Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
I'm really disappointed with this. I wish I could have seen what was expected before I ordered it. The only thing I like is the pumpkin pie plate. What are those forks for?
I never received the item. I called your company to tell you we moved and they basically told me they couldn’t change the address. Very disappointed
Cheap products, pumpkin was broken
Unfortunately, I am very disappointed. I was very excited to receive the box and looked forward to it. The quality was much lower than expected and the items I was most looking forward to receiving was the most disappointing.
Hi Jackie, We're so sorry to hear you are disappointed! Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We’ve passed along your comments to our team. It’s important to us to improve wherever we can. If you need further assistance you can email our customer happiness team at: yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
I submitted a separate email ticket regarding. My item arrived with small cracks. I have provided photos as well.
Hi Becky! We're so sorry to hear this has happened! We see our team has taken care of you! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
I don't like things that can be assembled, it is very hard for me. I only liked one thing out of the box. One thing came without instructions and to use it there has to he a gel can of fire. Pretty disappointed.
Hi Susan, We're so sorry to hear you are disappointed! Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! If you need assistance you can email us at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com we will be happy to provide instructions for any item you need! Enjoy your day!
Wouldn’t have bought but one of the items-waste of money
Hi Jessica, We're so sorry to hear this! Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We’ve passed along your comments to our team. It’s important to us to improve wherever we can. If you need further assistance you can email our customer happiness team at: yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
The large one is Broken… I’m sending them back. No need to send another one. Please refund my money. Thank you!
Hi Vicki, We're so sorry to hear this! Our customer happiness team has sent you an email from yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com to take care of you right away! Enjoy your day!
Both lights arrive damage
Hi Shelvie, We're so sorry to hear this has happened! We see our team has taken care of you! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
I ordered the fall steal it box and it was terrible. DO NOT ORDER! I emailed customer service about my three damaged items. Pumpkin plate broken, tiered wood display chipped and mini fire pit scratched. The tiered wood item smelled horrible and is cheaply made. They offered $65 store credit. I emailed back saying I want a refund and I’m happy to return the junk that was sent. Very disappointed. No one has responded to my request. I now need to call.
Hi Hoda, We do see the team replied asking if you wanted to replace it or Refund but never heard back from you. It is possible our emails are landing in your Spam folder now. You can add yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com to your contact list to ensure you receive any future communications.We will resend the reply for you! Enjoy your day!
The glasses I ordered were 2 different colors. Green and clear, so there is no blending them. They are also cheaply made. I will promptly returning them for refund. Even at the shipping cost to return is worth it to get these out of my house.
Hi, We are sorry to hear this, we do state that there may be some variation in colors! We see our team has taken care of you! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
I bought a couple lights. They arrived and I realized they were way larger then I expected. No way could they fit in my house. Looked different in pictures and video. They would be like dancing with a man. I didn’t even open them sent them back. I paid $548.73. They credited my card $274.36 a $174.37 difference. Crooks! Of course they say $5 delivery but if you send it back??? They have not given me the expense invoice. Can’t call anyone. Be careful!!! This money needs to be returned.
HI Eileen! Please forgive us for this human error! We're so sorry to hear this has happened! We see our team has taken care of you with your Full refund! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
Cannot reach a live person. Have placed an order and only received part of order, cannot contact anyone and have left,voice, text messages andonFacebook. NO RESPONSE and this has been since mid August. Ready to call Better Business.
Hi! We answer every single email we receive but unfortunately sometimes our emails land in spam folders. We have responded to your email asking for more information! We need different name or order number that you order was placed! We have re-sent our email, You can add yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com to your contact list to ensure you receive any future communications. Have a great day!
Arrived badly scratched. Sold out so it could not be replaced. I sent pictures to customer service and was offered to keep the item with a 25% refund (shipped price $45) but did not feel that was fair; therefore I'm returning. If not damaged this is cute
Hi Bobbie, We're so sorry to hear this! Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We see our team has taken care of you with a prepaid Shipping label! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
I purchased a bar cart that looked amazing online. It was $150. It appeared it was real wood and for that priced assumed so, but what arrived, was particle board and it was dented up, with scratches everywhere on that and on the metal pieces that hold it together. I was very disappointed and reached out to customer service, and they offered a 25% refund, but that is still a really expensive bar cart that has scratches and dents all over it. Found out from a different email they had the option to give a full refund, but they did not offer that option. If they had then I would have given a much higher review because it would show they stood behind their products and service. They did not, so I will more than likely not be ordering from them again.
Hi Amy, We're so sorry to hear this! Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We see our team has taken care of you! We’ve passed along your comments to our team, it’s important to us to improve wherever we can and that you're happy with all your experiences with us! We do see that you have been Refunded in Full! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Have a great day!
This was a terrible purchase! Item was 50 lbs and arrived half opened in pieces! It took 13 calls me,texts,emails and no response! Finally went to PayPal and eventually got an email from DS. They kept sending emails to taker pictures and send them which I did three times and finally sent them a text to pick up this item and refund my money! They final,y picked this up , left no receipt and so far no refund! Decor steals is a company I have bought many things throughout the years. Apparently they have lost their integrity!
This is very small, nothing like what is on the picture. I am highly disappointed in it, don't know if I will ever purchase from here again.
Hi Audra, Sorry to hear you aren't thrilled with your purchase! If you believe the Shelves are not consistent with the product description, Dimensions: 14.5" L x 8.5" W x 28" H please contact yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with a photo, we will be happy to help!
Not happy. Want a refund. Bent, crooked, bad finish
Hi James, We're so sorry to hear this has happened! We see our team has taken care of you! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
I only received 2 pieces of artwork and they are the same 2 pieces. I now have to return them for a refund - which is a huge pain, or keep the same 2 pieces for a half refund. Either way it stinks! I don't get the 4 pieces I ordered or I get a half refund for the same 2 items.
Hi Amy, We're so sorry to hear this has happened! Our Warehouse has removed the item from our inventory as they are working to try and correct the boxes. We see our team has taken care of you! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
I ordered two benches. I paid for two benches. One came with hardware, one did not. One bench is assembled, one is still in bubble wrap. I notified Decor Steals about the missing hardware and received one poorly written response. I like the assembled bench, the other one at this point is useless.
Decor Steals is rated 4.44 based on 5,551 reviews