Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Decor Steals Reviews | 17th October 2020
Decor Steals Reviews | 18th October 2020
Decor Steals Reviews | 19th October 2020
Decor Steals Reviews | 19th October 2020
More Photos & Videos
This company ducks and hides from its clientele. A company that doesn’t answer a phone is not ready for prime time. Their team shows more than enough contacts to take a call. A $500 order was placed on PayPal and dispersed but my account on the Decor Steals shows no order. No phone answer and the email requires an order number to seek help. I ne Rt got a confirm email. I have also received multiple orders with bent or damaged items. They don’t respect the audience.
I won't be ordering from Decor Steals any longer. Every time I order something it comes with missing parts or damaged. I ordered several things and nothing has been as seen in pictures. My last two orders came both damaged. Ordered the Jackolantern buckets and they came smashed in, next ordered the 3 fall boxes and design is peeling off the boxes . I have been shipped several things with missing screws or parts. You need more quality control in your shipping department or I am just the unlucky person.
AFTER ORDERING THIS DISTRESSED CLOCK, I AM APPREHENSIVE TO ORDER ANYTHING ELSE FROM THIS COMPANY
bought the accordion lamps and unfortunately they didn't work out. would like to return them however decor steals is being unresponsive. its a bit disappointing as they had such wonderful reviews.
I actually was disappointed with this purchase. I thought they were cereal bowl size and they are dollhouse size :(
I love the way this looks! I've just spent 20 minutes trying to get a roll of paper towels on it with no luck. The bar that holds the towels is too long & I can't get the screws back through it. I'm going to get my husband to give it a go later but it may be unusable or need to be modified.
I would love to be able to review my purchase. However, I still have not received it. I was supposed to get it today, but tracking informed me that it should instead be here on Saturday. Here’s hoping. Ironic that I got the email to review my purchase before receiving said purchase.
Service was good. Product was poor. It looks pretty but very small and light weight. Not sturdy at all. They get knocked over very easily. I ordered 2 and one of them smells like vicks vapor rub. I had to set it outside for a couple days.
I would never have a paid $44 for that wreath. It was pictured with a white basket and that’s what I thought I was buying for $44 - the wreath and the basket it was hung in. Totally disappointed. The wreath for $44 it was not a steal
As of today, at 5pm EST, no delivery has been made.
I have not received this purchase at the time, 9-21-2020
Fabric was too thin
Cute little end table. The instructions were not very specific but I figured it out eventually.
Truthfully I was disappointed. It is not wood as described. It's vinyl/plastic material. And it's not as tall as I expected (my bad) so can't use as I intended. But I usually love your stuff and will make do with it somewhere else in my tiny studio.
Not happy with the purchase.
I was excited for the product but disappointed in the product I received.
Can’t review what I haven’t received yet. When I check on the order all I get is it’s in transit which it has been for 4 days now. NOT HAPPY
It was just okay. Did not look new. A lot of paint chipped. Little pricey for quality of product.
The corbel shelf with hooks is cute but very poorly made. We had to glue parts together before hanging it up. Using it for hanging jackets, dog leash etc. it will not hold a heavier coat, or a purse or backpack that weighs more than a couple of pounds. We figured that when the hooks break away from the backing we'll redo the back and make it much sturdier.
I was unhappy with the purchase. The baskets have a green color to them which was not shown in the photos.
Decor Steals is rated 4.59 based on 3,012 reviews