Dose & Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dose & Co.
Love Dose & Co. I started using it and now my hubby is using it as well.
Made an order on the 19th June and have not received it yet it is now the 15 July, i have now purchased this from Coles extremely annoyed when I ordered there was no Australian website. will most likely buy from Coles moving forward.
Great product but customer service is poor. Item was shipped a week after it was supposed to be and that was only after I emailed to follow up. I was also overcharged and am still waiting on a refund nearly 2 weeks later.
Delicious, fantastic customer service and the product works!
Easy, efficient and clear with what is happening with my delivery and subscription :)
Really enjoying the collagen creamer. Definitely mixes incredibly well into my coffee
Delicious and have noticed such a huge difference with ny hair and nail growth x
My morning doesn’t start well unless I have my Coffee with my Chocolate Collagen Creamer. Love the taste and the results I see
Absolutely love it! ❤️❤️❤️
I haver always received prompt service and the creamers are an excellent product.
Thank you.
Joyce
ordered 2 products you only sent me out one, but after a quick email you sent me the other product, not sure how 2 products can be on your picking list, and you only send one thou.
But enjoying the product.
Amazing! Loving my results so far as someone who has a disability I’ve found it helps so much with my muscle pain.
Products are good. Shipping cost is the only problem
Love the collagen creamers! Makes your coffee taste amazing and love the results
Love it
Love the collagen creamier
Just having a break for the month of july as I'm doing a keto based diet, that doesn't allow this just yet

But my nails got strong and long within three weeks and my psoriasis is clear on my scalp
I am definitely getting back on this in august
Hi there
I’m a bit disappointed to think the money I spent and brought this product to fine over 1/3 of powder not there? It has been filled up to about 3/4s of the way?

Very unsatisfied!
Look forward to hearing from
I have just seen this product cheaper at my local New World. NOT HAPPY
Great service, only thing is I wanted to change flavour I am getting but can't find anywhere to do this online.
Will be purchasing a second dose! I add a scoop in my morning coffee and it is tasteless - it has become a part of my morning rituals and was so easy to introduce.
Dose & Co. is rated 4.72 based on 2,495 reviews