Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
This shelf is very pretty. Elegant yet simple enough to use in any type of decor. There was a small chip that came off the shelf during shipment, luckily it is mostly hidden, so it’s still usable.
Fun to shop!
Decor Steals has been my favorite for years. My biggest issue and reason for the 3 stars is that the product I purchased was made in China. I am really trying to buy from US. That being said, Decor Steals has great items for great prices and the shipping has improved over the years.
Quick delivery, products are solid and I am very pleased!
The garland is ok. The one I got at Walmart last Christmas was better. The decor steals one looks washed out. I prefer the natural glossy look for magnolia.
My industrial table was damaged when I received it. I emailed the company and sent some pictures to show the damage. They discounted my purchase price since they didn't have any more in stock. I've never dealt with such a friendly company that was so interested in making the purchase right. I love the table! Thank you!
thought they could be used outside but can not bUt real cute anyways
Enjoying many of the products ordered from DS. I am occasionally disappointed with some cheaper quality, poor packing and unsatisfactory products that are over valued.
Haven't us it yet.
First of all I absolutely love the "Huge Merry Christmas Sign ". It's Beautiful! However it was not packed well. It arrived bent, crimped in places and the box was smashed. My husband was able to straighten it out but it still has dents and creases. I'm keeping it because I love it.
Not quite what I was expecting but still cute.
A LOT OF REALLY NEAT THINGS WITH GREAT QUALITY
I like them, I like them a lot!
Waited along time for them to come back, well worth it.
Love the sign. Differently one of the nicer pieces I have purchased
Beautiful piece! I didn't realize it had glitter on it but I like the way it looks. I only hope it lasts and doesn't all fall off. My only "complaint" would be the bottom was warped and not laying fully flat. But other than that it looks great!
It was a lot of fun to receive my mystery box! I loved everything. The only complaint is the giant metal "Eat" sign was all dented up so it is unusable...
I love Decor Steals and I have bought from them for years.
I would give a 5 *however my item arrived bent. They did do a 50% off discount. I only accepted because I was able to make it work. Granted it is not completely straight.
great holder of utensils, napkins or succulents!
the surprise box i received was a complete disappointment. 6 items a Easter wreath, 1 set little wire baskets, and 4 other items that hold candles. Not a big variety at all. All in all I don't think I'll order again.
Decor Steals is rated 4.58 based on 3,028 reviews