Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Most of my orders from Decor Steals have been as advertised and I've been happy with them.
Hi Julia, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! If you ever need assistance you can email our customer happiness team at: yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com we will be Happy to help! Enjoy your day!
Enjoy the updates of new items. Very pleased with most purchases.
Always get cool stuff from decor steals but sometimes when I receive items they have knicks or chips in them. They need to have quality checks before sending out.
Hi, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you ever experience any issues with a product, damage in any way please reach out to our customer happiness team right away at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with a photo so we can make it right for you. It's important to us that you're happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day!
It’s really beautiful and looks great in my bathroom. I recommend adding hanging hardware for all wall hangings. Would save a trip to the hardware store.
Hi Susan, Thanks so much for your review. This item does not include hardware for hanging. Our customers have all types of walls and it is important they purchase their custom hardware to safely adhere it to that type of wall! If you need further assistance you can email our customer happiness team at: yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
Super cute stuff. There are a few items that I think are over priced for what you get but still great for decorating. So far I have purchased 3 items and the fall box. I've been happy enough with all items to keep.
I looked just like the pictures. It had about a one inch sliver of wood on the side of frame that pulled off. I just touched it up with a black sharpie and it passed.
Hi, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you ever experience any issues with a product, please reach out to our customer happiness team right away at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with a photo so we can make it right for you. It's important to us that you're happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day!
Loved all the products! They have been used to help decorate my home for the fall season.
I was very pleased with everything except the 3 tier shelf. Wobbly
Hi Joy, We're so sorry to hear this! Thanks so much for your review. We are so sorry your order arrived in less than perfect condition. Please email yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with a photo/video and they would be happy to make this right. Enjoy your day!
I do like the options on the website .. but do think you have to look closely at the quality
Hi Connie, Our items are all handmade with love, each and every piece. It saddens us to hear you feel this way! It is our top priority to bring you high quality items at an affordable rate. If you ever need assistance, please reach out to our customer happiness team right away at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com It's important to us that you are always happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day and happy decorating!
I think I am stuck with all the items. I wish there was an option to exchange for something else
Fun opening each box- shared some as gifts but not all!!
I enjoy the majority of the products from Decor Steals; however, the Fall box was disappointing.
I love this site
It was simple and easy to decorate around the items to make the fall season complete
cute products & reasonably priced
Love your products and the quality of the items!
I wasn’t as impressed with this box compared to the last one.
I was very excited to open it and see what was in the box. I liked most of it. Giving the s’mores maker for a wedding present.
Very nice. Beautifully packed. It has glass sides so be careful. I have 2 white candles inside the lantern and intend to add foliage etc. seasonally.
Love your stuff.