Comfort Works Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Comfort Works

About Comfort Works: We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

Suite 1603, 225 Elizabeth St
Melbourne,

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Comfort Works?

Raquel
Verified Reviewer

The items arrived perfectly, they fit great and the company gives and excellent service. They even refunded me the customs charges that they deem unreasonably high. I can totally recommend them.
Maria M
Verified Buyer

Purchased Hovas Chair cover. Quality is superb, much better than original. Fits absolutely perfectly, nice soft material. Would definitely order again:)
Rolf D
Verified Buyer

We ordered covers for our sofa bed. Great service,good information,communication
and delivered within 3 weeks.

Rolf,Christine (The Netherlands)
Alaa A
Verified Buyer

The item was delivered quickly and the product wuality is great. I'm impressed
Kristina R
Verified Buyer

Ordering from Comfort Works was really convenient - I didn't have any problems with finding the necessary information and the process itself didn't take a long time.

Even living in a small European country wasn't a problem - I was able to receive the items for free and surprisingly fast.

The new sofa covers fit perfectly to my sofa and it looks brand new. So using the new covers could actually save you a lot of money and nerves.

In conclusion - I am definitely happy with my decision to order from Comfort Works. Thank you.
Angela B
Verified Buyer

I love my new Kivik sectional sofa covers and arm guards I recently purchased!! I purchased the Kino natural Heavy Duty covers. Its extremely comfortable and absolutely gorgeous! The craftmanship and quality of work is amazing! Even down to the packaging that it was delivered in let me know this company cares about their customers. I will be purchasing future covers from Comfort Works knowing that the value i'm getting surpasses even what Ikea provides. I'm a customer for life.
Luvilinda B
Verified Buyer

Our leather cushion cover for our Kramfor looks and feels great, so happy with the quality and service.
Ivor S
Verified Buyer

Easy to select and order and the product was exactly as described. Quick service.
R. H
Verified Buyer

Delivery was made a lot earlier than estimated when I placed the order. I was kept well informed all the way through from submitting my order to receiving it. Quality of the fabric and the workmanship did meet my expectations. If I need the buy a slip cover for my sofa(s) again Comfort Works is the one to order without any hesitation.
Barbara R
Verified Buyer

Wow. These people understand everything about making a slipcover. Not only does my new slipcover fit properly, it fits PRECISELY with no velcro or tabs to tie and no extra fabric to tuck in. The striped fabric I ordered has a big repeat (6") but in spite of this, the stripes match from back to cushions to skirt. And if I flip the cushions, the stripes still match!!!

The way it works is this: you take a photo of your piece and provide a dimension or two. They tell you if they can make it and provide a base price and a measuring template. You fill in the dimensions and your customer service person walks you through the process, asking for additional photos and cross checking the dimensions. 2 of my dimensions did not add up, and through their questions, I discovered my sofa was not square, but slightly trapezoidal. And still my slipcover fits perfectly!

The area under the seat is made from a non-slip material and right away the cushions on my loose cushion sofa stopped sliding down. This was a huge improvement over the original design. Also the piping is actually a soft, thickly braided cording and it feels nice to sit on and should be more durable than the fabric covered plastic piping my sofa had originally.

The company encourages you to order fabric samples and their cost is refunded when you order. Fabrics are thoroughly explained--durability, weight and cleaning information is provided. Once dimensions are finalized and you have chosen your fabric, your order is worked on. I had my slipcover very quickly, I think it took less than 2 weeks for it to be fabricated and 3 days in shipment. And did I mention that it fit perfectly?
Gayle V
Verified Buyer

Beautiful coloured velvety fabric, fits perfectly, speedy service. Couldn't want for more. Thanks.
Tiffany
Verified Buyer

Absolutely delighted with the new covers. Exceptional quality. Beautifully made. Easy to put on. Now looking at another set!
Kate M
Verified Buyer

The covers fit perfectly and made the sofa look like new. Prompt delivery and kept us up to date every step of the order. We'd recommend them.
Samuele C
Verified Buyer

Perfectly fitting!! And super service and delivery in time!
Lara L
Verified Buyer

Delivery on my order was much quicker then expected and the quality of my couch cover seems very good.

Very pleased and would highly recommend them
Berengere D
Verified Buyer

Great product. Detailed information about the order anf the shipping. Fast delivery.
{fullname}
Verified Buyer

I was lucky I found CW online while searching for a custom-made cover for our pair of couches at home. I wanted to give a surprise to my wife (brave me!) and decided the color and the type of the cover... I order it online and immediately after they came to me for a detailed questionnaire about their needs. I explained CW that I was in a hurry because I wanted it to have it before my wife will return home a few weeks later...and they made it happen...and actually, I have to say that my choice is giving our home a new look and the work of CW is incredibly perfect...it seems we have new sofas. Thanks for the effort and congrats for the great work and dedication.
Peter K
Verified Buyer

Great product. Slipcovers fit perfectly. Fantastic customer service. Timely and responsive. Would highly recommend.
Paula T
Verified Buyer

Love my slipcover! Great quality, and arrived fast. Thanks so much!
Haley C
Verified Buyer

Providing samples before hand was so helpful for us. What we thought we wanted was not what we ultimately bought. The delivery was very quick, the way the covers were labeled made placing them on the couch super simple, and the color and quality are gorgeous. Makes us look forward to replacing our other couch covers sometime in the future!
Comfort Works is rated 4.89 based on 418 reviews