Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
This mirror is perfectly sized and beautiful. Definitely not what I would call real, but more of a seafoam green. Still love it though.
I enjoy the interesting pieces that come up everyday.
It’s very cute but the windows are made of plastic. Not what I expected.
I have been very happy with the purchasing from Decor Steals. Thanks to everyone 😊
Happy face
Looks great, feels not so sturdy
Hi Rebecca, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you ever experience any issues with a product, please reach out to our customer happiness team right away at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with a photo so we can make it right for you. It's important to us that you're happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day, and thank you for choosing us!
I was a little disappointed if I’m to be honest with the mystery box…only 1 thing on the box that I thought was worth anything. I’ve always loved my steal it boxes but will prob never order the mystery again… :/
It is so fun to open a decor box that has amazing items that are so versatile!
nothing special but great for the price
I like looking at the stuff and getting ideas
Hi Teresa, Thanks for sharing! We are thrilled to hear that! Happy Decorating!
Super cute little antique ice chest. Fit perfectly in my kitchen where I can display some antiques of my own. The little closures did not work, one broken the other would not close, reached out to customer service and they promised to send me new ones. Still waiting but I trust they will come.
The planters are very cute however the wooden stands are super flimsy and uneven. They don't seem to stay evenly open either. I will keep them though. I may try to find different stands or just have them remade;should be pretty easy.
Love all the French country items
I love the look. It is thin though and easy to break
Nice find, well made and is a perfect addition to my vintage home!
Only 4 stars because it would have been nice with at least one more level for cards. Otherwise it is a nice piece.
I love your decor pieces ! I recently purchased the large metal gate it’s super cute, however the gate was slightly damaged in shipping the metal point in the center top of the gate was bent the box had a hole where it poked through it needs more protection during shipping. I’m keeping it the damage just gives it more of a shabby appearance.
Hi Kristy, Your Gate looks like those from our Listing. Each Gate will be different from the next due to how our products are crafted. The metal rod has a bend to it in our listing https://www.decorsteals.com/white-garden-gate-large-7378.html If you need further assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day, and thank you for choosing us!
Great, only problem the rope smells like oil.
Hi Molly, Thank you for you review. The items you received are stained and/or painted. The odor will dissipate after a short time. Enjoy your day, and thank you for choosing us!
I have had mostly good finds with Decor Steals. Like anything, unless you can see it in person you are taking a chance on the quality. Most of the items I have purchased have been great. I've had a couple of disappointments.
very happy with this unique table. I am using it as a night table. I would have given this table a five star rating for several reasons. It's a good value for the money. It came well packaged with no damage. It is as pictured on the web sight. I have only one comment. there is no protective finish on the wood. It is nicely stained but without a protective finish it won't withstand daily use. I lightly sanded and applied 5 coats of a satin rub-on polyurethane. now it is perfect.
Decor Steals is rated 4.4 based on 9,295 reviews