Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
I love this lamp!
Posted 1 hour ago
I was so excited to get this piece! We put it together and the stand broke right off. My husband said we will just move it over. Unfortunately, the screws went right through. I am really bummed!
I still have not received this item that was ordered 3 weeks ago. Can someone please tell me what’s going on?
I would love to review it but decor steaks is now using Lasership. My item is MIA. I asked Decor steals for assistance since it stated it should’ve already been delivered but wasn’t. Decor steals said to be patient despite lasership themselves saying they aren’t sure what happened, if mine got checked picked up but actually didn’t from decor steals.
The taper candlestick holders I ordered were just what I had been looking for and the price was right!
Very cute truck, fast delivery, just as pictured very happy with my purchase .
These are perfect for my space. They look great with candles but they also look great without.
I love everything I have ordered from Decor Steals. The latest are two tall candle holders which are unique and I plan on using them in a plethora of ways.
Decor Steals 5 star review on 30th November 2021 Decor Steals 5 star review on 30th November 2021
Hi i purchased a galvanized box with wooden top and glass bottle with removable basket. I was so dissappointed when i opened boxes. Not worth the price. Too small. Ive emailed to get RMA for return no response. They claim they get back within 48 hours well its been several days now no response.
I bought one of their “boxes,” which was supposed to ship ten days ago. My order is still pending. The box is filled with Christmas decor, which I’ll apparently be enjoying next Christmas. It seems they overpromised. I won’t order from them again.
The wreath was beautiful!!!
Love love love the clock! The styling is great and versatile enough to either hang or sit on a table top.
I like what I ordered but don't know how to open the battery box. Can you tell me how they work?
This was an early Christmas gift and all for me! I love the little style book! I didn't get one with the last 2 boxes. My only negative, and not enough to even take a star off, is that the wreath smells funny. I'm hanging it in the mudroom for a couple days to air it out.
This was bought for an add on for a 3 tiered shelf. It is very cute. Lights are bright. The tree is well made and it will be a great addition to your decor.
I’ve always loved Decor Steals and bought a lot of items over the years. This most recent purchase was disappointing.
Hi Kris! We're so sorry to hear of your disappointment. Please reach out to us and give us more information, we would love a chance to make it right for you! yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com
Beautiful items, reasonably priced!
Perfect gift for my wife!
I LOVE my clock! Thank you so very much.
This is great - thanks.