Dose & Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dose & Co.
Still waiting on my order ?
Does not taste very good, I have tried this creamer with at least 4 different types of coffee (no more than 10oz) and was let down with the creamer consistency and taste. I was hoping to replace a regular coffee mate creamer for this fancy one, but I still have to add original creamer for decent taste (but end up with more calories). I also tried mixing it with milk, but it does not mix well and stays clumpy after several minutes of stirring. Tastes fine with milk once it’s dissolved. I will continue to use until I can find a suitable collagen alternative.
Been using it for a week so I can’t tell if it’s effective yet. However, would’ve been nice if it came with a spoon.
It is disappointing that I submitted a question at the time of purchase that has gone unanswered. I would have chosen to answer the customers questions before asking how it was for me.

I think your company has an amazing path and truly want to be a lifelong customer if this can be worked out to address concerns.

Thanks so much,

Jennifer Gaecke
I don’t want automatic delivery or withdrawal out of my bank!!!!!!
I have had quite a few tins of the collagen but recently my latest tin for over Christmas had a weevil in it which meant I now have nothing over the break 😢. There has been one replacement sent like for like but this doesn’t really deal with the I convenience. Would have been better to offer a refund or get me to take into my local stores to swap.
Hi! I was supposed to receive my Dose & Co. package over a week ago and it said it was delivered but it never came. I would love to still try the product and don't know what happened- I would love if someone could help me with solving this issue. Thank you!
Most of my orders have been perfect, and the product exceptional.
However recently purchased the marine collagen. Never have had a problem before. But this one smells terrible, like rotten fish. I can’t What I find poor is the service. I have sent a few emails with no reply. No phone number to call either. As I would have liked to figure out what went wrong.
Service could be better
It taste very artificial
It doesn’t feel like they care about customers. I never got my order and they said just keep waiting. It’s been 5 weeks
The package came severely damaged, the contents spilled inside the box. I sent an email to the company and they are shipping a duplicate order. I hope it isn’t as delayed as the first order and that it arrives intact.
Might be great but I don’t know. Order placed weeks ago has yet to arrive. 😢
I really don’t like the taste. It’s so weird.
I am still awaiting my purchase 3 weeks later. The tracking has remained the same for the last 15 days. Whilst I understand COVID19 has had an impact on postage/shipping this year, I wonder if Does & Co thought of this factor when offering a special discount at this time
Doesn’t dissolve in my morning tea!!! I even tried using less this morning. I will discontinue after using everything I purchased. :(

Love their mission statement though.
I contacted the company to inform you of the damage to the products that I ordered. There was a reply sent saying that new items will be shipped out but I still have not received confirmation or notification that the replacement products have been sent. Therefore, I am not able to rate my satisfaction, but as of now it is poor.
Love the products but not happy with the team. I got a message saying that my parcel has been sent and gave me a tracking number on the 1st December then one the 10th got an email saying one of the product I brough was out of stock? so I asked for a refund because I thought it had all ready been sent so they were giving me false information.
Haven’t been able to tell a huge difference, is there any way for me to cancel future orders?
I've ordered the pea protein powder and really disappointed as its taste so grainy and I cannot drink it. I've ordered 2 so I've just wasted $70+ on products that I cannot consume.
I'm not sure the product is working for me.
Dose & Co. is rated 4.59 based on 4,602 reviews