Dose & Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dose & Co.
Actually very good, i just purchased the sample pack and it’s good
Can’t see/feel any results yet
I bought the tester pack. Unfortunately there was no unflavoured tester. I use it in my coffee and I tried all the flavoured ones but I don’t like the flavours. I will probably order the unflavoured but have read the reviews and a lot of customers did not like the unflavoured so it’s a risk but I want to shop local so I will still order it. There should be separate trial packs for the collagen and the proteins and the unflavoured version should be added to them.
Loved the vanilla protein powder, but didn’t like the caramel
I accidentally bought the vanilla dairy collagen and it doesn’t taste near as nice as the non dairy one. Has a weird after taste.
The creamy vanilla flavour is amazing, perfect for adding to anything. Great starter protein powder, however the grittiness was unexpected (as it was marketed as creamy) so I did not enjoy this just as a shake with milk/water, definitely needs to be added to a smoothie
Since I subscribed, there was always something wrong.

First delivery after subscribing came without scoops, station that you ditched the scoops. Also a scoop is not 10g not even full is 7g.

Second delivery came with scoops, thus there was no consistency in ditching the scoop. It was also delayed by almost one week from when the label was created to when it has been picked up from Kumeu.

In the Second delivery, both collagen boxes came with a sticker on them instead of their proper box.
1 tin down and no results as of yet... maybe I need to keep going before I see results. Other then that the flavors are yummm
Lumpy and don’t love the flavor
I still have not received my products...I'm assuming it is a transport issue with NZ post and Aust post.
Was recommended to try it for husbands psoriasis. No results yet, we’ll see how it goes
Not sure of benefits just yet only been taking it for just over a week. My nails are growing!
So far, so good! The coconut creamer tastes delicious and I enjoy it in my coffee. I'm looking forward to seeing my hairdresser soon to see if it has helped improve the quality and thickness of my hair.
Great service, creamers were nice but I couldn’t stand the texture of the protein powders they were disgusting which is a same as the flavour is nice.
Ordering online was easy. Still waiting for my items after a month. Would really like an update stating when I would maybe receive my items?
Hard to drink
Nice packaging and tastes delicious but only 50% collagen. I also bought another brand on the same day and that had 89% collagen. I probably won’t buy this again.
I had the citrus flavoured collagen and wasn’t a fan, may try a creamer next time!
I’ve received my trial package. When I opened it, I saw that one of the packets had a hole. This seemed to be a manufacturing issue or some sort. I contacted them via Instagram about the issue. Dose and Co promised to send a new one. However, its been a week and I have not received it.

I didn’t have any issues with the product, but they didn’t keep their promise to replace it - which is why I’m giving it only an acceptable rating.

I love their collagen creamers - especially the chocolate one. Their protein powders were fine - if not a bit powdery.
Found that compared to other collegan powders it does not dissolve as quickly also the flavour can be quite strong. Have yet to notice much difference to my skin and hair but my nails seem stronger.
Dose & Co. is rated 4.72 based on 2,511 reviews