DreamWallDecor Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

Tell us how DreamWallDecor made you happy

Was shipping fast?
"After ordering, an email was soon delivered telling me that my order was shipped. Shortly after, an email was delivered telling me my order was delivered. They gave me a number to call with any questions. They kept me informed concerning my delivery. It arrived when they said it would. I couldn't ask for more from this company."
Was shipping fast?
"Love the colors, size, print, exactly what I wanted and ordered and delivered in just a few days. 👍"
Was shipping fast?
"The perfect wallpaper border for my kitchen."
Was shipping fast?
"My borders arrived today. Quick delivery. They are exactly what I wanted. Excited to see them on the walls. Would recommend and will be buying more."
Was shipping fast?
"Service was very fast. Border was better looking than shown. My walls were plain but the border made it pop."
Was shipping fast?
"I could not find a suitable wide border from any supplier in the UK and was told they were currently out of fashion. Anyway, Dream Wall Decor have a good range of borders and I was able to find one that met my requirements, so I ordered 4 rolls. I think they were a fair price and the carriage costs from the States to the UK very reasonable. It took 10 days from the order date to receiving them. I would not hesitate to buy from the this Company again."
Was shipping fast?
"You contacted me about the availability of the border and I was satisfied with the fact that one of the rolls was not wrapped and decided to purchase it anyhow so you gave me a 10% discount."
Was shipping fast?
"fast and easy and received what we wanted!!"
Was shipping fast?
"The only problem was I couldn't reach you by phone."
Was shipping fast?
"I had this same border in my bathroom a while ago but we had to rip out and replace part of the wall by the shower so some of the border had to be ripped off. So happy to find the exact same border!"
Was shipping fast?
"Very happy with border !"
Was shipping fast?
"Easy to order .. colors were exactly as shown on screen .. arrived on time .."
Was shipping fast?
"The service I received,"
Was shipping fast?
"Great selection, quick delivery & excellent customer service ! Hung my border the same day it arrived & very pleased with the final results. I'll definitely use DreamWallDecor again."
"Nice product"
Was shipping fast?
"Looks great and easy to put up."
Was shipping fast?
"Good service, good product v"
Was shipping fast?
"Only received half of my order, wondering when I will receive the rest of my border."
"I ordered wallpaper border in good faith in anticipation of an overall remodel in progress. As things developed and we finally got to the point of trying to remove an existing border and replacing it with this product we were unable to avoid damaging the existing wallpaper so it all had to be removed and the border I ordered was not needed. It seems impossible to get someone to help me return product for credit. I have followed instructions and received an RMA number and was instructed I would receive an address to send the return to. Nothing happened. Tried to contact via phone number on web site and left message. Nobody answers and nobody returns the call."
Was shipping fast?
"When I finally found the correct E-Mail address, the sales people responded quickly and my order arrived promptly"
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.69 based on 687 reviews