Comfort Works Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read Comfort Works Reviews

About Comfort Works:

We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

+613 9015 9789

Comfort Works 5 star review on 12th January 2021
Renee
Comfort Works 5 star review on 9th January 2021
Kathleen Petelinsek
Love the fabric I picked! The fit for the back pillow was a bit on the small side for the Karstad chair. I managed to jam the pillow in there, but it would look better if the cover was a bit bigger and had the unique shape of the pillow.
Posted 1 hour ago
Very efficient service, despite how far away we are! Samples arrived quickly, order processed and delivered quickly, even though it was over Christmas and the New Year. Delighted with the finished cover
Great experience! My covers are exactly as I hoped. The service was quick and super attentive. I'll definitely be back!
hat alles super geklappt, kompetenter Kundenservice
looks exactly as pictured and arrived within the estimated time frame. love my new velvet green sofa cover!
I read all the reviews on this company before ordering . Easy to order, great fabrics and color options, fits perfectly, very happy with the product. Well worth the wait! Out of the box on my chair few wrinkles, fits better than the replacement cover that Ikea sells!
We ordered a cover for our Ikea Hagalund sofa via internet without really knowing what the result would be... it was a five star experience ! Ordering was easy, great customer service, we were regularly updated during the delivery delay, the delivery was made as scheduled and this was just before Christmas ! The velvet we chose is lovely to touch and the different pieces fit perfectly. The only personal wish we could have is to have more choice in colours. Thank you for what you do - you certainly saved another sofa !
I received my new covers for our Ikea Standmon chairs and footstools (received to the Netherlands) this week.
I cant even explain to you how pleased I was with them. The finish looks very professional and now they look and feel great (I got green velvet, feels so nice). It makes such a difference to how I now feel about my colour mismatched, damaged and dirty old chairs. I now am proud to have them in my living room!
Now I am looking around thinking what else I can cover :-)
I have a toddler so I am sure we will have more spills and I am hopeful that the covers wash well (are there any cleaning guidelines to refer to, for the different types of fabrics?)
Once shipped the shipping was fast, just had to wait the already specified time for the covers to be made, which I think was 5weeks. It was worth the wait though. Being able to buy new covers that work is really good for the environment too... to avoid throwing away and buying new.
Here are a few pics to help people see how these covers work on the chairs.
Thank you Comfort Works.
Comfort Works 5 star review on 14th January 2021 Comfort Works 5 star review on 14th January 2021
Thank you, Lucy! It always makes the team's day when we come across such kind words. We definitely aim to be eco-friendly, and have a zero-waste program where scraps of fabrics are all upcycled :). The velvets are indeed durable, you can refer to the fabric care details here: https://comfort-works.com/en/content/fabric-details-care-guide-73/. As for other furniture you wish to slipcover, you may always send us photographs and we'll get back to you!
Posted 26 seconds ago
We ordered armrest protectors for our IKEA couch and both the quality of the manufacture and that of the material was beautiful. Very happy with our purchase.
Thank you! That is what we aim for :).
Posted 4 minutes ago
We just received our cover and couldn’t be happier with the color and material. Shipping was quick and easy and it made it all the way to Israel with no issue. Would highly recommend comfortworks!
Thank you! That's awesome to hear.
These slipcovers look way better than what’s offered at IKEA. Great quality and fit. Very stylish. I’m going to order another so I can switch it up every once in a while. Such a great resource to get extra mileage out of my furniture.
Thank you, Tracey! We'd be glad to serve you again :).
The slip covers came really well packed in a nice bag and every piece fit the IKEA kivik we’ve had for about 5 years. Thank you Comfort Works for the amazing work that you do!
Thank you for the warm feedback :). That canvas bag is designed to be reused! You could store other items in it. We do our part for the environment.
I’m definitely glad that I found comfort works I’ve had this ikea sofa bed that has long been discontinued and started to show it’s age so I started looking through google and came across comfort works and when I was able to find my long discontinued couch I was pleased, this purchase definitely changed the appearance of the room and gave life to this couch that I’ve had for years
That's awesome to hear! The team is always happy to know we saved yet another sofa :).
Je suis sincèrement ravie de ma nouvelle housse.
Démonter tous les pièces du canapé demande beaucoup d'énergie mais vos housses se positionnent parfaitement. Quelle belle satisfaction !
Me voilà avec un nouveau canapé à l’abri des griffes de nos deux amours 😉
Un immense merci à Comfort Works et son équipe à l'écoute!
Comfort Works 5 star review on 13th January 2021 Comfort Works 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Merci beaucoup pour vos commentaires Marie-Christine! Nous sommes ravis que vous appréciez vos nouvelles housses de canapé! Il ne reste plus qu'à en profiter (avec vos chats) :)
The price is certainly worth the quality! I excitedly threw on the covers for our IKEA Ekebol as soon as they arrived and I'm thrilled with the color and fit. These are more thoroughly made than the original IKEA covers in my opinion! We're a multi-cat household and these covers are much stronger against snagging claws. The ordering process was simple and delivery was faster than we expected. All-in-all, a great experience.
Hi Sasha! Thank you for taking the time to share :) Should you like to look into slipcovers in the future, perhaps you could order a few swatches of the Claw-proof Velvets and give those a go? You might find that it would be just the fabric you needed in a multi-cat household!
Everything about the process was perfect. From getting the fabric swatches, to using the website, to the delivery, to how great the covers fit, it was a 5 star experience all around. Great company. Will definitely use them again.
Thank you, Mark! We look forward to serving you again!

