DreamWallDecor Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

How would you rate DreamWallDecor ?

(optional)

Was shipping fast?
"The wallpaper border was wonderful. I saw it on line and picked out paint by memory and it matches perfectly. It is up and it all looks great. Thanks so much."
Was shipping fast?
"Excellent product; Excellent service; no stress; What's not to be happy about?"
Was shipping fast?
"Just what I was looking for."
Are you satisfied with product quality?
"Hello all We found just the right boarder, excellent choices and service. thank you"
Was shipping fast?
"I am very pleased with the border wallpaper I recently received. However, I am more pleased with your customer service. I found this pattern two years ago but wasn't ready to use it until this year. When I tried to order it online I was advised there wasn't enough in stock. I sent an email inquiring about it and was delighted that you really did have enough. The purchase was completed and it has been received. Thank you for that service!!"
Was shipping fast?
"Love the wallpaper border, great quality. The old stuff is a nightmare to remove!"
Was shipping fast?
"The border was just what I wanted. Beautiful color and design. It exceeded my expectations. Delivery was ahead of predicteded date. Wonderful product ad service. Thank you."
Was shipping fast?
"The colors in my border are just what I saw online. I haven't put the border on my walls yet but I know my kitchen will be as beautiful as I imagined. Thank you for your easy and prompt service."
Was shipping fast?
"It was one roll of border, for trim and the quality was very good and came via mail as had been promised per their web site"
Was shipping fast?
"We ordered border rolls ( on line) and within a few days they were here. The service was quick and very efficient. I would definitely recommend ,and use their service again on my next project. Thanks for the great service Chuck and Maggie"
Was shipping fast?
"I wanted a beachy design with a lighthouse. This border was exactly what I was looking for. It looks exactly as pictured on the website. It has a nice matte finish, and the price was very reasonable."
Was shipping fast?
"My order came quickly and was merchandise was in stock."
Was shipping fast?
"Love the wallpaper border.great service as well thank you."
Was shipping fast?
"Received my border today and I am well pleased with it was fascinated by the fact I could trace the order from Canada to Lancaster !!! Was easy to apply and is a good contrast to the cream walls. It has been admired by friends and I am sure will continue to be.Will spread the word about this company as certainly nothing like it here in Lancaster!!! Many thanks."
Happy Decorating Lady
Unverified Reviewer
"This border looks really nice in the picture but even BETTER when you get it! It is actually fantastic. I bought the sage green/off white selection and it is truly beautiful against my sage green walls. The damask sheen is better in person than in the photo. The order came within a week. I am very impressed and would recommend Dream Wall Décor to anyone and everyone. Thanks!"
Was shipping fast?
"The order came in a few days and the quality of the paper was excellent. Also, the price was right, very affordable."
Was shipping fast?
"It looked better when I got it then in the picture!"
Was shipping fast?
"This was my first time ordering from DreamWallDeor and I was extremely please. My order was immediately acknowledged, filled and promptly sent. It arrived a few short days later and the product was a good quality and exactly what I expected as I was just replacing a similar border (purchased 15 years earlier)! The cost of my border was also significantly cheaper than several other sources I researched. I would absolutely use this company again!"
Was shipping fast?
"Great online catalogue. Placed the order and in 7 days the product was on my door step. USA to Australia. Good communication throughout the transaction. Will buy from DreamwallDecor again"
Was shipping fast?
"Great customer service and expedited shipping"
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.69 based on 563 reviews