Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Beautiful and sturdy! Can't wait to hang it!
Love love love! Beautiful items!
So many beautiful items to shop from!
Everything I bought from Decor Steals has brought me joy, in one capacity or the other. It has increased my sales greatly, and made my booth the " go to" for farmhouse items. I couldn't be happier!
I usually love the things I get here? But I got some distressed metal picture frames so flimsy made and for the price seemed cheaply made not happy with the quality
Hi, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you are ever not happy with an item, please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can assist you! Enjoy your day!
Love this site. Really like how the products are styled, instead of just a picture of the item.
I love it. Not to heavy.
Beautifully made in Mexico. Small but very cute to add seasonal decor!
I’m always so excited to see the daily deals!
I like the planters however the chains make it crooked on one side.
HI Patricia, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you are ever not happy with an item, please email our customer happiness team with a photo of the item at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can make it right for you! Enjoy your day!
I ordered two of these and they arrived quickly and undamaged. Beautiful!! They are the perfect size to hang on either side of the dining room china hutch. I've saved the handles in case I want to rearrange things and need to use them as trays. They look so pretty reflecting the wooden chandelier I ordered from Decor Steals.
I bought these corbels, they are not wood, more like plaster or cement and both were broken.
Hi, We're so sorry to hear this has happened! We see our team has taken care of you! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
Love this scale piece
Just what I was looking for. Love the rustic look. I'm going to hang it low on a wall near my couch & side table to hold magazines. My coffee table & side tables get cluttered with magazines. Thank you!
Love all the products!
Beautiful mirror/tray! Elegant and so versatile! Another fabulous find from Decor Steals!
Stuff appears super cute. Quality is not there.
Hi Kelly, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you are ever not happy with an item, please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can assist you! Enjoy your day!
I love this site. I have purchase several items
Decor Steals 5 star review on 24th July 2021
So far I'm pleased with my purchases. They have very lovely home decor that's exactly my style!
Offering Farmhouse decor at a great price!
Decor Steals is rated 4.46 based on 4,917 reviews