Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
I have made several wonderful purchases & was very please with the service & quality of the items. However, my last purchase has a shipping error and I am not having any luck getting it resolved. Cannot seem to get anyone to respond to my emails or phone message to customer service.
I bought the “Wooden Footed Cellar Tray” which is a cute tray....BUT, for 29.99 I didn’t expect to have to attach the handles myself!!! The handles came unattached along with screws, nuts, and a cheap wrench!! Really??? I’m so glad I didn’t wrap the box and give it as a gift!! I would have been so embarrassed!! I could have bought something similar for a lot less at Hobby Lobby and not have to put it together! Sorry, not impressed at all!
Nice products. Reasonable prices. Provide decorating ideas. Would like to see more options other than farmhouse decor.
One of the candles is not working. I have tried several outlets to plug it in but it just won’t light up
I love a lot of the things they feature but also find great frustration with this company. If you are sending a txt to feature a product, why are you out of the item before you send the txt out? I think this is a bait and switch tactic that is unacceptable
To be honest, I am a little disappointed with the wreath. Its a bit smaller than I thought it would be..and i also didn't realize it has dried babies breathe so you know what that means...probably won't be usable for future years. Kind of messy coming out of the box as well.
Still haven’t received it :(
Loved all my other purchases but this one is delayed.
Overall pleased with baskets other than the medium size basket is a ugly discolored green color whereas the other 2 baskets are brown like they are supposed to be.
I like the best choices the company brings to the consumers… My only complaint is the light fixtures texture is uneven… More so than even the farmhouse or vintage look… It is splotchy in places and completely down to the metal in other areas.… I may try another the product and see how this round goes
The cabinet is cute but cheaply made. You get what you pay for.
Good quality products. Hate when you order and they refund because they over sold.
The site is good. Easy to order and stuff comes pretty quick. I have not always been thrilled with every purchase but I have always made everything work.
Thank you, I am always so pleased with my purchases. However with this pillow, it wasn’t quite what I had expected and for the price, I was a tad disappointed. Sorry...
I have been happy with Decor Steals purchases up to this point. All have been nice, high quality merchandise. However, I’m still waiting on a wreath I ordered that was delivered to the wrong address!
GREAT DEALS JUST SOMETIMES EITHER TO PRICY OR LIMIT OF ITEMS YOU CAN PURCHASE.
Actually Decor Steals hasn't made me all that happy.
I have purchased many items and several wreaths from Decor Steals. I was surprised at the quality of this item. I bought two since I have double doors, I was very disappointed when I opened them up. They look like something from "Michaels or Hobby Lobby". I don't think they were worth the money at all.
The wreath is nice but overpriced in my opinion.
It is beautiful but arrived damaged and since it was sold out it could not be replaced.
Feels a little cheap for $60.
Decor Steals is rated 4.57 based on 3,063 reviews