Eagle Music Shop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Eagle Music Shop

How would you rate Eagle Music Shop ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
caroline r - great dunmow, Essex

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Eagle Music Shop in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Caroline R - Great Dunmow, Essex
"Eagle Music supplied expert and patient advice by phone on a harmonica I wished to purchase. They remembered exactly who i was a day or two later when i phoned to firm up details before placing my order online. They expected the very specialist harmonica to arrive in their supplier's delivery to them a week before Christmas and they phoned me immediately when it didn't turn up as expected. They then contacted the German suppliers by phone and arranged for the supplier to courier the harmonica directly to me in order that it would hopefully arrive before Christmas, which it did. I was so grateful and impressed by the measures both Eagle Music and their suppliers went to so i was able to obtain this Christmas present in time."
Eagle Music Shop is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews