Consolidated Label Reviews

of reviewers recommend Consolidated Label
2 - 3 Hours
Read Consolidated Label Reviews

gstepp@consolidatedlabel.com

2001 East Lake Mary Blvd.

Tell us how Consolidated Label made you happy
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 9th August 2019
Francella
Consolidated Label 5 star review on 30th July 2019
whitney brown
I have enjoyed working with Consolidated Label and commend them for being flexible and ready to help with any type of updates or last minute changes in my labels. My sales person is quick with quotes. The Neem Queen
We have always been happy with Consolidated Label, from the initial contact to the finished product. Great company to work with!
Carrie Fernandez is awesome!! smart, friendly, punctual for response and very knowledgeable about your products.
I've worked with Consolidated for years. They are professional, helpful, nice people, and super efficient. I really appreciate all the help and hard work.
Laurel and Mike are always very helpful...
Anytime I need anything they are very quick to respond.
Very professional, great variety of options, flexible prices.
Always in time, always ready to help.
We were working with Cari and I can say only good words about her.
Definitely recommend this company.
Labels are of very good quality and delivery time was excellent
There was a slight problem but it was taken care of immediately and all is well.
Our sales rep at Consolidated Label (Briana) is fantastic, labels are printed flawlessly and shipped out quickly. Online portal is useful and informative. Couldn't ask for more from a label supplier.
The representative was very helpful and quick service. Thank you.
Cari was extremely professional and helped me every step of the way with designing our label for our custom tin can coffee, we have never done a tin can before so I was so nervous on making sure the size of the label was correct. We will definitely be doing more custom labels for our cans with Consolidated Label again.
Consolidated always does the job right and for the right price. Amy Hastings is a real asset to your company. Very professional and always keeps you updated on your project.
Cari is fantastic how she helps us get our products looking professional and appealing. The turn around time is amazing, quality of the work wonderful and priced fairly.
We enjoy working with Consolidated!
Excellent service!
Melinda and her team were exceptionally responsive. The entire customer support and technical team were attentive and prompt. These are the reasons Consolidated Label has a legacy of being a leader in their industry. Pleasure to work with Melinda throughout the process. Highly recommend both their product and their service.
My sales person, Melinda was very experienced and just great to deal with.
The label graphics are such that print quality is paramount to us. The job was run quickly, and we are very pleased with the results. Kudos
Exceptional in every way. Great product, great pricing and customer service makes everything easy.
Consolidated Label is easy to work with and our rep, Amy Hastings, is very responsive to our needs. Work is of a high quality..... and they even got our most recent order shipped earlier than we requested!
Great service! Excellent support! Easy to order. Beautiful product. Will continue relationship! Highly recommend.
Extremely helpful in getting us the labels we wanted. Would recommend them to anyone! Thanks
Consolidated Label is rated 4.81 based on 626 reviews