Dillard's Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Dillard's

How would you rate Dillard's ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Beverly

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Dillard's in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I placed 2 Black Friday sales orders. The first order was cancelled after 5 days. Now I will not receive the order and Black Friday sales are over at the other department stores. I chose Dillard's over other department stores, I will not make that mistake again. Dillard's should not be able to sell items that are not available for shipment. The second order had to be shipped from 2 different stores and they charged my credit card extra fees without my permission. I gave my consent for one total and they charged another amount. I will be contacting my credit card company about the over charge. I do not recommend shopping online with Dillard's."
Jennifer
"Easy to purchase fast delivery"
Dillard's is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews