Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
I love the whole idea of your company but !the wreaths I purchased are no where near the qua7they should be for the price.
Love my mirror. First two arrived shattered. Third times a charm. Decor Steals customer service was fantastic and responsive. They made sure I was satisfied and dealt with the issues quickly! Thank you.
Beautiful wreath. Like it so much, I ordered 2.
I'm very happy with the wreath. I'm not happy that it arrived before my surprise winter box has. I still haven't received the surprise winter box, which was ordered and paid for BEFORE I bought the wreath
So far, I’ve been pretty happy with most products, with the exception most everything is made in China! :(
Best home decor. Always unique pieces.
Cute items, good prices, exceptional customer service!
This distressed bell is so pretty we had to order 3 more for Christmas gifts! You will love adding it to your Christmas decor!
I’m still waiting on a refund. I returned the wreaths the day after receiving them. They heavily shed the “crystal” ice. They did not ship within three days although they were advertised to do so. Instead, a label was created the day after I ordered, but FedEx did not receive the wreaths for shipping until a full week later. Decor Steals has great customer service, however, they did not live up to it this time.
I love the things that Decor Steals offers however I was honestly disappointed with the wreath I received. I purchased it as a Mystery offer but was under the impression that it would be a holiday wreath so when I discovered it was a spring wreath. So you can imagine my disappointment especially since I didn’t love the wreath anyway and because it’s nonreturnable.
The wreathe is really pretty. But the crystal beads did not bode well in the shipping. The box was full of those beads that had fallen off the wreath.
This was my very first Decor Steal box and I was very excited about all the items. I immediately unpacked the box when it arrived, which was rather quickly after I placed the order. The items were overall alright. I was quite disappointed about the 3-tier-stand. That one in particular looked somewhat cheap and even had some smaller damage here and there. Nothing that I felt I could repair with some paint. It also doesn’t feel very sturdy. Also the leaf garland is very flammable. So be cautious. Again, overall the items were ok, nothing overly special. I might try one more box or just single items to see where I stand with Decor Steals.
I wasn’t to happy when I saw this exact same item at hobby lobby for less than 1/2 what I paid here.
Items are beautiful and well made
Decor Steals has not made me happy.
My reason for buying the box is what I thought would be a wood tiered tray. It was plastic, and really not that nice. I am very disappointed.
It’s just what I wanted!!
Love everything from here. Great prices and quality
Love everything !!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 28th November 2021
Love the look and feel it's very sturdy but.... I wish they would have stated that the wiring for the lights was going to be Black ,it doesn't blend in with. The greenery of the garland
Decor Steals is rated 4.44 based on 6,452 reviews