DreamWallDecor Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate DreamWallDecor?

Are you satisfied with product quality?
"I love it , sticks really good getting lot comments on it , great price to very satisfied with the border and quality of it ."
Was shipping fast?
"The wallpaper border arrived within s few days. The color was exactly true to the sample online and it cost less than the store. I would definitely order from here again ."
Was shipping fast?
"Border is the same as pictured online. Very fast service."
Was shipping fast?
"I had found the wallpaper border I wanted. But, it was discontinued. Then I found it on dreamdecor.com. They had it in stock. It was shipped to me very quickly, it is exactly what I wanted. I am so glad to have the border I wanted."
Was shipping fast?
"Easy to put up and looks great"
Was shipping fast?
"This is my first purchase from DreamWallDecor and not only was my wallpaper border perfect for my newly decorated bedroom, but it arrived much sooner than I expected. To top it off, I got a better buy at DreamWallDecor than I would have got at Amazon! There is no doubt that I will be purchasing from this retailer in the future."
Was shipping fast?
"Product shipped quickly. Email question answered promptly. Wallpaper border is beautiful!"
"I am very pleased"
Was shipping fast?
"The border was wonderful! It went on so easily, and it looks beautiful!"
Was shipping fast?
"Easiest application I have ever had and would strongly recommend it to anyone."
Was shipping fast?
"DreamWallDecor provided quality wallpaper at a discount price. They shipped quickly after an easy order from their website."
Are you satisfied with product quality?
"Color was lighter than showen I like it"
Was shipping fast?
"Fast delivery and great product"
Was shipping fast?
"Just love the final result. Looks great!"
Was shipping fast?
"We think the wallpaper border is beautiful and elegant. It turns out that it's not bright enough, color-wise, for the room we wanted it to go in. We opened one roll and put it up on the wall, but we still have 6 rolls that are unopened that we'd like to send back. We don't have an invoice, however, so we don't have a way to send these rolls back. Would you please provide us with the information we need to send these rolls back? My phone number, if you need to contact me directly, is 972-343-8577. Again, we think the wallpaper is lovely and of good quality, and we're disappointed it's not going to work for us. I appreciate your help, Sharon VanderDrift"
Was shipping fast?
"Border was just as shown. Color was great . But had a flaw in it so had to loose about 10 inchs . Glad we planned extra."
Was shipping fast?
"Border was so much more impressive when received. It went up much easier than the last time I did this a decade ago. No bubbles, no excess glue yet plenty of stick. No pulling away at edges and even a small overlap stuck"
Was shipping fast?
"I Love my border! Great service. Can't wait to pick another one."
Was shipping fast?
"The color was what it said it was going to be and I found it easy to put up"
"Delivery super fast."