Comfort Works Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read Comfort Works Reviews

About Comfort Works:

We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

+613 9015 9789

Comfort Works 5 star review on 15th October 2020
Patricia
Comfort Works 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Donna
The cover is great. Good quality. Fits well. However, the USB cord that came with the USB package does not fit in the cut-out fixed on the fabric, rendering it useless.
Thanks for the feedback Mark! With the USB cord, it is a little tricky and the shape may seem a bit snug but it does require a little more force than expected to fit in. If you're still having trouble with this do drop us an email!
Excellent quality and fit. Would have been 5 stars but delivery did not turn up on arranged day, with no contact or explanation.
Our claw-proof velvet covers arrived in good time and we’re pleased with the quality and price. I’ve given 4/5 stars because whilst the frame cover is an excellent fit the cushion covers are a little bit bigger than the originals so aren’t quite as snug a fit. That is splitting hairs though, it is a good product and we would still recommend.
We are delighted with our Karlstadd sofa and armchair covers - the material (performance velvet) feels soft and luxurious. Easy to fit and have transformed our 10-year-old furniture.
The new slip covers look great, and the fabric is very comfortable to sit on.
Quality is great, and package came right on time! I'm a little disappointed in the color of the green velvet fabric. It looks washed out rather than a rich, emerald velvet which is what I was hoping for. Otherwise, great product!
Hey Laura! Classic Velvet Emerald is indeed a gorgeous vivid green fabric. We usually try to get our customers to get some samples beforehand as we know the color displayed on devices might not translate onto a physical fabric. So sorry if we've let you down. We hope you enjoy the covers regardless and stay safe and healthy. x Ning from Comfort Works
Great fit, would order again! I ordered a slipcover for Ikea Strandmon wing chair, totally satisfied
We love the color and feel of the Madison Sand fabric we ordered. The only thing though is that we wish the fit was a little more snug. We had to remove some of the velcro and reattach it to the couch base just to get it to fit and not look loose and baggy. The base cushions are looser than the rest so we always have to tuck it. I think we would have given it 5 stars if it fit just a little better. We still highly recommend this though as much less alternative to purchasing a whole new couch!
Comfort Works 4 star review on 19th October 2020
Hey Erika, that is such a well-styled living room. We love how the creamy Madison Sand cozies itself in there. I am a little bummed to hear that there are slight fitting issues. I can't really see it in the photo but if you can just share it with us via email (info@comfortworks.com.au) , that would enable us to see what we can do/suggest to get the fit better for you. Speak soon, and please do stay safe. x Ning from Comfort Works
Communication with Comfort Works was good. Also delivery time was as initially stated. I got information about the delivery happening shortly just when I was wondering when the product was going to arrive. I would recommend ordering fabric samples before placing your order in order to help you choose, which is what I did. Quality-wise the slip covers are well made, just one small defect was noticed on one cushion that does not affect the overall look as it is hidden.
Hi there! We have dropped you a message regarding your feedback! We look forward to hearing from you :).
Covers look great! We had some minor packaging issues, but the service to get it sorted was excellent.
Thank you for your kind words. We are so sorry about the packing issues - unsure what happened. I hope the slipcovers were not damaged. If they are (in any way), please allow us to help you sort that out by sending us a photo of the damaged covers and the packaging via email at info@comfortworks.com.au. Speak soon, and stay safe. :) x Ning from Comfort Works
The quality is great! It looks like a brand new couch, like I bought it just like this. The one thing that really disappointed me though is that the leather options are faux leather. The quality is great, but no where on the page does it say that it is faux. It wasn't until after purchasing, that I learned it wasn't real leather. That feels greatly misleading.
Hey Lara, we are terribly sorry if you felt that we didn't provide enough clarity on the Savannah Saddle leather covers. It's actually accessible via the "Fabric Details" button on top of the fabric selector. That will show you the composition of the fabric/leather, a larger sample photo, and the care guide for it. :) However, this is great feedback and I will let the team know to make it more prominent. As for Savannah Saddle being vegan(faux) leather, that is how we are able to offer such an affordable price point for a whole set of leather slipcovers. Real leather would cost triple the price. Nonetheless, thank you so much for the feedback and I hope you enjoy the covers and stay safe. x Ning from Comfort Works.
a must need it cover! it change the look!!! fix well, but don't dry it on machine (it's a bit tight, my fault) hopping the next wash will come back to his sides....
Hey Vlad! Thank you for the review, we are happy the covers are a great fit. If there's anything we can do to help you out, do let us know. :)
Got the Pottery Barn Basic (PBB) arm rest covers for our two chairs and sofa, and they’re great.
Just placed order to get the actual slip covers for the 2 chairs, 1 sofa and 2 ottomans, can’t wait to get. Only wish it could take less time to get the order.
Hey! We are super happy that you loved the covers, and also super bummed we couldn't get it to you faster. Shipping worldwide is slowed down and backlogged. :( Nonetheless, enjoy the covers and stay safe. x Ning from Comfort Works
Great product, fits excellently. If you could speed up the delivery time it would be 5 stars and I don’t think I received a reply to my email enquiring on the status of my order.
Hey Justin, thanks for the review!

It seems our teammate had replied to your inquiry some 3 weeks back, but it might have gone into your spam :( No biggie, we're thrilled that you're happy with your covers. Have a great one!
The website was easy to use, we found the right model and color. Only small delays for the delivery, but understandable. Easy to put on, well fitted. The problem is that the new fabric creates static electrical charge. Little fibers and cat hair stick to it. They are very visible. Our old IKEA covers didn't seem to have this problem. Maybe it will go away with time...
Comfort Works 4 star review on 26th September 2020
Hi Denis! Thank you for the feedback! 100% cotton fabrics are not known to generate static that causes fine fibres or pet hair to stick on. However, a quick brush with a lint roller or sticky sheets should fix this :). Hope this helps.
Looks fantastic!! It was easy to put on.
Comfort Works 4 star review on 26th September 2020
My sofa looks great even though they are a little loose on the arms, but no big deal. I loved the emails following up with the stages of my order and even before when I ordered samples. It is not 5 stars because I ordered a fabric that was supposed to be resistant to pets and my cat has already damaged a little in one week, but it is difficult to make a fabric cat resistant
Hi Daniela! One of our reps will be reaching out to you to look into the matter. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
It fits my coach and give it a second life.
Hey Cecile! Super happy to hear that. If you have the time, please do send us a photo and let us know how we can turn that 4 star review into a 5 star one. We'd like to see to it that you are perfectly happy with the fit and fabric! You can write to info@comfortworks.com.au and we'll see what we can do. Speak soon! - Ning from Comfort Works
We love our “new” couch! The cover is gorgeous. I’m impressed with the quality of construction and material. Their customer service is phenomenal! I had to change my address as they approached shipping and they took care of everything and were so attentive. They even reached out when fedex couldn’t deliver it the first time. I took one star off because the fit was slightly off on one of the pieces, but you can’t really tell with the cushions and pillows. I highly recommend!!!
Comfort Works 4 star review on 23rd September 2020
Hey Tracey! Thanks for the review, however, we don't want to be sitting on our hands when you are not 100% happy with the covers. Sam will be reaching out via email to see how we can get the fit better for you. :) Speak soon, Ning from Comfort Works.
This is a four star review only because as of yet I haven’t been able to fit them due to work on the house being done running late to to the situation with the Covid virus, based on the customer service and how the look and feel 4 stars, hopefully I will get back and make it a five star when I can fit them.
Thank you so much.