DreamWallDecor Reviews

of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor
Read DreamWallDecor Reviews

About DreamWallDecor:

The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

1-855-357-8888

Tell us how DreamWallDecor made you happy
what i expected and what i got was exactly the same. colors were perfect.
I was very pleased with the border paper I ordered and amazed it arrived so quickly. I will be ordering from your site in the future. Thank you.
I put it up today very very nice i was very pleased,,,
Lots of choices to browse through with great prices.
I connected with DreamWallDecor because I was so pleased and satisfied with the border I had purchased 20 years ago, that I enjoyed every day. But, it was time to redo the border and fortunately I had kept the label. Your website is easy to navigate and response is prompt. The tracking was current every day and delivery fast. I look forward to putting the new border on the wall and enjoying it every day.
My order arrived in half the estimated time that was expected and the product was much nicer than picture showed! Extremely happy 😃
I received my border but it was the wrong size- website said 9 inches- item only 7.8 inches! I have sent 2 emails, telephoned and left two messages and initiated two chats to no avail! No customer service at all. I have found another 9 inch border on the site but do far no assistance to me regarding an exchange! How do you get a live person to resolve this?!
First purchase from DWD. Delivered on-time, well wrapped, exactly as advertised.. Have not yrt installed it.
I am satisfied with the product.
Delivery on time, wallpaper looked as pictured. Very satisfied.
The corbels I bought were very pretty. However, for the price they are very cheaply made and they have nothing on the back for mounting them on a wall. I have to go to HomeDepot to find some type of hanging hooks or mounting bracket.
Whats not to like? Great selection. Great prices. Prompt delivery. Overall great experience. Thank you !!
The print on the wall paper border was excellent but I have hung wall paper borders for years, and have never had a problem with the glue. This roll had paste on middle and none on the edges. I had to use supplemental paste for the edges. I was not pleased because the design is lovely and I had to do extra work to get it to stay up.
We just received the border today. It is exactly like it looked on line. So cute. Can’t wait to hang it!! Just wish delivery was quicker. Thank you so much.
Quick delivery! Easy installation. This is a great product from a great company!!!
I had purchased border for my hallway. Love it. Thank you so much Dream wall decor.
The selection of borders was awesome. I found ones that I could use immediately, and the price was very satisfactory. When the products arrived, they were as shown on-line. I will definitely use Dream Wall Decor in the future.
I JUST THINK IT SHOULD HAVE MORE glue... PASTE ) OTHER THEN THAT I LOVE OT IN MY KITCHEN, MAY NEED MORE SHALL LET YOU KNOW ! CHEERS.......
I’ve bought over 10 packs of wall borders and they are excellent quality and value. Great selection to meet anyone’s preferences. Fast delivery too. Very satisfied, highly recommended!
I love the wall borders that I recently purchased from Dream Wall Decor. Each has ducks on it and one of the two has multiple types of ducks. However, I was initially seeking wall border like that which I had years ago - with herons or ibis, and a coastal scene with some water and lighthouse in it, all in blues, whites and tans. If I could find it, I would, in a heartbeat, purchase the original border again.
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.51 based on 1,078 reviews