Dose & Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dose & Co.
Love this stuff!!
It’s so yum! Thank you
Amazing results
Love this product
Easy to order and excellent delivery service. Couldn’t be happier x
Product is fab, shipping very slow and have selected no scoop for 3 purchases and am still being sent one.
Love this product. Fast delivery 😊
Quick delivery. Great product!
Have been taking this for two weeks and Ive noticed a huge difference in my skin. It's glowing. Also I'm not so bloated. Would definitely buy again and recommend to others.
The first locally-made plant protein powder that I’ve ever found to be delicious! Will be stocking up on all three flavours :)
Rate it!!!!
Loving my morning coffee with my vanilla collagen creamer! Great start to my day!
I love this product, yummy tasting and has made a huge different with my hair and finger nails, they are growing so fast!
My all time favourite protein powder. I was introduced by my trainer at my gym and just fell in love with the taste and goodness of it all. I immediately switched and have not gone back!
Love the variety, the form of collagen, the information guiding you to choose dose and co is very good and the fact one of the faces behind dose and co aka Libby is SO NICE!! Responds to queries immediately 5+ love it
I’m a huge fan of Dose&Co especially the coconut Collagen Creamer. If you drink coconut milk, you’ll love this!
Love the service. Love the product.. customer for life🙌
Nice product but doesn’t desolve very well in my coffee. Can be quite lumpy
Love everything from Dose & Co! Noticed new hairs growing around my hairline and longer stronger nails!
By far my favourite collagen powder. I have it with almond milk every morning and love love love it!! Vanilla is my fave but the caramel is really yummy with coffee 😍
Dose & Co. is rated 4.81 based on 852 reviews