Comfort Works Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
Read Comfort Works Reviews

About Comfort Works:

We're a small Australian company specialising in the creation of beautiful handmade sofa covers, we aim to rejuvenate all the world's old & tired couches.

+613 9015 9789

Comfort Works 5 star review on 12th August 2020
Comfort Works 5 star review on 12th August 2020
Kumud
More Photos & Videos
The customer service of the company was fantastic always keeping us up to date even when there was a delay due to material not being available. It would have been 5 stars however the covers for the cushions are a not as tight as I would have liked. Compared to the actual sofa itself which fits perfectly the cushion covers are little looser than I would have liked.
The covers are lovely and very well made. Jill
Good service and delivery thank you.

Kevin
I ordered the white matching arm covers for my Pottery Barn chair. My idea was that if they looked good and worked they would reduce the number of times I needed to remove the complete covers and wash them. My only complaints are minor with the biggest being that it takes a long time to get them. I ordered them on 6/22/2020 and they shipped on 7/16/2020 and I received them on 7/20/2020 so about a month. I guess we get spoiled by Amazon and getting deliveries in a day or two. My other complaints are really suggestions on how to improve the product. The first is the length of the cover over the arm, it should go back to the back behind the back cushion (see my photos) for a less conspicuous look. The last is that the rear bottom hangs out from the side. I added a white velcro tab to each to bring it up close to the side and a more finished look. I would suggest both lengthening and adding velcro tabs to those corners to create a more polished looking item. In all fairness to Comfort Works, they don't promise quick delivery but it would be nice to have faster delivery and with the other two items I suggested would earn them 5 stars from me.
Comfort Works 4 star review on 22nd July 2020
Thanks for the kind and constructive feedback John! We'll definitely let our production team know as to how to make the armrest protectors better and on our side, we're still working our utmost best to increase our production speed to have things shipped out a lot faster :)

Thanks again and take care!
Chuck
the sofa cover is perfect. Great quality and fit. Couldn't be happier.

The new set of legs I purchased are HORRIBLE. Wobbly and could not use them...
Hey Juan!

So glad to hear that you are happy with the slipcovers. A little bummed out with those sofa legs. You bought 4 Baileys with us, yeah? :( I've sent you an email with some follow-up questions so we can try to resolve this issue together. Speak soon! Ning from Comfort Works.
I love all the Sofa type options, as well as fabric option. Email updates were relatively timely

I did have a problem with zipper location on my seat cushions and they show. I’ve informed the company but have not gotten a response ☹️
Comfort Works 4 star review on 13th July 2020
Hey Tanya!

It looks like a great fit. :) So sorry about the cushion covers, let's see how we can fix this little hiccup. We have reached out via emails and is awaiting some photos and measurements. Speak soon! Ning from Comfort Works.
We love the couch cover and it makes a huge difference in our living room space! It's a near-perfect fit to the original couch and the material (claw-proof velvet) is even nicer than the original as far as quality and feel, although it doesn't feel or like life "velvet" at all in traditional sense. I think it's better - incredibly soft and comfortable to be on. The workmanship is also very good. We did have some issues with the cover being delayed in production, but the costumer support were very responsive and made every effort to remedy the situation quickly. Thank you, Comfort Works! We're very happy our new couch cover :-)
Comfort works was very easy to work with and I am so happy with the final product! My crate and barrel sofa looks brand new. The custom order was a very lengthy process, 2+ months from start to finish, however I understand that shipping times were delayed and they had an influx of orders that caused it to take so long. I was updated throughout the process, however, and if you’re willing to wait it’s definitely worth the end result!
Comfort Works 4 star review on 11th July 2020
Hey Ashley! That's looking nice and fitted. Thank you for taking the time to get the measurements right with us. Definitely longer than we'd want but super glad it made it to you safely and the fit is good.

We love the accent pillows and the yellow flowers at the back. Such chic styling! Stay safe! Cheers, Ning from Comfort Works
Comfort work was really easy to work with they made sure I got the right style and answered all my questions. My only hang up is the cover is not the color I wanted. Even checking the swatch, this doesn't really look like what I expected. It is supposed to be navy canvas and it is VERY BLUE. I was expecting a much darker and more subtle color. Otherwise good experience. Not sure what I can do about this at this point.
Comfort Works 4 star review on 9th July 2020
Looks great, quality and production are great too plus it arrived fairly quickly considering it was from China. The £19 import Tax to the UK is in the process of being refunded.
Very happy with the service and the product.
I would say however the cover could be 1cm longer around the bottom edge as it can rise up as you fidget on the sofa.
Comfort Works 4 star review on 4th July 2020
Very happy with the sofa covers from Comfort Works! Excellent customer service and fast delivery. The covers are double lined and heavy quality but fit perfectly. So happy to have given this room in our home a new look after 10 years! I’ve no doubt this cover will last at least that long. Thank you!
Comfort Works 4 star review on 27th June 2020
The order process was straight forward, and, as a designer, the packaging is just lovely, professional, and welcoming. A nice personal touch.
Great customer service, but made in China, which although it doesn't mean an inferior product, you should be clear and open about where a product comes from.

