Comfort Works Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Comfort Works

About Comfort Works: We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

+613 9015 9789

info@comfortworks.com.au

Suite 112/358, Clarendon StSouth Melbourne

Tell us how Comfort Works made you happy

Over 7 Days
ANA R
"Grandes profesionales con un excelente trato al cliente, sin duda han hecho un gran trabajo con mi sofá! Encantada con los resultados y con el trato recibido! 100% recomendables!"
"Incredible quality! They arrived so fast, are super soft but sturdy and wash up so well. I got the Madison cover in blue for my IKEA Farlov sofa and I love it. I definitely plan on purchasing another more neutral cover as well. Love!"
"I ordered a custom a slipcover for my chair and I couldn't be happier with it. The customer service is excellent. Hema kept me informed of the progress and made sure all the measurements were correct and followed up with me after it was shipped. Quality is great and the slipcover fit perfectly. I had my doubts ordering a slipcover online, but my experience was great! I can't say enough good things about this company!"
"This company is amazing. From beginning to end, the customer service and support was top notch. I received my PB sectional slip covers with a custom wedge cushion and it was better then expected. The quality of the fabric, the sturdiness of the zippers outstanding. HIGHLY RECOMMEND."
"Very good sofa cover, fit well on the sofa"
"I got the green cover for the Friheten. The cover fit perfectly and looks amazing! I'm so glad I got this."
Hi there Carolina,

Thanks for leaving us a review!

We're glad the covers are working well for you. :)
¡Muchas gracias por tus comentarios Ana! Estamos encantados de haberte podido dar una solución para tu sofá, aquí estaremos para lo que necesites :)
"Mein Bezug ist mittlerweile bei mir eingetroffen und ich bin positiv beeindruckt! Der Stoff hat eine sehr gute Qualität, ist toll verarbeitet und passt perfekt! Vielen Dank - tolle Arbeit! Ich werde Euch auf jeden Fall weiter empfehlen!"
"Great!"
Thank you, Erin!
"We searched high and low for sofa covers for our IKEA sofa (cat damaged!) and had no luck, even at IKEA. Feel so lucky to have come across Comfort Works. They were amazing - great service, delivery of product and 100 % happy with what was sent to us. It is a perfect fit and really brightened up the sofa! Thanks again!"
"We are very satisfied with the sofa cover to the Ikeasofa Kramfors. It fits very well and looks beautiful. The contact and service to Comfort Works was very good and fast."
"Ich habe 2 Sitzbezüge für IKEA KIVIK Sessel bestellt. Auftragsabwicklung und Qualität waren bestens. Vielen Dank!"
"Professionnel, aimable, compréhensif, service après-vente au top!!!!! Je recommande vivement!!!!"
"Mit den Bezügen (Ikea Stockholm) sind wir sehr zufrieden, sind leichter beziehbar als die Originale. Schöne Farben. Hoffentlich halten sie auch, da der Stoff schon dünner ist als der von Ikea. Die Lieferzeit ist schon länglich, aber das wird vor der Bestellung so auch bekanntgegeben."
"100% satisfied with my new slipcover for my Pottery Barn sectional and their customer service is outstanding!"
Hi Jacqueline,
Thanks so much for the kind words and the rating :)
"The product arrived at the estimated delivery date and was packaged very well. The covers were really easy to put on and look fantastic! I would recommend getting samples so you can get a better sense of the texture/colors. Very satisfied with the order!"
Thanks for your feedback, Kevin!
"Good quality products and very good service."
"Just to tell say how delighted we are with the covers we ordered from you, They look really nice, looks like a new sofa and chair. Just a little hitch with getting them delivered has we live in the Canary Islands, but got them eventually, we would highly recommend this company."
Hey there! We're happy that your covers reached you safely in the end :) Thanks for the review!
"Amazing transformation of a tired sofa heading for the skip to a centrepiece in our lounge. Great quality and fit."
Happy to hear that, Chris! We appreciate the rating :)
"Very good customer service...I ordered for the wrong sofa model and was terrified I wouldn't be able to cancel in time. Contacted comfort works during the night (in France) via their online chatbot and was able to talk to someone and cancel and reorder. My sofa covers arrived very quickly in a lovely cloth sack tied with red ribbons!"
Hi Deborah,

Thanks so much for your feedback and glad to hear it all worked out. Let us know if you have any other questions!
Hi Laura,

We're happy to hear you had a great experience ordering with us and will be sure to relay your feedback to Hema! Thanks for leaving a review and have a great weekend.
"I love the fact that they make exactly the thing you need from just the arm covers up to recovering your whole suite. The range of fabrics is excellent and ordering was so straightforward. I also thought the price was exceptional. Cannot recommend highly enough! Thank you!"
Comfort Works is rated 4.87 based on 1,140 reviews