Couch Disposal Plus Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Couch Disposal Plus

Tell us how Couch Disposal Plus made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"It was so easy to have couch disposal pick up my couch. They were on time on the day they scheduled. I would use their service again!"
"Very easy to schedule, fast and efficient. Will be using their service again."
"Excellent service."
"They arrived on time, were friendly and did the job quickly and without any issues."
"Arrived on time and were quick to take our item. Very efficient."
"Great! On time, with advance notice. Quick, efficient and professional service."
"Reviews seem a bit mixed so I was a little hesitant to pre-book my service, but it was flawless. I booked about a week in advance. In addition to the email confirmations, I received two phone confirmations. The second phone confirmation was from the driver en route. She was running a bit early and when I asked if she could slow down to allow me to finish a work conference call before her arrival, she happily obliged. She arrived with a helper and they quickly removed my two sofas. They were polite and courteous. I will likely use this service again as I slowly replace more furniture."
Thank you very much for the great feedback! We strive to work with our clients to take care of their needs with as little impact to their day as possible all while providing 5 star treatment. I'm very glad to see we hit the mark! Please let us know if we can every serve you again! Thanks
"Was called 30 minutes before to inform me that they were on the way. Very nice when they arrived. And got the job done, no problems."
Thank you Aaron for the great review! We strive for excellence with all of our customers and we are very happy we were able to take care of you to your satisfaction! We look forward to serving you in the future!
"They picked up furniture"
We were happy to help you remove your furniture. We hope to see you again. Thanks for choosing CDP!
"After booking two failed attempts for removal on takl (one never showed up and the other refused to send a second person as required), I was very happy with the services from couch disposal plus. It was less expensive, the communication was clear, and confirmation email and phone call great. The guys showed up on time and sent a message prior to arrival with the estimated time. From the minute I answered the door it took less than 10 minutes for them to remove the couch and carry it out a flight and a half of stairs to the truck. They were profesional and careful of the doors and flooring. I highly recommend the service and will definitely use couch disposal plus again."
Wow! Thank you for taking the time to write this excellent review of our service. We were more than happy to help and are excited to know we were able to assist and get the items out of your way quickly and efficiently. This is always the service we aim to provide and we are thrilled to know we were able to do just that for you. We look forward to serving you again in the future and thank you for your recommendation! Keep checking our website and follow us on social media for savings on your next booking. We also have excellent tips and tricks on disposal and other topics on our blog! Thanks for choosing CDP!
"Quick and easy scheduling process. Professional staff that was in and out and made the process very easy."
Making junk removal easy for our customers is our number one goal and we are thrilled to know we were able to do that for you. We hope you will let your friends and neighbors know about us too! See you soon! Thanks for choosing CDP!
"They came right on schedule and they were quick and very professional, they did and excellent job."
Thank you, Frank! It was our pleasure! We hope you will think of us in the future. Keep checking our website and follow us on social media for savings on your next booking. Thanks for choosing CDP!
"Pick up was on time, smooth, very easy to coordinate. Would recommend!"
That is wonderful to hear! We do our best to offer an excellent and professional service that is affordable, and easy from start to finish. We are thrilled to know that we were able to do just that for you. We hope you will let your friends and neighbors know about us and that you will think of us again in the future. Thanks for choosing CDP!
"Yes, excellent service. Very nice people came and hauled away a very heavy couch. Highly recommend"
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did and for your recommendation, Antoine! We are thrilled to know that you were satisfied with our service. We hope you will think of us the next time you have any unwanted items in your way! Thanks for choosing CDP!
"I mean they got rid of the couch...but they also gouged a chunk out of my wall and scraped paint off on the way down. I guess you get what you pay for. Would definitely not recommend."
We are sincerely sorry for any and all inconvenience to you during this process and would love to take a deeper look into correcting this issue for you, Jinho. Please contact our office at your earliest convenience to discuss the options.
"Excellent service!!!!!!!!"
Why thank you, Gary! We are so happy to know that we were able to help you. We hope you will let your friends and neighbors know about us and that we will have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Thanks for choosing CDP!
"Excellent and polite men!! great service. we would use again"
That is wonderful to hear, Catherine! It was our pleasure and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks for choosing CDP!
"Great job! The driver telephoned about 30 minutes ahead of arrival, picked up the two recliners which I had ready in the garage, gave me a receipt and were gone in minutes. One of the easiest things I have had to do in my downsizing effort!"
We were happy to help, Charles! We understand that getting rid of stuff can be a difficult task and we love to know that we were able to make that process easier for you. We hope you will think of us again the next time you have any unwanted items around. Thanks for choosing CDP!
"Great Job !! Thanks,"
You are most welcome, Bryant! We were happy to help and we hope you will think of us again in the future. Don't forget to let your friends and neighbors know about us too. Thanks for choosing CDP!
"The team was on time and took care of everything! Would recommend or use again."
Thank you for your recommendation, Emily! We look forward to helping you again in the future. Don't forget to check out our website and follow us on social media for savings. Thanks for choosing CDP!
Couch Disposal Plus is rated 4.62 based on 65 reviews