Dose & Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dose & Co.
Taste is very bad
Can not get into my Account
Never received my order !
Well, I ordered my item all 4weeks ago. Hasn’t arrived yet. Was not provided with an track # when the order was made. I have to request for it two weeks after the purchase. The product is really good but the shipping really not good at all.
Ditch fake khloe and I will buy your product again. Until then bye!
I canceled my subscription
THE worst customer service in any company. You can’t ever speak to a human over the phone. I have/had a recurring shipment of collagen. I liked the product. I always had the product on hand until now because Dose & Co won’t rectify my problem. My last order shipped 15 days ago. It went from FedEx to the Post office and disappeared. After contacting your Co, several times, you told me it will be getting delivered and to wait. I’m out of my collagen and so frustrated!
Never received my order. When I made an inquiry the rep. Ananias refused to help me. She said out of their hands once it ships
I tried to cancel my order and upon realising that it had not been processed, left a message via messenger asking that all future orders be cancelled and that I did now want to receive the last order I received. I have not hear back anything from Dose & Co.
I ordered the wrong type of collagen and emailed right away after I made my purchase to please swap out for the correct collagen and they said they couldn’t swap out as it had already left the warehouse. I emailed the same minute I ordered and never got a solution. Very disappointed as I am a frequent purchaser.
I never received my delivery. Issues with Australia post apparently they delivered but I never got it. Not sure if I will ever get this :(
Vanilla flavor taste more like chemicals than vanilla
I haven’t received my order until now :(((
I was sent unflavored, I requested vanilla. I was a little disappointed. With that.
I do not like the flavor at all of the non dairy caramel creamer and won’t be rebuying.
I still have not received my order placed on May 6. My order number is #46161
Did not receive my order
Horrible - still didn’t receive it
Ordered this 2 weeks ago and it still hasn’t arrived!
I purchased pure collagen powder over two weeks ago and it has not arrived and i have gotten no notification on when it will arrive.
Dose & Co. is rated 4.53 based on 6,597 reviews