Decor Steals Reviews

Decor Steals Reviews | 25th May 2020
Decor Steals Reviews | 26th May 2020
Decor Steals Reviews | 21st May 2020
More Photos & Videos
I've always been pleased with my purchases. My last purchase was not what expected, but they were quick to fix the mistake. Thank you Decor Steals for taking action and fixing it. I will always buy from here when I can !
I love every item that I get.
I ordered this huge wall clock. It looked fantastic but,unfortunately, it
didn't quite work right so checked with customer service and they were
fantastic. They got back to me right away but were not able to
replace it for they were out of stock but did offer a partial refund. So I
was grateful for what they could do and that they were so very prompt
in responding and getting the refund back to me.
For the item couldn't give 5 stars due to the fact it didn't work but looked
great. And as far as customer service would give 5 stars for their quick response and trying to make things right but since I didn't get a replacement
or full refund I will give 4 stars.
Everything I ever get is rewarding!
I've always been happy with my orders,love the unique selections:blush:
I have ordered more things from decor steals that I care to admit and every single thing is amazing!!! Such great quality.. super quick deliveries.. I'm addicted to this site!
I very much like how the table looks behind the sofa.

However, the instructions are terrible, I couldn't match up a couple of the screws, the 'screwdriver' they included didn't fit well (I have to go buy another version once the store opens), and the table is very lightweight...easy to knock over. That's why they give you screws and wire to keep it in place. It is a little too shabby chic for my tastes so I'm going to give it a coat of paint one of these days.
I love Decor Steals, but in the pictures sometimes it is hard to spot the actual item that is for sale. I find myself going in to the item only to find it is not something that I am interested in.
I wish there was a better way to search items that are still available.
Hi Kathleen!
Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We've passed along your comments to our team, it's important to us to improve wherever we can! If you need further assistance you can email our customer happiness team at: yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com
Great experience ordering 2 beautiful mirrors. Easy simple ordering and fast shipment .
I love the unique items that are gathered and offered through Decor Steals. I have found some great decor for our home and also special gifts for family and friends. Always GREAT prices as well!
Fast shipping, like for real, FAST. I ordered a large piece about midday and received it the very next day! Items are also great quality and at an affordable price.
Great place to shop for quality decor at reasonable prices. Great customer service as well. Cheap shipping and items have always arrived promptly.
So many cute decor ideas. Very easy to order and shipping is fairly quick.
I've been with you for 5 yrs.your shipping is great.and you ship immediatly
When it comes to your items.not so good some are great others are cheap and poor quality, you should allow returns without your customers having to pay.
Hi Vivienne!
Thank you for sharing, your happiness is our main concern. We've passed along your comments to our team. Enjoy your day and happy decorating!
I have purchased many items from their site and have never been disappointed. Everything is in even better quality than expected and its helped broaden my taste. I look forward to the daily text messages!
Not only does this site find great items, the pictures show great ideas for decorating with those items!
I've always loved everything I've ordered, products true to pictures, FAST shipping and always $5.
I am always pleased with my Decor Steals.
Great items, easy to order!
I have ordered several item from Decor Steals. Every item more than met my expectation.
Decor Steals is rated 4.74 based on 1,517 reviews