Couch Disposal Plus Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Couch Disposal Plus
Own Driver

How would you rate Couch Disposal Plus ?

"Right on Time!!"
We do our best to provide quick and efficient service for our customers and we are so happy we were able to do just that for you! Thank you for letting us know about your experience and we do hope you will think of us again in the future. Did you know that we take items other than couches? We can take mattresses, box springs, furniture, appliances, etc. If you need it gone we can take it! Thanks for choosing CDP!
"Very professional and a pleasure to do business with. Highly recommend if you need heavy or awkward furniture moved. This is the place to call"
Thank you, Terry! We do our best to make removal hassle-free for our customers. We are so happy to hear we were able to do that for you too! We do hope you will think of us again in the future. Did you know we take mattresses, box springs, and appliances as well? Thanks for choosing CDP!
Thank you, Terry! It was our pleasure to help you remove your items. We look forward to serving you again in the future and we hope you will also let your friends and neighbors know about us. Thanks for choosing CDP!
"My pickup time was 8-12. At 12:15 I called and asked when I could expect the driver. The woman I spoke with told me she would call the driver, get status and call me back. An hour later, when I received no call back. I called again. She apologized and said that a replacement driver would be sent. They sent one guy, he arrived at 4:30 with his own pickup truck, which already had a large sofa on it. Thank god my husband had arrived home from work or else the poor guy would never have gotten two sofas in his truck."
Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We sincerely apologize for any and all inconvenience caused by delays and switch up with our drivers. We do our very best to provide excellent service and communication, we clearly missed the mark here. I have issued a partial refund to your account. We do hope you will give us another chance to help you in the future. Thanks for choosing CDP!
"They were scheduled to arrive between 8 & 12 but the driver called about 9:30am to say he was having some issues and if was it ok to come between 1pm-2pm. At 2pm still now show caller driver says he was about 20 mins away. We waited still no show he did not finally show up until 4PM!!!"
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused during your pickup due to the late arrival of our driver. Unfortunately, delays can and do happen sometimes and we try to keep our customers as updated as possible if that is the case. We clearly did not provide accurate information in this situation. We will be looking at this as a team to see where we could have improved our service for you to avoid any future problems. I have issued a partial refund to your account for the service you experienced and I do hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you excellent service in the future. Thanks for choosing CDP!
"Service was excellent, crew very professional and on time."
That is wonderful to hear! We try our best to offer an excellent service to our customers and it was our pleasure to help you remove your items. We hope you will think of us again in the future. Did you know we take other items as well? We can pickup mattresses, box springs, furniture, appliances, etc. Thanks for choosing CDP!
That is wonderful news! Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. Did you know we take items other than couches? We take mattresses, box springs, furniture, appliances, etc. We hope you will think of us the next time you have unwanted items for removal. Thanks for choosing CDP!
"The whole thing went super smooth. From making the appointment, when they called to confirm and the day of the pick up. The gentlemen were very friendly, polite and easy on the eyes. Very professional. Over all I was very happy and satisfied."
That is excellent news! It was our pleasure to remove your items and we hope to have the opportunity again in the future. Did you know we take more than just couches? We can take furniture, mattresses, box springs, appliances, etc. Don't forget to tell your friends and neighbors about our service and we look forward to helping you again in the future. Thanks for choosing CDP!
"The two young men presented themselves nicely, clean and pleasant. They carried the couch down two flights and onto the truck. All went smooth and quick. Arrival as announced was on time. Would use service again"
Thank you for such a wonderful review! We do our best to offer quick, easy service with a smile and it is nice to hear that we did just that for you. We hope you will think of us again in the future. Did you know that we take other items too? We can pick up couches, mattresses, box springs, furniture, and appliances. Keep checking our website for exclusive deals and discounts. Thanks for choosing CDP!
"The company communicated with me at every step, making scheduling so easy! The crew were prompt, courteous, and very professional. I couldn't recommend Couch Disposal Plus more!!"
Wow! Thank you for such a wonderful review! It was our pleasure to help you remove your couch. Did you know that we take other items too? We can remove mattress, box springs, furniture, appliances, etc... We hope you will think of us for all of your removal needs and don't forget to let your friends know! Thanks for choosing CDP!
"Couch disposal came early and left in a snap.The men were very polite and friendly."
That is excellent news! We do our best to off quick and easy removal with a smile! We hope you will think of us again in the future and don't forget to let your friends and neighbors know about our service. Thanks for choosing CDP!
"Easy to book the service. Marquis and partner picked up my item. They called me in advance and were timely, nice and polite. I will use them again if I have a need. Great value."
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so glad that we were able to help you remove your item to your satisfaction. Keep checking our website for discounts and deals, and don't forget we take other items too! Thank you for choosing CDP!
"This was soooo smooth and easy... Booked a pu of a couch I was removing from my Condo in Chicago. The rate was great... and 2 nice guys showed up on the scheduled day... after calling me an hour ahead to give me a heads up. They did a great job, and I couldnt be more impressed. I strongly recommend Couch disposal plus!"
Wow! Thank you for such a wonderful review. It was our pleasure to help you remove your unwanted items. We hope you think of us the next time you have anything that needs to go! We also take mattresses, boxsprings, furniture, appliances, etc. Thank you again for choosing CDP!
"This was by far the easiest way to get rid of an old couch ever! They offered curbside pick up so I didn't even need to be there for the service. I didn't have to take off work and it came with a discount vs in home pick up on the website booking system."
That is excellent news! Thank you for for choosing CDP! We hope you think of us the next time you have unwanted items to remove, and don't forget to tell your friends and family!
Couch Disposal Plus is rated 4.50 based on 12 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!