Comfort Works Reviews

6 - 12 Hours
customer service
Read Comfort Works Reviews

About Comfort Works:

We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

+613 9015 9789

info@comfortworks.com.au

Suite 112/358, Clarendon StSouth Melbourne

Tell us how Comfort Works made you happy
I received my Kramfors Cover ahead of schedule ! I cannot tell you how pleased I am with the fit and material. It fit like a glove. I would recommend Comfort Works 100% to everyone who is still in love with their Ikea couch and just needs a little makeover. It’s a brand new couch !! Excellent customer service and excellent product!
My slipcover does not even come close to fitting. Frustrating experience. I have emailed twice with photos and no response. I can’t find a customer service number to call. I just want to return and get a refund. Should be simple!
Amazing Quality we are in love with these velvet covers and will be ordering a second set .Fantastic company to deal with . My daughter also purchased a sofa cover set and loves hers. Fantastic guys , keep up the good work!
Super fast service and high quality couch cover! Totally transformed my whole living room on a tight budget. My couch looks like new! The instructions for putting the covers on my furniture were easy to follow, not to mention the videos they have on YouTube are super helpful.
We ordered the Luna flax linen cover for our sofa and chair and I could not be more happy with them I did a lot of digging for the perfect neutral linen cover that did not cost a arm and leg and decided on the Luna flax and it’s perfect they are the perfect linen shade and so comfortable and lay so beautifully on the furniture. Defiantly recommend this company they were so easy and great to work with.
I have gotten 2 comfort works custom covers for a pull out bed ottoman piece. The covers are both beautifully sewn and excellent quality, and a great price. I am more than happy with my covers. I would recommend to anyone looking to cover their furniture.
Aucun problème, livraison plus rapide qu'annoncé. En plus, français parfait en provenance d'Australie !! Que proposez-vous d'autre sur le thème "maison" ?
Overall very happy with covers, some of the Velcro positioning might need to be checked and the arm covers could have been a bit tighter. however quality is great and we are happy with the outcome.
Fantastic extremely pleased with my covers the colour and quality really good. Customer service great to will be recommending to friends and family!
The slipcover totally transformed my basic IKEA couch. I've had it for several months now, and it's held up very well -- I can tell it's going to last a long time. The customer service is great and very personal, too.
I have been very impressed with the personalized customer service, from the moment I ordered fabric samples. I am very happy with the finished product and the speed in which I received the covers. No regrets, so happy I chose to recover the sofa rather than buy a new one. Thank you for the exceptional service provided by your company.
Super happy with my order! After scouring the internet for a good quality cover for our Klippan loveseat, I stumbled on Comfort Works. The quality and fit is perfect and the color is just what I was expecting.
Hat alles wunderbar funktioniert und sogar die Zollabfertigungskosten wurden zurückerstattet. Die gute Frau bei Comfort Works hat sich bestens und unbürokratisch um alles gekümmert und wir sind froh, dass wir das alte Sofa nicht wegwerfen mussten, nur weil der Bezug in die Jahre gekommen ist. Geld und Mühe gespart und erst noch etwas für die Umwelt getan.
Yes, I was a bit nervous about ordering custom slip covers for my sofa and 2 chairs, but I took the plunge and am so, so glad I did. Chuck walked me through the measuring process (yes, it was time consuming but he kept encouraging me despite several “errors” (i.e. crazy numbers that made no sense!) until I (we) got it right. The results were fantastic and I could not be more pleased. Thank you, Comfort Works for your excellent customer service.
I order cover for my 3 seat Kivik sofa and received it 2 weeks later but the covers where small I wrote them asking for replacement because my husband and I really liked the quality of the leader covers and had quick response asking for pictures I send them and they where agreed to send me replacement which was on 14.11.19 and still waiting for it to be delivered. Chuck, whom I was communicating was very helpful I was quite surprised I wasn’t expecting too much from them but was wrong. I hope this time to be the correct size and to be delivered on time. I will be giving them full stars if everything is Ok with the replacement.
All good! Love the product and it arrived sooner than expected. Thank you :)
Sehr schöner Stoff und schnelle Lieferung nach Deutschland! Zudem perfekter Kundenservice!
Herzlichen Dank für die positive Bewertung! Die neuen Bezüge sehen in deinem Wohnzimmer toll aus. Wir würden uns freuen, bei Gelegenheit wieder von dir zu hören! Viele Grüße, Sarah von Comfort Works
The Comfort Works cover for our IKEA sofa is fabulous. It fits better than the original IKEA cover. The service was incredibly fast, it arrived in under half the time I expected. The fabric and pattern choices are also incredible. I would definitely order another cover in the future.
Love the covers made by Comfort Works. There was a slight issue with fit on one of the pillows, but Chuck with CW worked with me to get them corrected and the fit perfect! Would highly recommend Comfort Works and their customer service!
Very quick service and delivery. A little loose fit at the swoop of the arm to the back. But a great product with great fabric.
Comfort Works is rated 4.86 based on 1,559 reviews