Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
I'm trying to cancel the emails get them to much . I don't need a thing wall are full . Don't need any more emails please delect
I love decor steals and have made purchases that I am very happy with. My last purchase not so much. I purchased two light fixtures. The picture clearly showed that it was black and the description said black metal. Although they arrived quickly they were not the color stated. I have sent 4 emails trying to resolve the issue it has been over a week since I sent the first request with no response. Response time says 48 hours. Not sure what to do at this point- maybe contact my credit card company.
Some items I have received were OK. A number of others are so-so. Wood is often a very lightweight, thin wood or man-made product much like balsa wood & that has been disappointing. The iron hooks, coat hangers, etc have been nice & convenient but half of them have been a nice heavy wrought iron & the others just a metal - it’s impossible to know which you’re getting. After purchase I’ve found comparable items for much less & I knew exactly what type metal I was buying beforehand. Many items are very overpriced fir the quality & seem to be getting more expensive all the time. I feel I can shop other places & get a better quality product for a better price. On the up side I’ve had great customer service. I’ve had broken items & returned items due to being unhappy with the quality & have been treated more than fairly. In fact I would rate their customer service as excellent. I’ve read other reviews with complaints & no response but my experience has been very positive. I have purchased quite a lot however & maybe that has made a difference. At any rate I can say their CS is a solid 5 stars. Quality. & pricing are only 2 stars, occasionally 3 stars.
I ordered the Hey y’all welcome mat awhile back and I never received it. I’m actually still waiting for it! Very unhappy 🙁 I have never had any trouble before with orders until now.
Delivery was fine, but the shelf feels dirty, and won’t come clean. The wood has yellow tones in the white. The shelf also wobbles really bad. It’s not a strong shelf and I’m afraid to put anything on it. I love Decor Steals but this was not worth the price.
This company ducks and hides from its clientele. A company that doesn’t answer a phone is not ready for prime time. Their team shows more than enough contacts to take a call. A $500 order was placed on PayPal and dispersed but my account on the Decor Steals shows no order. No phone answer and the email requires an order number to seek help. I ne Rt got a confirm email. I have also received multiple orders with bent or damaged items. They don’t respect the audience.
I won't be ordering from Decor Steals any longer. Every time I order something it comes with missing parts or damaged. I ordered several things and nothing has been as seen in pictures. My last two orders came both damaged. Ordered the Jackolantern buckets and they came smashed in, next ordered the 3 fall boxes and design is peeling off the boxes . I have been shipped several things with missing screws or parts. You need more quality control in your shipping department or I am just the unlucky person.
AFTER ORDERING THIS DISTRESSED CLOCK, I AM APPREHENSIVE TO ORDER ANYTHING ELSE FROM THIS COMPANY
bought the accordion lamps and unfortunately they didn't work out. would like to return them however decor steals is being unresponsive. its a bit disappointing as they had such wonderful reviews.
I actually was disappointed with this purchase. I thought they were cereal bowl size and they are dollhouse size :(
I love the way this looks! I've just spent 20 minutes trying to get a roll of paper towels on it with no luck. The bar that holds the towels is too long & I can't get the screws back through it. I'm going to get my husband to give it a go later but it may be unusable or need to be modified.
I would love to be able to review my purchase. However, I still have not received it. I was supposed to get it today, but tracking informed me that it should instead be here on Saturday. Here’s hoping. Ironic that I got the email to review my purchase before receiving said purchase.
Service was good. Product was poor. It looks pretty but very small and light weight. Not sturdy at all. They get knocked over very easily. I ordered 2 and one of them smells like vicks vapor rub. I had to set it outside for a couple days.
I would never have a paid $44 for that wreath. It was pictured with a white basket and that’s what I thought I was buying for $44 - the wreath and the basket it was hung in. Totally disappointed. The wreath for $44 it was not a steal
As of today, at 5pm EST, no delivery has been made.
I have not received this purchase at the time, 9-21-2020
Fabric was too thin
Cute little end table. The instructions were not very specific but I figured it out eventually.
Truthfully I was disappointed. It is not wood as described. It's vinyl/plastic material. And it's not as tall as I expected (my bad) so can't use as I intended. But I usually love your stuff and will make do with it somewhere else in my tiny studio.
Not happy with the purchase.
Decor Steals is rated 4.57 based on 3,063 reviews