Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
I think I am stuck with all the items. I wish there was an option to exchange for something else
Fun opening each box- shared some as gifts but not all!!
I enjoy the majority of the products from Decor Steals; however, the Fall box was disappointing.
I love this site
It was simple and easy to decorate around the items to make the fall season complete
cute products & reasonably priced
Love your products and the quality of the items!
I wasn’t as impressed with this box compared to the last one.
I was very excited to open it and see what was in the box. I liked most of it. Giving the s’mores maker for a wedding present.
Very nice. Beautifully packed. It has glass sides so be careful. I have 2 white candles inside the lantern and intend to add foliage etc. seasonally.
Love your stuff.
Im mostly happy. Shipping charges are outrageous! Quality is not consistent across all items, and cystomer service never responds. I should be able to telephone customer service for help.
I love the autumn wreath, but it can in a box that was a little too small for the wreath. I had to really work on getting it round and fluffed. Thank you. I love your products.
I like these but wish I would have realized that the glass has a definite blue tint to them. They are just a little smaller than I expected too, but they will be cute for fries, or veggie sticks, etc.
Largest one was received broken. Nice product otherwise
These retro Halloween tins are adorable! They are just perfect! The only reason I took off one star was because the package arrived damaged and one of the tins is dented. But it still is cute and looks older with the dent!
Really nice and well made. I didn't realize the gourds are same color of my house so I had to add some flowers to make it stand out and be seen.
Cute, but a but cheap looking.
I am so glad I stumbled across Décor Steals while scrolling IG. Our new house is really feeling like a home with every addition.
I love getting the texts about upcoming steal deals!
Decor Steals is rated 4.44 based on 5,551 reviews