Dose & Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dose & Co.
Perfect
It tastes great and my hair and nails are so much stronger. It is the only product that I've tried that truly helped me. Thank you.
I never received the item
I can already see a difference in my dry skin after mixing the collagen powder in my hot tea every morning. It’s only been 2 weeks and the dryness is gone.
I only know that Khloekardashian is spokesperson! Iwntedto do something good for myself.
I like running a lot and was getting hip pain. The pain is gone . I will order again
Great product. Quick shipping! Cannot complain at all
Love it!!!!!!
The product is not upsetting to my Tommy and it dissolves easily. Not sugary which is good for weight watchers like me.
I believe I made a good choice.
Dose & Co. 5 star review on 18th January 2021
I’ve been using the dairy free collagen creamer now for a couple days and I already can tell a difference on how my skin looks and feels.
Dose & Co. 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Great product!
I have not taken it long enough to notice any major differences, but I do enjoy the taste in my coffee. I was a little bummed about the packaging. I chose this brand because it was plastic free, however it does not have a recycle symbol on it? I'm not sure if the actual container is recyclable and/or compostable. If it is not recyclable and would still need to be thrown in the trash which would cause it to go into a landfill...the "plastic-free" aspect seems counterintuitive. If you truly want your products to be a positive impact on the environment, I would make sure this product is able to be recycled (and the labeling on the product clearly states this). Otherwise your statement of "plastic-free" is merely green-washing.
Protein shake does not dissolve well. Great flavor. Love the smell. Love the packaging, except the inside of the lid is sanctimonious.
The first brand I actually enjoy! The unflavored is simply that. Unflavored in my ginger tea is my favorite. Doesn’t add that extra taste which most brands do. Dairy-free vanilla in my espresso makes for a great vanilla-latte. Look forward to more dairy free options. Only been using for a week so have not really noticed anything significant with my skin.
I love this product!
Love their products!
We really love the protein powder however intermittently we have problems with the lids. Sometimes they are hard to get off but the last two we just bought are so loose I worry I drop it and spill them as I lift them out the cupboard.
Got my product in days! Great company to work with! Thank you!
Dose & Co. 5 star review on 15th January 2021
Still waiting on my order ?
I love it