Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Customer Service was fairly quick in getting back with me. They refunded my money and the best part was I didn't have to fool with shipping the item back. The only downfall, the item I ordered is out of stock, so it cannot be replaced at this time. I'm on the waitlist and hope they can get it back in stock soon.
Hi Janet, Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We see our team has taken care of you! It’s important to us to improve wherever we can and that you're happy with all your experiences with us! We try our very hardest to have enough for everyone but sometimes things sell out faster than we anticipate! It is possible you will see it again, Fingers crossed !If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
Quick delivery time, quick response and resolution to damaged item report. Quality of merchandise is always satisfactory.
Hi Katherine, We're so sorry to hear your item was damaged! Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We see our team has taken care of you! We’ve passed along your comments to our team, it’s important to us to improve wherever we can and that you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
I was happy with my purchase for the most part. The three tiered tray was a disappointment. It’s faux wood and it really looks like faux wood.
Hi Claire, We're so sorry to hear this! Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We’ve passed along your comments to our team. It’s important to us to improve wherever we can. If you need further assistance you can email our customer happiness team at: yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
Super cute stuff, love these Trunks!
I loved everything in my box but it seems a gel fuel should have been included. It’s difficult to find one that’s good safe.
Hi Karen, Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We’ve passed along your comments to our team, it’s important to us to improve wherever we can! We have added the link below to purchase Jellyfish Flame to burn in your Mini Firepit. **Be sure to choose a food safe fuel option if you plan on roasting marshmallows!!! https://jellyfish-flame.com/collections/food-safe If you need further assistance you can email our customer happiness team at: yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Have a great day!
LOVE these boxes! They are built very sturdy and heavier than expected, which is a good thing as it is windy where we live. The latch on the smallest box was broken but over all I would purchase again. Deliver was as expected.
Hi Lisa, We're so sorry to hear this! Thanks so much for your review. We are so sorry your order arrived in less than perfect condition. Please email yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with photos and they would be happy to make this right. Enjoy your day!
They are very pretty. I love the distressed look
Would have given a 5 before receiving hydrangea wreath.
Hi Pamela. Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you are ever not happy with an item, please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can assist you! Enjoy your day!
Very happy with my box, everything was packaged well. My only concern was the three tiered tray, the middle shelf hangs loosely and at a slant even though the screws are tightened. It will not hold without sliding. Very upset with that because the tiered tray was why I purchased.
Hi Nicole, We're so sorry to hear this! If you ever experience any issues with a product, please reach out to our customer happiness team right away at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with a photo so we can make it right for you. It's important to us that you're happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day!
While it was shy of "fall tones", overall I am pleased with it. The size was good and it is hanging on my front door. Guessing that says it all.
I enjoy Decor Steals, but am very disappointed I was shipped only one of the four turkey garlands. I received a refund, apology and they asked me to keep the one I received. Apparently it was a vendor error but coming from my training which taught me to check and check once more before sending anything out.
Hi Ellen, We are very sorry for the confusion and inconvenience. This item was packaged/shipped incorrectly, and we wanted to make this right for you as quickly as possible. We’ve passed along your comments to our team, it’s important to us to improve wherever we can and that you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
Quick delivery and nice merchandise.
I had purchased one just like it several years ago. I like a square coffee table, and this one looks like a tray. The top is unfinished wood, so I've painted it and polyeurothaned (Sp) it so it can be played on by grandkids, take a wet glass without a coaster. I like it a Lot.
Nice and thick
The Fall Box is my very first. I was thrilled with the lightening quick shipping and extremely careful packing of each item! Bravo, Decor Steals! My only disappointment was that my three tiered tray was chipped in a few places and the middle shelf hangs loosely at a slant even though the screws are properly tightened. However, the quality of the remaining items is top notch! Overall, I’m so excited about all the decor possibilities!! Thank you!
Hi CeCe, We're so sorry to hear this! Our customer happiness team has sent you an email response from yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com to take care of you right away! Enjoy your day!
Going to be using these for my Christmas center piece. Adding greenery, candles and balls.
I like to see what the daily deal is.
Customer service is super responsive and helpful.
Good quality.
The footstool I received was not as pictured and had to be fixed. DS resolved the problem and made it right.
Hi Kathy, We're so sorry to hear this has happened! We see our team has Refunded you in Full! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
Decor Steals is rated 4.43 based on 6,574 reviews