Cvmaker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cvmaker

Tell us how Cvmaker made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Tryin to steal my money, bastards
SCAM!Same expirince here bought cv for 25 norske kronor and now they exceed monthly subscription. I havent been scamed on my paypal cause my card is blocked for internet shoping for safety reasons. Even inkasso mail we got from them look fake cause inkasso in Norway never sends notice via email. We need to do something here. By any means I aint paying money to them.
Hi there guys I highly don't RECOMMEND YOU TO USE THIS WEBSITE . We started me and my wife to search for making CV online for free . Cvmaker was our first result . We click on it ... And that was the big mistake . From Google's results they said it was free . Then when we write all my wife's informations they said we should pay 39 swedish kr .
We pay it . And we had the CV printed . After 3 weeks they contacted us telling us we should pay 291 KR monthly !!
We said no of course and they stated to threatening us and blackmailing us and harassing us . A very impolite and rude lady was in contact with us . Now they sent us to the inkasso ( debt collection ) and the price rise up to almost 500 kr now ..
We used the website for 1 day and now we should pay 500 kr interested of 39 kr that it written on the website . Because of covid 19 me and my wife lost our jobs and almost broke . And those blood suckers want more money . We will go thru this we will take it to the court . If any one want to help with informations or whatever please contact us .
I will keep sharing my experience with this website in every Facebook page and every reviewing website so people can not make the same mistake we made ...
i just paid to get download one cv copy and they charged me for the copy and then for a month but it didn't started the month yet, so they just saved my credit card with out my approve and charged me as i bought something from theirs site and then replied me that i was charged for a month subscription as the month just started.
i cancelled my account but i didn't got any refund as i didnt used the site even for a day!
they just sent me an email that i blackmail them by asking for refund!
stole my money
Business model is based purely on scamming people. Pay £2.95 once and then they charge you £14.95 per month.

Funnily enough you don't receive any confirmation emails when you sign up or when you are charged each month so they go under the radar.
I got conned by this website too, paid 2.95 for a CV but then they started taking money from my PayPal account monthly. I deleted the app but then received an email 3 months later demanding payment of 44.85. I have reported it on the Met Police Action Fraud website. I would advise you to do the same if you have been caught out, it might get them shut down.
Conducts unauthorized withdrawals from my account. This site is a fraud. Avoid!
This is a complete and utter scam. They make fraudulent subscriptions to your paypal account and steal your money!

AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!
They charge you for no reason. Fraud website! Be aware
Avoid at all costs! I believe this company is set up to make its money from misleading and scamming people. I signed up to use the CVMAKER as a one off, and it told me it would charge me either a couple of pounds or even free for a trial, if I remember. Anyway, I only used the software once, and left it.

Suddenly I recieve an email telling me the price has gone up from the couple of pounds/nothing that I was willing and had agreed to pay, to 56 pounds! For one use of their website! They claimed they I owed them 'collection fees' because I had been unable to pay the 15 extra pounds I wasn't aware I had to pay. At the very least, this was unclear - it was advertised as a one of payment. But fair enough, lots of big companies make their money from dangling free trials. In the past, however, when this has happened with Amazon, Netflix etc. When I have cancelled on the day of renewal and emailed to discuss, I have recieved my money back. Regardless, I emailed them explaining I am a poor student and simply do not have the amount of money they were asking for, but I would be willing to pay the 15 pounds. What I feel is RIDICULOUS is the 40 extra pounds they are claiming because they had to send me an automated email asking me to pay money it was unclear that I had to pay, for a single use of a software that was advertised to cost only a few pounds. That's right, they have increased my total to 56 pounds with no warning or agreement of that excess. In anyone's mind, this money should be considered utterly disproportionate to what was advertised, to my single use, and to the minimal inconvenience of them having to send out an automated email. But it doesn't end here! No, I received an Email back explaining to me that I didn't have to pay the collection fee, only the debt for the week of use that I didn't realise I had to cancel. Anyway, I try to then make this payment, which I still feel is unfair and had mislead me toward it, of 15 pounds - but I am still being asked to pay the 40 pounds that I was told I didn't have to pay! Months pass, and I send Email after Email and received no response. Then I recieve an Email threatening bailiffs if I do not pay the 56 pounds! I try to call their helpline but only recieved voicemail, and again send unanswered Emails.

This company is clearly looking to exploit poor people who are desperate for work and a good CV, and make as much money off of them as they can by adding excessive and unadvertised costs for collection that is in no way difficult to the company. In spite of agreeing with me that I didn't have to pay this, I have now been threatened with bailiffs and further legal costs and have recieved no help, response, or support for the customer service team! This would partially make sense if I had used up a lot of Gas from a Gas Company and hadn't paid their bill, actually taking something away from the company, using it, and causing difficulty, but this online software is an infinite resource and my single use of it took nothing away from the company, nor did my delay in paying cause any real difficult in collection to make back money in the way a gas company would. That said, a gas company would still never charge that much in collection fees! And any decent company that is out to help the customer and be a reputable business as CVMaker.uk claim to be in their responses to countless people explaining similar problems on here, would reply to the Emails of their customers and hold to their word if they agreed to wave a fee that was agreed to be disproportionate!

This company clearly has no concern for helping its customers, quite the contrary - its entire business model is set up to exploit particularly vulnerable unemployed and scare them into paying money which is unfair and disproportionate. If CVMaker.uk hold their word, drop any further legal costs/action, and wave the fee as they agreed they would - I will stand corrected and remove this review, however if not - I will keep it up to warn other young, desperate unemployed people like me to not risk using this dangerous and exploitative company.
I requested 1 CV for a single payment of 2.95 and then a week later they charge me to my VISA card
14.95 for a monthly subscription that I am sure I did not request. I tried to contact them and they don't respond.

My money has already been taken and from what I see many more people have been caught out.

Something must be done ...
Cvmaker is rated 1.00 based on 12 reviews