Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Overall usually happy with decor steals.
Great cup rack. I’ve already gotten compliments on it.
Most of the time the products are great. Appreciate the $5 shipping.
I have purchased many wonderful, great-priced items from Decor Steals over the years! It’s always fun to open my morning email notifications (now Text) and check out the latest treasure. Your shipping price of $5 is Phenomenal—thanks for that too! 🙏🏼💖🙏🏼 My one complaint is that it is barely July and the Christmas push has begun. It’s JUST TOO MUCH! Exhausting and off-putting, that so many stores, including Decor Steals, feel the need to make bank commercially off Jesus. This whole movement really couldn’t get much more out of touch with the true meaning of the holiday. Please give us the option to sign up for the Christmas stuff if we choose. Otherwise, let’s save it for the month of December and call it good. There are lots of lovely holidays in between now and Dec 25th that get heavily overlooked, such as Thanksgiving, because the big money holiday that Christmas has become overshadows them. Please find a way to celebrate the seasons more fully and help people reconnect with real Value in our lives. Thank you.
Fair pricing.
Love this drawer box! I redid my whole kitchen counter to incorporate it into my decor! The reason for the 4 star rating is because of the cheap wood it’s made of!
The cart arrived with some damage. I emailed the company and they went over and above to ensure I was satisified with my purchase. Even though the product was not 100%, the company stood behind their product 120%. The cart was sold out - so unfortunatly, I could not exchange it. I LOVE the cart and I will be ordering it again (maybe two) when it is in stock. Thank you Decor Steals for your excellent customer service and offering great products!
First let me say I have bought numerous products from Decor Steals and have been happy with my items. However, the last order I placed was not what I thought it was. I have tried NUMEROUS times to get an answer from Customer Service to return the product. They have acknowledged they received my email but, have failed to send me a return label. At this point I will no longer purchase from them until they right this wrong! Where is your customer service department?? It saddens me because, I really enjoyed their decor.
It’s cute and would go with any decor
I like it very much but directions as to its set up would have been helpful
I love decor steals but 2 of my purchases were damaged. I only got the option to keep the item for 50% off instead of a full refund alittle disappointing.
I really like this site and the items they offer. I have purchased only a few things but looking forward to purchasing more from decor steals.
Good fast shipping
My mistake. I didn’t pay close enough to the description. All I received was the bracket/pulley - no lights. Seems to be a quality product but I have no use and cannot return.
It is well made, good idea... the only problem I have is that our very inquisitive squirrels flip the drawer out onto the ground ....
I subscribe to all of the social media Decor Steals has, even some FB groups, I receive daily emails and some texts.
I have placed multiple orders with DS and have been happy, but recently, I placed an order and what I received was not what I expected. I felt duped and disappointed. I mentioned what happened on one of the FB groups that Decor Steals is an admin for and my post was denied, saying that I mentioned a competitor, which I did not. I have been a Decor Steals fan for a long time, but this has soured me.
Exciting to see the new items each day.
For the most part I have liked everything I have purchased
I love the items. Shipping is quick.
Very beautiful! I little smaller than I anticipated, but lovely anyway!
Decor Steals is rated 4.58 based on 3,028 reviews