Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange
Email, Live Chat
Read Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

About Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange:

Digital Surge provides a uniquely easy way to buy, sell and store crypto in Australia. With an emphasis on simplicity, their newly renovated platform makes crypto as enjoyable and easy-to-understand as possible. Renowned for their low fees, competitive spreads and personalised customer-support, Digital Surge is an excellent choice for traders of all levels.

This exchange offers an impressive range of altcoins (250+) and some of the best beginner-level educational content around – making the world of crypto more accessible than ever. AUD can be easily deposited 24/7 using PayID/OSKO or POLi. Verification takes under 2 minutes and if you don’t have a crypto wallet, DS provides all customers with a free personal wallet, allowing you to safely store your crypto and enjoy instant trading.

contact@digitalsurge.com.au

Tell us how Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange made you happy
I love their live chat, it’s prompt and best of all its not a robot. However I do wish they had a swap function and profit and loss reports. Otherwise very pleased with app and service!
1. Host your system on faster cloud or private data centre. 2. List more attractive coins such as Shib, Solve etc. 3. Hire some third party marketing companies to make more propaganda. I have shared your site with many friends. 4 create some sudo blogs for indirect publicity.
I like this platform because cheap fees and simple to use. withdrawal and deposit are instant. I would give it 5 star if it had an option to swap coins instantly. otherwise very good and user experience is great.
Trading fee is low. User friendly. The only thing I am not happy with is it takes more than 24 hrs when you deposit big amount or say even 1K. Apart from this, other aspects are awesome
this is a great option for Australian crypto investors. it's clean looking, easy to use and reliable. one thing it is missing is crypto-crypto transactions. this is currently done by first transferring back to AUD. 2 transactions costs more than 1!
App is very slow
The site is incredibly easy to navigate and set up. The couple of queries I've had have been dealt with really quickly. Setting sell and buy orders is really easy, and with such fluctuting markets, a must. I'd love to see the profit/loss of each coin since purchase more visible. Apart from that, can strongly recommend this platform
It’s very user friendly and easy to view the market. I am a beginner into crypto currencies so this exchange has helped me alot. Thank you!
Low fees and easy to buy, sell and deposit. Even for a new trader like myself.
Great customer service. Creating an account is easy and fast. Website is very user-friendly.
Clean, fast and understandable interface, both Web based and Android based. Transactions are instant and the spread price for buy/sell is very good. The trading fee is extremely good allowing to make trades more often without taking too much financial hit. There are plenty of coins/tokens listed for trading too. Only thing I'd really like to see them implement is token rewards for holding NEO (GAS rewards) and VET (VTHO reward). Another nice feature would be allow for staking. These are the only two things keeping me from entirely moving my portfolio to them. In all, an excellent trading platform.
I find the pricing fair and like the recurring automatic buy orders
Great instant deposits and withdrawals, customer service is quick, friendly and very helpful, great service
DigitalSurge is easy to use. You can put as many price triggers as you want even if the total amount ends up being more than your account funds. They have plenty of cryptocoins listed with their use explained. The only thing that could be better is, when a cryptocoin gets delisted, they send you an email, but you dlnt get a notification on the website or if you buy the coin just before it gets delisted.
Hi DS team, You guys deserve a "thank you" note from us for easily understandable landing page, news feeds, well visible graph and so on. However, there is always room of improvements. Our suggestions are: 1. Mobile App 2. In Buy & Sell tab, one more column " Volume" might be added so that we can filter by traded volumes. 3. Access to archives of news feed 4. live chat 7 days a week. Kindest regards
Easy transaction and on time deposit and withdraw
I like the way they answer questions within minutes and stay to resolve anything
Simple to use, but best of all was the fast response from customer service.
Very simple and quick to use and understand. There is excellent support as well which helped me quickly a couple of times when I have needed assistance. I would recommend this platform to anyone interested in getting into crypto for the first time.
It is a great exchange. Very easy to use and very well displayed with a large amount of coins to trade. I don't give 5 stars because of: -fees. Other exchanges have much lower trading fees. -lack of leverage. I would love to be able to leverage positions in a rate of 2:1 or 3:1, but they offer no leverage at all.
Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange is rated 4.79 based on 491 reviews