Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
I love this site. I’m actually addicted to it. I love to check several times a day to see what’s new. Everything I have ordered has been been so nice !
Posted 1 hour ago
I'm trying to cancel the emails get them to much . I don't need a thing wall are full . Don't need any more emails please delect
I love this set. I hope Decor Steals can find more similar pieces. It's such a sweet?, simple decoration for my garden.
I love decor steals and have made purchases that I am very happy with. My last purchase not so much. I purchased two light fixtures. The picture clearly showed that it was black and the description said black metal. Although they arrived quickly they were not the color stated. I have sent 4 emails trying to resolve the issue it has been over a week since I sent the first request with no response. Response time says 48 hours. Not sure what to do at this point- maybe contact my credit card company.
I ordered two of the Distressed Wooden Spindle Shelves and placed them end-to-end. They added just the right touch to the entryway in our new home.
I ordered two tobacco baskets. Looked on site they were attached to hang. When I received not only were they not attached they were complete JUNK. I am so disappointed in this company that seems to have many cute items but are sending out items that look like they stapled together in their basement. It will cost me more to send back then throw away. I AM DONE
I just received my order for the “flame look” candles. I CANNOT state how disappointed I am with the process. It’s very small and super cheap looking. Looks like someone you would buy at the dollar store. Really, really unhappy. I mean look, a can of an energy drink is bigger! Unbelievable.
This absolutely the best find ever! The look, the feel the weight of this table is amazing! Did exactly what I had hoped for for our living room! Bravo DS!!!
Second time I've been disappointed in an item that was ordered and received. Decor steals gave an estimated size for the item, stating it will vary, however, the item came a good 6 inches less in length than they quoted. The width was also off by inches. I know the size will vary, however, what I received was clearly way less than the minimum size they quoted. It makes a huge difference when it's that much less than what they said I would get. This has happened twice now. Sadly, I won't be ordering again
I had bought these a few years ago and never found the right use for them. At my daughter’s wedding in July!
Love, love, love the large metal Merry Christmas sign I ordered from Decor Steals! Have received so many compliments. Sad that it is time to pack it away until next Christmas!
I ordered once from this site and the product was very below par. I contacted Customer Service and received a discount however I no longer want to chance ordering from them. I want to unsubscribe but can’t find how to do so. Anyone know where the unsubscribe button is hidden?
This is a beautiful and functional piece. Customer service was very helpful when the item showed up broken. It was replaced quickly.
This lantern is ginormous and full of chippy goodness! I can’t wait to find the perfect spot and showcase it! I love it!! Another great product! Love me some Decor Steal!
Exactly as shown....love it!!!!
We love our chandeliers. Had them for several months before hanging them as we were in the middle of a new home build when I ordered them. Shipping was fast and they were just right for over the large kitchen bar
Thank you for taking care of my issue very quickly, much appreciated.
I got the winter surprise box from my hubby for Xmas! It is awesome! What fun it was to open! I love all the surprises! It’s like they were picked just for me! Thanks Decor steals!
The Merry Christmas sign is exactly what I needed to fill a large space above my fireplace mantel. Everyone who has seen it loves it!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 23rd December 2020
I bought the natural reclaimed wood table and I love it!! Great price and super fast shipping. I will definitely be buying from this store again.
Decor Steals is rated 4.57 based on 3,060 reviews