Dose & Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dose & Co.
Dose & Co. 5 star review on 29th November 2020
Dose & Co. 5 star review on 8th November 2020
Kathya Mancusi
Dose & Co. 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Beth Marsden
I have not received it yet and it’s been more then a month.. please call me or email me on when I’ll be receiving it .. they even had my information wrong ..
Hi we are still waiting delivery since 17th November in transit awaiting international can you please look into this for me
Diane Knowles
74 Westcroft Close
Westbere Road
London NW2 2RS
England
I recently purchased some collegen directly from the website. i thought this would be the cheapest and easiest way to get it. I then found it at pak n save for 10.00 cheaper. i asked the store and they said that was their price and it wasn't a special. do you think it is fair that customers pay an extra 10.00 when purchasing from the website? i don't
The product is so much cheaper at pak n save. Very disappointed with huge discrepancy in price from my online purchase.
The vanilla protein is just yuck. It is grainy in my smoothies and has a gross taste. Won’t be purchasing again.
Love the collagen creamers but definitely made a mistake in buying the protein.
I received less than half a tin which was incredibly disappointing, I used to order another brand and would always get a full tin. I emailed a picture and asked for a replacement and got a reply saying your tins are only half full. I will not be purchasing again.
I still haven’t received my package and it’s been almost a month !
I have emailed twice about my order and received no response. My package was sent with the wrong value on it (the value was doubled) and because of this I was charged €150 tax instead of €75. This is a lot of money for me so it is quite disappointing.
Did not like it
Love the dose & co range
Bought a sample box. Managed to use the creamers in porridge but couldn't stand the taste in coffee. Tried one of the Protein Powders and really hated the taste - threw it out. Have two left that I have no desire to try.
I still have not received my order. Delivery from NZ takes an eternity, and has been this way on my last couple of orders.
Haven’t gotten order yet. Replacement was sent but haven’t gotten that either. Order took place 10/26 so almost 3 weeks ago.
Hello, this was my first order with Dose & Co, and I was very excited to use your collagen. I ordered 2 10oz containers. I opened one as soon as I received it and it smelled horrible. My daughter tried 2 teaspoons and had bad diarrhea after it. I couldn’t bare to open the other so it is still sealed. I have purchased many collagens and use one daily and I was wanting to switch over to yours, however I would like to get a refund and return them if possible.
Didn’t notice a difference whatsoever. Waste of money. Celebrity endorsing crap.
International delivery is always so slow / it takes weeks / months to receive orders
The pea protein had a great flavour, but it didn't dissolve properly into the drink, so my smoothie had a floury texture.
Receive the wrong order and no one will return call. I will be Canceling all re-orders and will be hesitant to place any future orders because of their lack of customer service
Placed my order over 2 weeks ago and still haven't received it!
Coles had these for $29 and I paid nearly 6
$60 with delivery. Direct to consumer model is the way of the future but will definitely not be purchasing from the website again
Dose & Co. is rated 4.66 based on 3,766 reviews