Dose & Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dose & Co.
I have used the collagen creamer for a while now and I am very very impressed with the product. My skin is clear and I have a glow.
I used to use Jeuneora and I am so pleased I made the switch. I have followed Maikia Carr for a while and with her speaking about your product, I decided to give it a go 💕
Posted 1 hour ago
A great product and company with quick delivery .
Posted 1 hour ago
Love this product and enjoy it everyday
Love the flavour of both the collagen and protein powders and saw results pretty quickly from the collagen.
Will definitely subscribe when I make my next order.
Love it
Love the taste. Speedy delivery.
Such a pleasure to deal with, products amazing! you have avid supporters from my partner and myself!

cheers
Amazing product and delivery within days. Adding both the chocolate and vanilla to a smoothie is beautiful
Love the coconut collagen creamer!!! Also adore the packaging and the membership that means a new tub arrives right on time!!!
Plant based and plastic free is ideal!
I am concerned about a television story on Fair Gi that said there was simply no evidence that Collagen ingested makes any difference so I am now a bit sceptical about these products.?
Cheers,
Anita
Delish and has done wonder for my skin! Love this product.
Great communication and speedy delivery :)
I love how easy the creamers are, ensuring I’m getting the collagen I need without realising I’m taking anything. You’ve made it too easy, and great for my keto lifestyle
Best collagen and protein powders!!
Coles had these for $29 and I paid nearly 6
$60 with delivery. Direct to consumer model is the way of the future but will definitely not be purchasing from the website again
Amazing product and fabulous service!! Thank you for the samples as well!! Next order going in!!!
I really enjoy the creamer in my coffee each day. I've tried all the flavors and I think my favorite is the coconut. Yum!
I got the sample pack this time and while the taste of the protein powders are great, the grainy texture is not the best. Probably best to put in a smoothie or similar to hide that.
Amazing product - reasonably priced and delicious. Love it 😊
Don't understand why it is cheaper to buy in supermarkets
Absolutely delicious and definitely helped my post-partum hair loss, as well as clearing up my skin. I used it everyday and I LOVE it xx
Dose & Co. is rated 4.69 based on 3,317 reviews