Dose & Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dose & Co.
I like the product but was disappointed to find I could have got it cheaper from PaknSave! Consequently I will cancel my monthly subscription.
I haver always received prompt service and the creamers are an excellent product.
Thank you.
Joyce
ordered 2 products you only sent me out one, but after a quick email you sent me the other product, not sure how 2 products can be on your picking list, and you only send one thou.
But enjoying the product.
Products are good. Shipping cost is the only problem
Will be purchasing a second dose! I add a scoop in my morning coffee and it is tasteless - it has become a part of my morning rituals and was so easy to introduce.
Nice to try each flavour before getting a whole tub.
I was given the option to take a scoop on the website, but then when my product arrived it had a note saying the company wasn’t using them anymore which was confusing. Overall I am still happy with my purchase and the ease of purchasing it.
The product itself is good. However the customer service needs some work. Emailed twice with no response. Messaged the Instagram page and was then responded to straight away....
The flavourless one truly is flavourless, which makes taking it as easy as having a cuppa.
I bought the collagen creamer vanilla flavour. Great product unfortunately I realised later it is not vegan and I’m a vegetarian. Couldn’t finish the product wish you had a vegan option.
Love how dose & co make makes my skin feel and my hair grow. I’m not too keen on the flavour of the citrus. I find I have to add it to something else. But I will continue to purchase as I am loving the results
Hair and Nail Growth INSANE! Love me some Dose & Co. coffee creamers. CHOC or CARAMEL are my FAVES!
Loving what I’m seeing in results so far
The quality is high but I personally disliked the texture.
love this product, really feel like it was helping with my dermititis in the short period I was using it. I have currently stopped it for a week, just because I am breastfeeding and my babies poos had changed colour round the same time I started this. Just figuring out what it is I need to change.
I’ve been buying dose and co Collagen creamer for A year now. I noticed the taste changed with my most recent purchase. Had the formula changed? It’s not as nice. But so long as the collagen benefits remain the same that’s ok?
I am not happy when my daughters says you can buy at Pack n Save much cheaper, diary and non diary creamers
Love the product, only down side is the lids are not able to be screwed/attached on as well as they could be for travel/drops etc
The caramel flavour collagen creamer is delicious and so easy to drink. I love it in my cuppa.
It has helped my hair grow longer postpartum and also helped the appearance of my skin :)
Love the product unfortunately the only thing letting it down is the price
Dose & Co. is rated 4.72 based on 2,511 reviews