Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
I have made several wonderful purchases & was very please with the service & quality of the items. However, my last purchase has a shipping error and I am not having any luck getting it resolved. Cannot seem to get anyone to respond to my emails or phone message to customer service.
Decor Steals is my favorite way to start each day! Every morning my daughter and I look forward to the text of new steals! By far the best way to keep your home looking great all year, and a great way to buy gifts that never disappoint! Great company, great products, great quality and great tips for decorating.
I was so excited to get these trees and let me tell you they did not disappoint! They are even cuter in person! They were sent packaged nicely and are great quality. I cannot wait to put these out for Christmas!
I just moved from our of state in Feb. Then there was covid. I had a bed and a couch. I've bought everything on line. I love Decor Steals. Everything has been excellent quality and many times I've been unable to find these items anywhere else. I feel the prices are good and you can't beat shipping at $5. Thanks to Decor Steals I am through decorating, but still find items I want!
Take me off the email please!
I've had issues with my orders on 2 separate occasions. The first time they took a MONTH to ship a blanket that I ordered and tried to blame me by saying I needed to be more patient. However, their description of the product said it would ship out within 2 business days.
The 2nd problem was when I ordered a set of water misters. I was only sent 1. They harassed me by asking me to provide a photo of the item - which I had already done in my original "Where's My Order" communication.
If you get your order in a timely fashion as described on their website - consider yourself LUCKY and go buy a lottery ticket!
I ordered the Hey y’all welcome mat awhile back and I never received it. I’m actually still waiting for it! Very unhappy 🙁 I have never had any trouble before with orders until now.
I love my clock! Looks great in my dining room.
Decor Steals 5 star review on 14th November 2020
I have purchased quite a few things from them and have been pleased; however, my last shipment had a broken item and the box was damaged. There is no phone number to call all you can do is send an email and include photos etc. I sent the email several weeks ago and I sent a second email a couple of days ago and still no response.
How do we get issues resolved? Why is there no customer service number? When will I receive a refund, or will they ship a replacement? I want answers, because of this I will not buy from them again!
Ordered the handwoven tree skirt, unfortunately the item was not put together correctly and I was unable to use it, since the item sold out they were unable to ship me a replacement but they did refund my money. Customer service was fast to respond and extremely helpful.
It's difficult if not impossible to find advertised items, then Prices are deceiving.
I bought the “Wooden Footed Cellar Tray” which is a cute tray....BUT, for 29.99 I didn’t expect to have to attach the handles myself!!! The handles came unattached along with screws, nuts, and a cheap wrench!! Really??? I’m so glad I didn’t wrap the box and give it as a gift!! I would have been so embarrassed!! I could have bought something similar for a lot less at Hobby Lobby and not have to put it together! Sorry, not impressed at all!
Delivery was fine, but the shelf feels dirty, and won’t come clean. The wood has yellow tones in the white. The shelf also wobbles really bad. It’s not a strong shelf and I’m afraid to put anything on it. I love Decor Steals but this was not worth the price.
This clock is amazing the quality is fantastic it's so pretty in person and it's huge! The price is fantastic everyone loves it!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 24th October 2020
Loved the item, had seen in furniture store prior. But this one is being returned as the doodad on the legs was plastic and VERY gold.
We bought out very 1st home 2 years ago. It is a 1920 Farmhouse! I had no idea how to decorate but DS helped me so much and I get so many compliments! Thank you from the bottom of our Hearts!
My house will one day be filled with all your decor lol!! I’m addicted and just love everything you have
Ohhhh my! These candle holders are just beautiful. My own opinion they have that county charm that will fit in your decor. I added 3 different sizes of candles, off white according to the height of each holder making them look even more charming!!
I can't describe the these but absolutely gorgeous!!
My bench arrived damaged. The front board was cracked all the way across the front. I'm hoping to get a replacement. It's a very beautiful accent piece to add that extra country charm that your looking for. Just waiting for a reply which will take 24-48 hours.
Decor Steals is rated 4.58 based on 3,029 reviews