Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
I picked up the package from Christmas. It was Disappointed in the package.
Ordered the handwoven tree skirt, unfortunately the item was not put together correctly and I was unable to use it, since the item sold out they were unable to ship me a replacement but they did refund my money. Customer service was fast to respond and extremely helpful.
I love all the different items that are available and pricing is very reasonable.
I just looked at it a pit with Christmas things did not take from box so cannot really comment till I put up for Christmas...
I am overall happy with most of my purchases.
These TINY hand-stamped stoneware bowls are adorable. Perhaps I missed the dimensions in the listing, I expected something a bit larger. They're perfect for sushi condiments!
Love their items and have ordered quite a few things over the years that I really like. Will continue to buy from them.
Love seeing the steals every day!
Pretty but one is crooked😏
I like it!! Easy to find
I love the drying rack and it will look beautiful in my newly remodeled laundry room if I ever get it finished. I’m not sure how sturdy it will be with the hanging system provided. I will probably mount it in a different way screwing it to the studs to actually make it a functioning rack. Wish it came with a more realistic way to hang it. But all in all, still glad I got it, even if it ends up only being for decor.
I love it ! the only problem was i used my steam setting on iron to remove fold marks and colors bled 🙈
I love Decor Steals! I have been “stealing” deals for many years. Their competitive pricing and unique items keep me coming back.
I am happy with my table. I put it in my kitchen to use the drawers for a place for the mail and other papers I want easy access to. I took off one star because it didn’t sit flat to the floor. Easy fix, added felt pad to back leg.
Some of the finds are nice, and others a bit disappointing. I like the variety. I would like to see more 'MODERN FARMHOUSE' items rather than so much chicken wire and galvanized metal.
They're so pretty!
Just made first purchase. So far so good. Looking forward to making more purchases.
The decor steals site has made me not very happy by Inaccurately showing the colors of the wreath I purchased.
Every day I am full of anticipation as I wait until the new steals are posted. It’s exciting to see the new selections. You’ll love it too!
I'm excited to see all the products and ideas for decorating.
Decor Steals is rated 4.57 based on 3,063 reviews