Comfort Works Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Comfort Works

About Comfort Works: We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

+613 9015 9789

info@comfortworks.com.au

Suite 112/358, Clarendon St
South Melbourne

How would you rate Comfort Works ?

(optional)

Kelly N
"I couldn't be more in love with my emerald green, velvet slipcover! The quality was far better than I expected. The additional piping really gave it a nice custom look. I'm actually waiting on my next set of samples now so I can have my second couch covered! Customer service is also very responsive and shipping was much quicker than expected."
Federico M
Federico M
Verified Buyer
"Our new covers look amazing! Well done!!"
Julien F
"I needed a cover for an old Ikea sofa. I noticed that CW provided it (a luck !!!). I discovered on its website there were 2 different size, depending on the countries (i'm in France). So i started to write to its team. The answer was precise and quick. I decided to order the cover despite the import process (from Australia to France), because i definitely felt confident. And they have not betrayed my trust ! They follow me all along the process, really concerned that every step goes well !!! and it went very well ! I received my cover and, at the end, they even refunded import taxes! A very good and customer-friendly company !!! Je possédais un ancien sofa Ikea que je voulais restaurer; la housse était vraiment usée. J'ai trouvé une société qui en proposait plein de déclinaisons, l'entreprise Confort Works en Australie. Je les ai contactés car, d'une part, j'ai découvert qu'il y avait selon les pays différentes tailles de housses, mais aussi sachant que l'achat s'effectuerait à l'étranger, pour me rassurer. J'ai reçu une réponse rapide, et précise, ce qui m'a mis en confiance. J'ai procédé à l'achat et sans que je n'ai à venir vers eux, l'équipe de CW me tenait informé régulièrement des étapes, et s'inquiétait vraiment que tout se passe bien. J'ai bien reçu mon colis en m'acquittant des taxes à l'importation qui m'ont été remboursés sur simple copie de l'avis de contre remboursement. Bref, vraiment ravi de cette entreprise, particulièrement soucieuse de ses clients !!!"
Kathleen F
Verified Buyer
"The slipcover for my Ikea Ektorp sofa is fa tantastic! Great fit, very welll made and looks like a million bucks!"
"There we’re s lot of choices to fit the needs of my sofa. Comfort Works customer service and support is great. However be prepared to wait a long time for your purchase to arrive since it’s outside of the US."
"The sofa cover for my IKEA Ektorp 3 Seater in Panama Black x 2 was above my expectations. I was absolutely thrilled with the excellent quality of the fabric, colour and cut. Customer service was fantastic. I would definitely purchase again from Comfort Works and recommend them."
"Love my charcoal gray cover that fits my IKEA sleep sofa. It fits perfectly and looks great. Very smooth ordering and shipping process. Definitely recommend."
Hey Cynthia,

Thank you so much for your feedback and review :)
"I as very pleased with my sofa armrest covers… they fit perfectly and the material was as advertised… I would purchase from this company again and recommend them to others as well!"
"Everything about the process was easy and done well. From ordering to communication throughout the process and delivery it was done well. And the covers I ordered are great. They are well sewn, they fit better than the originals and I love the colors."
"Great customer experience from beginning to end. Lots of personal contact. The sofa covers are gorgeous too!"
"I wanted a new cover for my Ikea Kivik couch that was getting a bit grubby after a few years wear but everything on offer was not to my taste. i stumbled upon Comfort Works after some googling and thought i'd give them a go. i was really impressed with the colours on offer and the fabric options. I have a dog so i went with the "Heavy Duty" option. the communication from Comfort Works was great, every step of the production i received a friendly email updates with information about the process and helpful tutorials. when it my new cover arrived i was really impressed, the colour was vibrant and it was very easy to put on. after 5 minutes i had a completely transformed couch. im very happy with my experience and feel very comfortable recommending them"
Hey Niamh

Glad to hear your old couch has been completely transformed with our products :) Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, and let us know if you have any questions!
"It looks and feels really nice,thank you!"
"My cover arrived on time, was well constructed and their communication with me was excellent. I highly recommend Comfort Works."
"The sewing was very good, and there was no unpleasant smell at all. Also, the letter sent from Comfort Works were impressive. Thank you for the great covers you've made, Comfort Works!"
Thank you so much, Hyelin!!
Lorraine W
Verified Buyer
"They were very helpful in providing me the measurements for the sofa cover so I could ensure it would work. The cover I received fits well, arrived on time and is of very high quality. They communicate extremely well providing updates of where your order is at and when it ships. The cover fits almost perfect and for the price (about half, or more, of Pottery Barn) it is worth it. I would order again. Order fabric swatches first so you can be sure of the color you are getting. I did and it was helpful."
Catherine T
Verified Buyer
"The slip cover looks great . I was afraid that it would be complicate to put it on my very large sectional sofa but it was in fact really easy. It also arrived in a bag that will be very useful when I will take it to clean. Customer service did get in touch to make sure that all was good which I really appreciate . I totally recommend."
"Second cover I’ve purchased Excellent quality Does not shrink Holds up Would recommend"
"everything was perfect. wonderful sofa cover, fit perfectly, fast service, very, very helpful staff. I'll buy two more covers right away thank you"
"I just got a new cover for an ikea couch and armchair. It's amazing but the fit is better than the original covers. I love them!!! This company was so easy to deal with and the covers are superb. I will definitely be ordering again in the future. Julie"
"Perfect fit!"
Margaret D
Verified Buyer
"Fast service. QUALITY fabric. Fits beautifully!"
"My seat cover fits perfectly."
Jennifer P
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely 💕 ❤️ 💕 the slip cover!! Perfect in every way. I love the fabric and it fits perfectly, I only wish you could make the pillow forms in white because when I went to change the slip covers, the interior pillow forms fell apart for the seat backs. IKEA had made them out of a paper type fabric and even though my sofas not old, the paper fabric pillow covers fell apart. We had to stuff your beautiful slip cover, seat back pillows, with the raw stuffing that fell out of the pillows. If you can make those out of a white lining fabric please let me know. You did a wonderful job. I thank you and will tell people I know about your company."
Hey Jennifer,

Thank you so much for the love and kind words! We really appreciate your feedback and review too. We'll definitely be in touch if we do start making lining covers in the future :) Hope your sofa continues to look good in the years to come.
Comfort Works is rated 4.88 based on 981 reviews