Comfort Works Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Comfort Works

About Comfort Works: We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

+613 9015 9789

info@comfortworks.com.au

Suite 112/358, Clarendon StSouth Melbourne

Tell us how Comfort Works made you happy

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
Jacquelina C
"Love my new green velvet covers, my klippan had never looked this good. Great service, quick delivery only the extra payments to customs was a bit of a surprise."
Tracy V
"I had blankets and a pet protector covering my sofa to keep my daughter's cat from destroying the linen fabric. Not only did it look hideous, but it drove me crazy having to fix it constantly. I ordered the rouge in storm as the fabric is cat proof. I love it! My order was a custom order so it took a little while, but Amir was wonderful to work with."
Matthias T
"Hi, while I like the general idea of your covers a lot, I am not that happy at all with what I got and think you should change some things... here the comments: First, I was only noting that I ordered from the other side of the globe after the purchase. it is not very clear and I would not have wanted to get leather samples and some simple sofa legs from so far away. Then I did not receive a formal notice of my order. Online it said a formal receipt would follow in the next days (why not immediatly via mail like everybody else), all I got was an informal mail asking about my phone number for logistics, which was eventually not used at all!!! Please delete this number again... Further, I had to pay 25 EUR extra import fees, which I was not aware of when ordering. This is 35% of the 72 EUR of product value!! and simply a show stopper for ordering ever again. Who knows how many 100 EURs I have to pay for a sofa cover?! It may not be your fault of course, but it comes as a surprise to the person ordering, especially if the shop is not transparent about its location in Australia or Hong Kong! Third, I ordered the leather samples and they are not at all looking like in the online material. I am after a cognac-brown looking leather cover and in your shiny marketing it looks like that. THe real leather looks much less appealing and more like digested food of babies... To give you an impression I took a picture of the leather samples and the brochure... The brochure color is nice, but in reality the color is completely different (much less orange). You should aim at providing truer pictures online. All this is simply not in line with the shiny frontend you created... Matthias."
Hi Jacquelina,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review on the Klippan covers. We're glad you love them. Our agent will reach out to you to resolve your issues about the additional payment.
"We purchased Rouge Indigo fabric for our Ikea Nockeby 2 seater and chaise. It was delivered promptly, fits perfectly and is absolutely beautiful. We are delighted."
Hi Brooke,

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad that you like your new IKEA Nockeby covers. 😊
"We received the new covers for our Ektorp three seater today. It looks marvellous but as we are taking it to our house in France we have not yet removed it from the cute bag and obviously it awaits its introduction to the sofa! The courtesy and efficiency with which were treated was exemplary - a great example of Australian service philosophy. I would agree with one of your other reviewers that the implications for our climate change footprint is not great. We are justifying the distance on the basis that we are continuing to use the sofa rather than abandoning it but there are inevitably concerns. Thank you to Sarah, Amir and Rachel for the perfectly pleasurable experience."
Hi Maggie and Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and some feedback.

We are so glad that you've had a great experience with us and we do welcome feedback from our customers to help us give you an even better service, the next time round. We will also definitely let Amir and Sarah know what a great impression they have left, in regards to their customer care.

Thank you again for the review!
"Thank you for producing an excellent set of covers for my old IKEA sofas. Not only do they fit beautifully (way better than the original ones did as they have a lovely fall!), the fabric is of good quality and very soft and smooth. The colour looks better than what it did online. I was also extremely pleased with your friendly, prompt and personalised customer service. Well done!"
Hi there V,

Thank you so much for your review!

We are so glad that you like your new IKEA covers. 😊
"Second time I ordered my sofa cover from Comfort Works, and the experience got even better! Thanks to Comfort Works, I can keep the sofa I like and a great way to cut wastage."
Hi Cecilia,

Thank you for the feedback and review!

We are so glad that we were able to help you save your sofa a second time. We would really love to see more sofas saved from landfills, which is why we do what we do. 😁
"So far, so good. The cats seem to be ignoring the couch as a place to scratch, which is why I bought the arm covers."
Hi Nancy,

Great to hear that the kitties are now occupied with something other than scratching the sofa.

Thank you for the review!
"My order came in early! The chair covers fit perfectly. The fabric was just as I expected from the samples. Thanks"
Hi Sherry,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are so glad that you love your new chair covers! 😊
Hi Tracy,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review and this gorgeous picture! We're absolutely thrilled that you like your new custom covers. 😄
Hi Matthias,

Thank you for taking the time to detail a feedback for us. We do apologize if you feel that your experience with us was not as expected.

Firstly, regarding our location, it is stated on our website that we are an Australian company that operates our own production house in Shenzhen, which is where all products are made by hand and shipped out from.

As for the order, we do send an online confirmation out to all our customers within 48 hours of the order being made. Our main goal with going electronic is to support our Zero Waste efforts to help the Earth as much as we can. However, with your order, there would be a single copy of an invoice for your order, which is for your reference as well as for customs use.

The phone number requested was in order to facilitate the shipment of your order. The couriers require this information in order to give you a call, should your parcel be undeliverable.

