Comfort Works Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Comfort Works

About Comfort Works: We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

+613 9015 9789

info@comfortworks.com.au

Suite 112/358, Clarendon StSouth Melbourne

Tell us how Comfort Works made you happy

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
April S
"Smooth process, from ordering to delivery. We essentially have a brand new couch and we love it, would definitely order the next time we want a new look!"
Naniarrufat N
"I was thinking on changing my IKEA sofa because I couldn’t find new sofa covers (I bought it 10 years ago), my sister talked to me about Comfort Works and the new covers fits perfectly!!! I am very happy with the spanish customer servive, they are great!!!"
"The new covers for our Ikea Kramfors couch were deleverd in 3 weeks (to Holland), so that is very fast. They fit perfect. If the fabric (Kino Denim) is as durable as is promised, time will tell, but for now it looks awesome! I only can recommend Comfort Works. (We had to pay 13 Euro VAT to the dutch customs, so that wasnt bad either)"
"I recently reupholstered my couch that was 7 years old and so worn. Comfort works totally gave my couch an uplift and made my sofa look brand new again! Plus we got to change it up! I’m so happy with our purchase! We also bought some of the up-cycled bags for groceries and library trips and they are the best! Sturdy, stylish, and we use them all the time! So two purchases two satisfied experiences! If you’re thinking about using them.. just do it! You’ll thank yourself later!"
Thank you Tara! That's an incredible review and we are so glad to hear you love the bags too! They are pretty handy, huh? :) Knowing we saved your couch, and your grocery trips in a way, makes us so happy!
"Thank you so much for my wonderful cover to my sofa. It feels like new. Also, the customer service is excellent. This is truly a company that is living up to its promise of caring for the customers. I am so happy with the product, the service and the speedy delivery."
Hi Helen, thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We're happy to hear that you love your covers, and I will also forward your compliments to our lovely colleagues in customer service!
"I can't say enough good things about Comfort Works! Their customer service was excellent with frequent communication regarding our custom slipcover. The slip cover fits perfectly and we can't be more thrilled. A quality product for reasonable price."
"Qualitative Stoffe, die schön sind und gut anzubringen sind"
Hi Jochen, vielen Dank dass du dir die Zeit genommen hast, eine Bewertung zu schreiben! Wir freuen uns dass dir die Qualität unserer Bezüge gefällt.
"I received the order a few days ago and the cover looks beautiful. I am very happy with the way Comfort Works team has helped me figure out the type of IKEA sofa we have and kept in touch after placing the order. They have been super helpful and nice. Thank you very much! I could only recommend them to anyone in a need of a new IKEA sofa cover."
"I've had my slipcover for about a month now and I'm very happy with it, for all the reasons that have already been stated here -- quality crafting, meticulous attention to detail, excellent customer service. My Crate and Barrel Petrie chair slipcover took a bit longer than expected because the design team needed clarification about the measurements, but the extra time was so worth it, because this cover fits beautifully. Worth every penny!"
"They are perfectionist, which could be nice if both parties are on the same page. However, for consumers who work like to get slipcovers for their couch / bed / whatever, who doesn't have great access to take the meticulously precise measurements they make you to take, then I would not recommend it. I was chatting with Omar to get a slipcover for my sectional, I repeated over and over to him that I do not require a form fitting cover, but rather, a cover that covers my sectional. I provided make and model, and generic measurements to him, and he would not take it. It's not the best experience if you have furniture in storage, and would like to make purchase prior to moving your stuff."
Hey there, thanks for your feedback and by the sounds of it - you're right, both party's expectations could have been set better.

For now, our speciality is in making form-fitting slipcovers which does require detailed measurements than the general overall ones provided by the website. It is actually quite incorrect to believe that these measurements are sufficient in making a slipcover - be it super loose or super snug.

On our side, we should have recommended you to go with ready-made, universal (stretchy) slipcovers from other companies as that sounds like what you're after. You will need to know the width, depth and overall height and generally these are also more economic in terms of cost.

We're truly sorry that we didn't communicate better in terms of a solution, but I hope the above gives you a better idea of where to go. Should you have any further questions feel free to message me directly at chuck [at] comfortworks.com.au

Best wishes,
Chuck
"Efficient service, sofa cover was delivered quickly and fitted perfectly. Love the fact that the packaging is totally environmentally friendly (no plastic used). Would not hesitate to recommend Comfort Works."
"OMG I LOVE my Comfort Works slip covers. It looks like a brand new room. SO in lOVE with it. Great quality and it shipped out quickly. Thanks so much! Kristin Hardy"
Hi Kristin! Thank you for taking a few minutes of your time to tell us about it! We appreciate it, and we are so glad you like your covers!
"The covers I had purchased definitely met all my expectations. I am so pleased with the look of my new Sofa. I definitely will order again. The packaging my cover came in was even beautiful. Thanks Comfort Works."
"I was very happy with the services and the cover I received. Will def use CW again whenever I need new covers."
"New cover arrived very quickly and seems a good quality. Fits really well."
Thank you, Liz! That's so good to hear! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we appreciate it.
"Excellent communication, quality and fit of the cover. I am very satisfied!"
"Looks great! I got the Madison Mist fabric and that stuff is sturdy! It's already survived blood, a (very) orange cream soda spill and my cat's scratching. One small downside is that the storage bench and the pullout bed are harder to use because of the extra fabric, but it's worth it."
Hi Em! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate your kind words and we are so glad you like the covers!
Have a good day!
"Thank you very much, everything was fine and our Sofa Looks brand new!!"
"Superschnell, Bezug und Farbe passt perfekt Danke"
"I've only had my covers for less than a week, but I love them so far. They were easy to put on my Nockeby sofa and the entire process, from ordering swatches, to making the actual purchase, was easy. I had a couple of questions along the way, and the customer service was speedy and helpful."
"Absolutely love my slipcovers from Comfort Works for my Pottery Barn Basic couch. Perfect fit and great turn around time! I highly recommend them!"
"I ordered a cover for my armchair and very impressed with the ease of fitting said cover as well as the quality of workmanship. Well done, Comfort Works! I'll be ordering a cover for my Ottoman too."
Hi Juria! Thank you for writing in and telling us about your cover! We're so glad you like it, and definitely pop back in to us when you're ready for your ottoman to get a whole new look as well :).
"Had a slip cover made for my Pottery Barn Comfort Sectional. I am very very happy with the Comfort Works Slip Cover. The fabric, the color, the fit!!! I just added another 10 plus years of life to my sectional. Highly recommend!!!"
Hi Peggy! Thank you so much for taking the time writing us a review. We appreciate your kind words and we are so glad you like the covers!
Have a great day!
Comfort Works is rated 4.87 based on 1,344 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access