DreamWallDecor Reviews

4.5
Based on 1,106 reviews
Read DreamWallDecor Reviews

About DreamWallDecor:

The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

1-855-357-8888

Tell us how DreamWallDecor made you happy
First time buyer from your company and I cant say anything but great things about your company, your service and the quality of your product .it was installed with no problems and turned out beautiful . Again thank you for putting out a great product and caring for your customers. Thank u.
Although I have not had a chance to put it up, it looks just as I pictured it. The quality of the paper is excellent.
THIS IS THE 2ND TIME I HAVE ORDER THIS SAME BORDER. I LOVE IT! I ALSO LOVE THE GREAT DISCOUNTTHAT DREAMWALL HAD COMPARED TO THE OTHER VENDOR. QUALITY PRODUCT, FAST DELIVERY. BRAVO
Received my order quickly. Instructions look complicated , wish it was peel and stick ! Border is very pretty..pleased.
Package was delivered in good condition and on time. However, the border we chose did not show that there was writing in the background of the pattern. Might not have purchased that particular pattern if it was clearly shown.
It has been three weeks ago, and haven't received it. If haven't heard about it soon I,m forced to oped out, and refund my money. Thank you David
Huge choices and good prices!
Quick shipment and the border is just beautiful! Exactly as pictured!
Very satisfied with the wallpaper borders I purchased from Dream Wall Decor. Reasonably priced, good quality, and fast shipping.
Came in a few days. Really like it/
Hi thanks 👍 so far so good.
Didn’t get my order yet
Excellent customer service; had a problem with my order due to my installation and they were amazingly helpful!!!
I ordered a wallpaper border that was advertised as pre pasted! In the directions is says it’s pre pasted. I followed the directions exactly and I was pretty sure it wasn’t pre pasted as I booked it and then we tried to apply it to my wall. Nope, no paste! I contacted DreamWall Decor by phone twice and sent an email. No help as yet! Pretty frustrated!!!
Quck delivery and good product.
Ordered crown molding..paid for FedEx shipping. Nothing came after two weeks. I contacted them and was just told that it is out of stock but it says "in stock" on their website. They didn't even let me know by sending me an email that the item that I bought was out of stock. I had to contact them just to get that information after two weeks. Very disappointed. I asked for a refund but I did not receive any confirmation email yet about it. Very sketchy.
It is IMPOSSIBLE to communicate with these people. You cannot reach them by phone and voice mail messages are never returned. So-called "live chat" is not responsive and e-mail communication is farcical due to language barriers, miscommunication and plain laziness. RED FLAGS. I tried all three forms of communication and got NOWHERE.
I love the large selection. I needed a very specific floral, and to my surprise there was one that was better than what I wanted! Thank you Lord. Affordable prices for quality paper. Well packaged and only took three days to arrive cross-country. Very pleased. I’m sad we don’t have anymore rooms needing paper!
Very pleased
the walpaper came pn time but is not the colour i order how do i get it returned
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.5 based on 1,106 reviews