Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Nothing I could use!
It’s not finished on both sides. Can’t hang it in a doorway.
Nice little milking stool, however way, way, way overpriced!
I've purchased a few different things from Decor Steals. Everything always looks so gorgeous in the photos! Unfortunately, the quality is never there. Items are always flimsy and disappointing.
Poorly stuffed. The”X” does not stand up even with a large pillow behind it. I will have to open a seam and add quite a bit of stuffing
Hi Susan, We're so sorry to hear this! Thanks so much for your review. We are so sorry your order arrived in less than perfect condition. Please email yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com and they would be happy to make this right. Enjoy your day, and thank you for choosing us!
Out of the 2 sets i ordered I actually have 1 set that is usuable; one set has a crooked stand with a bent internal telescoping rod… I am asking for a replacement .. if I get the same quality I will ask for a refund.. These were supposed to be Christmas gifts; I hope I can get another set in time… The quality of some of this stuff leaves a lot to be desired; seems like you really have to watch, pick and choose what u get here sadly and I’ve spent thousands on this site.. I’ve had good stuff and cheap stuff with big prices.
I was given a refund, however disappointed that this mirror cam broken 3 different times. Packaging may need to be reinforced!
Santa looks great, but its missing the stand. I emailed decor steals and received an automated message that someone will contact me, but so far they have not.
Hi Stephanie, We're so sorry to hear this has happened! We see our team has taken care of you! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
The trays are ok … not wide enough for a dinner plate. Quality is not good… not the quality I expected for the price for sure! I would not purchase if I had known. I’m very disappointed. This is my first purchase so, based on the lack of quality with high price I won’t purchase from them again in all probability. This is the problem in ordering online vs a local store where you can see and touch and examine what you like first. Also they were super slow ant shipping it. Order at your own risk!
I ordered two bean pots. The first one took nearly a month to arrive, after several emails requesting an update. I ordered a second one on 11/4 and it still says “pending”. I asked for it to be cancelled and I still haven’t gotten any resolution.
Cute items you don't see everyday
I’m sorry, but I really didn’t like it. They’re cheaply made and overpriced.
Still waiting for my order has been 15 days and shows nothing has been shipped. Can't reach anyone to help with my order. Sent email and got a return email telling me it can take up to 15 days and it is past that. Very disappointed.
Quality of product was less than expected
The mirror arrived and it is nothing like the picture that was shown. It does not have any of the hardware designs that are shown in the picture. Very disappointed.
Somewhat something I like
Sits crooked on the table, lopsided. This is the second item I've gotten that had a defect. Disappointing.
Hi Christy, We're so sorry to hear this has happened! We see our team has taken care of you! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
I have not received it as of 10/23/2022 So I have nothing to review.
not happy very dissapointed. It looks so cheap.
Product not worth $174- Holes were not lined up....had to file, hammer and basically rebuild the entire thing. Will unsubscribe to email and never recommend Decore Steals to anyone.
Decor Steals is rated 4.4 based on 9,295 reviews