Comfort Works Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Comfort Works

About Comfort Works: We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

+613 9015 9789

info@comfortworks.com.au

Suite 1603, 225 Elizabeth St
Melbourne,

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Comfort Works?

Bethany L
Bethany L
Verified Buyer

The item was made, shipped, and received in a timely manner. It fits great and looks amazing.
Almeda Z
Almeda Z
Verified Buyer

I bought the teal, wool blend slipcovers. The material is beautiful, so soft! The color was a little brighter than I pictured it, but that's not a negative. The covers fit slightly looser than the original IKEA slipcovers, but that may change after I wash them. I am very happy with the purchase!
Pim J
Verified Buyer

Very nice quality and very fast delivery! Very quick answers on questions and our old IKEA couch is looking briljant now!
Susan J
Verified Buyer

Very good. Excellent service!
Carolyne H
Verified Buyer

Excellent communication, quick delivery, superb fit. I recommend this company wholeheartedly.
Jacqueline A
Verified Buyer

Covers look great. Thanks!
Elaine V
Verified Buyer

Slipcover looked very nice. A little problem with fit on top of arms, loose fit. Tight around skirt. Thinking will have some give after a while. Looks good, hoping slip cover will stretch where needed. Really no big problems with anything.
Thanks
Patrizia R
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Fast, reliable, super helpful. Highly recommended. Many thanks!
Karla O
Unverified Reviewer

I ordered armchair covers for my 93-year-young dad's recliner. He loves that chair! You can tell by the wear on the upholstery. There's nothing wrong with the chair other than the upholstery being a little tattered in places (and replacing the chair is not an option - see above; he loves that chair!). What I viewed online from price, color and quality, and what we received - beautiful! My dad is happy, and therefore, I am very happy. I will definitely be looking to Comfort Works the next time.
Karla O
Verified Buyer

I ordered armchair arm covers for my elderly dad's recliner. He loves that chair, and you can tell from where it's been worn. The color I selected by viewing online was perfect - it matches as I hoped it would, and the quality of workmanship is excellent. I am very pleased. Comfort Works will definitely get my business the next time I have a need for their products.
Antonio F
Verified Buyer

My sofa Ikea Kramfors is now dressed in a new and beautiful cover of Comfort Works. The fabric (Nomad black) is of the highest quality and the job is satisfactory and well done. A special note is for customer service for availability and willingness to solve a small problem. I will recommend Comfort Works to all my friends. Five stars well deserved.
Monique V
Verified Buyer

Snel geleverd...goede service via chat...past perfect..kwaliteit goed..ben erg blij!
Victor W
Verified Buyer

I decided on a cloth cover over my leather kamfors sofa....works great!

Covered the 3 seater, going to order the matching cloth cover for the 2 seater...and possibly leather covers for both.
Julee S
Verified Buyer

Great cover. Very satisfied. Good fit. Washes well. No shrinkage.
Joyce T
Verified Buyer

Our custom slip-covers arrived perfectly as described, sewn with care and precision within their promised turn-around time and delivered overseas. Comfort Works customer service representative, Chuck, walked us through the process with patience and professionalism, from the time we submitted photos and measurements to the final check. I recommend their service without hesitation!
Nicolas F
Verified Buyer

Je suis très content de mes nouvelles housses de canapé Ikea, elles s'ajustent très bien et sont faites avec grand soin. Nickel!
Jude
Verified Buyer

Can’t say how happy I am with my new sofa covers. They look amazing. The company were always helpful and replied to any questions I had quickly. Having the samples helped me decide on fabric choice. Once I’d chosen, had regular updates and it didn’t take long to be shipped (from Australia to the UK). Brilliant company, thank you x
Filipe M
Verified Buyer

Beautiful cover. Fits very well and looks much better than the original. If it lasts, it will be well worth the price
Jane P
Verified Buyer

Very high quality fabric that looks like a custom, very expensive slipcover! Wonderful customer service!
Cindy
Verified Reviewer

I have a Pottery Barn basic sofa & chair, built before 2013, which means that the slipcovers sold at Pottery Barn today no longer fit. I did some browsing and found Comfort Works in Melbourne, Australia. I emailed them and was told that they made slipcovers for the Basic Pottery furniture pre 2013. The price was 1/3+ less than Pottery Barn also! I emailed back and forth as well as ordering samples. Although I was very pleased with their sales/customer service reps, I was still nervous about the fit. I somewhat hesitantly ordered! Wow!, when they arrived I was so pleased with quality and fit! I must admit that the cushions of these well used Basic pieces are not as firm as they were (and no slipcover will renew that) but I will now get several more years use from these pieces, allowing me to spend monies on re-furnishing another room! I highly recommend Comfort Works!
Patricia F
Verified Buyer

Nice quality. Color true to description and fits well.
John L
Verified Buyer

Not cheap but well made and an excellent fit. Extra kudos for the level of communication throughout the order/delivery process.
Farid C
Verified Buyer

Cela a été un véritable plaisir de découvrir les services de Comfort Works dans la mesure ou cette société spécialisée dans la confection sur mesure de housse nous a permis de relooker notre canapé de marque ikea.Aujourd'hui notre canapé fait peau neuve gràce à un tissu d'excellente qualité et surtout grace au professionnalisme à l'écoute et au conseil d'une formidable équipe réactive et bienveillante.Nous ne pouvons que recommander Comfort Works si vous souhaiter changer la housse de votre canapé.Merci infiniment. Farid de Paris.
Comfort Works is rated 4.88 based on 566 reviews