven't washed the covers yet, so I can only hope that the Herringbone Pebble fabric won't change its shape too much after washing.

Overall, I am satisfied with the order. I also love the fabric samples that I can order and feel before making up my mind.
Comfort Works 4 star review on 12th March 2018
Hi Alice
Thanks so much for leaving your feedback and sharing your photo! We'll be in touch shortly regarding the loose seat cushion covers and get things sorted out for you :)
Fast, good quality, great!
I finally fitted the covers to my sofa and I'm very happy with the fit as well as the quality of the material and workmanship..
Very happy with how they let me know the status of my order every step of the way.
I must say though, the color is a bit darker than I expected.
Not terrible but a minor disappointment.
Overall very happy.
The delivery was swift. I got a lot of messages to keep me updated on where my package was. I am satisfied with the service and quality.
Sofa looks great, pretty much like advertised
Communication, delivery and product/cover choices.
Prompt friendly service, very unique these days. Appreciate the discount for repeat customers. The leather covers look very nice when they arrive. Only issue is durability. Ours started disintegrating after 2 years. Research indicates this is a common problem with all "bycast leather" products. Fabric may be a better choice.
Confezione e rifiniture buone ,unico difetto tessuto un po troppo rigido, nel complesso buono-
Easy to fit, arrived within 2 weeks of placing order, great fabric. The only reason why I don not rate 5 stars is because the cover would need a lining to make it perfect.
Slipcover looked very nice. A little problem with fit on top of arms, loose fit. Tight around skirt. Thinking will have some give after a while. Looks good, hoping slip cover will stretch where needed. Really no big problems with anything.
Thanks
Nice quality. Color true to description and fits well.
Not cheap but well made and an excellent fit. Extra kudos for the level of communication throughout the order/delivery process.
Quickly delivered, looks as expected.
Estoy muy contenta con las fundas.Las recibí en menos de dos semanas desde que las encargué y no he tenido ningún problema con ellas.Quedan perfectamente y la tela es igual a la de la muestra que me mandaron.Me han parecido muy serios y profesionales
The klippan cover I ordered fits perfectly and the fabric is really nice and soft
Comfort Works is rated 4.84 based on 2,249 reviews