DLSB Reviews

of reviewers recommend DLSB

Tell us how DLSB made you happy
DLSB 5 star review on 7th July 2020
Danielle Webb
More Photos & Videos
Awful amateur company! Have zero customer service. Ordered two big orders from them, nothing was suitable and not good quality. Returned items and was told 21 days or more for them to even look at processing my return.
No phone number to contact them on have to contact them via Facebook or some other means as they are notoriously hard to get in touch with. I’m nearly a month and a half in now and still no word from them. SHOCKING COMPANY. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE. Won’t be getting my money back anytime soon.
***Terrible service & quality**** first dress I bought from DLSB fell apart first time wearing it, shockingly bad quality. Therefore I returned other items I had purchased 4 days after receiving- it took them 21 working days to process my return & now won’t refund as over the 14 days! Having emailed back & forth for days now & it’s like hitting your head against a brick wall not even convinced it’s a person I’m dealing with as answers are so robotic. Avoid at all costs, no wonder so many bad reviews on here for them
Today at 11:41 AM
****AVOID AT ALL COSTS! *** WARNING *** I WILL BE STICKING TO WELL KNOWN HIGH STREET CLOTHES COMPANIES WHO OFFER GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, FREE RETURNS AND AREN'T AS EXPENSIVE AS DLSB AND WHO SHOW A TRUE REPRESENTATION OF THEIR CLOTHES UNLIKE THIS COMPANY DLSB WHO REFUSE TO REFUND OR OFFER STORE CREDIT FOR AN ORDER RETURNED AFTER 30 DAYS, AND WHO STATE THAT THEY WILL NOT REFUND IF RETURNED AFTER 14 DAYS WHICH IS AGAINST THE LAW, IF NOTIFIED WITHIN 14 DAYS OF A RETURN, A CONSUMER HAS A FURTHER 14 DAYS TO RETURN THE ITEM FOR A REFUND. AFTER EXPLAINING MY CIRCUMSTANCES AS TO WHY MY ORDER WAS RETURNED LATE, THEY JUST SENT MY ORDER BACK WITH NO NOTIFICATION AND ARE REFUSING TO EVEN OFFER ME CREDIT, THEY WERE RETURNED IN PERFECT CONDITION BUT ARE REFUSING TO DO ANYTHING.. TOTALLY SHOCKED AND DISAPPOINTED AT THIS LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE
Never again! Poor quality clothing! Refund took over 3 weeks! Also charge refund delivery back to the seller so you not getting full price back of the goods!
Having returned an item which has been received by DLSB and still not had my refund is disappointing after 2 weeks. The dress I did get was nice and delivered on time but the after sales service has been poor, I have sent an email and had no response. Clearly lacking in customer service skillsm
If I could give 0 stars then I would.

Absolute shambles of a company.

I ordered a dress back in the last week of September, tracked it and it said it had been delivered by Royal Mail which it hadn't.

I have sent this company in excess of 20 emails requesting my money back, and have either been ignored for days until I email again, or have been fobbed off with an automated email. They have told me they are waiting to hear back from Royal Mail.. I have contacted Royal Mail myself and they can not believe I have been made to wait for 6 weeks and still no refund. Royal Mail have advised if an item is not received after 10 working days they would assume it missing and would issue a refund.

DLSB are refusing to take any notice of this, and have quite frankly, robbed me of my money!! I am now money down and without a dress that was needed for an event 5 weeks ago!!

I have asked on numerous emails for a manager to contact me, and to be advised what their formal complaints procedure is, and I get ignored each time!!

AVOID THIS COMPANY.
Worst customer service I have recieved, sent an item back over 3 months ago and they cannot track the parcel even though I sent it tracked delivery and spent £7.40 to return it. If you return keep the receipt as proof or you won't get refunded!!
Appalling customer service. Over 4 weeks to “process“ a returns Payment for a poor quality item. Have received an email
Saying it has been refunded, it has not. Will not be ordering again.
DISGRACEFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE! REFUSING TO REFUND AS THEY SAY THE GARMENT HAS BEEN WORN. I CAN GUARANTEE THAT IT HAS NOT BEEN. THEY ALSO TAKE AGES TO RESPOND. ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!
Worse customer servise, liers.
Ordered a dress 9 days ago and even selected express delivery... wouldn’t know what the dress is like as it STILL hasn’t arrived.
Not even received the dispatch email yet and despite emailing day I get rude replies saying ‘our team are working on packing the ordered as quickly as they can’
REALLY?!
To make matters worse you get one email reply from them just reiterating themselves every day. No phone number.
OK items, some bits expensive for what they are/material. However if you need to send something back you are in for a struggle. I waited 3 weeks for a refund. Emailed 4 times and they stopped responding, 5 Facebook messages and I received a rude message back. Told to stop messaging as they would keep putting me to the back of the queue 😡. Had to prove I'd sent it all back so make sure you keep your proof of posting otherwise they'll deny ever receiving it. I've used this company a few times and this is the worst service I've ever received from shopping online. Shame dlsb, you could have handled your returns so much better. I must also add they have no telephone number to call which seems very odd....
I've been waiting over 19days now for my refund from this company they dont reply to messages if you read on trustpilot reviews a lot of angry customers are also having the same issue they wont refund us I have taken this further they obviously a dodgey site and wont pay you your money back

AVOID
Avoid I have been awaiting 2 refunds for parcels I returned 19days ago now I need the money as I'm going on holiday I'm daily messaging them via email facebook Instagram they just reply to everyone with the same automated reply saying upto 21days I just feel like I'm begging for my own money back I mean who takes this long to process a refund I think they a dogey company and have now reported them I will get my money back one way
I was weary of ordering from here after seeing bad reviews, I was put off initially... but the cute clothes were calling for me! I paid through PayPal to be on the safe side. Honestly, it was seamless, and delivery was quick. Felt like I got quite a bit for my money, and all good quality. Give this place a go if you're a fan of places like Boohoo or Missguided.
Love all the clothes from here. Never had any issues - comfortable clothes. Probably my favourite website to get my night out clothes.
Waiting for 100 pound to be refunded to me!!! All they keep doing is giving me an automated answer. Its been over 21 days. All I keep seeing is bad reviews. Avoid this company!!!
I ordered a navy jumpsuit from their online store, paid for next day delivery and I haven’t heard from them. Not a phone call or an email address. I have tried to contact the seller several times and nothing.
Cheap quality clothes. Nightmare for returns. Terrible company - would never order from them again. In the world of online shopping they are years behind. Someone clearly trying to make money worth no regard to having a successful business.
DLSB is rated 3.41 based on 93 reviews