Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
I wasn’t crazy about the stuff I got!
The items are made well...just not my taste. I hope to give most as gifts. Not sure what I was expecting.
I have to say I was disappointed in the Winter Cityscape Candle Holder. First came with a corner of it messed up. They were very accommodating and gave me a discount. But when I went to put it together one of the things that are suppose to fit together wasn't there. S I have to figure a way to make it fit. It seems to be to be cheaply made. I absolutely love it but just not happy with the problems I had with it. I have bought a few things from them and have been happy. They have great things.
I felt like the quality of the items was no where near as good as the summer steal it box. The stem on my pumpkin was painted poorly, pillowcase zipper broke with first unzip and the wooden stand had multiple dings in it. All items except the garland felt cheap to me and honestly not worth the price I paid.
The items were okay
My very first order from Decor Steals was defective. It was in the Fall Steal It Box so it could not be returned. Items shipped as scheduled.
great products and good prices
Okay items. Some overpriced for what they are
It’s nice but the heart should be bigger💜
I loved a couple of the pieces included in the Decor Steals, like the pumpkin pie holder - it's heavy and big. It's a very nice piece! I think the three tiered stand is nice, but it's flimsy and tips over very easily. The indoor table top marshmallow roaster is okay but I'm not sure I would use it very much. I'm trying to incorporate the tray with the tapered candle holders into my house decor but I'm searching for the right tapered candles that would make the tray look cute. I'm not someone who enjoys seasonally themed decor boxes, like this fall box, as much as I enjoy just the basic home decor boxes.
After Seeing the other steal it boxes I feel thi one fell short! Not sure I would chance another steal it box! When I showed my daughter her response was this is not what I expect from decor steals as it’s cheap looking ! I haven’t put anything out except the fall leaves
Will definitely order individual pieces from the website, but not the seasonal steal it box.
Am disappointed. Wreath was not full, as shown in the picture. It looks like shipping didn't help as the twigs are falling out.
I love the look, just wish it was a higher quality wood.
The site is good, and usually has tons of things that are really lovely. But over the years, my purchases have been hit or miss. Always be sure to read the item description and check measurements carefully. Even with that keep your receipts if you need to return something.
Generally happy but this last item was delivered broken. Additionally a separate item that I received broken was resent to be and arrived broken, as well. Clearly, Deacon Steals needs to work on their shipping.
Although this is really cute and sturdy, the color of the pictures when I ordered showed Bronze/Black. When it arrived it was silver. (The pictures now show it in silver,) When I contacted customer service, the offered to let me return for a refund, but they couldn't get me the item in the darker original color. It's cute enough to keep, so I'll just have to paint it myself. Just beware that it may come in ANY color.
The “chalkboard” is not meant for chalk . I was thrown by that. I do not know what to use on it. It was not what I expected.
Hi Cari, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you are ever not happy with an item, please email our customer happiness team at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can assist you! You can use liquid chalk we have heard that works well! Enjoy your day!
Some pieces are nice but others are poor quality
Hi Tonya, We are sorry you feel this way! It is our top priority to bring you high quality items at an affordable rate. Items should not arrive damaged in any way. If you ever experience any issues with a product, please reach out to our customer happiness team right away at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with a photo of the item so we can make it right for you. It's important to us that you are always happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day and Happy Decorating!
The baskets are adorable and it fits perfectly. There was a ring that was broken-we made it work but it was broken in one spot when we took it out of the packaging.
Hi Amanda, We are Happy to hear it fits perfectly, thank you for sharing! We're so sorry to hear the ring was broken! If you ever experience any issues with a product, please reach out to our customer happiness team right away at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with a photo so we can make it right for you. It's important to us that you're happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day!
Decor Steals is rated 4.44 based on 5,551 reviews