Dr. AFib Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dr. AFib
This programme has been a huge help to me and I no longer feel alone with atrial fibrillation. Dr Morales is such a lovely guy. He ensures everything is understandable and his advice is gold star. Before I embarked on the programme I was having long pauses three to four times a week. Very scary and unpleasant. By changing my diet and losing a little weight I now have on average one a month and my heart beat is more regular overall. If I do have an episode I come out of it faster too. I will continue to follow Dr AFibs advice and a big THANK YOU for all the help this programme has given me so far!
The content is outstanding and allows you to actually take assertive and proven steps to combat the enemy, AFIB. It is nice not just being at it's mercy and a victim but fighting back. The recommendations are proven via the legacy trials and more and have additional health, quality of life and longevity benefits too
Useful information well presented
I am so happy I found this facebook online group of Dr Afib. It shows there are other people like me out there and we are all in need of support and advise. Thank you so much for creating this group it helps me deal with this emotionally and physically.
I like the fact that he has a natural program for AFib. I have chronic AFib and try to follow the program by eating better and exercising, and trying to control stress. My lack of success is my own fault for not eating better. Wishing everyone good luck!
I like all the tips and he answers all of your questions personally. Meaning he cares about his group. Its the only support out here that I know of that is so personal. It lets me know I am not the only one.
When diagnosed with Afib I was really scared as also was diagnosed with a very high Calcium CT score. My electrophysicyst is very young and basically said that I should be happy that I had got to 71. I was not impressed !! Everything I have learnt since has been through Dr Morales. I completed his on line Take Contol Over Afib Program and am part of the community group. I found the Program excellent and have followed the guidelines as suggested. I feel I get better support from Dr Morales in the USA than I get from my specialist here in Australia. Thank you for your great support Dr Morales.
Always available. Explained things so I could understand.
Dr. AFib has helped me understand a complex medical condition. He explains everything much more clearly than any doctors I've seen. He helps me understand what's going on. He helps me formulate questions that I want to ask my EP doctor when I see her.
This program really helps! I have lost about 10 lbs in 3 and a half weeks and my blood pressure is staying in normal range nearly every day now. I think I need to discuss lowering my medication doses of Diltiazem and Flecainide with my doctor.
Dr AFib's educational program is extremely helpful. He presents material that is helpful, things you can do that have been proven to lessen the frequency of AFib events. The program answers questions and demonstrates breathing techniques and exercises that have been tested and proven to reduce the incidents of AFib. In addition, you get access to a private Facebook account, where others with the same problem can discuss and ask questions. It's a great support group and I appreciate Dr AFib's time and expertise in presenting the program.
I think that I have not learned anything new or anything which is claimed to reduce my AFIB
Most of what I learned in the course I am already doing. Weight, diet, glycemic sensitivity. I guess I rejected the yoga aspect. It was worth the price of the course to learn of the Dark Chocolate. I am using it now and it seems to help. I have since learned there is another benefit, prostate health.

Thank you for contacting me, I was feeling abandoned.
Need more info when you have Afib and your are young. My case was sleap apnea (now treated) with 15 years of endurance sports (inclding ironman and ultra trails).Thank you
Love Dr. Afib! Thanks so much!
Dr. AFib is rated 4.47 based on 15 reviews