Comfort Works Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Comfort Works

About Comfort Works: We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

+613 9015 9789

info@comfortworks.com.au

Suite 1603, 225 Elizabeth St
Melbourne,

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Comfort Works?

Isabell T
"I love my seat cover and was delighted with the Comfort Works buying experience. My order arrived here in the UK before I was expecting it to. It was beautifully packaged and personal, with a little Christmas gift and that’s fantastic customer service. My cats are taking turns to sleep on the chair more than previously, so if it’s good for them, then it’s good for me. Thank you Comfort Works."
Magdalena O
Magdalena O
Verified Buyer
"Die Bezüge passen perfekt, und sind wunderschön geworden, ich fühlte mich auch sehr, sehr gut betreut, vielen Dank!!"
Noreen C
"I recently purchased new covers for both my Ikea Karlstad 3 seater sofa and footstool from Comfort Works, as my old covers were in desperate need of some reinviguration! I loved the vast array of fabrics and styles available from Comfort Works and am now delighted with the finished product. Comfort, style and very importantly - durability. Their customer service was fantastic throughout - Great at communicating, efficient in service and very customer focussed. Well done Comfort Works on a great product and excellent service. I am delighted with my new couch and footstool!"
"Ordered my slipcover. Arrived super fast. It fits perfectly. Couldn't be happier. The comfort works team was very helpful and courteous. Thank you!!"
"Covers we received didn't quite fit. Was resolved very professionally, a second set was provided with adjustments at no extra cost. Great service!"
"I ordered the stain-resistant cover for my IKEA couch and two chairs. My order came promptly and beautifully packaged. The sewing and fabric quality are great! I love my 'new' couch and chairs. I highly recommend Comfort Works!"
Jennifer C
Verified Buyer
"Our dog had chewed holes into the cushions of our sofa. It was at the point where we were embarrassed to have people over! We shopped for a new sofa but there were so many things about the one we had that we couldn't find in a new sofa. Comfort Works cushion covers match perfectly it is like a new sofa at a fraction of the cost!"
"My sofa cover arrived quickly, and it is absolutely perfect! It’s soft, and comfortable, and fits even better than the original! I feel like a have a new couch!! Everyone at Comfort Works was so kind, and helpful, and responsive! They even noticed a mistake in my address, and contacted me about it to make sure it wouldn’t be a problem. SO HAPPY with my order! If I ever needed anything again, I’d definitely use Comfort Works!"
"From start to finish, the service by Comfort Works was exceptional - personalized, efficient and professional. The slipcovers arrived ahead of time and the quality is outstanding. Highly recommended!"
"Ho comprato una fodera per un divano ikea fuori produzione, il materiale e'arrivato nei tempi stabiliti, il personale mi ha seguito fino alla fine , ottima qualita' . Mi hanno rimborsato anche le spese doganali che ho dovuto pagare al corriere. Grazie ancora di tutto. Consigliatissimo."
"It is very hard to find arm rest covers for this IKEA couch, and you produced some great ones. They fit. The color was right. Thanks!"
"Comfort Works provided replacement covers for my obsolete IKEA couch. There were a lot of options to choose from. The covers I chose arrived quickly, were well-made and clearly labeled as to which cover went on which pillow, and fit beautifully. A visiting friend asked if I had purchased a new couch. I'm very happy."
"Absolutely love these slipcovers. Abel at Comfort Works was great to work with and stayed in contact throughout the ordering and shipping process. They felt my measurements were a bit off, so worked with me to assure everything fit perfectly."
Katherine K
Verified Buyer
"Great product with straightforward delivery"
"Great product"
"The shipment arrived WAY faster than we expected, and the covers have given new life to our sad couch."
"Fast, efficient and friendly service. High quality cover that fits like a glove. Great range of colours and fabrics to suit all homes. Thanks team!"
"If like me your cats had lovingly taken a fancy to your original Ikea loveseat cover, Comfort Works is going to be your new favorite thing! My cover fits perfect, feels good, and is so pleasant to look at. It also is tough which has proven key against my cats' nails. I'm so so glad I stumbled upon this site and in the future will definitely be utilizing their covers again."
Jacqueline W
Verified Buyer
"Everything fits very well and shipping/handling was very fast."
"Realistic about timeframe for production, processing & delivery with full communication along the way. Holiday card & small gift inside! Excellent product, beautiful details and concise directions."
"Livraison rapide et les housses sont au top 👍"
"I originally order the wrong size size cover. Comfortworks worked with me to find the correct cover and provided the new cover at just $95 (much less than buying an entirely new one). The second cover arrived quickly and fit wonderfully. My sofa is transformed and I couldn’t be happier."
Comfort Works is rated 4.90 based on 716 reviews