DreamWallDecor Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

How would you rate DreamWallDecor ?

Are you satisfied with product quality?
"Price and quality were A1. DreamWallDecor worked with me to get an additional roll added to my order to help save shipping cost. I was pleased with all aspects of purchasing from this company and will use again as needed."
Was shipping fast?
"Border looks exactly as depicted. Nice quality. Fast delivery."
Was shipping fast?
"Large selection and very quick delivery."
Was shipping fast?
"I have ordered your products for over 4 years and have never been disappointed in the materials, colors, reliability and addition to my home's decor. I just ordered and will be ordering again in the future. I have recommended this site to many of my friends. Thank you for your timely delivery, customer service and selling a quality product."
Was shipping fast?
"Very little shipping and handling and complete order and very fast response. Thank you."
Was shipping fast?
"Wonderful selection, high quality, AND faster shipping than expected!"
Was shipping fast?
"Thanks it looks great!! We were able to find what we were looking for on your site."
Was shipping fast?
"many wallpaper boarders to choose from. great prices and fast delivery."
Was shipping fast?
"Excellent service. My order came quickly and the pricing was good. Would definitely order from here again."
Was shipping fast?
"EXCELLENT SERVICE & DELIVERY WILL DEFINITELY ORDER AGAIN"
Was shipping fast?
"Price, selection, shipping fee reasonably"
Was shipping fast?
"I loved the great selection"
Was shipping fast?
"Easy to apply. The colors were exactly what you saw online. The border is beautiful!"
Was shipping fast?
"The kitchen border was exactly as expected very nice; an elegant touch to our kitchen. Wife was very pleased. Shipping was very fast and well packed no damage to any of the borders."
Are you satisfied with product quality?
"it was exactly the print I was looking for"
Was shipping fast?
"It came in very quick, was what i was inspecting in good quality. If need i would order again."
Was shipping fast?
"I was nervous about ordering wallpaper on line but DreamWalls Decor was awesome. They had a good selection of patterns in my style at value pricing. They didn't have the number of rolls I initially ordered so promptly informed me and reimbursed my payment. The revised order was quickly shipped and arrived, looking just as pretty as pictured on the website. Thanks Dreamwalls Decor!"
Was shipping fast?
"Love this wallpaper border. It was the perfect colors which I was having trouble finding. Fast shipping and have it already up and love it!"
"It would not stick"
Was shipping fast?
"Thanks for your quick service"
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.69 based on 597 reviews