Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Decor Steals Reviews | 17th October 2020
Decor Steals Reviews | 18th October 2020
Decor Steals Reviews | 19th October 2020
Decor Steals Reviews | 19th October 2020
More Photos & Videos
Nice products. Reasonable prices. Provide decorating ideas. Would like to see more options other than farmhouse decor.
One of the candles is not working. I have tried several outlets to plug it in but it just won’t light up
I love a lot of the things they feature but also find great frustration with this company. If you are sending a txt to feature a product, why are you out of the item before you send the txt out? I think this is a bait and switch tactic that is unacceptable
To be honest, I am a little disappointed with the wreath. Its a bit smaller than I thought it would be..and i also didn't realize it has dried babies breathe so you know what that means...probably won't be usable for future years. Kind of messy coming out of the box as well.
Still haven’t received it :(
Loved all my other purchases but this one is delayed.
Overall pleased with baskets other than the medium size basket is a ugly discolored green color whereas the other 2 baskets are brown like they are supposed to be.
I like the best choices the company brings to the consumers… My only complaint is the light fixtures texture is uneven… More so than even the farmhouse or vintage look… It is splotchy in places and completely down to the metal in other areas.… I may try another the product and see how this round goes
The cabinet is cute but cheaply made. You get what you pay for.
Good quality products. Hate when you order and they refund because they over sold.
The site is good. Easy to order and stuff comes pretty quick. I have not always been thrilled with every purchase but I have always made everything work.
Thank you, I am always so pleased with my purchases. However with this pillow, it wasn’t quite what I had expected and for the price, I was a tad disappointed. Sorry...
I have been happy with Decor Steals purchases up to this point. All have been nice, high quality merchandise. However, I’m still waiting on a wreath I ordered that was delivered to the wrong address!
GREAT DEALS JUST SOMETIMES EITHER TO PRICY OR LIMIT OF ITEMS YOU CAN PURCHASE.
Actually Decor Steals hasn't made me all that happy.
I have purchased many items and several wreaths from Decor Steals. I was surprised at the quality of this item. I bought two since I have double doors, I was very disappointed when I opened them up. They look like something from "Michaels or Hobby Lobby". I don't think they were worth the money at all.
The wreath is nice but overpriced in my opinion.
It is beautiful but arrived damaged and since it was sold out it could not be replaced.
Feels a little cheap for $60.
Gradle smaller than I thought it didn’t feel like it was the best quality
Nice but not what I expected, finish is to predictable, unfortunately made in China too.
Decor Steals is rated 4.59 based on 3,012 reviews