Dose & Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dose & Co.
This is my second purchase of the pure collagen and I think my hair has grown faster. Honestly, I forget to look for any improvements so I don’t know if it’s really working.
I like the idea however as I drink black coffee, i just wanted it to try in that, I could taste the collagen (marine) and didn’t like, and as I don’t really like smoothies either I have found a collagen in capsule form which works better for me. The trial pack was good as I could sample all the range
I enjoy this product a lot. I have seen some changes but I want to continue trying the collagen
I wish I could write a review but it has been two weeks and I haven't received my products yet. Was looking forward to starting the new year right 😭😭 I had received other parcels from NSW to QLD in 2-5 days so no happy right now
Website can be confusing at times.
The only issue I have is what it leaves behind on glass/mugs. It does tend to leave a film and hard to wash off. I do like the taste of the vanilla. I still have a couple others to try i had ordered but as of now i cannot tell a difference and i've used it for about 3 weeks now but not consistently just bc i have it at work for my coffee & work M-F.
I don’t really see the hype over this, I mean I just started it so I can’t really speak on it too much but it’s just your average creamer and protein. I’m hoping as I use it more it will do something, I will re purchase after I use this just to see if it really does do anything.
I would love for it to work but I will give it time before I review again.
I have seen any difference yet.
Looks like a good product but it would be nice to send out coupons or something for next time.
I liked it but the taste is bland
Ordered me a few of these 3 weeks ago. I sometimes have it with my coffee and smoothies, but after so long it ends up with weevil bugs in it i believe their called. Somehow the eggs may have survived during the milling process or how ever u make the products! I had to throw the open one out! Overall the product is great 👍
I just started taking it so I I don’t have any results yet ?
I feel like the product is tasteless for the amount of calories it has. I got the caramel flavor and it’s pretty bland.
To soon to tell if working i just got it
Doesn’t have much flavor, had to use a lot to get it the way I like it.
I still have not received my order and customer service did respond to my concern of where it is located, but they sent me the wrong updated information and I have not heard from them since on the update of my order. It has been 17 days since I placed my order.
Took this product about a week and noticed an increase of facial acne. Stopped taking it and my face cleared up within a couple of days. I really wanted to like this brand but I will be returning to what I previously took.
I’m not a fan of the flavor. It needs more of something. Will only drink it in my coffee or frozen
Doesn’t mix as well as other collagens I’ve bought in the past
I honestly have not seen any noticeable changes this far so hopefully I notice something soon. I do like how it taste though so that is a plus
Dose & Co. is rated 4.59 based on 4,602 reviews