DreamWallDecor Reviews

280 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate DreamWallDecor?

Barbara Roush

My decal is great
It's easy to apply and my shipment included the tool needed to transfer the decal to the wall. I'm very satisfied.
Linda Ridgely

Was shipping fast?

Love the kitchen border however the glue on the bottom portion of the paper did not stick to the wall. Will have to find some glue with small applicator to glue border bottom to wall
Pat Clancy

Was shipping fast?

Sorry, I was wrong. Love the wallpaper border.
Patricia Williams

Was shipping fast?

so fast I was so happy thank you
Bonnie Hendrix

Was shipping fast?

I needed a 7.5 inch border for my kitchen. There were none, but I found one that had a pattern that would allow me to trim to fit. I really like the results.
Vera Delong

Was shipping fast?

I was very impressed with the quick shipping and the quality of the paper. i would certainly recommend your company to any of my friends. Thanks again!!
Timothy Dixon

Was shipping fast?

The wallpaper freeze was good quality and well behaved while being mounted this morning. The self adhesive worked well with minimal weeping down the wall when being rolled on.
Shipping was adequate given that we live on the other side of the world. Tracking was very good until the last bit of the journey. It didn't help that the item sat for three days in our home town before being delivered but that is beyond the control of DreamWallDecor.
Overall, highly recommended.
Leon Wisniewski

Was shipping fast?

Could not find pattern with correct color any where until found here. Thanks Char & Leo W
Robin Kwasniewski

Was shipping fast?

The paper has a little shine to it, but it goes great against a green wall having accents of blue and grey and silver in the paper. The paper is easy to put up if you run the back of it under a faucet with a small amount of water running. Good product and easy to decorate with, with the amount of colors in the paper.
Sharon Schwarzkopf

Was shipping fast?

Great service with no problems with web site. Great experience. Can't wait to look some more..
Dianne Brutnell

Was shipping fast?

What a wonderful selection! So much to choose from, but I found the perfect paper. Shipping was incredibly fast. I would definitely recommend this company.
Mary Nichols

Was shipping fast?

I got it a day later then told. Otherwise all good.
Kenneth King

Was shipping fast?

This was our first time ordering from your Company. We were very satisfied with all of our experience. We will be ordering again.
Jerome Backlund

Was shipping fast?

It would be nice to have a larger sample or something that could be printed out to help with selection.
Other than that the product is great and was shipped out in a timely manner.
Shirley Krawece
Verified Buyer

My last order just sent out not getting my full order
Kathy Cox

Was shipping fast?

Best selection of borders anywhere. Very pleased with my purchase. Will be my go to for all wallpaper and borders.
Rick Heitman

Was shipping fast?

My order arrived on time in perfect condition and exactly as shown on the website. Great searvice.
Barbara Riley

Was shipping fast?

I have been calling and leaving messages because I want to return the border I bought. There is never a person that answers the phone.
Nancy Simanek

Was shipping fast?

The border we selected from DreamWallDecor, after looking at HUNDREDS on various sites, turned out to be even better than we expected. The product was easy to work with and the colors are rich and full of depth. And best of all, it coordinated perfectly with our blue heron artwork!
Audrey Thistle

Was shipping fast?

Pleased with the prices quality and fast delivery service. Thank you
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.56 based on 280 reviews