Good fit, but I wish I'd stuck with natural fabrics as the kino fabric is noisy and slightly plasticky/fake....not like linen at all.
Originally I was getting bit despondent, because it took so long to arrive, but once the covers arrived I was very pleased with the quality & perfect fitting, beware you might have to pay import duty, which I wasn't made aware off, however they agreed to refund for that, but overall very happy with the product.
Die Bezüge sind qualitativ sehr gut, Material und Reißverschluss scheinen mir hochwertig und robust zu sein. Ich kann nur empfehlen sich im voraus Stoffproben schicken zu lassen da die Farben auf dem Laptop etwas abweichen von der Realität. Lieferung dauert etwas länger als man es für "normale" Produkte gewohnt ist, aber auch da qualitativ eingepackt. Ich hatte beim Einkauf übersehen, daß man nach dem Erhalt noch eine separate Zollgebühren Rechnung bekommt, diese wird aber zügig und problemlos erstattet, das customer Service ist sehr reaktiv auf Anfragen. Besten Dank!
Hi Nico,
vielen Dank für dein Feedback, wir freuen uns zu hören dass du im Großen und Ganzen mit deinen neuen Bezügen zufrieden bist.
Was hätten wir besser machen können, um 5 Sterne von dir zu bekommen?
Über Ideen oder Vorschläge würde ich mich freuen!
Viele Grüße,
Sarah von Comfort Works
It was great to find a way to reuse some of my existing furniture. I just got my cover and it seems to be of good quality. My only concern is the points in the corners are laying right so I’m hoping that will work it’s way out in time. Also the Velcro didn’t line up with the Velcro on my chair so I’m hoping it still stays secure in place. Overall I am happy.
Comfort Works 4 star review on 15th April 2020
I was skeptical about the quality and fit of the slipcovers for my couch. I was very happy to find them to be of great quality and very decent fit. The slipcovers are just a tad large, but not so much so that it ruins the look or feel. It was actually easier putting these on than the original slipcovers I have purchased.
Overall if you dont want to spend out for a new sofa and waste the one you have this is a great option. However do not expect and easy quick switcharoo from cover to cover. Our particular make sofa had to be taken apart to recover. The covers themselves have some heavily engrained fold Mark's from their journey to us. I'm sure in time they will fade. Also a few minor for issues the sofa pad covers are slightly too large and the side sofa covers were a nightmare to fit and I had to add some extra padding to fill some obvious puckering due to gaps where the fit was not snug. The part that covered the actual sofa body fitted great.

We went for the tan leather so £400 not cheap. I think the fabric may have been the issue as it's not the easiest. However construction is great quality, I was fighting with the side arm covers for an hour to get them on and stuffed and in place and there was no seam issues or fear of the cover not being able to take the stress of being pulled into place. Zippers all good and strong.

Overall I'm happy I couldn't have upgraded to a tan leather sofa for less then £400. However our sofa is against a wall and not the main one it's on the kitchen/diner. If it was more focal and more visible from each side I might have been less happy about the fit on the arms.

I'm sure non leather covers fit a lot better and that the cover we have will settle in place in time with some use and time to soften. Overall great quality and a good service. New feet for the sofa are fab.
This is my second Comfort Works purchase. The fabrics are luxurious and durable. The overall quality is good but the fit is a bit off this time. The covers are quite loose and velcro needs to be resewn to fit the couch better. I'm still happy with the results but I'm giving four stars because of the fitting. I still can't recommend these covers enough!
+ Machine washable
+ Custom dimensions
+ Great personal communication to customize order

Only reason it's not 5 stars is because of the time it took to get them: several weeks (Australia to USA shipping).

Got covers for the seat cushions of the couch to protect from dog claws scratching the leather. Happy that fabric swatches were available to choose between colors and materials to match the other cushions we didn't cover.

Glad to have personal comunication with a representative who helped make sure my custom dimensions were exact, and helped correct an ordering error I made.
Comfort Works is rated 4.84 based on 2,064 reviews