Dose & Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dose & Co.
Delicious flavour
Mixes well in to hot and cold drinks
The first protein powder and collagen creamer I’ve tried and definitely a game changer! Within the first use, I noticed visible changes in my skin, hair and nails and my energy levels. So glad I decided to make this purchase. Also, I love the ethical sourcing and how sustainable the products are. 100 stars!!!
Great product, tastes so good!
Easy online ordering, quick delivery and great packaging
Just keep on doing what you do, but I wonder why it is cheaper to buy in New world
Ive loved using dose & co post pregnancy as it has really helped reduce hair loss and keep my hair, skin and nails looking amazing
MY FAVOURITE PRODUCT. This goes in my coffee every single morning without fail and has improved my skin, helped take away the eczema on my hands, lessened the appearance of stretch marks, and made my hair grow and thicken!! I love it. I have tried the vanilla, caramel, and chocolate creamers - choc is amazing stirred into hot chocolate! and vanilla is so versatile. Love them all. Enjoy my coffee so much more because of them! 10/10!
Highly recommend Dose & Co.
Have been using the vanilla collagen creamer for three months now and have seen lots of positive improvement with my hair, nails and skin. Definitely worth it!
Lovely product.
Disappointed to see it is now sold at PaknSave and New World at a cheaper price than we can purchase it.
Love this product I promote it to everyone that comes into the salon I work in that is looking to improve their hair and skin thankyou dose & co love this product
Dose and co is awesome
Love the collagen cream, definitely makes a difference!
I have the collagen creamer in vanilla and have just purchased salted caramel to try also. Really tasty in my coffee each morning. I lost a lot of hair post partum and I think it’s slowly getting thicker.
Absolutely love! I suffer from a severe autoimmune disease form of arthritis and psoriasis and this has helped some much with my joints, my nails grow quicker even though my psoriasis fights it and breaks them still but it has also helped the psoriasis on my nose and scalp settle down a bit. Love to be able to see the results and know that it is nothing but goodness for my body!
Love Dose & Co. I started using it and now my hubby is using it as well.
Delicious, fantastic customer service and the product works!
Easy, efficient and clear with what is happening with my delivery and subscription :)
Really enjoying the collagen creamer. Definitely mixes incredibly well into my coffee
Delicious and have noticed such a huge difference with ny hair and nail growth x
My morning doesn’t start well unless I have my Coffee with my Chocolate Collagen Creamer. Love the taste and the results I see
Dose & Co. is rated 4.72 based on 2,511 reviews