Decor Steals Reviews

Returns Process
Could Be Better
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
I’ve been a customer for several yrs & I’ve never been disappointed with any of my purchases!
Love, Love Decor Steals! Quality merchandise at a reasonable cost. Customer Service is excellent and very quick to make things right if you have a concern. I am a fan!
They items they sell are unique, excellent quality, at the best prices.
I like the product line
Responsive customer service. So ar, with the products I have received, I am thrilled. All products received thus far have been exactly as described.
Hi Dawn, This is a specialty item that will have a longer processing time. Our Reviews.io emails are sent by the computer automatically after an allotted amount of time. Because we have different shipping times for each item; it is possible for you to receive a Review request prior to receiving the item. Please Review your item when it arrives. Thank you for your understanding!
The bird bath had a tiny hole and water was draining out. I emailed Decor Steals and they offered me 50% off to keep the birdbath. I was happy with the offer and feel like it was fair because I do like the bath except the defect. I always love the variety that DecorSteals offers and the customer service.
I've loved everything I've gotten from you but was alittle disappointed in this sign.
I find the cutest items for our home w Decor Steals!
Decor steals always come thru with new and great products! Prices are affordable as well!
It’s a dual purpose piece . i can use it as a side table or as a cupcake or food stand for events ..
DS it's a fun shopping experience I really like this place and the pretty 3 tiered stand I just received ❤️
Decor Steals 5 star review on 18th June 2024
I love everything I have ever bought from this fun site!
This was exactly what I needed. Fast and easy check out as well as fast service!
Everyday I look forward to my text from Decor Steals. Always looking for deals and I’m never disappointed!
Great prices on interesting items.
I have been extremely happy with everything I have ever ordered from Decor Steals.
Decor Steals 5 star review on 18th June 2024
Nice to purchase beautiful items without going broke. Love my many purchases!
The quality is nice and I like the flickering flame. I’m very happy with my purchase.
Have received the light fixtures and they look wonderful! Going to use them in our shophouse, which should be ready next year. Very cool looking!
They were quick respond and courteous. They handled the situation within a few minutes of my email. They provide excellent customer care service!
Decor Steals is rated 4.5 based on 10,427 reviews