Comfort Works Reviews

6 - 12 Hours
customer service
Read Comfort Works Reviews

About Comfort Works:

We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

+613 9015 9789

info@comfortworks.com.au

Suite 112/358, Clarendon StSouth Melbourne

Tell us how Comfort Works made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Very happy with my cushions. Great quality!
Beautiful, easy to put on and perfect in every way. Thanks for the Comfort!
The Comfort Works slip cover we had Custom made fits perfectly on our CB2 couch. We had it made because our cat likes Claw the side of it and now it looks very shredded on the side. I’m sure there’s many cat owners who have the same issue. I also wanted to be able to wash the covers periodically. The staff were very thorough with the measurements process before actually having it produced. Thank you Comfort Works for a great experience working with you and the final excellent slip cover product. Duncan
These folks do a great job. I've ordered several slipcovers for my Ikea sofa and all have been great.
+ Machine washable + Custom dimensions + Great personal communication to customize order Only reason it's not 5 stars is because of the time it took to get them: several weeks (Australia to USA shipping). Got covers for the seat cushions of the couch to protect from dog claws scratching the leather. Happy that fabric swatches were available to choose between colors and materials to match the other cushions we didn't cover. Glad to have personal comunication with a representative who helped make sure my custom dimensions were exact, and helped correct an ordering error I made.
ich bin sehr zufrieden mit dem Bezug für das sofa Allerum Danke
Lieben Dank, das freut uns zu hören! :)
Sofa arrived promptly, given the state of the world. Mostly fits very well, though the velcro wasn't in quite the right place on the two sofa ends (Ikea Karlstad 3-seater) meant we had to risk our fingers holding the fabric tight while we screwed the sofa up. Hence only 4 stars. It's 4.5 really But overall very pleased with the way it looks and fits, and with the service.
Good products, good finishes. Very well done!!!
Great company. Great products. I have ordered from them a couple times now and have always loved what I purchased.
LOVE IT! Massively upgraded my sectioned. The velvet fabric is soooo soft, too. :)
I love my new sofa cover very much...the only thing that I dont find a solution yet, is about how slippery is the new material on the top of the old sofa....any advice for this?.Many Thanks
All I can say is Amazing! We have an older couch, so I thought we would have to buy a new one. But Comfort Works was there for us. We've bought 2 covers over 3 years. Just so we can change it up. Can't say enough how great they are!!!
My order arrived within the time stated and I absolutely love me new settee arm covers, exactly as we ordered, the colour matches well and the covers are very good quality.
We love our new slipcovers! We needed a new cover for our PB sofa, but PB's prices are astronomical. Found CW on a google search, and so so happy we did. The slipcovers are so cozy and fit perfectly. Arguably better than the PB original. And CW was able to make a custom ottoman cover to match the new sofa. Could not recommend more highly!
We were constantly having to strip our IKEA couch and wash the fabric and air dry. A tedious and time consuming process. Finding Comfort Works vegan leather coverings for our couch was a gift! They were simple to put on and they are so easy to clean! The vegan leather has put up with a few months of use now and seems durable. We all enjoy sitting in this couch now and no longer feel like we are sitting in filth. Thanks Comfort Works!
I ordered Manstad Back Pillow Covers - Tweed grey to replace my old IKEA covers. Worked out perfect!!! Arrived in a month to the US great quality and great packaging.
I ordered the Madison coal cover to replace the worn out, falling apart Ikea cloth on our Nockeby 3-seat cover, and I'm very happy with it! The cover fits on each cushion very well, the fabric is really soft, and the color works wonderfully in our home. I especially appreciate the little touches like tags inside of the covers letting me know which cushion it belongs to, and the inclusion of the USB cables. My wife was skeptical that a cover could make our couch "feel new" again, but I'm happy to say she is now a believer. Overall, great purchase. Would shop from Comfort Works again in the future.
Just great! Explemary customer service & the chair looks fantastic!
The quality is very good but my two couch cushions have zippers sewn on the wrong side and I am being blamed for my measurements and having to pay for the replacements as well as waiting months for these covers that I ordered in December. I will never use your company again.
Hello Melissa,

My name is Ning and although we have never touched points before, I was privy to all the email conversations you have had with Samantha (making the order and finalizing the measurements) as well as Melvyn (your feedback issues with the zippers).

I would firstly like to thank you for taking that leap of faith to buy slipcovers from us knowing you will have to do the measuring on your own, and then another thank you for all the measuring and remeasuring to get it right. I am glad the covers turned out great! From the photo you sent in, the frame fits well and the cushions look great. The only sore sight are the zipper placements - they are indeed not at the right place.

After checking on the final draft of the measurements you provided Samantha, the very same one she sent to our seamstresses - unfortunately, you have given us the measurements with one tiny little error. You accidentally swapped B (where the zipper is supposed to be) with C (the depth of the cushion).

But here's the thing, we are the sofa slipcover experts and I do agree with you that these little details should be checked by us. We missed this check, totally relying on your measurements and hence, this little kerfuffle happened. We are only human, me and you, and these human errors happen sometimes. :)

At the end of the day, we'd love for you to get working covers (and aesthetically pleasing ones too) for your sofa. Would it be possible for you to continue to speak to Melvyn and work hand in hand to rectify our mistakes together? He is working on getting a better resolution for the cushions.

Thanks for your time Melissa, I look forward to seeing a perfect set of covers for both your Pottery Barn sofa and loveseat.

Cheers!
Ning from Comfort Works.
Hi Comfort Works, my name is Lorna Jackson from Inverness Scotland, I have just received my settee arm covers and I am absolutely delighted with them, see pic, once again - many thanks.
Comfort Works is rated 4.85 based on 1,748 reviews