Decor Steals Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Loving this sign fits perfect in my kitchen
Decor Steals 5 star review on 25th May 2024
it's adorable!
I appreciate the follow up to my original review of the copper pitcher but it is implied that the item will hold water in the description: “Versatile Use: Need a vase for fresh flowers?” Fresh flowers need water. I really like the item nonetheless.
Love that shipping!! Wveey item I have bought from decor steals has been absolutely what I thought it be! Pricing is great! Did I mention cheap shipping!
These risers are so beautiful. I've been looking for this color forever!! A must steal
Not the quality I normally get from Decor Steals. Disappointed
Hi Jo, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! Please email yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with a photo of the item for order assistance we will take a look. See FAQs for Company Policies https://www.decorsteals.com/contact-us.html FAQ | Frequently Asked Questions | Decor Steals. Enjoy your day, and thank you for choosing us!
They have the cutest products for your house. Love it 😍
Love this site! Please bring back the Nora clock!
We’ve become pretty good friends over the last 5-6 years!
I’m so glad I found Decor Steals! The selection of home decor is wonderful and always on trend! Shipping is always fast and affordable! And I have always been more than happy with my items. My only negative is discovering all the terrific steals I’ve missed out on! lol But seriously— this is first rate shopping experience!
Our 4th order and have loved everything!!
Shipment and delivery was prompt. FedEx, who isn’t always reliable in my area, even did their part well.
Thanks for the feedback! We're glad to hear your shipment arrived promptly.
Such a beautiful piece!! Looks wonderful in my bedroom
I love, love, love this wreath! It came super fast, was extremely well packed, and is very well made!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 19th May 2024
I love this site and their products !
Ordered a brown and white sleeper sofa and received a black and white one The brown was a more expensive color so was ripped off Would not by from again
I did hear from the owner and though I’m disappointed with the damage I did wait too long to contact. I received a shop credit and can maybe glue the pieces in
We're happy we could help, Leanne!
Wow! Even though I am disappointed at having not received the rug I desired, Decor Steals made it right without me even needing to ask. Thank you. I will continue to enjoy shopping with you. Top notch customer service.
Love the farmhouse decor and the prices
Love when the offers pop up with the brief descriptions. The photos always provide ideas on how to use or decorate with the Steals. It's just a fun 'what will I treat myself to today?' text and I love getting them!
Decor Steals is rated 4.5 based on 10,331 reviews