Comfort Works Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Comfort Works Reviews

About Comfort Works:

We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

sales@comfort-works.com

Comfort Works 5 star review on 30th January 2024
Laura
Comfort Works 5 star review on 24th January 2024
Jadalena
Order never arrived, awful experience with FedEx, and no help at all from Comfort Works, sending e-mail that doesn’t change anything !
Hi Kevin. We're really sorry for the poor experience you faced in trying to get FedEx to deliver the parcel to you. We're still trying our best to get them to resend the parcel to your initial address, but the requirement to collect the parcel from their depot is something that FedEx has imposed and we have very little control over this. I understand that your emails seemed like a futile effort when you contacted us, but rest assured we are doing everything that we can to get the parcel to you. -Melvyn from Comfort Works-
Merci beaucoup. Cette housse est au delà de mes attentes. Tout est parfait. Je vais commander une autre housse dans un autre tissus. C'est vraiment parfait. Mieux que les housses originales.
Comfort Works 5 star review on 27th February 2024
Great value, zippers are more durable than the original slipcover.
All is fine after opening a dispute
Hi Remi! Glad that you got your sofa cover issue resolved after contacting us! Cheers! -Melvyn from Comfort Works-
I was so very impressed with the fit and quality of these slip covers! We needed replacement covers for the 2 Pottery Barn sofas at our beach condo - and these were 1/3 the price of what pottery barn wanted. We got the Comfort Chenille in Pebble and it looks incredible. Will be ordering a back up set as well! Very happy so far - hoping they hold up well to renters. :)
Comfort Works 5 star review on 15th February 2024
Absolutely chuffed to bits with our new seat cover. Fab colour and terrific finish. Will trumpet your stuff round the parish. Top work, chums.
Wow, this team is amazing. About 10 years ago, my ex-boyfriend gifted me some cryptocurrency, which was my first introduction to this digital currency. I became more interested in it in 2020 when I had over $100,000 in crypto assets and enjoyed the financial benefits that came with it. This is when I became a cryptocurrency enthusiast. In 2022, I made some crypto investments through a website link I saw on Facebook, feeling confident about my knowledge of cryptocurrency. Unfortunately, I fell for a scam and was on the verge of losing about $211,000 in crypto assets. I couldn't access my account, and when I sought help, I was scammed again and made to pay thousands of dollars. During this difficult time, I shared my ordeal with a friend who mentioned a team that could help me recover my stolen crypto asset. At first, I was skeptical, but my friend persisted until I decided to give them a chance. I contacted the team via email and received a reply a few hours later. They asked for some details about my stolen crypto asset, and within a week, they were able to recover it! I was overjoyed and couldn't thank my friend enough for introducing me to the HACKSPEDITIOUS team. I never thought a team could be as effective as they were in recovering my lost crypto asset. This experience was one of the highlights of my 2023, and I can't help but share this good news with everyone. If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, don't hesitate to reach out to the best team that can help. You can contact them via email at (hackspeditously @ gmail. com) or on WhatsApp at +1 5 6 7 2 4 6 3 1 1 7.
I have received the worst customer service with comfort works. I ordered a slip cover because of their bold statement of a “60 day guarantee to make it right” saying that “if the fit is not right for you, let us know and we will make it right with a free replacement. Still not happy, we will try again or issue a full refund with no questions asked. I emailed the company to tell them my slipcover was way too thin almost see through, loose on my Karlstad sofa, and came with a loose thread. The associate Simon said there’s nothing he could do and told me to try “to sell it second hand to get some money back.” And said we can offer you a 50% discount on a new slipcover if you don’t like yours. I had to tell him my issue three times in an e-mail and still he was asking me what was wrong with the slipcovers. It’s like he didn’t read any emails. Horrible customer service, this company does not stand by their bold promise “to make it right“ their goal is to trick people and take their money. Such a nightmare I wish I NEVER ordered from you guys. Since he said there’s no returns possible even though their website says “60 day guarantee to make it right” I asked him for a refund bc that’s what they promise and he said that is not possible. Exact opposite of what they claim to make sure their customers are satisfied.
Hi Dina, We're sorry that your experience in getting some help for your slipcover woes wasn't up to your expectations. Unfortunately, your request was deemed a change of mind (regarding the fabric), which would not have qualified for a free replacement or refund since it's not a manufacturing defect. While not the full refund that you're seeking for, we believe this to be the best solution for your predicament and is a condition that we've already mentioned in our product guarantee as well. Hope you'll understand! -Melvyn from Comfort Works-
