Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
I have this is my office. Well made, lots of storage, and visual appeal.
Ordeed a shelf fast delivery
It was beautiful i want one of everything love the farmhouse look....
In town Home Goods is my favorite store, on line. Def this site. I wish I could get alot more of the items but some are just too expensive...but I love them all!!!!
I love this site. I’m actually addicted to it. I love to check several times a day to see what’s new. Everything I have ordered has been been so nice !
I love this set. I hope Decor Steals can find more similar pieces. It's such a sweet?, simple decoration for my garden.
I ordered two of the Distressed Wooden Spindle Shelves and placed them end-to-end. They added just the right touch to the entryway in our new home.
This absolutely the best find ever! The look, the feel the weight of this table is amazing! Did exactly what I had hoped for for our living room! Bravo DS!!!
I had bought these a few years ago and never found the right use for them. At my daughter’s wedding in July!
Love, love, love the large metal Merry Christmas sign I ordered from Decor Steals! Have received so many compliments. Sad that it is time to pack it away until next Christmas!
This is a beautiful and functional piece. Customer service was very helpful when the item showed up broken. It was replaced quickly.
This lantern is ginormous and full of chippy goodness! I can’t wait to find the perfect spot and showcase it! I love it!! Another great product! Love me some Decor Steal!
Exactly as shown....love it!!!!
We love our chandeliers. Had them for several months before hanging them as we were in the middle of a new home build when I ordered them. Shipping was fast and they were just right for over the large kitchen bar
Thank you for taking care of my issue very quickly, much appreciated.
I got the winter surprise box from my hubby for Xmas! It is awesome! What fun it was to open! I love all the surprises! It’s like they were picked just for me! Thanks Decor steals!
The Merry Christmas sign is exactly what I needed to fill a large space above my fireplace mantel. Everyone who has seen it loves it!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 23rd December 2020
I bought the natural reclaimed wood table and I love it!! Great price and super fast shipping. I will definitely be buying from this store again.
3874 South Ferris road Sumner Michigan's 48889
Obsessed with all of my purchases from decor steals!!😍🤑
Have lots of their things. Have always been pleased. I don't use Instagram.
Decor Steals is rated 4.57 based on 3,063 reviews