Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Placed an order. Was told it was delivered, but not received. Would like a refund. I have been hesitant to order since then.
One has the broken glass and tried to get up with you but it's seems to be almost impossible to do so because every email I send you it says it doesn't respond to emails...had trouble with the last order as well but at least PayPal got me a refund of over 380.00+...wanted to try you one more time but your to much trouble...won't be shopping with you anymore! It's all of a sudden it seems because I've shopped with you for a very long but now, man oh man!
The basket is beautiful however the strap came with rusted grommet fasteners one of which was so rusted it was broken so I had to find a way to hold the strap together on the basket so I could hang it.
Hi Angelina, We're so sorry to hear this! Thanks so much for your review. We are so sorry your order arrived in less than perfect condition. Please email yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with photos and they would be happy to make this right. Enjoy your day, and thank you for choosing us!
While I think the shelf is pretty, I was disappointed in the quality. I didn’t expect the wood to be so thin. I had considered sending it back but didn’t want to hassle with it.
The IDK box included a sufficient number of items to make the purchase worthwhile if they had been my taste. So if that had been the case it would’ve been a fabulous steal. Unfortunately for me only one item was indeed my taste. I will donate or gift the others. They’re all very nice as we’ve come to expect from Decor Steals. It was a fun gamble that just didn’t pay off for me this time.
Hi Sandra, We're so sorry to hear this! Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We’ve passed along your comments to our team. It’s important to us to improve wherever we can. If you need further assistance you can email our customer happiness team at: yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
Although this piece "Looks" beautiful - the quality just isn't worth the $50+ I paid for it. I could have gotten better quality for less $$ at Hobby Lobby.
The shipping box was a total wreck. I was almost afraid to open it. Did the table come with instructions? Some of the "drawers" were stuck and hard to open. I hope they loosen up. It also seems that only three of the drawers actually open. I hope it works out for me. I do like the fact the table rolls/moves easily.
Hi Virginia, We're so sorry to hear this! Thanks so much for your review. We are so sorry your order arrived in less than perfect condition. Please email yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with photos and they would be happy to make this right. Enjoy your day, and thank you for choosing us!
Was not as sturdy as I thought it would be and the cushion is very hard.
Hi Wendy, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you ever experience any issues with a product, please reach out to our customer happiness team right away at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with a photo so we can make it right for you. It's important to us that you're happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day, and thank you for choosing us!
I have purchased some very unique cool items. However I think they’re slightly over priced
These little houses are really cute, but the light is a little flimsy--don't know as it will last very long.
Hi Jeri, Thank you for sharing your review with us! I am sorry you feel this way! If you ever experience any issues with a product, please reach out to our customer happiness team right away at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with a photo so we can make it right for you. It's important to us that you're happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day, and thank you for choosing us!
quick ship, but need better quality control
Hi Lynette, Thank you for your star rating. Please feel free to reach out to yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. It's important to us that you're happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day!
This is just okay. Looks very plastic, several pieces fell off while unpacking and hanging. I like that they are battery operated lights, but wish they looked a bit more luxe.
I was disappointed with this garland. It has a strong musty smell and the lights are not very bright. Not the quality I was expecting.
One set of 3 were absolutely perfect! The second set arrived broken and mangled. Very disappointing! Update: the company gave me a full refund for the second set (in only 24 hours!). I’m thankful to know that great customer service still exists! I will buy from this company again! Merry Christmas 🎄
Hi Kristi, We're so sorry to hear this! Thanks so much for your review. We are so sorry your order arrived in less than perfect condition. Our customer happiness team has sent you an email from yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com to take care of you right away! Enjoy your day, and thank you for choosing us!
Bigger than I expected...thought I could remove these labels but alas as of yet been unable to
Hi, Most likely they will be hard to remove, so what about applying over or putting new labels on empty side, Just a thought! Enjoy your day, and thank you for choosing us!
I have received a few items that I like, however the "good deals" may become bad deals if one has to pay return shipping on an item that doesn't meet their expectations.
Hi Angela, Thank you for sharing! If you are ever not happy with an item, please email our customer happiness team within 30 days of the date the item was sent out to you, at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can assist you! You can find our Return Policy here: https://www.decorsteals.com/order-i-placed/faq-order.html Enjoy your day!
Customer Service was very helpful in replacing the damaged set.
Hi Lynne, We're so sorry to hear this has happened! We see our team has taken care of you! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
Said metal but it’s particle board, only the stand is metal. Stand is very flimsy so I propped him In front of fireplace. Cute but cheaply made.
Hi Jacqueline, Thank you for your review. Yes, He is Beautifully crafted of wood with metal pole to stand alone. If you are ever not happy with an item, please email our customer happiness team within 30 days of the date the item was sent out to you, at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can assist you! You can find our Return Policy here: https://www.decorsteals.com/order-i-placed/faq-order.html Enjoy your day!
Not happy with this purchase.
Hi Cathleen, Thank you for your star rating. Please feel free to reach out to yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with any further comments, concerns, or suggestions you wish to share. It's important to us that you're happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day!
Received the package and it was smashed the large platter was broken I took pictures sent it in two days later I get an email saying they can replace the bowl it wasn’t a bowl it was a platter I resent another email telling them that they’re talking about a different item that was ordered and if they looked at the pictures they would see that it with the platter that was broke he came back and apologized and said that they would replace all the items and that was five days ago I have not received anything or heard anything confirming shipment or anything A bit disappointed
Decor Steals is rated 4.4 based on 9,295 reviews