DreamWallDecor Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

How would you rate DreamWallDecor?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Was shipping fast?
"Easy to order, shipped fasted Highly satisfied. Was my first time attempting to do it my self. Easy to apply."
Was shipping fast?
"Our buying and shipping experience was truly excellent. Customer service was very responsive to our inquiries and our items shipped quickly without problems. We ordered wall panels which were exactly what we hoped they would be when we opened the box. Dream Wall Decor is highly recommended and we would definitely buy from them again."
Are you satisfied with product quality?
"I just had my bathroom painted off white on the ceiling and more creamy white on the walls. While it looked fresh and bright, the decorative wall paper border added the perfect touch of color and interest. The fish and other undersea life are perfect for a bathroom. My only problem is that I thought I ordered two rolls, but received four. Two were enough. Would you like me to send back the two extra?"
Was shipping fast?
"It was just what I was looking for. And the price was a great bargain😊"
Was shipping fast?
"Easy to use website and very fast delivery! Love my new wallpaper borders! Would definitely buy from DreamWallDecor again."
Was shipping fast?
"I've been looking for the border I ordered from you for a couple of years. I needed it to replace the original one I used when I did my bathroom over. I had given up, when I saw your site and found it when looking for a suitable replacement. Placed my order and had it within a couple of days. Thank you, you made my day 😊"
Was shipping fast?
"Ordering was easy. Shipping was timely. The border we purchased is up & looks lovely!"
Was shipping fast?
"I was looking for butterfly border and you had it."
Was shipping fast?
"Love the selection and prices. Couldn't be more pleased with the service and the speed of shipping. Have already recommended to others."
Was shipping fast?
"I was pleased with the speed my order was processed and shipped. The print was pretty, the colors were right and it matched our color scheme as we’d hoped. I was a little disappointed that the border did not have a very good self-adhesive back. We followed the directions, yet still needed to purchase some wallpaper paste to finish the project."
Georgianna Hulsopple
Verified Buyer
Are you satisfied with product quality?
"I was completely happy with my boarder purchase. It came quickly, in perfect condition.it looked exactly like I was expecting."
Was shipping fast?
"I am Happy to say that the product was very much as seen online. Buying products online is mostly a 50/50 chance. It was easy applicable and very simple instruction. Very pleased with overall service product, arrival time in the mail, and visual web site pictures."
Was shipping fast?
"I recently ordered a border for my bathroom. I was thrilled when I found Dreamwalldecor on line because they had so many designs to choose from. I found a design that was perfect for my newly painted bathroom and then ordered it. It arrived within in a few days time and I loved it! It looked exactly as the pictire on the website. I couldn't have been happier. The next day I received an email from the company saying it was delivered and asking if I received it. Great customer service as well."
Was shipping fast?
"Border is very nice and of high quality. Cost was very reasonable. Thank you for your help."
Was shipping fast?
"Delivery was very fast and exactly as ordered. Border was very easy to apply to the walls and I recommend it to anyone who wants to add new or change old."
Was shipping fast?
"I love the border that I bought. It has just made the room!"
"Great Product"
Was shipping fast?
"The border is just want I wanted for my bedroom. It came quickly and is just as the pictures shows. Thank you"
Was shipping fast?
"very satisfied with entire experience - thank you!"
Was shipping fast?
"We received our order quickly. The quality was great and our wall looks fantastic!"
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.68 based on 478 reviews