Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Decor Steals Reviews | 20th September 2020
Decor Steals Reviews | 20th September 2020
Decor Steals Reviews | 21st September 2020
More Photos & Videos
The decor steals site has made me not very happy by Inaccurately showing the colors of the wreath I purchased.
I was on the wait list for the LED Glowing Candles, set of 2. They were featured yesterday and sold out before I saw them. I was never notified that they had come back in stock, so what is the purpose of being on a waiting list????? Very poor customer service!
Love it! A little larger than I expected (circumference), and I’m glad. Cute
I received mine this week. I was going to put it on the outside of the door but it is so beautiful I’ve decided to leave it inside on the back of the door I received mine this week. I was going to put it on the outside of the door... it is so beautiful I’ve decided to leave it inside, on the back of the door.
I also got the Mapleleaf for the mantle after it being on backorder for a long time. At first I didn’t think I would like it because the leaves were so big but the truth is IT IS PERFECT❣️
Love it! I HAVE ORDERED SO MANY THINGS AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HAPPY.
I have ordered several items from Decor Steals. I have written you thru your message board several times over the last two weeks with no response regarding my order 150104963. You have not kept me updated on estimated time of delivery. My account just says “pending”. I’ve held up buying fall decor from a local nursery for your item. Since you won’t respond to my messages, maybe this will get your attention. If you don’t or won’t get the item I ordered, then I would like a refund issued.
beautiful colors, perfect for fall
Every day I am full of anticipation as I wait until the new steals are posted. It’s exciting to see the new selections. You’ll love it too!
Perfect fall decor
I'm excited to see all the products and ideas for decorating.
Never received it
It was very well made and I'm very happy with the workmanship. I didn't hang it on the wall but put it in a stand and it looks great on the fireplace.
I would never have a paid $44 for that wreath. It was pictured with a white basket and that’s what I thought I was buying for $44 - the wreath and the basket it was hung in. Totally disappointed. The wreath for $44 it was not a steal
Love them!! A quick decorating idea
Great prices! The site is very easy to use.
Love it. Amazing price and great quality
Everything I have received so far have been beautiful!
I love this site and look forward to my text everyday. Thanks for having such fun pieces!
Good quality and fits perfect with my farmhouse decor
Posted a review about a wreath I just purchased that I was unhappy with and surprise surprise my review was not published for customers to see. Disappointing! The wreath was dingy and not as pictured... every single picture of this wreath is pictured with a tobacco basket although it is not included with the wreath. It is a piece of junk that looks like it came from the dollar store and if it wasn't for the expense of shipping to return I would be sending back. Always have had great experience with Decor Steals until now. Will think twice about ordering from them again.
Decor Steals is rated 4.62 based on 2,837 reviews