Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
I bought the distressed white cathedral-arched console table a few weeks ago. It's the second item I've received from decor steals that was damaged and not able to be put together. I reached out to customer service telling them I would prefer a replacement part or I wanted to return the table. As is their way, they offered me a $35 credit toward the table. To be honest, the time and money it took my husband to repair the piece were not worth it. And this table was expensive. I won't be ordering from them again, sadly. In my opinion, the quality of the items is poor. They don't like/want items returned, apparently and think that a $35 credit is appealing. It is NOT. Now that the table is fixed, it is a very large piece. Very pretty. Not worth the time, trouble or money.
I threw half of the items away. Wad very disappointed. I didn't know what half of the items were. I can see what is in the next box and will order but the past box I just threw $100.00 away !!
The door glass and pane supports arrived broken. The packaging was useless in protecting the product. Customer service was excellent though in issuing the refund.
I have ordered a few things and everything is very cheaply made. Not good quality or very sturdy pieces.
Hi, It saddens us to hear you feel this way! It is our top priority to bring you high quality items at an affordable rate. Items should not arrive damaged in any way. If you ever experience any issues with a product, please reach out to our customer happiness team right away at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with a photo of the item so we can make it right for you. It's important to us that you are always happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day and happy decorating!
This box was such a huge disappointment. The pieces that were chosen were clearly ones that they just wanted to get rid of. Would have absolutely returned if possible.
Super disappointed in the content of the box… only stuff what didn’t sell and wax overstock… wall lights which need to be installed, Christmas trees, acorn trinkets, green mailbox and a pillow definitely not what I expected… and I ordered 3 boxes thinking there would be different items in each box… no these boxes were all the same useless stuff… would not recommend ever buying a surprise box from this company ever again!
Disappointed, didn't want Christmas items after Christmas.
Hi Amy, We're so sorry to hear this! Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We’ve passed along your comment to our team. It’s important to us to improve wherever we can. If you need further assistance you can email our customer happiness team at: yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
Never received items. Very frustrating.
I have not received this order and I am beyond upset that I have reached out via email. You could not find my order in the system yet I have been charged.
Y’all get a 1-star because there is no zero-star rating available. Really wanted these lanterns… You said UPS said someone at my address refused shipment, which is not truthful. You dealt with UPS, then refunded the purchase price to me, saying the item was sold out. Oh, well.
I have ordered these twice. Both times they have come broken! They need to be packaged much better.
I'm really disappointed in the customer service that was provided to me. I was trying to place an order for an item to have it shipped within the lower 48 contiguous states to then forward to Alaska. The billing address state is required during checkout, yet there is no option for AK. I understand; this happens quite a lot in shipping outside the continental U.S. So I figured I would e-mail customer service asking if there could be a resolution to be able to use my debit billing information and specifically stated my intentions for the shipment method--twice. It was like they never acknowledged what I had said. They repeated how AK residents get their packages and then proceeded to state that the billing most likely needs to be within the lower 48 and they will pass it onto the team. I highly doubt that. It's already burdonsome on someone to make them ship something to you. All it is is one simple addition to the website to input "required" information--for billing, not shipping. Just glad I still managed to find a card with non-AK billing information; otherwise, I wouldn't have purchased anything at all after receiving these responses.
I purchased an item that had 3 day shipping 2 weeks ago and I'm yet to get a clear answer as to when I will receive it. I just keep getting the run around which is extremely unprofessional and I will not be recommending this company. It's funny how all the bad reviews keep getting removed.
Hi Eunice, We're so sorry to hear this has oversold! We see our team has taken care of you! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
This was a terrible product! Most of the snowflakes were broken when received.
Hi Laurin, If you have a damaged or defective item, please reach out to us with a photo here: https://www.decorsteals.com/contact-us.html Enjoy your day, and thank you for choosing us!
I have not received this purchase yet!!!
Hi Stevie, Your shipment 1Z19X84V0398901429, If you ever need assistance locating your order please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can do further research for you. Enjoy your day!
Not impressed at all. The image printed on metal is very poor and pixelated.
Hi, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you are ever not happy with an item, please email our customer happiness team within 30 days of the date the item was sent out to you, at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can assist you! You can find our Return Policy here: https://www.decorsteals.com/order-i-placed/faq-order.html Enjoy your day!
Hi, I received my bathroom shelf, and unfortunately the middle shelf of the three is bent! I have emailed you ladies SEVERAL times and have not heard anything back in return. I have also spoke with Michelle ? I think her name was via texting. She only responded with email the team at this address. Same as I always get from her unfortunately. I don’t know what else to do at this point. I’d REALLY just like a new one so I can finally get it put up on the wall already! It’s just still sitting in my bathroom on the floor leaned up against the wall wrapped in plastic. Bent. Can you guys PLEASE send me a new one?? I’’ll send back the bent one if need be. Just let me know something please!!!! Thank you so much!! 🙏🏻❤️
This purchase was not worth what I paid for it! Very cheap looking. I do not recommend purchasing!
Hi Kristie, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you are ever not happy with an item, please email our customer happiness team within 30 days of the date the item was sent out to you, at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can assist you! You can find our Return Policy here: https://www.decorsteals.com/order-i-placed/faq-order.html Enjoy your day!
Very dissapointed no jars came in my box
Hi Brian, Please forgive us for the confusion. On our product page it says you will receive TWO caladium plants. https://www.decorsteals.com/23-inch-tall-caladium-plant-set-of-2-16487.html If you are ever not happy with an item, please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can assist you! Enjoy your day!
Will not refund my money for a damaged delivery!! And now not responding!!
Hi, Our Team packages each item with love and care. We are very sorry your item did not make it to you without damage. We see that our Team has supplied you with a full refund. Please reach out to our Customer Happiness Team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com if you have any additional questions. Enjoy your day!
Decor Steals is rated 4.4 based on 9,295 reviews