Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Decor Steals is my favorite way to start each day! Every morning my daughter and I look forward to the text of new steals! By far the best way to keep your home looking great all year, and a great way to buy gifts that never disappoint! Great company, great products, great quality and great tips for decorating.
I was so excited to get these trees and let me tell you they did not disappoint! They are even cuter in person! They were sent packaged nicely and are great quality. I cannot wait to put these out for Christmas!
I just moved from our of state in Feb. Then there was covid. I had a bed and a couch. I've bought everything on line. I love Decor Steals. Everything has been excellent quality and many times I've been unable to find these items anywhere else. I feel the prices are good and you can't beat shipping at $5. Thanks to Decor Steals I am through decorating, but still find items I want!
I love my clock! Looks great in my dining room.
This clock is amazing the quality is fantastic it's so pretty in person and it's huge! The price is fantastic everyone loves it!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 24th October 2020
We bought out very 1st home 2 years ago. It is a 1920 Farmhouse! I had no idea how to decorate but DS helped me so much and I get so many compliments! Thank you from the bottom of our Hearts!
My house will one day be filled with all your decor lol!! I’m addicted and just love everything you have
Ohhhh my! These candle holders are just beautiful. My own opinion they have that county charm that will fit in your decor. I added 3 different sizes of candles, off white according to the height of each holder making them look even more charming!!
I can't describe the these but absolutely gorgeous!!
I would like to change my review from yesterday. I had written it before finding out that the company had refunded my money for a product I was unsatisfied with. Their customer service was great. It just took a little while before I heard back from them. I will continue doing business with them.
I purchase the wood fall sign with pumpkin...absolutely perfect! Exactly like photo.
Lots of unique items at good prices.
I absolutely love there decor.
I love this item. It can be used for so many different occasions! Currently it is on my kitchen island with fall items!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 9th October 2020
Good quality!
These signs are the best! Quality look and feel and soooo cute!
They have quality products at low prices.
Perfect addition to my fall
Decor!!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 7th October 2020
I just got it and it’s beautiful. It’s much bigger than I thought too. Can’t wait to decorate this year.
Very cute and different !! 😊