Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Love this scale piece
Posted 46 minutes ago
Just what I was looking for. Love the rustic look. I'm going to hang it low on a wall near my couch & side table to hold magazines. My coffee table & side tables get cluttered with magazines. Thank you!
Posted 48 minutes ago
Love all the products!
Posted 1 hour ago
Beautiful mirror/tray! Elegant and so versatile! Another fabulous find from Decor Steals!
Posted 1 hour ago
Stuff appears super cute. Quality is not there.
I love this site. I have purchase several items
Decor Steals 5 star review on 24th July 2021
So far I'm pleased with my purchases. They have very lovely home decor that's exactly my style!
Offering Farmhouse decor at a great price!
This would have been a five star however when I opened the package one of brackets was broken off. I emailed customer service along with a picture but never received a response.
Hi Rita, We're so sorry to hear this! Please forgive us as we do not see an email from you in our inbox. In the future make sure to email us at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com if you need assistance. Our customer happiness team has sent you an email from yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com to take care of you right away! Enjoy your day!
This site is amazing. I love everything but I do wish things were more affordable.
Ummm this was my first time ordering after a month of daily steals emails! I’m now hooked. I love the bench! It’s not cheap looking and is heavy (not plastic)! Can’t wait to order more cute home decor!
Great product. These are a little more petite than I realized but well-made and pretty. Came well packaged and on time.
Decor Steals 5 star review on 21st July 2021
These candle risers arrived quickly and packaged very well. They appear to be good quality, as everything I’ve received from Decor Steals is.
Love it! It’s light weight and gives my plant a cute look
Well packaged, came in on time, love them!
Well made and looks very nice on my tablescape.
Decor Steals 5 star review on 21st July 2021
The lantern is amazing and timeless.
I am only giving this a four because one of the two items was received shattered and broken, even the metal feet on the wooden riser was broken off. It was poorly packaged for glass items with only a half inch of Styrofoam on the inside of a small box. I am honestly surprised that they both weren't received broken. Customer service was great and very responsive stating they would be sending out a replacement item - I hope that it will be packaged better than the first shipment. I do have to say that the one that was intact is adorable, a versatile piece, and I have so many uses in mind for it. I hope the replacement one is in good shape when I receive it- Because I purchased them with the intention of being able to use the two of them. I will update my review when I receive my replacement and hopefully I will be able to change my review to 5 stars
Hi Maryann, We're so sorry to hear this! Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We see our team has taken care of you! We’ve passed along your comments to our team, it’s important to us to improve wherever we can and that you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your Day!
It’s always fun to see what Decor Steals has available each day. Good quality, one of a kind finds for making your house a home.
Nice quality