Dillard's Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Dillard's
01AM
1AM

Tell us how Dillard's made you happy

"Ordered shoes online. I already had one pair in a different color so knew what my size was, but the pair I got were much larger by at least a size. I called and was told no refunds since they were on sale. They wouldn't even exchange them! No more dillards.com for me."
Are you Dillard's? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Dillard's receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I placed 2 Black Friday sales orders. The first order was cancelled after 5 days. Now I will not receive the order and Black Friday sales are over at the other department stores. I chose Dillard's over other department stores, I will not make that mistake again. Dillard's should not be able to sell items that are not available for shipment. The second order had to be shipped from 2 different stores and they charged my credit card extra fees without my permission. I gave my consent for one total and they charged another amount. I will be contacting my credit card company about the over charge. I do not recommend shopping online with Dillard's."
"Easy to purchase fast delivery"
Dillard's is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews