Comfort Works Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Comfort Works

About Comfort Works: We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

+613 9015 9789

info@comfortworks.com.au

Suite 112/358, Clarendon StSouth Melbourne

Tell us how Comfort Works made you happy

Over 7 Days
6 - 12 Hours
Sucheera N
"Fit my sofa well. Very soft and smooth fabric. Delivery is very fast!"
"We love our new covers! Great color and material- pretty accurate to the online photos as we went with the kino-charcoal. Although it is somewhat rough to the touch, it should hold up to our cat and dog. The only complaint I have is the fit of the covers aren't great. We have the ikea holmsund and the original ikea covers are a snug fit. With the new covers there are some pieces that are baggie and some decently snug. I'm not sure if it was intentional by comfortworks, because we chose the high durability material, but only some of the cover pieces have at least a half an inch to an inch extra material. It bothers me quite a bit but maybe with a wash and quick low dry it will shrink it a little. Aside from that, we really appreciated how quick delivery was and the overall quality of the covers. Our previous light blue covers held every stain and pet hair so I'm hoping this beautiful gray will be easier to hide everything and be easier to brush off dirt. Thanks again comfort works!"
"I’m thrilled at what I got from this company. I found myself wanting to save an old Karl Star couch I loved and stumbled upon Comfort Works. They had a plethora of covers for me to choose from, it was a tad overwhelming. After finding what I want, I ordered the cover and within a week and a half, it was on my doorstep. This cover is exactly what I was looking for. My couch looks rejuvenated. I do want to note that I ordered the Saddle Savannah Plant based leather cover. It does smell like something fowl when you first receive it. That’ll go away eventually."
"What an amazing company! I had them make me slipcovers for my oversized chair and ottoman they turned out amazing! The customer service is out of this world we went back and forth with pictures and sizing until it was just perfect! I highly recommend comfort works for a perfect slipcover to make all your furniture look like new!"
"Comfort Works provided thorough instructions and follow up and made sure everything was perfect for us. Their communication throughout the whole process was immediate and so helpful and the slipcovers are perfect!"
"My old ikea sofa bed now looks brand new with new covers! I absolutely love it 😍 thank you comfort works for making my sitting room look gorgeous! I wish you were closer as I would buy everything from you!"
"service and product very very good!"
"This is the second time I've ordered from Comfort Works. The quality is exceptional. The small details, like the bags the slipcovers are shipped in, the handwritten notes and the responsiveness to emails makes this a fantastic company to purchase from."
Thank you for the great review, Heather! It was definitely a pleasure corresponding with you. You have been incredibly patient even with the delay in transit! Do keep us in mind should you like more slipcovers, we would be glad to assist.
"C'est tout simplement parfait. Je ne manquerai pas de parler de vous positivement. La commande, le délai, la livraison, la qualité du produit, tout va bien ! Bravo. A bientôt pour un prochain canapé. :-)"
"Just got the square armrest protectors and they look beautiful on our new sofa! They were easy to order and measure. Customer service was excellent during the ordering process. Delivery was fast. I could not be more pleased. Thank you Comfort Works!"
"Comfort Works has been remarkably easy to deal with, offering prompt and helpful customer service and quick responses to questions. We are delighted with our new Kino Denim cover - so much better than throwing the whole (huge) corner sofa away and having to buy a new one. Their prices are extremely reasonable and the covers appear well made. We're so glad we found out about you, Comfort Works!"
"The service I received was perfect, I had questions and they were always promptly answered. The product I ordered was shipped much sooner than I expected it to be, it was the same color that was shown in color choices, and fit perfectly. I highly recommend Comfort Works!! Thank you!"
Hi Diane! Thank you for the review! We're so thrilled to hear that the covers fit great for your ottoman/fold-up beds! Perhaps you could share a few photos with us? :)

Thank you again.
"Fantastic Company! Love the slipcovers! High quality fabric and the fit is perfect! Communication was beyond great! High marks in every category!"
"Excellent communication goods arrived at time as stated, have not yet fitted covers because for our house in tenerife , however quality is of high standard . Would recommend Comfort works very high standard of customer service."
"Fit my sofa well. Very soft and smooth fabric. Delivery is very fast!"
"The couch cover was a little hard to wiggle on. But seems to fit perfectly! Very pleased and would use again. Just a little expensive so hopefully I wont need to for a little while 😃"
"Samples arrived quickly, we made our fabric choice and placed our armchair cover order which arrived within 2 weeks. Very happy with end result and our armchair now has a complete new lease of life. Definitely recommend."
Fran! We are sooo happy you love them! Share with us a picture of the beaut! :)
"Cushion covers very well made and fit first time. Very impressed with the quality and customer service."
"I needed a replacement set of covers for my no-longer-in-production ikea sofa. I despaired of finding a solution but comfort works was prompt, affordable and reliable."
"New sofa covers arrived quickly - they are good quality and fit well. In a time where we are all focusing on consuming less it makes good sense to change the worn-out covers rather than junk the entire sofa. Very satisfied customer."
"Absolutely thrilled with the quality of the covers and the service we received from Comfort Works. The new covers have given our much loved Mellby chairs a new lease of life! My husband was hesitant about whether or not to risk buying from a firm so far away, but we need not have worried and would have no concerns about buying again in the future. We highly recommend Comfort Works to anyone wishing to recover a chair/sofa."
"I ordered 2 sets of covers and have received them. They are really well made and fit beautifully. I am very happy with the results. Just be aware of the customs/duty costs when you place an order!"
Comfort Works is rated 4.87 based on 1,417 reviews