DreamWallDecor Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate DreamWallDecor?

Dianne Brutnell

Was shipping fast?

What a wonderful selection! So much to choose from, but I found the perfect paper. Shipping was incredibly fast. I would definitely recommend this company.
Mary Nichols

Was shipping fast?

I got it a day later then told. Otherwise all good.
Kenneth King

Was shipping fast?

This was our first time ordering from your Company. We were very satisfied with all of our experience. We will be ordering again.
Jerome Backlund

Was shipping fast?

It would be nice to have a larger sample or something that could be printed out to help with selection.
Other than that the product is great and was shipped out in a timely manner.
Shirley Krawece
Verified Buyer

My last order just sent out not getting my full order
Kathy Cox

Was shipping fast?

Best selection of borders anywhere. Very pleased with my purchase. Will be my go to for all wallpaper and borders.
Rick Heitman

Was shipping fast?

My order arrived on time in perfect condition and exactly as shown on the website. Great searvice.
Barbara Riley

Was shipping fast?

I have been calling and leaving messages because I want to return the border I bought. There is never a person that answers the phone.
Nancy Simanek

Was shipping fast?

The border we selected from DreamWallDecor, after looking at HUNDREDS on various sites, turned out to be even better than we expected. The product was easy to work with and the colors are rich and full of depth. And best of all, it coordinated perfectly with our blue heron artwork!
Audrey Thistle

Was shipping fast?

Pleased with the prices quality and fast delivery service. Thank you
Deborah Jones

Was shipping fast?

The border was shipped quickly and I appreciated the email updates. We Love the border. Free shipping was a plus!
Louis Orlando

Was shipping fast?

There are no sales or customer service departments - phones are never answered and voice mails are never returned. I wanted to ask for expedited shipping and left emails and voicemails. Never heard from anyone. In fact, I thought I had been scammed until the product actually arrived. It did ship out in a day or 2 and it did arrive a few days later.
BRODERICK EDMOND

Was shipping fast?

I like the service I was rendered, and will order again in the future soon.

Was shipping fast?

We got the wallpaper border a week from time we ordered it which was great. We have put it up and it looks fantastic. We didn't order enough had to order another roll waiting for it to come.

Maria Garcia-Gonzalez

Was shipping fast?

Excellent quality. True to the design pictured on line. Easy to apply. Wipe clean.
Gale O'Brien

Was shipping fast?

Unfortunately, I had to gently open one of the rolls of border to see the color clearly. It did not match my wallpaper, so cannot use it. Since open packages are not accepted as returns, I can only be credited for half my order. Therefore, I probably will not order from here again. That being said, shipping was very fast and the quality of the paper seemed good.
Richard Knutson

Was shipping fast?

Good service,and love the border.
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.60 based on 330 reviews