Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Loved the item, had seen in furniture store prior. But this one is being returned as the doodad on the legs was plastic and VERY gold.
My bench arrived damaged. The front board was cracked all the way across the front. I'm hoping to get a replacement. It's a very beautiful accent piece to add that extra country charm that your looking for. Just waiting for a reply which will take 24-48 hours.
I ordered on Oct 2. I was told it would ship within ten days and that I would receive an email when it ships. Today is the 18th. I have not received my order, nor have I received an email saying it’s on the way. Order # 150125307 This will be the one and only time I will order from you, as this is totally unacceptable. Other people manage to ship when they say they will. Paula Landers
I called several times. No return call. Picture is warped. Stands out from wall and looks terrible. Purchased for holidays.
I purchased 2 rustic wooden wall light sconces and they are junk! I have sent emails and pictures, and was asked to send more pictures and describe the problem again. I have done that. The light bulb socket holder protrudes forward making the light bulb sit at an awkward angle. The other sconce came with a broken light bulb . Why would you ship the light bulbs inside the sconce with zero protection in the first place? I have gone to 2 hardware stores and a specialty bulb store and cannot find a replacement light. These lights put out less light than my Plugin night lights. This is junk. I would have returned these in the original Box as soon as I got them but wanted to contact customer service first. I can't hold on to nasty boxes for weeks. Please at least send me replacement bulbs if I have to keep this product.
Bingo board steal?!?! Of course, If you’re talking about my money. The board is advertised with pictures showing the item as a full panel with a frame. In the description it states two pieces. I was under the impression that the board and the frame would come separately. Not true, the item comes in two pieces so the two sides don’t line up and there was damage to the item. What a waste of money. I was offered 50 percent off to keep the item and agreed. I wish I hadn’t. Who wants to hang this garbage in their home. I’ll attach a picture. Beware!! Not as pictured.
Decor Steals, in my opinion, was deceptive in the photos of the 4 hand-stamped stoneware bowls. They appeared to be normal sized bowls. However, they are not. Decor Steals did post the dimensions of the bowls, however, I based my order off of the photos. Lesson learned!
I am still trying to get a response to start a return for the whitewash wood!!
Not very happy. I'm sure that I would have loved it but it's not here yet. It was shipped on the 26th of September and I don't have it yet and nobody is responding to my emails for assistance. Help!
My mug rack looked beat up! 😫
Don't buy this lamp.
was very disappointed! When I received the order the bowls are maybe 1' diameter. I will be returning.
I can’t review this because I never received it even though I paid for it
I paid for this wreath and never received it. Only received part of my order.
The clock is made of paper mache and cheap wood. No screws or directions were included to put it together. The side of the clock has a great big gash in it. Looks like someone had returned this because of damage and they sent it to us. Very unhappy with it
I haven't received them yet
Unlike everything else I’ve ever gotten from decor steals, this item was poor quality. My husband said he hopes I didn’t pay more than $2 a piece for them. One of them you couldn’t even get the charger cable to go in the USB port. I’m so disappointed!
The bowls were tiny not as they appear on the website! Very disappointed. I contacted customer service for a return and still have not heard anything 😡
I did not know these were tiny dollhouse like bowls!
Highly disapponted!! I bought them thining they were bowels - they are no bigger then my thumb!!!!!!!!!! :-(
What the heck!!?? What good are these!?
Decor Steals is rated 4.59 based on 3,016 reviews