Dose & Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dose & Co.
Read Dose & Co. Reviews

+1 612 244 1664

hello@doseandco.com

4015 County Road 25, apt 407, Minneapolis, Minnesota

Tell us how Dose & Co. made you happy
Love it.. been taking dose and co for 3 months now and the results are amazing
I love the vanilla protein powder & the collagen creamer, so delicious!! I am seriously addicted. The recipes online are also amazing, collagen cookies & the pancakes are a regular favourite. Thanks dose & co!
I bought the chocolate fudge and vanilla and they are both great! I love that they have no rubbish in them and are also environmentally friendly. They aren't too sweet and they don't leave a powder taste in your mouth. Sometimes I use less than the recommended dosage to avoid the powder taste with all protein powders. Love it and will defiantly be using this from now on!
Love the collagen creamer. Perfect in my long blacks and smoothies.
Best tasting natural vanilla protein powder I have tasted. Mixes well in smoothies or my overnight oats. Just started the vanilla collagen and like the added creaminess!
Game changer, so delicious and already seeing results
Love it
Tastes amazing compared to other collagen powders. Loving it in my smoothies!
Great product! :)
Definitely the best tasting vegan protein I have tried.
My favourite new product. Tastes amazing, I have it after dinner instead of a piece of chocolate.
Love everything I have tried so far. Amazing products- Awesome service and super fast delivery! Thank you!
This is the best pea protein I have used and would recommend to everyone. I usually only buy vanilla protein but am a big fan of the Salted Caramel Toffee and Chocolate Fudge. I use the protein powder and collagen powder in my smoothie everyday. 10/10.
Fantastic product, can't go without it in my morning coffee!
The vanilla collagen creamer is awesome. I’ve been adding it to smoothies, oats and hot drinks to make them super creamy and delicious!
Dose & Co. is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews