Comfort Works Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read Comfort Works Reviews

About Comfort Works:

We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

+613 9015 9789

Comfort Works 4 star review on 4th July 2020
James Macintyre
Sabine
More Photos & Videos
Excellent quality and a great fit
Very happy with the cover for my Ikea Jenny Lund chair. The material is soft, and it looks lovely.
The slip cover does not fit the fusion well and has a terrible smell. Not using it.
Hey Kelsey,

Thanks for your feedback and we're sorry if we might have fallen short on the mark - any chance you could send wide view photos of the covers not fitting the sofa? We'd like to be able to help you fix this up!

With the smell, typically the vegan leather would require a week or two to be aired our as it's been stuck in the box for a good week - and it should be odourless after.

Hope to hear from you soon,
Chuck
Comfort work was really easy to work with they made sure I got the right style and answered all my questions. My only hang up is the cover is not the color I wanted. Even checking the swatch, this doesn't really look like what I expected. It is supposed to be navy canvas and it is VERY BLUE. I was expecting a much darker and more subtle color. Otherwise good experience. Not sure what I can do about this at this point.
Comfort Works 4 star review on 9th July 2020
Great customer service. Double checked if any queries. Great, good quality product
They are perfect! The fit, the fabric, the details, their service! I’m so happy we decided to go for covers and not to get a new sofa because ours is just so comfortable but the fabric was old. And now we have a brand new couch! I actually bought slipcovers from another company which I had to return because I didn’t like them. These ones are so different, they fit perfectly and they are very high quality.
And their service has been outstanding. They’ve followed up through every single step making me feel safe and confident they were going to make it all the way to Germany.
Thank you so much for having such a dedicated service and high quality products!
Comfort Works 5 star review on 9th July 2020
Great customer service. Excellent products.
Arrived fast, feels great and fit perfectly! Just as easy as it all sounded. So happy!
Colour, material and fit were exactly as advertised for my Nils armchair covers. I’m glad I was able to repurpose furniture that I was bored with instead of having to replace them entirely with a more expensive option. So happy I found you, Comfort Works!
Thank you Rachel and your team for a really beautiful product
I did have to email customer service at one point over a courier query Ning Lim was super efficient, helpful and friendly
I collected my package from Fedex and it was in perfect condition and on time
Delighted with my slip covers and the price is perfect for me I will be back for more covers
Thanks again :)
A small price to spare an old sofa ending up in landfill. Hopefully it will last for another 15 years. Delivery was super fast, only took 1 day from Shenzhen to Malaysia.
Perfect fit for my Ikea sofa. Allowed me to change the feel of the room without breaking my bank account. Very comfortable and easy to put on.
Ich habe mit Comfort Works eine super Erfahrung gemacht. Das Material sieht super aus, perfekte Farbe, super Service, bei Fragen gab es sofort Antwort
Customer service emailed me to ensure I got my shipment and followed up to know if I needed any help! Product was easy to to onto couch, in great condition and made to feel like it was the original couch cover!
Perfect in every way. Can't go wrong with these guys!
It’s a great fit and exactly was described. I will definitely buy here again which I have already! Thank you
I ordered a custom cover for my Crate & Barrel Axis II Sectional. The whole process took a few months but it was SO worth it!! I could not be more happy with the look and fit. It brightened and transformed the entire room and the quality is excellent. I would definitely recommend! Thank you Comfort Works!!!
Comfort Works 5 star review on 4th July 2020
Made my ikea couch look a million bucks!
Comfort Works 5 star review on 4th July 2020
Looks great, quality and production are great too plus it arrived fairly quickly considering it was from China. The £19 import Tax to the UK is in the process of being refunded.
Very happy with the service and the product.
I would say however the cover could be 1cm longer around the bottom edge as it can rise up as you fidget on the sofa.
Comfort Works 4 star review on 4th July 2020
Really great service and products.
I ordered new covers for my IKEA Kivik because I have 1-Seater and IKEA is not producing covers for that anymore.
And comfort works has such nice designs which differ from the standard ones.

I ordered two covers (have 5 elements summed up).
They arrived 5 weeks after placing my order.
Comfort works always communicated the status to me. This was really nice, to know what’s happening.

After getting my package I opened it and was really exhausted. After washing and drying I slipped them over my old Kivik and had a complete new couch
Comfort Works is rated 4.84 based on 1,934 reviews