Comfort Works Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Comfort Works

About Comfort Works: We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

+613 9015 9789

info@comfortworks.com.au

Suite 112/358, Clarendon St
South Melbourne

Over 7 Days

How would you rate Comfort Works ?

Peter S
"Super Qualität, top passgenau. Empfehlenswert. Danke."
Annemarie J
"I wanted a new, yellow sofa and ordered one from an online company. Thankfully, someone posted the same model they had bought and it was absolutely aweful in real life. So, instead, I turned to finding a new cover for my Karlstad. I am absolutely over the moon! Gorgeous colour and fit. I also ordered the tufting kit and now have an absolutely stunning sofa and have saved over £800!"
Suzanne D
"To be honest I was a little apprehensive about ordering sofa covers off the internet from abroad. But the whole process has been easy , quick and I’m thrilled with them. They arrived beautifully packaged and fit far better than my original ikea ones !"
"Ordered replacement covers for an IKEA sofa bed and 2 chairs in a holiday home. They arrived promptly and well packaged. They fit perfectly and make the sofa and chairs look like new. I would be happy to order from Comfort Works again in the future."
"I just received my custom dining chair covers and they are perfect! Thank you for taking the time to be sure the measurements were just right."
"Everything was just perfect :-) Also, the staff is very helpful and honest! We are very happy with the products and are returning customers. We have made 3 orders with them so far. We absoutely recommend Comfort-works."
"Encargue a Comfort Works una funda para mi sofa cama de tres plazas, además de quedar perfecto, me atendieron muy bien con las dudas y preguntas que tuve durante el proceso, mi comunicación fue con Alejo, y las contestaciones fueron inmediatas y muy claras. recomiendo ampliamente la empresa y quedé muy satisfecha con mis fundas!"
"This is the second cover I have bought from Comfort Works. Great quality and service. I definitely recommend them."
"Easy to slip on the covers. The fabric quality is great as well as the craftsmanship. We are very happy with the product."
Thanks for the rating, Lisa!
"The package was very neat and compact making use of the wonderful Royal Mail delivery service,with a cloth bag protecting the cushion covers with a nice note with my name on it"
"azienda molto seria! ho ordinato un copridivano e nel giro di 15 giorni è arrivato, tessuto molto bello e resistente colore come da descrizione personale gentilissimo e disponibile di sicuro acquistero' altri prodotti! grazie!"
"Good quality and very good Customer Service!"
"Super Qualität, top passgenau. Empfehlenswert. Danke."
"God quality fabrics, covers fit snugly, serviceminded staff, and delivery worked just fine :)"
Hey Stine, glad to hear you liked our product and thanks for the feedback!
"Superb product. Most pleasant firm I've ever dealt with. Will definitely use again and again."
"I was very happy with my order from comfort works! The color and fit were exactly what I expected and it arrived earlier than I expected."
Thanks for your rating, April :)
"Covers look great. Amazing service. Thank you for saving us from having to by a new couch."
"Service and product were very good. The covers fit exactly. I'm happy with my 'new' sofa that is actually 5 years old."
"great fabric, well made, quick delivery and excellent customer service. one of the best companies I have dealt with."
"Now that I've had these covers for a couple of months I have to say that I'm very happy with the quality. I do plan to buy more of them. My only complaint is some of them felt a little lose (slightly too big) on my cushions, but not too painfully obvious to those who sit on them."
Hi there Rob, it seems that you're facing this issue because your cushions have been compressed over time and hence, the covers seem a bit loose. You can alleviate this issue by putting your cushion inserts out in the sun to decompress and the covers should fit nicely.
"1. Products fit exactly what I need. 2. Easy and user-friendly website for client experience in selecting and browsing. 3. Reasonable pricing (saving me not to buy a new sofa) 4. Clear delivery flow. 5. Very comfortable shopping experience."
Hi HW, thank you for your review!
Hey Annemarie, That looks amazing! Thanks so much for your review and sharing your experience publicly :) Let us know if you have any questions.
Hey Suzanne,
Glad to see your Tomelilla sofa looks as good as new again, and thank you for sharing your photo with us :)
Comfort Works is rated 4.87 based on 1,098 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!