Comfort Works Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Comfort Works

About Comfort Works: We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

+613 9015 9789

info@comfortworks.com.au

Suite 112/358, Clarendon St
South Melbourne

How would you rate Comfort Works ?

Pilar
"Ha sido una gran experiencia trabajar con vosotros!. Aunque en algún momento tuve dudas de que fuese a salir bien por lo complicado de las medidas de mi sofá, he de rendirme a vuestra forma estupenda de trabajar!!!. Ha sido genial. Sois unos grandes profesionales y me habéis sorprendido muy gratamente. Muchas gracias por vuestro trato tan amable y por la ayuda que me habéis prestado durante todo el proceso."
Valerie
"I got my couch done first if that was good I would proceed with my chairs and stool. My suite is now complete with a wonderful set of covers. Absolutely delighted"
Lauren D
"I was SO impressed with Comfort Works. Amazing customer service when i realized my order was wrong-- fixed it right away for me. Timely shipping, and a beautiful product. I'm recommending them to all my friends!"
"Service was great however a bit pricy and it was difficult to find the correct matching fabric and color. Now we have bit different colour and a different fabric. It looked like a match on-line though. It works great however not looking that nice."
"Ordered a new cover for our Ikea sofa... It looks perfect! Wonderful service all along, from the fabric samples to the details of my order. Thank you so much💖"
"Excellent service. Ordered, made and delivered to Cyprus in just over a week. Perfect fit and quality. This is the second set I have ordered and chose the Shire, wool mix, fabric this time and it looks great. Thank you."
"Bought a sofa bed cover and footstool cover from Comfort Works. Quality looks great! I ordered them in December of 2017 and just recently (June 2018) put them on my furnitures. Had a problem with my footstool cover - unable to fit on my furniture properly. So, I emailed them right away with my concern and was able to hear from them right away (within the same day)! I exchanged emails with them regarding the issue - I have to say, their customer service is the BEST! (Thanks Chuck!!!) They were so very easy to talk to! The made sure my footstool cover was being replaced (at no cost) right away! Considering our distances, they were pretty fast! Got my new cover 3 weeks later! I'm so glad they took care of me well. I would be happy to purchase again in the future and would definitely recommend them to anyone! Thanks very much again Comfort Works!"
"Great service. The covers are sturdy and were easily installed. A great way to customise your couch! Highly reccomended!"
"Received my order promptly and the chosen cover is lovely . So happy with this and the service provided. Excellent solution to ugly couch."
Thanks so much, Jan!
Cristina C
Verified Buyer
"I just bought the Ikea Soderhamn sofa for my new house but I really didn't like the colours of the covers. It took me a long time and tons of samples to decide but at last I bought the Luna Flax cover. The cover arrived very quickly and it was really easy to put on the sofa and now my living room looks perfect with it! I couldn't be happier! Thank you!"
Thanks so much for your review, Cristina! Glad you're loving the new Luna fabric too :)
Hi Valerie
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your feedback and also to share that photo of your newly re-slipcovered armchair and ottoman :) So happy to see how the covers turned out!
"This makes the 3rd cover I've ordered with Comfort Works for my PB Basic sleeper sofa! It is the softest yet. New fabric, it seems, and I had such faith in Comfort Works, I even declined the sample they offered-- just KNOWING it would be exactly what I needed. It was. Perfect fit, as ever. The customer service is outstanding, like always!"
Konstantinos K
Verified Buyer
"I can’t begin to say enough about the quality of the slip cover I purchased from Comfort Works and, most importantly, about the customer service I received from their customer service representative, Alejo. I reached out to Comfort Works a few weeks ago hoping they had a slip cover for my very old Ikea Kalanda Sofa Sleeper. Although they did not have my slip cover model in stock, Alejo encouraged me to consider having a custom slip cover made for my sofa, which is exactly what I did. Of concern was the fact that I needed my slip cover prior to a housewarming party I am giving in early August. Not only did I receive my slip cover with 4 weeks to spare, but at every step of the process, Alejo stayed on top of my order and checked, double checked and triple checked the measurements that I sent him. On top of this was the familiarity and professionalism in which Alejo communicated with me…he was not a robot reading off of a script. He was professional, friendly and exceedingly effective in delivering the slip cover to me in a way that harkens back to days when customer service actually meant something. I would highly recommend considering Comfort Works for your slip cover needs."
Hi Konstantinos

We'll be sure to relay your comments to Alejo again, and thank you so much for the feedback. We're glad we managed to save your sofabed in a timely manner, and we're really happy that you've had a great experience with placing an order with us. Let us know if you have any questions anytime!
Triphina M
Verified Buyer
"Received item sooner than expected. Item fit as described. Good quality fabric. I’m very pleased with my purchase."
"Delighted with the sofa covers that arrived yesterday. The Comfort Works experience has been tremendous from the initial web site browsing, through order confirmation, updates and finally delivery in less than 2 weeks. The covers are so well made and fit the Ikea sofa perfectly. Many thanks to Comfort Works in helping to restore the appearance of this furniture"
Hey there! We're happy that your Ekeskog sofa covers look good in your home and that your experience with us was great :) Thanks so much for your feedback!
"Professional service, constant updates of order, product delivered in perfect condition. Thank you."
Thanks for sharing your feedback, Cheryl :)
"I took a long time to decide. Comfort Works were wonderful. Very patient and provided in-depth answers to all my questions. It's a very personal service. Highly recommended. They were even happy to customise my order, and followed-up with a few questions (requests to make a couple additional measurements) which gave me confidence they were on-the-ball. The new slipcovers make my lounge seem brand-new. I'm very proud of how it looks."
Hi Ben, Thanks so much for leaving your review and for your patience with providing the measurements needed for your sofa cover's customization. Glad we've been a part of your sofa's journey with you, and let us know if you have any questions!
"Prompt service, beautiful fabric, great fit !!"
Thank you so much, Amy!
"The armrest covers fit perfectly. Fast service also! Have already ordered for a different chair."
Thanks for your feedback and rating, Marilyn !
"Great fit, great colour - just as described - and it looks terrific."
Hi Roger,

Loving the bold choice in colours for your Stocksund armchair covers, and thank you so much for sharing that photo! We really appreciate your feedback.
"We have a brand new couch. Our comfort works cover for the Allum couch fit perfectly and looks amazing. The service was impeccable as well!"
Hi Heather
Thanks so much for leaving your review and sharing a photo of your Allerum sofabed with us :) Let us know if you have any questions in the future!
Comfort Works is rated 4.88 based on 1,023 reviews