Comfort Works Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read Comfort Works Reviews

About Comfort Works:

We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

+613 9015 9789

Christopher
Comfort Works 5 star review on 10th October 2020
Christopher
More Photos & Videos
Habe mein Ikea-Sofa neu bezogen und es sieht großartig aus. Die Stoffauswahl finde ich besonders umfangreich. Alles ist problemlos abgelaufen, auch die Zustellung hat bestens funktioniert. Mit den Zoll-Kosten muss man halt leben. Es lohnt sich aber auf alle Fälle.
Armrest covers arrived beautifully packaged and matched description exactly. Love the colour! No issues whatsoever with order, shipping, or delivery.
Thank you! The covers fit perfectly and the chairs look like new again. Great job.
Kino Sunset on Kivik chairs from Ikea! Love the color. Absolutely perfect and exactly what i was hoping for. Thank you Comfort Works!
Competenti e gentilissimi, anche nel risolvere i problemi su misure e modelli da ordinare. I tessuti sono di qualità nettamente superiore anche di quelli originali. In 3 settimane ricevete a casa (Italia) la merce, lo staff ti contatta per sapere se sei soddisfatto del loro lavoro. Io li promuovo a pieni voti!!! Bravo Alejo e bravi tutti!!!
Comfort Works 5 star review on 17th October 2020 Comfort Works 5 star review on 17th October 2020
It’s like we got a new sofa! It fits perfect and is so comfortable.
Brilliant service and product. Very easy from start to finish. I would suggest that customers take advantage of being sent a fabric sample. I didn't and was disappointment by my colour choice ... but it looks so good that I am working around it :)
Fantastic service. Covers look amazing. Great detail and colour true to swatch.
nice fit, easy to slip on, nice looks
I'm very happy with the new slip cover and it is looking great!! It fit very well, with a little bit stretching area near around the usb entry, but I don't think it will be damage with usage. If it was the area were we sit, then I would be worry about it.
Comfort Works 5 star review on 15th October 2020
I am thrilled with my experience and purchase from Comfort Works. I got the free fabric samples which helped me make the right choice. I have an old ikea sofa set which was in great condition except for the covers. After submitting my order I received regular updates, it got to me very quickly which I was surprised about because I am in Australia and fits better than the original set. I am super thrilled and would highly recommend Comfort Works.
I was so happy to find Comfort Works online. My old Ikea couch sorely needed a new cover and isn't being made by Ikea anymore. The new cover arrived this week and looks amazing. It's like having a whole new couch.
Comfort Works 5 star review on 14th October 2020
We're thrilled you're satisfied with the new slipcovers, Donna! They look great! Thank you.
What a pleasure to work with you! Start to finish, fabric sample to consistent communication to timeline to beautifully finished product! This Pottery Barn Comfort roll arm slip cover is as beautiful as the original. Perfect fit, quality and exceptional price. I’d recommend to anyone and everyone. Thank you!
Perfect fit
OMG amazing. Brought our old couch back to life and couldn’t be happier. Thank you thank you thank you!
Love it so much! Looks like i got a brand new couch. Super easy to put on too!
Perfekte Passform, einfache Anbringung, große Auswahl!
Totally love my new cover! Thanks to Comfort Works I just gave my seat a new life! And somebody likes it ❤️
Comfort Works 5 star review on 12th October 2020 Comfort Works 5 star review on 12th October 2020
We've received the cover within the time announced by the team. We are pleased by the quality of the fabric and by the quality of the stitching!
Seamless customer service from start to finish. You have put my shopping experience at ease with comfort and delight. A new life to my IKEA sofa is way better than the original fabric. So THANK YOU for what you do and keep doing it!!!
Comfort Works is rated 4.84 based on 2,347 reviews