Dose & Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dose & Co.
I didn’t like the flavours of the creamers at all. They all taste the same and ruined my morning coffee. Unfortunately because I couldn’t get past the taste I can’t comment on the results.
Made an order on the 19th June and have not received it yet it is now the 15 July, i have now purchased this from Coles extremely annoyed when I ordered there was no Australian website. will most likely buy from Coles moving forward.
Great product but customer service is poor. Item was shipped a week after it was supposed to be and that was only after I emailed to follow up. I was also overcharged and am still waiting on a refund nearly 2 weeks later.
Hi there
I’m a bit disappointed to think the money I spent and brought this product to fine over 1/3 of powder not there? It has been filled up to about 3/4s of the way?

Very unsatisfied!
Look forward to hearing from
They take way too long to answer there emails.
Parcel still hasn’t been picked up from you yet, it’s been quite a few days. Usually you are so fast but the last two orders have been a lot slower, quite disappointing
The packaging looks really bad with the stickers on a different flavour! I’ve been a customer for ages so it’s not a big deal but I think it’s looks extremely bad if you were a first time customer! Is it because of delays on packaging due to corona virus? If so just a simple note explaining could help first time customers! The quality of the stickers are really bad. Just an FYI
Bad customer service.
Usually dont take sugar in my beverages so find it too sweet.
Hi, I wrote an email earlier 2/7/2020 just providing some feedback on the new dairy Carmel creamer received which does not appear to have any caramel flavour at all. Almost appears to be vanilla or no flavour? I have had no reply to this feedback at all.
I just purchased for second time directly with you guys and ended find product at oak and save $20 dólares cheaper ... disappointed :(
This product made my acne worse. I have been using it everyday since I received it and my acne has increased dramatically, I am now getting large painful pimples around my ears and neck which I never previously had. Has noticeably improved my hair and nail health though. Also tastes great!
Didn’t like the taste of either flavour I purchased, I have tried mixing and different ways and smaller amounts and prefer the Jeuneora Berry Flavour
At the beginning i did see a lil glow on my skin but then I started getting lots of small pimples on my face. Wish i could return the product for a refund. Definitely not purchasing again.
Have not received yet, so can't review. Understand with Covid service is slwo, however it is 2 weeks and should not have received this until I have the product.
High expectations after seeing the reviews online & on instagram, really disappointed with the product (flavour wise). Delivery was very fast thou
Didn’t like the taste
Unfortunately the taste of the creamer was not for me. Very thick and floury. Will try other samples in smoothies.
I have purchased the salted caramel toffee vegan protein powder and the chocolate collagen. I absolutely love the collagen. But the protein powder is actually undrinkable. I have only ever had vegan protein in the past and always just mixed with water and they’ve been delicious. This one is lumpy and sour. It smells amazing. When I emailed to say it had lumps and didn’t taste normal I was told that’s just how it is and then never got a reply
Love the collegan creamer, been using it for a while now.

Purchased the protein powder and it tastes gritty, has white lumps in it and doesn't taste very appealing.
Dose & Co. is rated 4.72 based on 2,511 reviews