Dillard's Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Dillard's

How would you rate Dillard's ?

"Ordered shoes online. I already had one pair in a different color so knew what my size was, but the pair I got were much larger by at least a size. I called and was told no refunds since they were on sale. They wouldn't even exchange them! No more dillards.com for me."
"I placed 2 Black Friday sales orders. The first order was cancelled after 5 days. Now I will not receive the order and Black Friday sales are over at the other department stores. I chose Dillard's over other department stores, I will not make that mistake again. Dillard's should not be able to sell items that are not available for shipment. The second order had to be shipped from 2 different stores and they charged my credit card extra fees without my permission. I gave my consent for one total and they charged another amount. I will be contacting my credit card company about the over charge. I do not recommend shopping online with Dillard's."
"Easy to purchase fast delivery"
Dillard's is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!