Dose & Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dose & Co.
Dose & Co. 5 star review on 15th September 2021
Dose & Co. 5 star review on 2nd August 2021
Amber Mitchell
Dose & Co. 5 star review on 29th July 2021
Nancy Fuller
This is so much better then the brand I’ve been using in my coffee for the last two years. It dissolves much better and it isn’t too sweet. My order arrived very quickly and I’m very happy theres no plastic.
I love this product. the packing is beautiful. the container is actually full to the rim. it dissolves perfectly, no clumps. I see the results on my skin and hair. LOVE LOVE!!!!
I can see a change !
Always love the service from Dose & Co. Speedy delivery and generous promo/discounts every so often. Bonus that their products are clean and delicious too!
My favourite thing ever, tastes like hot chocolate when put with oats and almond milk!!!! Ridiculously delicious- feel hair and nail growth too
Love the collagen creamer in my coffee
Bit hard to mixs
Great product but the lids are terrible to get on and off
Love love love! My skin and nails have never looked better’
Fast shipping
I love taking the marine collagen, I add it daily into my morning coffee. I have noticed a lot of baby hairs growing back since taking Dose & Co for nearly 6 months
Half my order was not sent to me recently. I emailed customer service, they replied promptly and their customer service was exceptional. They very quickly dispatched the rest of the order. I thought the way this was dealt with was very reassuring, they are a great company. I will continue to order from Dose and co
I have been using the collagen powder for a while now and I absolutely love it. I have it in my coffee every morning. I noticed a lot of baby hairs but thought it was from breakage. However at my next hair appointment my stylist commented on the new growth and softness! I told her what I was using and she said well it’s working good! I love the quickness of the shipping too. Lately the kids fit loosely though and I’m afraid I’m gonna drop it or tip it over and it will spill. I have recommended this to friends! Love it!
Love!!!
Excellent product n service Thank you very much Debra
So far I see great results with my skin and hair !
Fantastic reliable product, outstanding customer service!
There were some bugs in my powder when I opened it. Very disappointing I had only just opened it.
Purchased the collagen cake kit and it was absolutely amazing. Super moist, light and fluffy. Easy to make with simple instructions, which makes it perfect for novice bakers and kids. The cake didn’t even last 24 hours in our house!
I love the Dose & Co product - particularly the vanilla collagen creamer and vanilla protein powder. On my most recent order there was an issue with a missing item and after 2 ignored emails I gave up chasing. I appreciate we are in tough times and I allowed for an acceptable time frame to respond but ignoring emails isn’t good customer service. I’m somewhat likely to continue to purchase the product however I’ll go direct to a stockist rather than online.
Dose & Co. is rated 4.53 based on 6,932 reviews