Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Good quality, fast shipping
So happy I found this site!!!
Some of the items are wonderful.
Easy to order and well made.
Tooooooo variegated in color !!... it looks GREENIER in the foto. linda of no.cal.
Just received my rolling cart. I am very happy with my latest steal! It arrived super fast and was easy to assemble. My only regret is I should of bought 2 tables instead of 1 . Thank you Decor Steals for offering great products for very reasonable prices!!
They give me $40 off
I've been buying from Decor Steals for a couple of years now and love all of the pieces I've gotten. No disappointments here!
We just moved to a new house and had a lot of decorating to do. That is when I discovered Decorsteals! Perfect timing!! I’m definitely hooked on how much time and energy and therefore money I have SAVED by making WONDERFUL purchases from Decorsteals! LOVE IT💖
Decor Steals 5 star review on 13th April 2021
Gorgeous steal and great prices
Love love love it 😍
I have purchased several items from Decor Steals and I have loved them all especially this beautiful piece!!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 13th April 2021
I'm so obsessed with Decor Steals that my kids tell me I have a serious problem, LOL!!!
Like most of their items. Need to look closely on materials used & pricing.
I love Decor Steals and have loved everything I have ordered from y'all. The shipping has been great and fairly fast. But I have to say I am not too pleased with this ficus tree I just received. Nothing is broken or anything, I just don't like the product. very sparse and boy do you know it's fake! It doesn't look all full and fluffy like the picture showed it.. Having said that I will still continue to buy from Decor Steals because everything else has been great!
Hi Carolyn, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you are ever not happy with an item, please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can assist you! Enjoy your day!
I haven’t received it yet
Hi Diane, If you ever need assistance locating your order please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can do further research for you. We do see it's on the way! Enjoy your day!
Love your site! So many cute home items to make your home your style. First time ordered fast, reasonably priced items. Oh yes, did I mention great shipping charge!!! Can’t beat it!
Quick delivery. It’s a nice piece of furniture. I’m using it as a night table.
Decor Steals 5 star review on 12th April 2021
Love these buckets so much!! They are just perfect for so many areas in your home!!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 12th April 2021
I was waiting for this shelf to come back in stock. I hung it in my bathroom and I love it!
I have recently purchased 3 items from this site and I am very happy with all 3