Courses For Success Reviews

of reviewers recommend Courses For Success
Read Courses For Success Reviews

About Courses For Success:

Courses For Success is a global course platform that started in 2008 with 5 courses, since then we have grown to over 10,000 online courses. As our courses are delivered online via the internet, we sell our courses worldwide.

Our courses span across many categories including Academic, Animal, Beauty, Business, Career, Counseling, Creative & Media, Health & Therapy, Hobbies & Trades, IT, Personal Development, Sports & Fitness.

Some of the companies we work with include Groupon, Living Social, CNN, Entrepreneur, Mashable, Reed UK, Stack Social and many more.

Tell us how Courses For Success made you happy
Was great to get me to realise what I wanted.
Thanks for a great course. I really enjoyed it.
It's been really a helpful to my career success. Moreover the customer service is impacable.. loving it all through.. cheers
I loved my courses through course for success. They were user friendly and their email support is fantastic too.
Really enjoyed the courses, I recommend.
Cannot get people to answer the phone or my emails. My complimentary course has still not arrived. Very frustrating
Hi Melanie,
As per your feedback, please note the following:

We did not receive any emails from you, only 2 phone calls, as summarized.

Your first call was on 21 September at 10:50 am, you then called back 10:52 am, on both occasions we were taking other calls. We returned you first call at 11:23 am (SAME DAY) and you did not answer, we left a voice mail. We also attempted another return call at 12:28 pm (SAME DAY), you did not answer this call as well, we left a voice mail and then we received this feedback from you. Did you check your voice mail messages?
They claim 7-day money back but its 2 months and they are still not responding to my request.
Hi Jy,

We have responded to your request in a timely manner and have been waiting for your response but we never heard back from you.

You purchased on July 8 and your access was delivered on the same day.
You then contacted us July 10 (Friday) and we responded to you the same day. Then you requested a course exchange instead.

We responded July 13 (Monday) saying we will arrange your course exchange. Then, you responded July 15 (Wednesday) and said you changed your mind and would like a refund. We then responded July 16 (Thursday), with details on our refund process and we never received a response.

Please check your email’s spam or junk folder as we have already reached out regarding your request.

Kind Regards,
Diamond
Great course for beginners to learn the basics. It has increased my knowledge and skills. I now have more confidence to use my camera on manual settings and to think of different ways to take photos.
5 Stars - great course

I enjoyed both the course delivery and the interesting topics covered. Thank you
I am working on Microsoft Excel. This is a short but complete course on Microsoft Excel for beginners. The instructions are easy to understand and practice.

I can study by myself in my free time. I'm not under pressure but do very well when I'm most motivated.
Simply amazing!
This course is very easy and efficient. You learn a lot in a short period of time or get refreshed on things that are quite important and I am therefor grateful for having done this course.
Thank you.
Very interesting course, eye-opener!! This was very informative, and still very easy to follow.
Always a dream to successfully complete Six Sigma (Black Belt) as my boss and people I admired had achieve this qualification. I heard it was extremely difficult, but having the ability to self pace your learning was great and the way it was delivered made it possible. I did the green belt first and the black belt next. Highly recommend both courses.
Annon
This course is very helpful with the 10 steps that is discussed how to start a future business. It has helped me a lot. To have a business we should be organized, prioritize our goals and follow the steps to able to have a great success in the business we build.
I purchased a course in Excel and found it very useful. The notes have also been a handy guide to have on hand. This was easy to follow to learn from also.
I Lots of terminology which is really, really helpful to being able to confidently start a budget and keep records of financial statements for a new business as well as understand what these documents are needed for from an administerial office worker position. It's still a scary subject, when you think about it personally, or from a new business point of view, however, so much more understandable from an office position, if the accountant needed help with something.
Excellent motivating exciting and based on my previous studies. I know I am in the right place to grow.
Its very easy to purchase.
Great short course - informative and easy to understand.
It was very informative and easy to use would recommend Courses For Success to anyone thinking about doing a Course.
Courses For Success is rated 4.51 based on 627 reviews