DreamWallDecor Reviews

4.5
Based on 1,106 reviews
Read DreamWallDecor Reviews

About DreamWallDecor:

The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

1-855-357-8888

Tell us how DreamWallDecor made you happy
Excellent service y beautiful and unique wallpapers.
Easy to order and arrived very quickly..
Product wasn't bad, but the colors were not as described. Tried calling to return, but can't get a returned call. No instructions in the email, nor the website. Product quality was fair, however.
Love the border! Easy to put up. Exactly what I was looking for. Hope to order more!!
Very easy ordering and fast shipping Will purchase again
I ordered on the 7th and I have not received a tracking code or my order.
Timely service. Reasonable process.
Love the border I ordered.
I love all 3 borders I ordered. Put the cats in the bath tub in my bathroom and I love the rooster border in yellow. And the Victorian border going in my office. Thanks
We ordered two rolls of border paper and they were delivered on time. The quality of the product is excellent, and we had no trouble hanging it.
I was not satisfied with the border... The colors were not what I thought they would be... Could be the computer but I don't like them at all. Nancy
Love the border I picked out..great service and delivery in less than a week..highly recommended
So often purchases are a hassle. I am so very pleased that my purchase from this company was perfectly smooth. I got what I ordered on schedule & love it.
My order arrived in a timely manner and was not damaged. The pattern goes well with the stone paper on the walls. I will refer your company to my friends.
While living in The Woodlands, TX, I had installed the exact same border in my laundry room - 16 years ago. When we relocated, I thought I would never find it again. Per chance on a search, I saw it on Dream Wall Decor. When it arrived (in two days), I was ecstatic, that is was exactly the same as I had remembered! Thank you for the memories that can be replicated in our new home in DELAWARE!
I just got my border and I couldn’t be more pleased. It looks even more elegant than it did online, was the same price as borders I ordered 30 years ago, and came in three working days. I couldn’t ask for better quality, value, or service.
Service was excellent. I ordered my product on Sunday and it was delivered on Friday. Can't beat that service.
i never got the pakage
The service was very speedy. The border of sunflowers was exactly what I wanted. I will be a repeat customer.
Unfortunately, the border paper that I ordered was not what I received. I ordered a pattern called Old World Port..the packaging was labeled as such but instead of paper with old ships,I received a French street scene with a Patisserie! Its very nice, colors are good but not the theme I wanted for my bathroom. I opened the 1 of 3, so I won't be going to the trouble and expense of returning them for a small refund. Disappointed.
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.5 based on 1,106 reviews