Decor Steals Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Love the text updates and the daily steals.
Iran’s always as advertised-very nice.
Cheaply made and it doesn't stay closed so when we hang it opens! Doesn't stay closed. I also bought an indoor water fountain which I gave m niece in Louisiana for her wedding shower! So very embarrassed wnen she set it up and it did not work! Such a disappointment . No more!
We're sorry to hear this! Could you please send us a photo of the damaged item? This will help us better understand the issue and assist you accordingly.
I was so excited to see these. They match my table and chairs that are going into my new barndominium. PS. The I often give your boxes for gifts. Everyone loves them
I love Decor Steals unique items. And you can not beat these prices. In fact I know I have seen these items being resold for double the $$$
Love all the items I have ordered, quality and prices are great.
A Beautiful piece. Well made. Love it!!
I can't stop buying items from this site. Addicted is an understatement! I am always looking for the organization pieces. I am thrilled that the one item I missed several months ago and placed myself on the waiting list, I was actually notified!! I wasn't so sure about the waiting list but it works! A few large items arrived damaged and They were so eager to make things right by either refund or replacement. Always quick to respond to emails. A truly human website! Every item I have purchased has been absolutely a treasure!
I didn’t expect to like this as much as I thought. Its looks expensive and it exactly complement my Anthropology mirror. This is a must buy 💕
Decor Steals 5 star review on 9th June 2024
After I left my review I was immediately contacted by Decor Steals. They apologized and refunded my money. I have ordered a lot of items from them. Most items I have no issue with. The couple of times that I have, they have been very quick to respond, apologize and make it right. This is why I keep purchasing more items😊 Fantastic customer service. Thank you!
Had to have installed against wall due to ceiling in enclosed patio had no supports. Still love it. I added floral garland to hide the chains and add a little more romance.
Decor Steals 5 star review on 8th June 2024 Decor Steals 5 star review on 8th June 2024
Love the beads! Have ordered several items frm Decor Steals and very happy w/items. Love the $5.00 shipping‼️
Ordered as birthday gift for my niece. She loves it...says it is beautiful and she can't wait to hang it!! Was easy to order, track order until received.
First quality
Decor Steals has corrected the problem by giving me a complete refund and not requiring me to send the item back😀 thank you very much for taking great care of a loyal customer!
Not happy with purchase
Hi Kim, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you ever experience any issues with a product, please reach out to our customer happiness team right away at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with a photo so we can make it right for you. It's important to us that you're happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day, and thank you for choosing us!
Disappointed in the item
Does not look like the photo at all. Very cheap looking!! Very disappointing 😞
Great item
Everything I purchase from Decor Steals is top notch!
Decor Steals is rated 4.5 based on 10,413 reviews