easymanuals Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Read easymanuals Reviews

About easymanuals:

easymanuals.co.uk is the UK's fastest growing online vehicle workshop manual store. We pride ourselves on providing the best workshop manuals at the best prices with the best customer service.

You can be assured that all our workshop manuals are virus free, spyware free, trojan free, spam-ware free and completely safe for you to download fast and with ease.

From custom workshop manuals created to your exact VIN number through to vintage manuals for vehicles from the last century, you will find what you need at easymanuals.co.uk

Tell us how easymanuals made you happy
i have downloaded the manual for the volkswagen amarok and it is indistinguishable from the original, in pdf format it was downloaded for my apple computer in 3 minutes. I am 100% satisfied and very happy that I found this company. At first I had my reservations because of the bad reviews, but after reading the other comments I decided to take the risk and I must say that despite the misery I am currently having with my amarok, I was still able to laugh. I am very happy with the manual. thanks to the team from easymanual.
I retract my statement they are not fraudulent because I now have a manual but if they are willing to take your money so easily then it should just work.
Downloaded a repair manual for Volvo XC60 2008-2017. Mine is a 2017 model and it turned out that it was only from manuals for 2008 to 2015...
DO NOT PAY TO DOWNLOAD. NO HELP ONCE DOWNLOADED. YOUR ON YOUR OWN. YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD...
you lied about having all models, wheres Infiniti
Ordered a Manual for a Cherokee KK 2008-2012. Pretty terrible really. I was disappointed in the following key areas. Incomplete info on the 2.8 Engine (despite the product description saying this was covered) Poor indexing, in fact many of the in page links just point to https://www.eautorepair.net/ and I suspect most of the manual is just a rip off of the content there. Yes there is an overall table of contents in the PDF but it's just one level that gets you to Engine/Transmission/Electrical etc. Fortunately it is searchable. The Product statement "Get the same level of information about your Jeep Cherokee KK that your official dealer has. Every single element of service, repair and maintenance is included" just isn't true on any level and I will be asking Easymanuals to refund me on this basis (though based on the other reviews I wish I'd read I don't hold out much hope) Finally if this is just a web scrape of https://www.eautorepair.net/ converted into a PDF (it certainly looks like it) then I am not convinced it was done with their permission. So pretty much you are paying £15 for stolen stuff. Maybe it'll be useful for something, but I wish I'd spent a bit more money on an eautorepair.net subscription, had the same content for my car, cover for my partners car and working/complete links to all the information.
I ordered an instant download manual for transit connect and the link did not work at all. Just read my bank statement and I've been stung for £14.99 and I have no manual. I am going to take criminal proceedings and I am discussions with my lawyer. Do not use this website it is fraudulent.
I expected a plug and play SO many hurdles to jump , more stuff to download .If I could find a way to talk to them I'd ask for my money back :(
Very disappointed. I just paid €20 for an Audi A3 workshop manual only to find it's doesn't include the 1.6 TDI engine type and all the manuals refer to variants sold in China ! A complete waste of money!
I was sceptical reading some of the negative reviews about easymanuals. I'd been looking for a manual for my Jaguar XF X250 and apart from an expensive Topix subscription it didn't seem like it was possible to get the workshop manual. For £15 (less than a weeks Topix subscription) I ordered the manual anyway. To my surprise the download link was immediately presented and the 91MB pdf file was downloaded. This is the correct manual, scanned at a high resolution, perfectly readable and includes everything the Topix pages include in a well indexed pdf file.
I am going around in circles trying to download and set up the workshop manual. I asked for help, but no one has got back to me. I wanted the download version because the job is urgent but now I have had to go to "Haynes" to gat a manual (more cot) but at least it was instant and the job is done..If your reading this then "find another supplier".
Downloaded a manual over a week age still haven't got a manual. Started a technical support ticket had some advise to start with then stopped. still waiting
Impossible to download Modus manual. Tried 10 times on different computers both by wifi and by ethernet connection and each time the download would stop at between 2 and 90 mb saying network error. I hope I can get a refund.
Begrudging 1 Star as it's not possible to give none! Re: 'Any Ford Vehicle Official OEM PDF Workshop & Wiring Manual Created From your VIN Number' "This service supplies you with a genuine Ford factory service and repair manual using your car’s VIN number..." THEY DON'T and IT'S NOT! What I received was a poorly put together extraction from the Ford ETIS system, virtually unusable for a combination of reasons: Keeping this brief(ish.....the exchanges of emails went on some time as I countered their excuses with more and more examples/evidence): Referring to the 8 screenshots of the manual in use you'll find here: https://andyw-inuk.smugmug.com/Cars/EasyManuals-PDF-VIN-Ford-ST-2016-Manual (1) Example of poor quality (low res) images and graphics - seen here at 100% size...too poor to scale to larger size and virtually useless printed. (2) As in (1) but another PDF viewer: Example of poor quality (low res) images and graphics - seen here at 100% size. (3) Can't remember what this screenshot was for! ....but another over compressed low quality image (4) Lots of blank or virtually blank pages! (5) Rubbish indexing: 'subchapter_##' instead of actual sub-chapter title - makes finding topics/subjects harder (6) References to other parts of the manual - no active links/bookmarks i.e have to manually navigate! Makes navigation back and forth difficult/hard work and time consuming. (7) Supposed to be a VIN/car specific manual but lots of references to/inclusion of irrelevant content (8) Another example of (7) - irrelevant content (9) Very poor search facility Not by the farthest stretch of the imagination is this what Ford Technicians work with. After a number of promises to try and resolve the issues nothing happened so I made a claim via PayPal.....to no avail as they will not refund the cost of 'virtual' products i.e. software and electronic manuals (PDF files in this case). Just to put this in context, I have had experience of digital manuals previously so have experience to compare against and I worked in IT for years with plenty of experience of PDF files and the generation of those from various types of data source. HACKED OFF and £50 the poorer!
Set out very well appreciate the bookmarks to help navigate the thing at 8000 pages!
Download lost 3 times got sent a direct link straight away download was ok after thst. Good manual.
Not sure of I am a lucky customer but could not be happier, a fantastic workshop manual.
Very big file but installed ok, no help needed.
No problems with purchase, pleased with usb stick.
Slightly confusing ordering system for my custom OEM workshop manual, raised a support ticket and all sorted that way, the manual itself is very impressive.
easymanuals is rated 4.41 based on 546 reviews