Comfort Works Reviews

4.84 Rating 1,834 Reviews
97 %
of reviewers recommend Comfort Works
Merchant Metrics
Shipping & Delivery
Delivery Methods
Courier
Average Delivery Time
Over 7 Days
On-time Delivery
98%
Accurate And Undamaged Orders
100%
Customer Service
Communication Channels
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Queries Resolved In
6 - 12 Hours
Customer Service
4.89 out of 5
Read Comfort Works Reviews

About Comfort Works:

We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

Visit Website

Phone:

+613 9015 9789

Email:

info@comfortworks.com.au

Location:

Suite 112/358, Clarendon StSouth Melbourne

Write Your review

Tell us how Comfort Works made you happy
Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds.
Minimum 10 characters
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Strengthen your review by uploading photos & videos.
Drag files here or browse
(Supported files: jpg, png, mpeg, ogg, mp4 & webm)
What's your name?
Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously.
(Optional)
What's your email?
We need your email address to verify that your review is genuine
Comfort Works 5 star review on 29th May 2020
Suzan
More Photos & Videos
Comfort Works 5 star review on 29th May 2020
Suzan
More Photos & Videos
Comfort Works 5 star review on 29th May 2020
Robin Capel-Dunn
More Photos & Videos
Comfort Works 5 star review on 24th May 2020
Mels
More Photos & Videos
Comfort Works 5 star review on 15th May 2020
Hilda Ferrer
More Photos & Videos
Comfort Works 5 star review on 13th May 2020
Maci Herman
More Photos & Videos
Comfort Works 5 star review on 12th May 2020
Bianca Ambrose
More Photos & Videos
Anonymous
Anonymous  // 01/01/2019
What a great concept. Instead of tossing your sofa, get this new covers. Good way to teach our children about not filling our landfills with things that still have life on them. I prefer this company. Looks good.Great customer service.
Posted 2 days ago
Dear Sarah & Team, besten Dank für den großartigen Service von A-Z. Von der Bestellung der Stoffproben bis zur Erstattung der Zollgebühren hat alles geklappt wie versprochen , ich war stets auf dem aktuellen Stand der Bestellung, und jede Mail wurde innerhalb eines Tages in Deutsch beantwortet. Die Bezüge kamen gut und liebevoll verpackt im fernen Deutschland an, die Qualität des Stoffes ist hervorragend wie erwartet , und die Näharbeiten sehr solide und robust ausgeführt.
Beim Beziehen und Aufbau hat mir mein Schwiegersohn geholfen, für den es wahrscheinlich auch kein Problem gewesen wäre, es alleine zu machen 😀, aber ich hätte das nicht vermocht 🙈. Also, wer handwerklich etwas geschickt ist und kräftige Hände hat, kann das m. E. auch alleine hinkriegen.
Ich freue mich jetzt über ein Sofa wie neu und empfehle euren Service gerne weiter.
Best regards Suzan
Comfort Works 5 star review on 29th May 2020 Comfort Works 5 star review on 29th May 2020
Posted 2 days ago
Liebe Suzan,
vielen Dank für dein Lob und deine Bewertung, dein Sofa sieht wirklich toll aus! Unser Nomad Grey passt super zu deinem Fußboden.
Etwas Hilfe beim Neubeziehen ist immer gut, und zu zweit macht es ja auch viel mehr Spaß :-)
Viel Freude mit deinem neuen Sofabezug, wir würden uns freuen auch in Zukunft einmal wieder von dir zu hören.
Viele Grüße,
Sarah von Comfort Works
Posted 6 hours ago
Very very pleased with Comfort Works ordering process, customer service, quality of sofa cover. I’d like to thank specifically Alejo who has done a brilliant job in keeping me up to date and answering all my questions very swiftly and professionally. Thumb up !
Comfort Works 5 star review on 29th May 2020
Posted 2 days ago
Omg I just received my package. I opened it and it was my new cover for my couch. I am so in love with the color and fabric. Thanks do much for the perfect cover! Lesa
Posted 5 days ago
BRAVO ET MERCI pour votre beau travail, Vous êtes des magiciens j ai l impression d'avoir changé de canapé... Vos doigts de fée ont fait des merveilles de finition... j adore mon nouveau canapé....
Posted 6 days ago
I wanted a new cover but not new sofa so I was so excited to find comfort works. I ended up choosing a brown leather-ish look and it looks great. They took some time to make it and delivery maybe 6 weeks? I knew it would take time and I will def come buy from here again for the same couch or the other furniture I have. ;)
Comfort Works 5 star review on 24th May 2020
Posted 1 week ago
Excellent slip-cover and the company was so easy to work with. Would definitely use them again and recommend them to others.
Posted 1 week ago
This is my second slipcover from Comfort Works. Fits like a glove and sent to me in a timely manner!
Great job and thank you!!
Posted 1 week ago
Todo perfecto de principio a fin. El envio fue bastante rápido y el empaquetamiento muy bueno. Tela de calidad igual a la de las muestras y ajuste en el sofa perfecto y facil de poner. Incluso la devolución de la tasa de aduanas fue rápida y sin problemas.
No puedo más que recomendarlos
Posted 2 weeks ago
We love our new sofa cover for our IKEA Karlstad! The fit is perfect! The piping makes it look fresh, chic and new! I have to redecorate my apartment! The customer service was excellent! The whole experience really brightened our spirits especially with the current state of our world!

