Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
I enjoy Decor Steals, but am very disappointed I was shipped only one of the four turkey garlands. I received a refund, apology and they asked me to keep the one I received. Apparently it was a vendor error but coming from my training which taught me to check and check once more before sending anything out.
Hi Ellen, We are very sorry for the confusion and inconvenience. This item was packaged/shipped incorrectly, and we wanted to make this right for you as quickly as possible. We’ve passed along your comments to our team, it’s important to us to improve wherever we can and that you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
Quick delivery and nice merchandise.
I had purchased one just like it several years ago. I like a square coffee table, and this one looks like a tray. The top is unfinished wood, so I've painted it and polyeurothaned (Sp) it so it can be played on by grandkids, take a wet glass without a coaster. I like it a Lot.
Nice and thick
The Fall Box is my very first. I was thrilled with the lightening quick shipping and extremely careful packing of each item! Bravo, Decor Steals! My only disappointment was that my three tiered tray was chipped in a few places and the middle shelf hangs loosely at a slant even though the screws are properly tightened. However, the quality of the remaining items is top notch! Overall, I’m so excited about all the decor possibilities!! Thank you!
Hi CeCe, We're so sorry to hear this! Our customer happiness team has sent you an email response from yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com to take care of you right away! Enjoy your day!
Going to be using these for my Christmas center piece. Adding greenery, candles and balls.
I like to see what the daily deal is.
Customer service is super responsive and helpful.
Good quality.
The footstool I received was not as pictured and had to be fixed. DS resolved the problem and made it right.
Hi Kathy, We're so sorry to hear this has happened! We see our team has Refunded you in Full! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
Most of my orders from Decor Steals have been as advertised and I've been happy with them.
Hi Julia, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! If you ever need assistance you can email our customer happiness team at: yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com we will be Happy to help! Enjoy your day!
Enjoy the updates of new items. Very pleased with most purchases.
Always get cool stuff from decor steals but sometimes when I receive items they have knicks or chips in them. They need to have quality checks before sending out.
Hi, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you ever experience any issues with a product, damage in any way please reach out to our customer happiness team right away at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with a photo so we can make it right for you. It's important to us that you're happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day!
It’s really beautiful and looks great in my bathroom. I recommend adding hanging hardware for all wall hangings. Would save a trip to the hardware store.
Hi Susan, Thanks so much for your review. This item does not include hardware for hanging. Our customers have all types of walls and it is important they purchase their custom hardware to safely adhere it to that type of wall! If you need further assistance you can email our customer happiness team at: yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Enjoy your day!
Super cute stuff. There are a few items that I think are over priced for what you get but still great for decorating. So far I have purchased 3 items and the fall box. I've been happy enough with all items to keep.
I looked just like the pictures. It had about a one inch sliver of wood on the side of frame that pulled off. I just touched it up with a black sharpie and it passed.
Hi, Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you ever experience any issues with a product, please reach out to our customer happiness team right away at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with a photo so we can make it right for you. It's important to us that you're happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day!
Loved all the products! They have been used to help decorate my home for the fall season.
I was very pleased with everything except the 3 tier shelf. Wobbly
Hi Joy, We're so sorry to hear this! Thanks so much for your review. We are so sorry your order arrived in less than perfect condition. Please email yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com with a photo/video and they would be happy to make this right. Enjoy your day!
I do like the options on the website .. but do think you have to look closely at the quality
Hi Connie, Our items are all handmade with love, each and every piece. It saddens us to hear you feel this way! It is our top priority to bring you high quality items at an affordable rate. If you ever need assistance, please reach out to our customer happiness team right away at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com It's important to us that you are always happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day and happy decorating!
I think I am stuck with all the items. I wish there was an option to exchange for something else
Decor Steals is rated 4.42 based on 7,051 reviews