Excellent fabric quality, customer service and perfect fit . Extremely satisfied
Unfortunately I had bad experience with Comfort Works. They also do not uphold their 60 day refund policy they have on front page.
Hi Tina, After looking into your case, I understand you had some issues with attaching the soft/loop fastener tape on the covers to the Vallentuna frame. We did offer to send you some additional hook/loop tapes (or to reimburse you for it) to fix this after looking at the photos you sent us, but our team is also going to investigate this further as we typically encounter Vallentuna seat modules with hook/hard tape pre-attached on the underside of the top "seat" cushion. In the meantime, we hope you'll be able to take us up on our solution (regarding the additional hook and loop tapes to allow the covers to be installed properly. So sorry about this! -Melvyn from Comfort Works-
C'est la deuxième fois que l'on commnde chez eux. Toujours aussi content du rendu final. Une très bonne qualité de la housse pour ce canapé ikéa.
The construction was fine, but it looked cheap compared to the original IKEA covers
Hi Christa, thanks for the honest feedback! Sorry that the appearance of the sofa covers wasn't meeting your expectations. Is it possible to drop our support team an email at info@comfort-works.com with some photos of the covers you received to see how we can help? Would be great if we could get on the same page visually to better understand what the covers look like from your end and how we can improve it. Hope to hear from you soon! - Melvyn from Comfort Works -
Agradezco al Comfort Works por el trabajo estupendo! Gracias a vosotros he renovado mi sofá!!!
Comfort Works 5 star review on 7th February 2024 Comfort Works 5 star review on 7th February 2024
I am very pleased with the cover for my sofa (IKEA Manstad). It fits perfectly and the installing was very easy. I think this is a great way of having the feeling of a new sofa without buying a new one :)
I read tons of reviews that were all positive but I was still a bit nervous. My sofa was good quality but 20 years old and the cover was faded and worn. I decided to go for it with Comfort Works and I'm so glad I did! The cover fits perfectly and the fabric and color is exactly like the swatch. The quality of workmanship is excellent!
Comfort Works 5 star review on 2nd February 2024
Unbelievably quick delivery of a slipcover that meets all my expectations. Also remarkable the professional and patient response to all my requests prior to my order. Really thankful to Comfort Works!!!
I am absolutely thrilled with my experience witg Comfortworks. I have rarely dealt with such incredible customer service. We had ordered a set of covers that we really liked, but had an issue with it about 3 months later. I reached out to Lisa who had been following up with us throughout the initial process, and she made everything right, sent us new samples and helped us find a solution that worked for us. I am so happy with the replacement set we received and even happier about the customer service. Lisa was really wonderful, and I highly recommend this company.
Comfort Works 5 star review on 30th January 2024
Everything was perfect : customer service very reactive, great quality product … we’re very happy !
My recent purchase from comfort Works is terrible . The the construction is beyond sloppy and the fabric is flimsy and cheap. When i sent pictures to the company to show them the fit and how different the fabric was in both color and quality from the pictures they have on their website , they didn’t offer to replace or fox the problem but rather sent me on a wild goose chase of additional Pics and measurements . The soderhamn Sofa that I ordered the cover for is obviously a standard size. This cover is garbage . Beyond disappointed .
Hi Ren, sorry to hear about the Soderhamn covers not working out for you. The additional pictures we requested are zoomed-out shots that we need to check the overall parts that do not fit correctly so that we can troubleshoot the issue better. What you've already sent us is good, as close-ups but understandably, that's not enough for us to properly check what has gone wrong and how best to fix this issue. We also noticed that you didn't get any samples of the fabric you chose beforehand to see them in person. Not ideal, for sure, as the actual appearance and the feel of the fabric are highly subjective to the lighting condition of your home and to each individual too. We do have a solution for that but we need to tackle the fit issue first (which is typically a replacement as per our store policy on our website). Hope you'll understand why we need those additional photos! -Melvyn from Comfort Works-
Perfekte Passform, tolle Farbe, superschnelle Lieferung, bin begeistert!
Hallo Erika, vielen Dank! Es freut uns zu hören, dass du mit unserem Service und den Bezügen rundum zufrieden bist. :) Alles Gute von Comfort Works
Comfort Works is rated 4.8 based on 4,544 reviews