DLSB Reviews

of reviewers recommend DLSB

Tell us how DLSB made you happy
DLSB 5 star review on 7th July 2020
Danielle Webb
More Photos & Videos
Never heard of VAT taken off an item when refunded, surely you should get refunded what you paid. Poor, very poor.
Would not recommend this site to anyone
I LOVE this brand! Never had any problems with my orders, I love the Dolce Vita dresses so much I bought it in another 2 colours. Highly recommended.
I received my item and was extremely happy with it. Looked exactly as it did in the picture.
Beautiful occasionwear that's a bit different from the high street stores. Great promotions from time to time, and customer service has always been accommodating.
Beautiful occasionwear that's a little different than the high street stores. Great promotions from time to time, and customer service have always been accommodating.
I received the incorrect item and despite contacting DLSB numerous times, I have since not received the correct item or the refund. The incorrect item was sent to them over 3 weeks ago and I just keep getting told that I didn’t send the postage receipt therefore they cannot send the correct item. However I have made them aware numerous times that they received my returned item 3 weeks previous (as per Royal Mail track and trace) however they have not acknowledged it.
I would not recommend buying from this company at all.
Do not use!!! They don’t reply to emails if you need a refund!! Have contacted several times, they sent me the wrong dress and not replying! Have had to open a case with PayPal to get my money back!!! Bad bad bad customer service!!!!
clothes are beautiful and super fast delivery. returns can be a little slow but still worth it for the beautiful clothes.
I have been waiting for a refund and correspondence from this company for two weeks now, I am yet to hear anything back despite emailing three times!

I will be taking this further as they clearly have no idea about the Customer Consumer Rights Act 2015.

DO NOT ORDER!
I'm still yet to order as I havent received my code for 15% off first order.
No response to email, fb messenger or Instagram messenger...
Terrible. Quality of clothing is awful and the customer service communication is ridiculous. Trying to get refunded from a tracked item is virtually impossible. I’m still owed £177 DO NOT USE
Refused to refund Me my money
even though they sign for my return over 1 months ago got my proof from Royal Mail track website NEVER REPLY TO EMAILS OR CALL ME TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE no help form then at all
The item looked exactly like in the picture, very fast delivery, good prices, good quality, happy customer.
DLSB is rated 3.41 based on 93 reviews