About import taxes, we do have a note on the checkout page about sending us an email, if you had any questions about import taxes. No worries, however, we would be able to reimburse this amount of EUR 24 back to you. All you need to do is to send us the invoice and we would be able to help better.

As for the samples, the images in the booklet and the website can look different due to print effects and rendering and these are merely a close representation of the actual colors of the fabrics. This is why we encourage our customers to get samples before making a purchase.

Again, we would like to apologize if this has soured your experience with us, and we can assure you that it was not our intention to do so, at all. We will definitely use your feedback and improve these points that you have highlighted.

Hope you liked your sofa legs!
"I ordered new covers for my 20 year old sofa's, still in good order but the seat cushion covers had become threadbare. The model had been discontinued in 2007 by the original supplier and so new covers were not available. Comfort works were excellent at keeping me informed of the progress of my order and once it was dispatched the tracking gave me updates at each point until delivered, on time, to my UK address. I would highly recommend this company for anyone who needs to find new sofa covers."
Hi Carmel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad that we were able to help you rediscover your 20-year-old sofa. 😊
"The Ikea chair covers were he exact color and fit as advertised. I received them propmtly and was extremely pleased. I would buy from this company again."
Hi Laura,

Thank you so much for your review. We are so glad that you like your new IKEA chair covers. 😊
"Excellent ! Notre canapé a été très bien rénové, nous sommes ravis du résultat tout à fait qualitatif. Comfort works a un top service client, hyper disponible et réactif. Je recommande ++++ cette entreprise et leur souhaite longue vie, il n'y a absolument rien de négatif à dire sur eux."
Merci Anne pour ces mots gentils :)
Nous sommes si heureux que vous aimez vos nouvelles housses. Merci encore!
"Absolutely fantastic experience. Getting the fabric swatches and slipcover for our IKEA Ectorp 3-seat sofa bed was incredibly straightforward and simple. They updated us regularly while the product was being constructed and shipped. The design is superior to the original IKEA slipcover"
Hi Alyssa,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review on the Ektorp covers. We are so glad that you like them. Thank you again. 😄
"Quelques clics pour choisir nos échantillons de tissus ... quelques jours pour se décider ... quelques semaines pour recevoir nos nouvelles housses de canapé ... quelques minutes pour les installer ... Wahoo quel résultat, on est ravi ... 5 étoiles pour le dire !"
Bien merci Fred pour votre geste sympathique et pour ces mots gentils, nous sommes heureux de savoir que vous avez aimé les housses. Merci encore!
"Excellent service, communication with the staff was pleasant, prompt and professional. DHL delivery (Holland) was remarkably fast. Covers fit perfectly. Light colour fabric (lonen) to cover dark colour shines through a bit. Good experience, can recommand it!"
Hi there Jce,

We are so glad that you like your new linen covers. Thank you for leaving us a review. 😁
"I purchased a new cover for an Ikea sofa bed that's no longer in production. I ordered some samples beforehand to both pick a color and feel the quality of the fabrics. I was a little skeptical of a merchant I hadn't heard of before and for a price that was a little on the higher end for what I wanted. However, I'm happy to say that everything turned out great and was well worth the price! The cover was easy to put on and the dimensions were basically perfect-- just enough give to easily put it on the couch without struggling (as I had for years with the old cover) but was still tight/fit enough to wrap the couch without looking saggy/too big. The stitching is very good, and the heavy duty fabric we chose will hold up well for several years. We were planning on getting rid of the sofa bed, but with the new cover it's basically new! It saved us in time, money, and hassles over shopping for a new couch. Thanks, Comfort Works!"
Hi Amelia,

Thank you for leaving us a review and feedback. We appreciate it. We are so glad that we were able to be part of your journey to redis-cover-ing your sofa bed. At Comfort Works, we do our best to give new life to old and tired sofas and your review has given us much joy of knowing that we have managed to prevent one more sofa from ending up in a landfill somewhere. Thank you again for the review and enjoy your "brand new" sofa bed. 😊
"Perfect fit!!!"
Hi Rosa,

We're so glad that you like your new covers. Thank you for the review! 😊
"All the positive reviews were right. I got my Kramfors pleather dark brown cover and it looks EXACTLY as described. My original sofa cover was tearing at the seams and looked terrible, no big surprise after 10+ years of daily use. Anyway, I was pleasantly surprised by the ease of installation and the overall quality of the fit. After this experience, I highly recommend Comfort Works."
Hey David,

We are so glad that you like your new Kramfors leather sofa covers. Thank you for leaving us a review. 😊
"Very happy I chose Comfort Works to recover my sofa, the process was easy, the communication was great and I'm super happy now my sofa looks as good as new. Highly reccomend!"
Hi Sarah,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are so glad that we were able to help you get your Karlstad sofa looking new again. 😊
"I’m very happy with the covers for my Ektorp sofabed. They fitted perfectly and looked exactly as i’d hoped when making the order"
Hi there Ian,

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We are so glad that you like your new Ektorp sofa bed covers! 😊
Comfort Works is rated 4.87 based on 1,249 reviews