Comfort Works Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Comfort Works

About Comfort Works: We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

+613 9015 9789

info@comfortworks.com.au

Suite 112/358, Clarendon StSouth Melbourne

Tell us how Comfort Works made you happy

Over 7 Days
2 - 3 Hours
Diane K
"I absolutely love the slipcover Comfort Works made for my PB Basic couch. The workmanship is excellent, the fabric is beautiful, and their customer service is top notch. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would! Thanks, Comfort Works - I will recommend you to anyone who needs a slipcover made...."
Kathryn C
"I ordered a set of white leather armrest covers for my white Omnia sofa. The customer support help at Comfort Works was exceptional. I was able to email the measurements, which were checked and rechecked by Comfort Works to ensure the best possible fit. Delivery was surprisingly quick (to Florida, USA), it took 5 weeks from my initial inquiry to receipt of covers. The covers look lovely, well made and the leather very soft, indeed. I recommend Comfort Works highly."
Noelle H
"The couch cover was a little pricey but well worth it! Looks just even better than the original upholstery and is easier to clean. I got the heavy duty fabric and dirt and mud wiped off easily even on my green couch. I opted for the same color piping which also gives the couch a nice touch"
"Loved my couch cover ! It is well made, and the customer service was excellent!"
"The covers we received for our sofas are terrific. The Comfort Works staff kept us informed of the progress of our shipment, which arrived in record time, and has given our sofas a whole new life. The material is perfect and looks great!"
"After buying multiple Pottery Barn slipcovers to go on my Pottery Barn sofas that tended to tear up very quickly I decided to go with Comfort Works. I ordered a slipcover that repels liquid for my Pottery Barn sleeper sofa, it came earlier than expected and fits perfectly. I can’t wait to buy another for my other PB sofa."
"I ordered a Kivik chaise slipcover after seeing it on Pinterest and reading reviews. I received it exactly on time and was updated throughout the process. The quality is outstanding and is exactly the custom look I was looking for. Thank you, Custom Works!"
"Love my new slipcover. It feels so soft and looks very rich. I get compliments all of the time. So satisfied!"
"Wunderschöne Sofabeine, würde ich immer wieder kaufen"
"The cover for my couch was very well made and fits great. There was extra Velcro sewn on at the zippers that were unexpected and very much appreciated. Thank you for such a great job. Very satisfied."
"I purchased a custom made sofa slipcover from comfort works and was delighted with the quality of the product and the helpfulness of the assistant. I would highly recommend comfort works to anyone seeking a similar product. The whole process from measuring the sofa to organizing the shipping was very straightforward and easy. Jennifer , from Bermuda"
Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad that we were able to assist you with your journey to redis-cover-ing your sofa. ;)
"Have purchased slipcovers for sofa and chair they are of excellent quality and workmanship!!!! and customer service is top notch. Will definitely order from Comfort Works again."
Hi Nancy,

We are so glad that you like your new covers! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. :)
"Brillint replacement covers for Ikea Hagaland sofa bed. Fit perfectly. Looks like new. Such excellent qualtity workmanship and fabric. Thanks"
Hi Sarah,

Thank you for leaving us a review. 😃

We are so glad that you like your new sofa slipcovers! We can't wait to see you again for a second set. :)
"Wonderful customer service, decent product (fits like a glove, high quality crafting, nice color, material could be more comfy but I picked the cheapest material - GAIA-, so that's on me), plus got here fast. Will definitely use again if needed."
Hi Amy,

"I ordered a Sofa Cover that did NOT match photos one the website !! I asked them to return the sofa cover, they did not accept and only refunded 70% of the sofa cover. My worst ecommerce experience."
Hi Julien, we are so sorry that you feel this way about the loose-fit set of covers that you'd placed an order for. The images on our website are 3D images of approximately what the covers will look like.

We did reach out for some basic measurements to see where the issue may be but unfortunately, we did not receive them. In such cases, the best that we can assist with is a 70% refund without having to return the covers to us, at your request, which is after a less of a fabric restocking fee of 30%.

This is because our products are made to order and hence, the covers are unusable when returned in an event of a refund. We are so sorry that we could not assist you better with this issue.

Do reach out to us if you need further help. :)
Hi Diane,

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful shot with us! We are so glad that you like your new sofa slipcovers. :)
"I realised from the start that this Company was good: firstly by the quality of the Site, then through my interaction with their customer service mail, and then by the quality of the samples and relative brochure I received by post. The covers fit perfectly and I received them in 4 weeks from order. The custom fees are incredibly low and will, anyhow, be reimbursed! What more to say? If only all companies were like this!"
Hi Paola,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so glad that we've been able to assist you in your journey of redis-cover-ing your sofa. 😊
"I was very happy with the ease of ordering and the prompt response from Comfort Works. I received my order of chair covers very professionally packed and on their scheduled time. They fit beautifully and I am more than satisfied with the whole process. Thank you!"
Hi there Lilian,

Thank you so much for the review. We are so glad that you like your new covers. 😊
"Wir sind total zufrieden mit unserem neuen Bezug für unser Mysinge-Ikea-Sofa. Die Bestellung war simpel und die Lieferung erfolgte nach gut zwei Wochen. Der Bezug passt perfekt und unser Sofa sieht aus wie neu! Vielen Dank!"
Hallo Carola,

Dankeschön für das Feedback! 😊
"We are US customers who were slightly nervous ordering from an overseas company, but we had an excellent experience with Comfort Works. The communication before & during our order was the best I've had with any company, and the product was exactly as promised--beautiful and better fitted and constructed than the original covers that came with our Ektorp sofa. We would definitely order from them again."
Hi Deborah,

Thank you so much for your review! We're so glad that you like your new covers. 😊
"Whilst the sofa cover is well-made in terms of finish, zips, etc overall, its a bit of a disappointment. Firstly, the process took far longer than the website imples, and whilst the holiday period may have slowed things up, there could have been better and faster communication. Secondly, whilst I would expect folds in the fabric covers following shipping, I didn't expect the covers to be so creased - they look like they've been screwed up. I'm now going to have to take it all off (after checking it fits - see below), and heavily iron it. Not something I'd expected to have to spend time on. As to the fit, its made on the big side. This means that, unlike the original IKEA version, its not stretched to the velcro and so 'bags' at the corneres/edges and looks pretty much like the cheap(ish) cover it is. I'm assuming that will allow for shrinkage in washing (although it claims to be pre-shrunk). The fabric (I chose Gaia white) certainly isn't as heavy as the IKEA version, and despite it apprently being 'medium heavy' I have a feeling its not going to stand up to cat's claws walking all over it. Although it doesn't matter because you don't see them, the cushion bases and base of the cover are a grey synthetic fabric, whereas the original version was also a (lighter-weight) cotton. It would have been good to have been told that in the website description. Based upon the whole experience, I'm not that impressed and wouldn't buy from them again."
Hi there PZH,

We are so sorry that you feel this way. We do experience delays during Christmas season. However, thank you for your feedback. It is crucial in helping us improve our services for you. :)
"Comfort Works are a fantastic find as we wanted a new cover for our IKEA sofa bed. We chose 3 samples of material which were sent and then we placed our order. Within 3 weeks we had a new cover for our sofa bed and it looks new again."
Hi Sally,

"Love the new cover! Such a great way to refreshen up an old sofa. Thanks!"
Hi Xanthe,