Dose & Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dose & Co.
I used to take a different collagen everyday in my smoothies. I like that this collagen has the option to be flavored. With with dose & co., I put this in my morning coffee everyday. I look forward to this whole process and it helps to start my day out on a great note!
Really love the flavour chocolate and vanilla
Is my 1st one, waiting to see results
Saw a bit of improvement in my skin and noticed my hair getting healthy again. Absolutely love the vanilla creamer.
Love the product from packaging and product. Had an issue with the shipping as far as tracking package. Thought may be better to buy through Amazon.
It's good.
I love that I use it with my coffee every day; great idea. However, I've been using it for 3 week now and haven't noticed any results. I bought a few different flavors and will keep on keeping on, maybe it takes a bit to see a different in hair and skin tone.
Dissolves and flavors great in tea & coffee. I can’t tell any real results yet but it’s only been a month.
Love This collagen !!!
I absolutely love these products. I haven't switched to auto refill but am looking into it as the products don't last that long. I take the protein every morning after my workout m-f I am a little disappointed that it doesn't last a full month, especially for the price. But other than that I really don't have any complaints.
I bought for my mom to use and then I started using and I am in love.
I have only been taking it for a week, so I have not noticed much of a difference...however, what I have noticed immediately is that my hair has stopped falling out in the shower! I also like that it is easy to take each day. I never miss my coffee so I add it to my morning coffee. The fact that it has 10 grams of protein helps subside my morning appetite as well. I'm am sure as time goes on I will likely rate it higher.
The dairy free creamer is my favorite so far. It dissolves nicely and has very minimal flavor and hides nicely in coffee. So far I am a fan of the flavors and how well it dissolves.
Enjoy taking this product, have found things abit of a struggle as my diet has had to change but found the no flavour power collagen good to know have in my herbal teas.
Dos and Co is the first Collagen product I have ever used. I have been using it for a little over a month and I have noticed my hair and nails looking a lot more healthier.
The kid on the container is extremely difficult to remove. I do appreciate that there is no plastic scoop as I have my own measuring spoons that I can use to reduce plastic waste.
Would like more vanilla flavor.
I like the idea of having something to add to my morning cup with a little flavor and a lot of importance in the health department. This followed suit pretty well, the flavor could be enhanced a bit, but I’m happy with what it is!
It’s good not much flavor but it is growing on me use it daily.
The flavor is amazing and light. I can put it in my hot tea and coffee.
Dose & Co. is rated 4.59 based on 4,602 reviews