Dose & Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dose & Co.
Fantastic product and super fast shipping. Definitely a long term thing.
Posted 1 hour ago
Absolutely love Dose & Co I've been purchasing since the day you launched started with the Collagen creamer and now a huge fan of the Beauty blend, I'll be a Forever customer.
Posted 1 hour ago
Aside from the obvious benefits to taking the collagen creamer, I have been pleasantly surprised by other benefits such as my knees moving more freely and no more clumps of hair in the shower!!
Posted 1 hour ago
Two months in and I love it!
I've definitely noticed a difference both times I have started taking the collagen creamer. My skin is clearer, my hair is seemingly stronger and a lot shinier and my nails grow a lot faster. Will definitely continue to buy!
Love the vanilla collagen creamer tastes great with my coffee, my skin looks good too!
The collagen and beauty blend are fantastic in coffees! The protein powder is great in chia pudding and smoothies
Loved the protein powder, however I'm a vegetarian so unfortunately could not have the collagen powder, I had no idea it was made from Bovine skin
Really enjoying the Dose & Co. products that I've tried so far. The subscription service I wasn't sure about to start but it makes life really easy now to have my fav product delivered to me automatically each month.
The caramel creamer is totally amazing! I am glad I got the trial pack it’s a great way to try all the flavours! Absolutely love it and already see changes in my skin!
Amazing service and fast delivery
Best creamer ever love this
I started taking it for my hair after I had my son. Iv noticed how much healthier my hair feels and looks. I’m also not loosing as much hair anymore which is amazing !
Great and fast to areife
Very quick and easy to deal with, zero issues.
I can't go a day without it. I left this at home when I went away for 9 days and totally noticed a difference in my nail growth. Total game changer this product.
after a few short weeks of using Dose & Co creamer by baby hairs are coming in strong! Would recommend to anyone.
Great company and great products! Fast shipping and good customer service. 5 stars 😍
Delicious. Excellent service. Very happy thank you!
Taste is good just waiting to see results but very early days but it's definitely nice in your coffee!
Dose & Co. is rated 4.83 based on 522 reviews