Samantha from Comfort Works
I had ordered some fabric samples sometime ago but couldn’t decide on a color. I finally decided to order a new slipcover for my 20 year old Ektorp loveseat sofa bed this past December 2020. I happened to see a video made by Comfort Works recently about choosing velvet for pet friendly homes. This video was very helpful in helping me make up my mind of fabric type and color.
So I ordered Velvet “Storm”. My product took 6+ weeks to arrive which was exactly what I was told to expect. The cover fit perfectly and the velvet fabric is so soft and luxurious! I’m actually planning on updating the decor and paint in the room now! Our family is very pleased with our Comfort Works slipcover ❤️! And what is fantastic is that I paid in Canadian currency so there were no surprise duty or import fees, just pay the tax to the delivery courier before delivery. (Taxes approximately 40$)
Comfort Works 5 star review on 13th January 2021
Oh my gosh, Vanessa! Thank you for the kind words and the before and after photographs. Definitely an upgrade we are thrilled to be a part of :). We appreciate your patience during the busy period.

Samantha from Comfort Works.
I was so pleased to have found Comfort Works. I needed to change the colour of an old ikea chair I had in a bedroom, one I don't think Ikea do any more. I did some googling and was delighted to find someone that could make me a cover. I ordered fabric samples, which was very straightforward, chose the fabric and placed my order. I was kept informed every step of the way and my cover arrived when they said it would. And it fits like a glove!!
I was so excited to put it on, I didn't think to iron it first - so excuse the photograph - it does fit really well - and will look perfect when it's been ironed.
Thanks to the team at Comfort Works - you were a pleasure to work with.
Thank you Hazel! Always a pleasure to read of success stories like this one :).

Samantha from Comfort Works.
Amazing quality, fits perfectly and so comfy! Can’t recommend enough!!
Thank you Erika! :).
I ordered the Scandi style covers for our Ikea Nils armchairs in Cotton Canvas White and absolutely love them. The fabric is thick and beautiful. Very impressed with the quality, especially for the price. Would highly recommend!
The Scandi is a very laid-back style, isn't it? We're glad you're impressed with the purchase! We look forward to serving you again.

Comfort Works is rated 4.82 based on 2,804 reviews