Dunnes Stores Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dunnes Stores

Tell us how Dunnes Stores made you happy
Order was placed and payed when 5 items were still in stock
The day after, I received a mail stating that the order was cancelled because out of stock.
On top of that, the money would be refunded between 5 and 7 days.
This lead me to think they push the customer to pay for order knowing they will have to cancel, and invest the due money during the time of the refund.
"“Better Value” to its customers, the people of Ireland." ... Better value for who ? Dunnes Store : yes !

Awful service.
I placed an order with Dunnes online. They left me short one item which was part of a set. I was told to return items with DPD or bring them to a store for a refund, that it was safe to do so during level 5 lockdown. I sent them back with DPD. After Items were returned, they ignored my many email requests for my refund. Dunnes only answered me weeks later when I raised a dispute via PayPal. Dunnes asked me to close the dispute so they could refund me. Paypal advised not, as I would lose my protection. Basically, Dunnes mucked up my order and ignored several emails until I took it a step further and they had no choice. No apology and Paypal gave me the refund in my favor. I see this kind of thing happens a lot with Dunnes. Customer service there is ridiculous. Jawdropping tbh.
I shop in Blanchardstown. Since the revamp in the store and the new shopping trolleys are a problem. For the past 3 weeks everytime I shop I cant get the 2 Euro back from the trolley. Either the trolley returns are jammed up or trolleys from other shops are blocking Dunnes trolley return sections.This means I have to leave 2 Euro behind every week.Im an old age pensioner and think this should be looked into.I know I will be .
I moved over from Tesco to Dunnes because of the €10 off vouchers on your next shop. However there is a little sticking point that really annoys me. I shop at The Marshes in Dundalk. Twice now I gave the cashier my parking ticket to put through the scanner, and was told that I have to go up to the counters further up, as their tills scanner didn't work. The tills I went to were # 1 and # 2, but I had to go up to tills #10 or # 11 , and que up a 2nd time for my parking ticket to be scanned. Why can't tills #1 and 2 get the scanner fixed, so I don't have que twice.
Quick delivery and good communication on the order. The item is as described on the website so I am very happy with the purchase.
Ladies in the store went over and above to help me get the items I needed while my 4 year old decided to have a tantrum.... I would go back just because of the customer service
Spend 50€ get 10€ voucher
I usally go at 8 in the morning so I have all the space and all shelves are stocked up
Dunnes Stores products are uncommon and very nice items
good staff