DreamWallDecor Reviews

276 Reviews

The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Lonnie Austin

Was shipping fast?

Great service. I had some questions before placing my order and they responded within one day to my question. Shipping was fast. The paper is beautiful.
Lonnie Austin

Susan Bowser

Was shipping fast?

Good price; good quality; speedy delivery.
Connie Hilton

Was shipping fast?

I am very dissatisfied with your company!! You double billed me for each item I purchased. You people refuse to refund me my money!! I am looking for an return premium to my credit card of $140.78. I will not purchase anything from you again. I learned my lesson!!!!
Connie Hilton
Hello

Why $140.78? You order total was $59.88. It was double charged by the system (probably you clicked buy button twice). Total - $119.76
I refunded the second charge 10/23/2016

Sorry for inconvenience.

Regards
DesignersWallpaper
Marge Gerbrandt

Was shipping fast?

Great selection, good quality, and fast shipping.
Sheila Brady

Was shipping fast?

I was very pleased to find that the boarders were very much like they looked on line. I'm will be ordering more in the future and pass onto my friends your site! Thank you.
Joyce Waldoch

Was shipping fast?

Very pleased with fast delivery, no charge for shipping and the quality of the product.
Jeanette Davidson

Was shipping fast?

Very pleased with this product and the variety of selections. The colors were the same on line as well as in real life and that made me very happy.
David Echegoyen

Was shipping fast?

I was very pleased with my purchase, and it came super fast. Thank you for a quality product, it looks great.
Larry Severson

Was shipping fast?

Pattern is as advertised, needed extra paste applied for good adhesion.
Alan Devine

Was shipping fast?

I was guaranteed delivery by Saturday October 15 on my recent purchase. USPS still has not delivered it and navigating USPS website to FIND it is next to impossible! Please DO NOT send my next purchase via USPS!
Doreen Tunney

Was shipping fast?

Excellent service, product shipped and delivered on time.
Mary Kane

Was shipping fast?

Better in person then on-line. Quality of the paper is excellent. I can't wait to put it in my dining room.
Marilyn Evans

Was shipping fast?

Ordered on a Friday, receved the following Friday. Product was exactly what I wanted. Thank You....
Donna Baker

Was shipping fast?

Extremely happy with how fast my order arrived. It's exactly what I was hoping it would be. The price was great. To order it from a paint store it was going to cost me $40 per roll, so you can't beat that. The product was new & nicely wrapped.
I couldn't ask for more. If you're on the fence about ordering, go for it, you'll be pleasantly surprised.
Becky Josephson

Was shipping fast?

Was very pleased with the price and the shipping. I had papered two rooms and was i roll short. I was very happy
to fine what I needed on your web site. I will order again
Godly Mind Christian Center

Was shipping fast?

I have never had a better shopping experience than on DREAMWALLDECOR.com Everything arrived very fast and in absolute perfect order without a scratch on anything. I love every item and the well designed website made it possible to make a good buying decision. I found the company on Amazon but prefer to support the company directly, so I bought on the actual website instead of Amazon. God Bless dreamwalldecord.com and its employees and especially Sergiev who was very nice to me!!!!
Pam Goddeyne

Was shipping fast?

I ordered wallpaper border on a Monday and it arrived by Friday!! Good quality paper---all 3 rolls from the same lot number. I will not hesitate to order from this business again.
Susan Torisky

Was shipping fast?

I find ordering online is always difficult. You can see a picture of the product but I'm never 100% sure if it'll meet my satisfaction until it arrives. The rooster wall paper boarders I ordered were better than I expected. The quality was exceptional. I already hung it in my kitchen and it looks lovely. I would definitely recommend buying from your company.
Scott Stauffer

Was shipping fast?

The order arrived on time and looks great.
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.57 based on 276 reviews