Consolidated Label Reviews

of reviewers recommend Consolidated Label
2 - 3 Hours
Read Consolidated Label Reviews

gstepp@consolidatedlabel.com

2001 East Lake Mary Blvd.

Tell us how Consolidated Label made you happy
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 9th August 2019
Francella
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 30th July 2019
whitney brown
Great communications as we awaited our sample prints. And the prints look fantastic!
I have been a customer for over 10 years now. The product, service & reliability is always excellent. I won't go anywhere else for my label printing.
Great place to work with just received my first order of 15,000 labels 8.25 x 3.25. Went from cut to size to rolled labels for easy machined application and switched to Consolidated Label for the rolled labels since my previous supplier was not competitive and I am happy I did. Dorothy was my CSR and she was fantastic answering all of my novice questions from the very first call to the complete order she made sure everything was executed perfectly. I will definitely recommend and use again.
Great service by our Customer Service person, Amy Hastings. Our most recent order was a Rush, and to mine and the client's pleasant surprise, label
was produced practically overnight. We all like happy customers, and ours
was really pleased!
Great service - always! Very reasonable prices, great team - always happy to help.
I would definitely recommend.
The service was excellent usual. I am a repeat customer.
Great to work with. Quick. Excellent pricing. We're happy customers.
Great service, great product!
We just reordered our supply of labels for the year. It was very easy and fast!
Thank you!
We are very pleased with our long relationship with Consolidated Labels. Our account manager, Rose Wojtas, is attentive and available to assist with all of our needs. We transition through different projects quickly and she is up for any task. Rose is efficient, friendly, and professional. Thank you for helping us put out a beautiful product.
This was our first order. My customer service rep made it very easy and the labels came sooner than anticipated!
Excellent customer service, superior quality, and on-time delivery are all aspects of a top supplier/manufacturer.
When I started working with Consolidated, I never changed anymore to another printing company. Service, Quality and production time are very good. For that reason.....Consolidation, highly recommended
Great and smooth service and the quality is top, my customer is extremely happy.
Amy Hastings and her team rock! We had such amazing customer service and order turn around time that I cannot say enough good for them. Thanks so much, Amy! Joyce B
Rose was terrific. Our labels turned out great!
Dorothy was fantastic
I couldn't be happier with the high quality of the material and the vibrant colors of our labels. I expect the labels to have a positive influence on people when choosing our product over another. I really appreciate the help and patience of Consolidated's staff and will not hesitate to recommend your services. Thank you!
Amy Hastings is awesome, knowledgeable and extremely helpful. She has helped me with all of my projects and some quite complicated. The quality has been excellent and could not be more pleased with everything. Thank you!
We have been very happy with both the service and the level of quality delivered on the labels we have purchased from Consolidated Label. They are very responsive to incoming orders and production and delivery times have been exactly what we hope for. We expect to return to them again and again.
Consolidated Label is rated 4.81 based on 626 reviews