DreamWallDecor Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

How would you rate DreamWallDecor ?

(optional)

Are you satisfied with product quality?
"it was exactly the print I was looking for"
Was shipping fast?
"It came in very quick, was what i was inspecting in good quality. If need i would order again."
Was shipping fast?
"I was nervous about ordering wallpaper on line but DreamWalls Decor was awesome. They had a good selection of patterns in my style at value pricing. They didn't have the number of rolls I initially ordered so promptly informed me and reimbursed my payment. The revised order was quickly shipped and arrived, looking just as pretty as pictured on the website. Thanks Dreamwalls Decor!"
Was shipping fast?
"Love this wallpaper border. It was the perfect colors which I was having trouble finding. Fast shipping and have it already up and love it!"
"It would not stick"
Was shipping fast?
"Thanks for your quick service"
Was shipping fast?
"It wasn't the company, they sent out the order in very good time. It was the product! It was not at all what it looked like on the internet. The border was bright & clear on line, but when I received the product, it was all washed out & faded looking. Not at all what I was expecting!"
Was shipping fast?
"this is exactly what I wanted. I had bought two others rolls from another company and they were faded looking."
Was shipping fast?
"I love the wall border I had picked out and finally received. I say finally because I was not aware I was dealing with a company in Canada and I live in the USA. They even gave me a 15% discount once we figured out why my debit card wasn’t working. They replied right away when I had questions. I really appreciated their customer service."
Was shipping fast?
"Easy to order. Looked just like it was suppose to. Cost reasonable. Thanks!"
Was shipping fast?
"I love the design, however we had a hard time making it stick. Any hints?"
Was shipping fast?
"Border paper didn't stick at all. Terrible quality."
Pamela M Lutz
Unverified Reviewer
"Border was EXACTLY as described, Received 2 days after order and I am HIGHLY pleased with my purchase and this company! Will purchase from again!"
Was shipping fast?
"Very pretty border. I thought pre pasted meant just put water on the back and it would stick to the wall. I got a bowl of water and a sponge and put water on the back of the paper and it didn’t stick to the wall."
Was shipping fast?
"The color of the border was exactly as displayed on the website. Shipping was prompt and product arrived in good condition."
Was shipping fast?
"Easy to install!! I purchased 4 rolls and would reccomend to a friend!"
Was shipping fast?
"The border was beautiful, exactly what I wsnted. Unfortunately, it fell off the wall not once but twice. The paste just did not adhere to the wall. I had to run out and buy some spray on glue and us ed that. So far it's holding and it looks great."
"Wallpaper was cool!"
Was shipping fast?
"I am so pleased with the quality and beauty of the wallpaper border. The customer service is awesome."
"Good service--good communication"