Couch Disposal Plus Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Couch Disposal Plus

How would you rate Couch Disposal Plus ?

"The whole thing went super smooth. From making the appointment, when they called to confirm and the day of the pick up. The gentlemen were very friendly, polite and easy on the eyes. Very professional. Over all I was very happy and satisfied."
"The two young men presented themselves nicely, clean and pleasant. They carried the couch down two flights and onto the truck. All went smooth and quick. Arrival as announced was on time. Would use service again"
"The company communicated with me at every step, making scheduling so easy! The crew were prompt, courteous, and very professional. I couldn't recommend Couch Disposal Plus more!!"
Wow! Thank you for such a wonderful review! It was our pleasure to help you remove your couch. Did you know that we take other items too? We can remove mattress, box springs, furniture, appliances, etc... We hope you will think of us for all of your removal needs and don't forget to let your friends know! Thanks for choosing CDP!
"Couch disposal came early and left in a snap.The men were very polite and friendly."
That is excellent news! We do our best to off quick and easy removal with a smile! We hope you will think of us again in the future and don't forget to let your friends and neighbors know about our service. Thanks for choosing CDP!
"Easy to book the service. Marquis and partner picked up my item. They called me in advance and were timely, nice and polite. I will use them again if I have a need. Great value."
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so glad that we were able to help you remove your item to your satisfaction. Keep checking our website for discounts and deals, and don't forget we take other items too! Thank you for choosing CDP!
"This was soooo smooth and easy... Booked a pu of a couch I was removing from my Condo in Chicago. The rate was great... and 2 nice guys showed up on the scheduled day... after calling me an hour ahead to give me a heads up. They did a great job, and I couldnt be more impressed. I strongly recommend Couch disposal plus!"
Wow! Thank you for such a wonderful review. It was our pleasure to help you remove your unwanted items. We hope you think of us the next time you have anything that needs to go! We also take mattresses, boxsprings, furniture, appliances, etc. Thank you again for choosing CDP!
"This was by far the easiest way to get rid of an old couch ever! They offered curbside pick up so I didn't even need to be there for the service. I didn't have to take off work and it came with a discount vs in home pick up on the website booking system."
That is excellent news! Thank you for for choosing CDP! We hope you think of us the next time you have unwanted items to remove, and don't forget to tell your friends and family!
Couch Disposal Plus is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews