DreamWallDecor Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

Tell us how DreamWallDecor made you happy

"I ordered wallpaper border in good faith in anticipation of an overall remodel in progress. As things developed and we finally got to the point of trying to remove an existing border and replacing it with this product we were unable to avoid damaging the existing wallpaper so it all had to be removed and the border I ordered was not needed. It seems impossible to get someone to help me return product for credit. I have followed instructions and received an RMA number and was instructed I would receive an address to send the return to. Nothing happened. Tried to contact via phone number on web site and left message. Nobody answers and nobody returns the call."
Was shipping fast?
"When I finally found the correct E-Mail address, the sales people responded quickly and my order arrived promptly"
Was shipping fast?
"Quick delivery and just like the pattern showed . Thank you"
Was shipping fast?
"Our wallpaper border was just as gorgeous in person as it was on the Internet."
Was shipping fast?
"The wallpaper border looks really nice. it really spruced up my bathroom. I like it a lot."
Was shipping fast?
"Fast delivery, fair price and Excellent quality of paper. You have a great selection and I will be buying more on line from your company"
Was shipping fast?
"Perfect for the nursery. Arrived in good time. Thank you"
Was shipping fast?
"Due to the fact that I was obliged to purchase one roll because they don’t send any samples to test colors/ quality, only THEN did I discover you get 10% discount for a second purchase...so with a policy like this, it pays to initial buy one roll, even if you’re not fussed about any color testing- because the second purchase (90% of your order )would THEN be cheaper. Just make sure the 2nd order batch Nos. are the same as the initial (test) order. Delivery prompt with Inc/confirmation & delv follow through very good... on balance overall > good service,& therefore “acceptable”."
Was shipping fast?
"Delivery very prompt, in fact came a day early."
Was shipping fast?
"It's exactly like the picture online. Great colors. Good quality. Can't wait to put it on the wall."
Was shipping fast?
"They had in stock the exact wall border I needed"
Was shipping fast?
"Border went up well but was not aware of the fee charged due to supplier being from Canada."
Are you satisfied with product quality?
"Customer service the likes of which is rarely seen in this day and age. Dealt with the same person the whole way through a rather mixed up process (my fault, not theirs). They went far beyond what was necessary to make sure I got what I needed. Couldn’t be happier!"
Was shipping fast?
"The patterns are wonderful. I'm not very good at wallpaper, and I had trouble with the paste, but it's up now and looks great."
Was shipping fast?
"Love my wallpaper but I need a receipt"
Was shipping fast?
"OMG.. I am soooooo happy . My laundry room was a dark dungeon.. I purchased Border Wallpaper. That has bright big flowers on it.. Now my dull walls look like they were just painted and the room looks so bright .. .Loved the service I got from you..The paper was actually delivered a day early.. The quality of thew wallpaper is excellent and the colors were just like what I saw when I ordered it.. I definitely will order from you again.. Thank you for your excellent customer service and products... PS... The border went up as soon as I got it out of my mailbox.."
Are you satisfied with product quality?
"The site is very well organized, making it easy to find a border for my project. Your CSR quickly rectified a mistake that I had made. Shipping was very quick. An excellent on-line shopping experience. Thank you."
Was shipping fast?
"The colour and the pattern were perfect. Have not yet put it up but excited to get at it"
Was shipping fast?
"I like the look of the product. I did ask (email) if the product was pre-pasted and got not response. Installation may be trickyier do to lack of response"
Was shipping fast?
"Christmas season & we still received right away. Love the border, too."
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.69 based on 689 reviews