Thank you!

Hilda from Brooklyn, NY
Comfort Works 5 star review on 15th May 2020
Posted 2 weeks ago
The covers are a great value. They look great. Am very happy with them.
Posted 2 weeks ago
Upon receiving my 6 slipcovers for dining chairs, they did not fit. After weeks of waiting, I was very disappointed that the product I ordered did not have dimensions as expected thus more waiting and communication with the company. However, the customer service was superb. Comfort Works re-made my product at the exact dimensions of chairs I had in my home at no additional charge. They arrived and fit perfectly. I am very grateful and impressed!
Comfort Works 5 star review on 13th May 2020
Posted 2 weeks ago
Hey Maci,

I am so happy to see them fit (so beautifully too!) on your IKEA chairs. Thank you for working with me to get these done for you.

Cheers!
Ning from Comfort Works
Posted 1 week ago
Comfort Works gave me great customer service as I was making my order, and its been brilliant that even with a global lockdown the order arrived with a comparatively short delay. I am really pleased with the slip covers, they make my Ikea sofa bed look brilliant and add a touch of glamour to my home.
Comfort Works 5 star review on 12th May 2020
Posted 2 weeks ago
We purchased a Comfort Works sofa cover in Dec and received it in Jan. We had been loving it for a few months, however, we had some concerns that needed addressing. After letting Samantha T. know from Comfort Works, she worked tirelessly to find out if there was something that could be done to assist. She managed to get our entire sofa cover replaced for no added cost in a different fabric than we'd originally purchased and worked closely with us to ensure we got the right colour by sending fabric samples to us first. We received our new sofa cover today and are so excited about the way it looks and we are confident the fabric will be more of what we needed. I have never experienced such amazing customer service from a company nor one who is willing to stand by their products so substantially! We are truly impressed and will recommend Comfort Works to everyone we know! Thank you so much to Samantha as well! You are simply amazing!
Comfort Works 5 star review on 9th May 2020
Posted 3 weeks ago
Absolutely amazing company! Stunning, beautiful, reliable, exceptional workmanship!
Comfort Works 5 star review on 8th May 2020 Comfort Works 5 star review on 8th May 2020
Posted 3 weeks ago
We absolutely love our new couch cover! The fabric is great quality and I loved that I could see samples before I decided. Ordering was easy and the arm covers were a great idea. Thanks CW!
Posted 3 weeks ago
I would definitely recommend this site! Their customer service is amazing!!! I needed to cancel my order because my sister already bought the couch cover I got, and I heard back with them within 24 hours and they issued a refund right away! They were so helpful, when I move into my apartment I will definitely be shopping with them again!
Posted 4 weeks ago
We had a custom cover for our pottery barn sofa after the original white was ruined by my toddlers - the black linen cover we got makes the sofa look ten times better than the sofa looked pre-kids! So happy with the results!
Posted 4 weeks ago
Absolut guter Service. Schnelle Lieferung, und das in Corona Zeiten. Qualität schaut auch gut aus. Vielen Dank.
Posted 1 month ago
Herzlichen Dank für die tolle Bewertung, gern jederzeit wieder!
Liebe Grüße,
Sarah von Comfort Works
Posted 1 month ago
Cover is amazing quality and fits beautifully. Staff was helpful with questions about shipping during the production. I recommend the process of ordering samples and 'trying out' at home- I dirtied and scrubbed fabrics on the samples prior to ordering. Our final pick is a winner!
Posted 1 month ago
Comfort Works is rated 4.84 based on 1,834 reviews