Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Love the bread box!! It fits more than 2 loaves of bread!!!
Site is interesting
Hi Mary, Thank you for your star rating. Please feel free to reach out to yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. It's important to us that you're happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day!
Top- quality merchandise
All the items in the box were wonderfull.
This was my first box and I did not know what to expect. When I received my box, I was surprised at how many things were packed into the box. I am very happy with each item that I received and look forward to future boxes.
Loved everything in the box! Wish tho could receive decor items not just black and white. My decor is warm colored...
My house is not necessarily Farmhouse style, but I love finding unique functional decor. ( functional being the key ). Not everything I see on Decor Steals I like. But the items I find that are unique and functional I really like.
Everything was gorgeous! Looking forward to the next box!
Even better than i thought it would be...i love it so much
I’ve enjoyed some of the items I’ve ordered in the past and shipping was fairly fast.
Hi Lara, We appreciate your comments on our shipping, we work really hard to get you your items as fast as possible, we want you to enjoy them. Thanks for being a Stealer and have a Great Day!
I love everything I get from Decor Steals. They are packed very well for transport.
I find a lot of unique things on this site.
I like it but realized that I overpaid, I checked for something similar at home depot.com and found something better for less expensive. Sorry
Hi Teri, Thank you for the review and feedback. We always try to keep our prices as low as possible and know that we undercut our competitors almost all the time. Just be aware when comparing price tags, make sure you are really comparing apples to apples. We have seen competitors offer items VERY similar to ours but with lesser materials or smaller dimensions. If you are ever not happy with an item, please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can assist you! Thanks for being a Stealer and have a Great Day!
Have purchased several things from Decor Steals. Great products, great company and $5 shipping!
Love sturdy looks great in my den
My wreath is beautiful! It's windy here in Arizona, so I've got it hanging inside to keep it a bit cleaner! But it will go on my front door soon! I need to fluff it a bit more....but it's beautiful!
Love there merchandise so classy odd with makes them unique my favorite shopping I’d deco steal
The reindeers came broken twice
Hi Magaly, We are so sorry to hear that happened again. We apologize for any confusion. We replied to your inquiry 1/14 but never heard back from you. It is possible our emails are landing in your Spam folder. You can add yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com to your contact list to ensure you receive any future communications. Our customer happiness team has resent you an email from yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com to take care of you right away! Enjoy your day!
Some stuff is great. Others not so much
Hi Jennifer, Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We truly pour our hearts and our souls into every single item we sell. We’ve passed along your comments to our team, we promise we will take it to heart so we better our future items. Your happiness matters! If you need further assistance you can email our customer happiness team at: yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day and thank you for choosing us!
The side tables are nice but small. Only space on top for a lamp. Also very light weight.
Hi Janyce, Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We’ve passed along your comments to our team, we promise we will take it to heart so we better our future items. Your happiness matters! It is important to always check our dimensions to give you a better understanding of the size of our items. This is always located on the products page. If you need further assistance you can email our customer happiness team at: yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day and thank you for choosing us!
Decor Steals is rated 4.42 based on 7,906 reviews