Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
I ordered two tobacco baskets. Looked on site they were attached to hang. When I received not only were they not attached they were complete JUNK. I am so disappointed in this company that seems to have many cute items but are sending out items that look like they stapled together in their basement. It will cost me more to send back then throw away. I AM DONE
I just received my order for the “flame look” candles. I CANNOT state how disappointed I am with the process. It’s very small and super cheap looking. Looks like someone you would buy at the dollar store. Really, really unhappy. I mean look, a can of an energy drink is bigger! Unbelievable.
Second time I've been disappointed in an item that was ordered and received. Decor steals gave an estimated size for the item, stating it will vary, however, the item came a good 6 inches less in length than they quoted. The width was also off by inches. I know the size will vary, however, what I received was clearly way less than the minimum size they quoted. It makes a huge difference when it's that much less than what they said I would get. This has happened twice now. Sadly, I won't be ordering again
I ordered once from this site and the product was very below par. I contacted Customer Service and received a discount however I no longer want to chance ordering from them. I want to unsubscribe but can’t find how to do so. Anyone know where the unsubscribe button is hidden?
I love the product I received but am not happy with how it was packaged and handled either by Decor Steals or Lasership. I am grateful the metal trays were already distressed and were not dented in any way. I understand we are in difficult times and have to use alternate shipping companies but this was not a good way to deliver a package.
My purchase from over a month ago never arrived & says it cannot be delivered because of multiple tags on it.
I have emailed the helpline several times with no reply or refund. Very disappointed.
This is a royal P.I.T.A. I never requested this site and can't get rid of it. HORRIBLE!!!!!
I have been a customer for several years and have loved the items I bought. I received the once a year "Surprise Box" today. NEVER will I order this again. It was 5 items that I'm sure they weren't able to sell through out the year. It's supposed to be items worth at least 100.00. There's no way this was the case. I was once a very happy customer, that is no longer the way I feel. Shame on you Decor Steals.
I received the wrong item and have emailed many times but no response.
Very unhappy with the company.
I will not be ordering again.
I do think some one should should respond.
Take me off the email please!
I've had issues with my orders on 2 separate occasions. The first time they took a MONTH to ship a blanket that I ordered and tried to blame me by saying I needed to be more patient. However, their description of the product said it would ship out within 2 business days.
The 2nd problem was when I ordered a set of water misters. I was only sent 1. They harassed me by asking me to provide a photo of the item - which I had already done in my original "Where's My Order" communication.
If you get your order in a timely fashion as described on their website - consider yourself LUCKY and go buy a lottery ticket!
I have purchased quite a few things from them and have been pleased; however, my last shipment had a broken item and the box was damaged. There is no phone number to call all you can do is send an email and include photos etc. I sent the email several weeks ago and I sent a second email a couple of days ago and still no response.
How do we get issues resolved? Why is there no customer service number? When will I receive a refund, or will they ship a replacement? I want answers, because of this I will not buy from them again!
It's difficult if not impossible to find advertised items, then Prices are deceiving.
Loved the item, had seen in furniture store prior. But this one is being returned as the doodad on the legs was plastic and VERY gold.
My bench arrived damaged. The front board was cracked all the way across the front. I'm hoping to get a replacement. It's a very beautiful accent piece to add that extra country charm that your looking for. Just waiting for a reply which will take 24-48 hours.
I ordered on Oct 2. I was told it would ship within ten days and that I would receive an email when it ships. Today is the 18th. I have not received my order, nor have I received an email saying it’s on the way. Order # 150125307 This will be the one and only time I will order from you, as this is totally unacceptable. Other people manage to ship when they say they will. Paula Landers
I called several times. No return call. Picture is warped. Stands out from wall and looks terrible. Purchased for holidays.
I purchased 2 rustic wooden wall light sconces and they are junk! I have sent emails and pictures, and was asked to send more pictures and describe the problem again. I have done that. The light bulb socket holder protrudes forward making the light bulb sit at an awkward angle. The other sconce came with a broken light bulb . Why would you ship the light bulbs inside the sconce with zero protection in the first place? I have gone to 2 hardware stores and a specialty bulb store and cannot find a replacement light. These lights put out less light than my Plugin night lights. This is junk. I would have returned these in the original Box as soon as I got them but wanted to contact customer service first. I can't hold on to nasty boxes for weeks. Please at least send me replacement bulbs if I have to keep this product.
Bingo board steal?!?! Of course, If you’re talking about my money. The board is advertised with pictures showing the item as a full panel with a frame. In the description it states two pieces. I was under the impression that the board and the frame would come separately. Not true, the item comes in two pieces so the two sides don’t line up and there was damage to the item. What a waste of money. I was offered 50 percent off to keep the item and agreed. I wish I hadn’t. Who wants to hang this garbage in their home. I’ll attach a picture. Beware!! Not as pictured.
Decor Steals, in my opinion, was deceptive in the photos of the 4 hand-stamped stoneware bowls. They appeared to be normal sized bowls. However, they are not. Decor Steals did post the dimensions of the bowls, however, I based my order off of the photos. Lesson learned!
Decor Steals is rated 4.57 based on 3,063 reviews