DreamWallDecor Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend DreamWallDecor

About DreamWallDecor: The Dream World Decor online store offers large selection of discounted wallpaper and wall borders from major US and Canadian manufacturers, polyurethane crown moldings and trims, ceiling medallions, wall ornaments, interior columns, decorative corbels etc. All home decor items in our stock have the most competitive price on the market.

416-709-0707

How would you rate DreamWallDecor ?

Was shipping fast?
"They have a large selection of wall papers."
Was shipping fast?
"Exactly as described , prompt shipping, will return"
"Was exactly like shown"
Was shipping fast?
"The border I ordered was very well quality and elegant. The colors were brilliant and has made such a difference in my room. It made me very happy that the shipping was very quick. I will definitely be ordering again from DreamWall Décor in the future."
Was shipping fast?
"My order was processed quickly and arrived sooner than expected."
Was shipping fast?
"Fast, fast shipment. Good quality boarder. East to put on wall."
Was shipping fast?
"I could not be happier with my wallpaper border. The color is perfect. I have checked so many sites and could not find exactly what I was looking for till I found your site. The price was very good as well as the quality. Thanks again for your product."
Was shipping fast?
"Loved my wallpaper border! The colors looked exactly like they did in the picture. It was shipped quickly. The only concern I had was it didn't seem like there was quite enough glue. I would definitely order from you again."
Was shipping fast?
"We like the wallpaper and the service was good. Thank you"
Was shipping fast?
"Great selection, user friendly, affordable and quick shipping. Just awesome!!!"
Was shipping fast?
"I was able to find just what I wanted at a reasonable price and it was delivered quickly. Thank you."
Was shipping fast?
"I have birdhouses on the top of my kitchen and it adds soooo much to the place. Thank you !!"
"Order arrived before expected."
Was shipping fast?
"I received my order very quickly. It is very nice quality paper and looks exactly as pictured. Thank you."
Was shipping fast?
"The wallpaper border was wonderful. I saw it on line and picked out paint by memory and it matches perfectly. It is up and it all looks great. Thanks so much."
Was shipping fast?
"Excellent product; Excellent service; no stress; What's not to be happy about?"
Was shipping fast?
"Just what I was looking for."
Are you satisfied with product quality?
"Hello all We found just the right boarder, excellent choices and service. thank you"
Was shipping fast?
"I am very pleased with the border wallpaper I recently received. However, I am more pleased with your customer service. I found this pattern two years ago but wasn't ready to use it until this year. When I tried to order it online I was advised there wasn't enough in stock. I sent an email inquiring about it and was delighted that you really did have enough. The purchase was completed and it has been received. Thank you for that service!!"
Was shipping fast?
"Love the wallpaper border, great quality. The old stuff is a nightmare to remove!"
DreamWallDecor is rated 4.69 based on 597 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!