Dose & Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dose & Co.
Super easy and fast delivery. Hassle free and love the option of trying a sample box
Excellent fast efficient delivery. Looking forward to seeing the benefit of the Chocolate Cŕeamer in the coming weeks. Already thinking of making another purchase
Fast and efficient Thankyou
Good contact, quick delivery
More than VERY GOOD !!!!! Super fast delivery AND I just love the drink bottle!! Water tastes soooo much nicer from glass. Thank you. A great idea to promote your new flavour!! Not had the chance to try it yet as had just opened a Mocha!
I am impressed with the fast delivery service and appreciated the updates of the delivery process.
The Collagen Creamer is absolutely delicious! I can't go without it in my morning coffee anymore. I have definitely noticed a difference in my hair, skin and nails.
Absolutely love this product
Great service and fast delivery of products. Thanks!
Love this product. Tastes delicious and have really noticed a difference in hair and skin quality after using for daily for nearly two months.
Dose & Co has helped with hair growth, skin issues and repaired my nails from the damage done by nail polish 🙌
Yum, so good!
Love it
Very good!
Absolutely LOVE the Dose & Co Vanilla Callagen Creamer, seeing great hair growth and skin is looking great too. Really recommend this product!
Fantastic product!! I'm on to my 3rd & 4th canister of Collagen Creamer & can't go without. Can't believe the change in my nails & now starting to notice my hair growth. Thank you so much Dose & Co !!
Love the chocolate!
Iappreciatedthatmyproductwasabletoberedirectedfrommyworkaddresstomyhomeaddressgiventhelockdown.
Absolutely love the product and the eco friendly packaging!
nice with coffee