Dose & Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dose & Co.
I love this product!
Love their products!
We really love the protein powder however intermittently we have problems with the lids. Sometimes they are hard to get off but the last two we just bought are so loose I worry I drop it and spill them as I lift them out the cupboard.
Got my product in days! Great company to work with! Thank you!
Dose & Co. 5 star review on 15th January 2021
I love it
Hiya,
I usually buy my Dose & Co at the Supermarket, but decided because you had a special i would buy through the company. Love this product.
Tastes great and well priced. Adding the collagen creamer in my coffee every morning has really made a difference to my skin and nails.
Already have noticed a change in my hair after only taken it for 10days. So simple to throw in shake or hot drink.
Received my order within a week and I love it! I ordered caramel and it makes my morning coffee very tasty. No complaints here!
The product was delivered quickly and taste great. I’m very happy with my purchases.
So far so good! Mixes very well into coffee.
Nails and hair improvement and I love the taste!! Makes denying myself easy šŸ˜…
I used to have difficulties getting out of my chair. Now I feel more flexible and less tensed. Greatest product ever.
Have been a customer for 2 yrs now. Love their collagen creamers! Definitely feel they have helped me heal quickly from my Caesarean section. Great tasting too.
Love it!
Love Love Love!!
Chocolate dairy free creamer is delicious
My morning routine is not complete without my daily dose of Dose & Co ;)
Loving my sample box, not sure witch is my fav šŸ˜ still a fan, previously had the vanilla protein & topped up again šŸ™ŒšŸ˜‹♥
Loving it so far!!!!!!! Super happy!
Dose & Co. is rated 4.59 based on 4,602 reviews