DreamWallDecor Reviews

276 Reviews

The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

Was shipping fast?

We got the wallpaper border a week from time we ordered it which was great. We have put it up and it looks fantastic. We didn't order enough had to order another roll waiting for it to come.

Maria Garcia-Gonzalez

Was shipping fast?

Excellent quality. True to the design pictured on line. Easy to apply. Wipe clean.
Gale O'Brien

Was shipping fast?

Unfortunately, I had to gently open one of the rolls of border to see the color clearly. It did not match my wallpaper, so cannot use it. Since open packages are not accepted as returns, I can only be credited for half my order. Therefore, I probably will not order from here again. That being said, shipping was very fast and the quality of the paper seemed good.
Richard Knutson

Was shipping fast?

Good service,and love the border.
Sophia Johannessen

Was shipping fast?

The sunflower wallpaper border arrived quickly and in good shape. It is beautiful, with bright colours. The strips are narrower than they looked in the picture online (but that is better for me anyway). I have not tried to put them up yet, but the instructions don't took too hard to follow.
Marty Horne

Was shipping fast?

Nothing but good all around. Haven't unrolled it yet but appears to be right on. Good job.
Sandra Alexander

Was shipping fast?

I received my order when expected and the product was exactly what I had expected. What you see from Dream Works border examples online, are accurate as far as what you receive.

I will use this company in the future

Frank Baehr

Was shipping fast?

The ordering was fast and simple, Have not used your product at this time
Betty Sobchak

Was shipping fast?

I was very surprised how quick I received my border and I love it, it looks great. Couldn't be happier, would definitely order from here again, thanks so much...
Anna Laury

Was shipping fast?

Service was stellar. I will use this site in the future if the need arises.
Darlene Packwood

Was shipping fast?

I ordered wallpaper with the expected delivery date of one week later on a Friday, on Thursday evening I received notification that the wallpaper I wanted was backordered until March. Lousy inventory system. This was after I had already torn my wallpaper off of my walls. I found the wallpaper with another company.

Lina Shemet

Excellent Customer Service.
Quick Delivery. Great packing job....Love the Wallpaper Trim!
Stan Sierotowicz

Was shipping fast?

Arrived on time, in good condition. Have not applied to walls yet.
Janet Thane

Was shipping fast?

I was very pleased with the quick service and the quality of your product. The wall paper border went on easy and looks great. Thanks
Nancy Hancock

Was shipping fast?

Couldn't believe how fast I received the order being so close to Christmas. No shipping cost was great.
Lygia Stewart

Was shipping fast?

When ordering a shipping method such as usps or ups, fed ex was not explained which made receiving package a little difficult since i have a po box and rarely receive mail at my mailbox.
Delphine Cowles

Was shipping fast?

I ordered the wrong size. It should have been 6" not 9". My fault.
TAMMY MCGOVERN

Was shipping fast?

Wallpaper border that I ordered was delivered in a very timely manner. Product arrived in excellent condition & was exactly what I had wanted for a pattern. Unfortunately, the color did not work in the room I intended to use it, and I have requested a refund. Instructions for return of product were easy to follow and the product has been returned at this time. I would definitely order from this company again!!!
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.57 based on 276 reviews