DreamWallDecor Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

How would you rate DreamWallDecor ?

Was shipping fast?
"I got what I ordered in a timely manner and it was at a fair price."
"I love this border"
"All good nice paper"
Was shipping fast?
"My order was processed and shipped very quickly. It came as described and I was informed by e-mail when it shipped. Great service and I found the website to be the easiest to use except for no recommendations of matching wallpapers if you wanted to create a look above and below a chair rail or need paper to match a border."
Was shipping fast?
"Very efficient service and great range of products. Fast shipping....quite pleased."
Was shipping fast?
"Fast delivery and quality product"
Was shipping fast?
"The border we chose goes very well with our paint color. Easy to apply."
Are you satisfied with product quality?
"I ordered the boarder (BLUE WITH MOON AND STARS) PERFECT MATCH FOR THE COMFORTER...VERY HAPPY"
Was shipping fast?
"I picked out my border placed my order and received it in a timely manner. Didn't have to wait .Nice border already put up on wall."
Was shipping fast?
"Looks great with my blue and gold moon and stars themed room."
Was shipping fast?
"Prompt service and a fair return policy."
Was shipping fast?
"I looked all over and I just stumbled upon DreamWallDecor. It was a great price and I received it very fast! It was beautiful and great quality!"
Was shipping fast?
"When wallpaper boarder was ordered, it showed the wrong address for shipping. They quickly fixed the problem. Boarder was exactly the colors shown on the web site."
Was shipping fast?
"I bought this adorable wallpaper trim for my new granddaughter and it’s the cutest trim I’ve seen and I’ve see A LOT. When she gets older I’ll for sure but more from DreamWallDecor. I’ll probably get some for myself after I move next month"
Was shipping fast?
"The prices are great. The quality is amazing. Everything came so fast. The only thing they could improve is to send someone to hang it."
Was shipping fast?
"I really like the only narrow border that I could find . The quality is very good and the design is very attractive. It was very easy to work with also."
Was shipping fast?
"Product arrived timely and just as discribed."
Was shipping fast?
"I recently ordered border for my laundry room. Although the product was shipped quickly, I had questions about the product but was unable to reach a representative by phone. I left several messages and no one returned my call. I sent an email and Chi Raganit responded, who had excellent customer service. It would be helpful if someone would answer the phone."
Was shipping fast?
"I was very pleased with the online choices—so many! I received my order very quickly. The border was made of heavy, good quality paper and was a breeze to put up."
Was shipping fast?
"Very nice and inexpensive!"
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.69 based on 597 reviews