Cvmaker Reviews

of reviewers recommend Cvmaker

Tell us how Cvmaker made you happy
Awful AVOID!!! CVMAKER SCAM you into auto subscription. There are better cv making services out there that dont scam you. AVOID!!! fraudulent!
Scammers! They mislead you into thinking that you will pay 2.95 for a cv, next thing you know youre subscribed to them for 19,95. Horrible!
Misleading subscription,all of a sudden you’ll fund out that £14.95 are disappearing from your bank account for nothing.This company is a scam .
Created a CV paid for it. Little known after a week been charged another money from my account. When questioned I was told send an email and I will be refunded but when left an email I was told I have been subscribed automatically and I was charged for this. Disgraceful customer service and won't issue a refund either. Strictly not recommended for any kind of service. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE.
How can we get rid of these scammers?!?! They keep sending me emails that I have to pay for their services which I didn't agree upon. Thanks to revolut, the payment was blocked and my card was freezed. Piece of advice for everyone: Always use a virtual card for online payments.
just like everyone else here , i got scammed don't fall for it people
I got my resume done last week for a small fee of a couple of dollars . And now they charge me 7 times that amount as a recurring fee ? Disgusting scammers . Absolutely immoral and unethical
Be careful with this scammers, they will subscribe you to their service without any notice and then will tell you that "no refunds" SCAMMERS
Paid for template for CV which wasn't very good anyway. Had to adjust it, paid £2.99. Thought that was it didn't realise 8 days later they take a subscription fee of £14.95 and want it every month. What for? Only need a CV template and already had Paid for it. Paid through PayPal so cancelled payments. Will not refund the first subscription fee. If so many people are complaining about the fee they know full well its not clear when using the site. Shame on you. Making money off people trying to get a job to earn a living.
Fake, charge monthly
موقع نصاب وحرامي Fake website They are theives
I tried to cancel my subscription, but I could not, and they are still withdrawing the subscription amounts from me. I told them that I could not cancel the subscription, and they did not care about me.. Now I suffer every month, they withdraw from my card
I'm so angry...they took my last money today...twice in 1 month..no this is a SCAM
Will steal money from you. Terrible service for $20 a month. Just make your CV from scratch in a word document and save your time and money.
Same issue as 100s of user mentioned here. They just asked for 2.85 dollars and then automatically renewed the subscription. They stored card details without my consent and now threatening with debt collection agency. I am not going to make a payment. There is no way in their website to delete illegally stored card details.
Charged £2.95. week later took £14.95. unauthorized payment. Very disappointed after sending complaint l received an email telling me it clearly tells you before payment about monthly subscription. Refused to give a refund. Looks like alot of other people had the same problem.
CVMaker is a SCAM. You'll get your resumé, then CV MAKER will continue charging you for monthly with hidden "subscription" you didn't authorize and can't stop. READ THE REVIEWS. Criminals! PayPal cannot help. CV maker is inaccessible and DIFFICULT TO STOP. Typical internet money scam. DO NOT GIVE YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION TO CV MAKER.
ils vous ferons payer 20 euros chaque mois. Les fonctions ne sont pas plus avancées qu´un simple document du type Word. Le gros probleme à mon avis est que l´information à proposd´un eventuel payment mensuel est plus ou moin caché sous le prestesque d´un essaye gratuis ou peu chèr
No option to customize your CV. A simple word document is better than this one. Please do not go for it. It's a waste of your time and money. They simply flick your money
Scam⚠️⛔⚠️⛔ They are stealing from people. Don't use their service, doesn't cost just 3£,they automatically take 15£ per month.
Cvmaker is rated 1.05 based on 82 reviews